PDA

View Full Version : Life Goddamn, piece of shit, rat bastard neighbors.

Fire Me Boy!
01-29-2009, 03:43 AM
Motherfuckers upstairs woke me up twice tonight. And now I'm up AND pissed off, and there's no going to bed again. :cuss:

I went to fucking bed early last night because I've slept poorly the last few days and was tired as hell, so I took some Tylenol PM and went to bed a couple hours early... then these motherfuckers start laughing and talking their fool heads off like 16-year-old drunk people.

And who the fuck wears shoes at 4:30 a.m. to go clomping around on the floor all goddamn morning!

Fuck.

That is all.

01-29-2009, 03:45 AM
Sorry to hear it bud. Go get Tim's shotgun.

JOhn
01-29-2009, 03:58 AM
Is this the "I'M F*CKING PISSED OFF TONIGHT" thread?

If so, I'll join you. Just had the PD at my door, scared the crap out of my kids. Thank you very F'ing much you POS Ex-wife!!!!!!!!!

01-29-2009, 03:59 AM

If so, I'll join you. Just had the PD at my door, scared the crap out of my kids. Thank you very F'ing much you POS Ex-wife!!!!!!!!!What did she accuse you of?

Fire Me Boy!
01-29-2009, 04:06 AM

If so, I'll join you. Just had the PD at my door, scared the crap out of my kids. Thank you very F'ing much you POS Ex-wife!!!!!!!!!

Yes. I just banged on the ceiling again... if this shit happens again tonight I'm going upstairs. Motherfuckers need to calm the fuck down.

JOhn
01-29-2009, 04:09 AM
What did she accuse you of?

3 nites a week I help A friend out, and run their rural paper route. I have a buddy come to the house and sit with the kids while I'm gone. The kids are 12,8 & 4. The ex doesn't know I have someone here, even though by law my 12 y/o is legally old enough to watch them for the 1 1/2 hours I'm gone.

Tonght I couldn't sleep, so got up at 1:30 & ran to the gas station to get a pop and candy bar. Wasn't gone 15 minutes when the PD call me, saying they are at my house. As I pull down the road, I see the ex's boyfriends truck leaving. Get to the house and PD says the Ex called saying I was leaving the kids alone for hours at a time. I explained what I was doing tonight, and that when I did run the route I had someone at the house anyway.

PD said no problem, as the daughter is old enouh anyway. PD said not to worry about it, but when the EX came by she beat on the windows scaring my daughter to death, and waking all the kids.

I know I shouldn't but called her anyway, and of course she has her Boyfriend answer. Says they just Happened to be out, so they drove by and saw my car gone & were worried. Bullshit, I live on a dead end, and they were spying.

If she's so concerned why not take your kids for more than 1 weekend in 3 months? Fricken pos

01-29-2009, 04:15 AM
Damn!!! Thats messed up. I take it you don't have any recourse?

JOhn
01-29-2009, 04:17 AM
Damn!!! Thats messed up. I take it you don't have any recourse?

Not unless I want to go to jail.ROFL

Just trying to F with me. She has no concern for her kids, only making my life a pain.

Ultra Peanut
01-29-2009, 04:38 AM
look at babby trying to sleep

what porblem babby, no sleeping?

Fire Me Boy!
01-29-2009, 04:42 AM
look at babby trying to sleep

what porblem babby, no sleeping?
Dude. Only gotten upset at one other neighbor for being loud... and it was at 3 a.m.

When people are sleeping because they have to work at 7 a.m., calm the fuck down. If you wake me AND my wife up, you're too damn loud. My wife could sleep through a train running through our living room.

Fritz88
01-29-2009, 04:45 AM
Yes. I just banged on the ceiling again... if this shit happens again tonight I'm going upstairs. Mother****ers need to calm the **** down.

Sorry to hear that buddy. If someone messed with my sleep, it's some deep shit that could happen to them. Go and ask them politely to lay low, if it happens again, take serious action. I'd put a dead monkey with human feces in front of their door.

Fritz88
01-29-2009, 04:48 AM
PD said no problem, as the daughter is old enouh anyway. PD said not to worry about it, but when the EX came by she beat on the windows scaring my daughter to death, and waking all the kids.

Dude. That's why marriage is not on my to do list at the moment.

I know I shouldn't but called her anyway, and of course she has her ex answer. Says they just Happened to be out, so they drove by and saw my car gone & were worried. Bullshit, I live on a dead end, and they were spying.

I could seriously do some damage to her or her BF for what they are doing. What the heck!!!!

Fire Me Boy!
01-29-2009, 04:51 AM
Sorry to hear that buddy. If someone messed with my sleep, it's some deep shit that could happen to them. Go and ask them politely to lay low, if it happens again, take serious action. I'd put a dead monkey with human feces in front of their door.

