PDA

View Full Version : Poop Attention HO..TO

Nzoner
01-27-2009, 02:32 PM
NO THANKS (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Because-Terrell-Owens-isn-t-enough-of-a-reality-?urn=nfl,136818)

he's going to get an actual reality show. You can blame VH1 for it, as they'll be airing "The Terrell Owens (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/3664/) Project." Here's a snippet from the press release (http://blog.vh1.com/2009-01-26/terrell-owens-has-a-vh1-reality-show/):The series follows one of the NFL’s biggest and most outspoken stars, wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/dal/), Terrell “T.O.” Owens. In the series, T.O. will be shadowed in the off-season by his best friends and publicists Monique Jackson and Kita Williams as they battle the two sides of his large personality. Viewers will discover that behind all the braggadocio, emotional histrionics, and sculpted physique that is the outspoken media magnet known to the world as “T.O.” — there is also a quiet, sensitive, mild-mannered guy from Alexander City, Alabama…that’s Terrell.

rockymtnchief
01-27-2009, 02:35 PM
Ummm...no thanks. I have to see/hear enough T.O. crap on tv already.

CoMoChief
01-27-2009, 02:39 PM
Ill watch it, if it actually shows him trying to committ suicide like he did a couple years ago.

alpha_omega
01-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Jeeez...i really wish this whole "Reality TV" thing would finally run its course.

PhillyChiefFan
01-27-2009, 02:59 PM
I'd rather gouge out my eyes

DaFace
01-27-2009, 03:07 PM
The quality of VH1's programming has gone down astoundingly fast in the past 5 years. It used to be one of my favorite networks. Now...:Lin:

Gonzo
01-27-2009, 03:08 PM
The quality of VH1's programming has gone down astoundingly fast in the past 5 years. It used to be one of my favorite networks. Now...:Lin:

This

Molitoth
01-27-2009, 03:18 PM

Well, ya. MTV bought it out and now its MTV Jr.

StcChief
01-27-2009, 03:22 PM
my this will put Reality TV in a spiral.... finally.

DrRyan
01-27-2009, 03:24 PM
TO making an effort to makes some jack in the off-season in case Jerry cuts him loose. Man I love watching the Cowboys circle the drain.

kcxiv
01-27-2009, 04:30 PM
TO making an effort to makes some jack in the off-season in case Jerry cuts him loose. Man I love watching the Cowboys circle the drain.

lol, He's got enough money that he's not hurting. TO outside of football isnt rowdy. Dude doesnt party. I see something on tv about him and he's always chillen with his son. He talks about others that are always clubbing, he says he doesnt do much of that kind of stuff at all.

Anyways, i actually like TO. He's a funny guy. I dont know about reality tv, but eh, why not.

Deberg_1990
01-27-2009, 04:37 PM

Basically its turned into MTV4 or whatever number they are up to now.

VH1 Classic is now what VH1 used to be.

Unfortunately VH1 classic on most providers is another tier up.

Amazing how that works huh?

Fritz88
01-27-2009, 04:39 PM
T.O. is good at making people despise him. Bad move by whoever is airing that shit.

Bowser
01-27-2009, 04:44 PM
"He's my PRODUCER, man." *sob, sniffle*

JuicesFlowing
01-27-2009, 04:45 PM

I agree, and it doesn't surprise me, doesn't MTV own them? Look what happened to them ... Music Television: We Don't Actually Play Music Anymore.

RNR
Is he is still thinking about killing himself? If he is willing follow through I will tune in and watch that week.

JuicesFlowing
PS I hate TO and I hope nobody watches his bullshit.

DaFace
01-27-2009, 05:11 PM
I agree, and it doesn't surprise me, doesn't MTV own them? Look what happened to them ... Music Television: We Don't Actually Play Music Anymore.

I've actually really gotten into the "Palladia" channel (I think that's what it is) on our HD tier. It's basically nothing but replays of concerts, "unplugged" episodes, and that type of thing. No talk - just music.

88TG88
01-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Jeeez...i really wish this whole "Reality TV" thing would finally run its course.

It's all business, the networks have laid off tons of people. I also heard the actors are planning another strike. We're gonna be seeing more shows like this for a while.