I'm already up this morning, so I'm not going to do anything today. But if they make more noise tonight when I'm trying to sleep I'll be at their door, telling them they woke me and my wife up three times last night, would they please hold it down. If that doesn't work, I'll get the president of the HOA to call the owners (the people upstairs, I think, are children of the owners or something).

It's so nice that they're not here 80 percent of the time. Fuckers need to go back to Virginia.

PhillyChiefFan
01-29-2009, 06:43 AM
Obligatory "antifreeze" comment.

PhillyChiefFan
01-29-2009, 06:46 AM
Seriously though, I feel for you.

I hear the couple upstairs banging at like 3am every other morning and they are both...well...real big. Sounds like a couple of Mantatees that have beached themselves

Swanman
01-29-2009, 07:56 AM
I'm already up this morning, so I'm not going to do anything today. But if they make more noise tonight when I'm trying to sleep I'll be at their door, telling them they woke me and my wife up three times last night, would they please hold it down. If that doesn't work, I'll get the president of the HOA to call the owners (the people upstairs, I think, are children of the owners or something).

It's so nice that they're not here 80 percent of the time. ****ers need to go back to Virginia.

Are you in a building with buzzers to let people up? If so, there is an easy revenge alternative.

rad
01-29-2009, 08:03 AM
Buy a house. Stop throwing your money away.

beach tribe
01-29-2009, 08:04 AM
I will never live in an apartment again for as long as I live. I've been through all of that.

Bugeater
01-29-2009, 08:13 AM
I will never live in an apartment again for as long as I live. I've been through all of that.

Same here, I'd live in a mobile home before I'd move into another apartment.

JOhn
01-29-2009, 08:22 AM
Dude. That's why marriage is not on my to do list at the moment.

I could seriously do some damage to her or her BF for what they are doing. What the heck!!!!

Trust me if wasn't for the fact of the kids, I would!!:cuss:

Fire Me Boy!
01-29-2009, 08:22 AM

I could own this place, actually. It's a condo. I think I'm actually the only renter in the place.

But I decided to rent here because I've never lived here before, moved here having been in Myrtle Beach a grand total of six hours of my life, and wasn't sure if I'd like it.

Phobia
01-29-2009, 08:25 AM
Poor judgment.

Johnny Vegas
01-29-2009, 08:39 AM
I've gone through that and finally found a house that has the same rent price. Quality of life has been upgraded.

Demonpenz
01-29-2009, 08:41 AM
I still live in an apartment, and the people above me has a baby that cries through the night. I know you have to let your kid cry to sleep sometimes but gd have some respect for people around you.

Demonpenz
01-29-2009, 08:42 AM
How convenient for your friends.

bump,set,spike

Fire Me Boy!
01-29-2009, 08:42 AM
I've gone through that and finally found a house that has the same rent price. Quality of life has been upgraded.

Home ownership is overrated, in my book.

I owned a house a couple of years ago, and while the freedom was nice (as was not paying money and watch it disappear), when shit happens it's your problem.

A major benefit, especially in this economy, is if my washer breaks, I call the landlord and it's her problem. If I want to move, I don't have to sell a house.

There's trade-offs, and while my wife and I will again own, we're perfectly content with what we have now.

And there is NO WAY I would be able to find a house 300 yards from the ocean for what I'm paying in rent. No way. No how.

Fire Me Boy!
01-29-2009, 08:43 AM
How convenient for your friends.

:mad:

Skip Towne
01-29-2009, 08:44 AM
I like to stay up late and bother my neighbors. Man, some of them really get pissed off. Haha

Johnny Vegas
01-29-2009, 08:49 AM
Home ownership is overrated, in my book.

I owned a house a couple of years ago, and while the freedom was nice (as was not paying money and watch it disappear), when shit happens it's your problem.

A major benefit, especially in this economy, is if my washer breaks, I call the landlord and it's her problem. If I want to move, I don't have to sell a house.

There's trade-offs, and while my wife and I will again own, we're perfectly content with what we have now.

And there is NO WAY I would be able to find a house 300 yards from the ocean for what I'm paying in rent. No way. No how.

Oh man I hear ya! Its convenient in so many ways. I don't have to pay for garbage, sewer, and water. Those are bills that I'm glad to not have in this state of the economy. My landlord also insists he have guys come out and rake the leaves off the yard. I can keep going..

Phobia
01-29-2009, 08:54 AM
Oh man I hear ya! Its convenient in so many ways. I don't have to pay for garbage, sewer, and water. Those are bills that I'm glad to not have in this state of the economy. My landlord also insists he have guys come out and rake the leaves off the yard. I can keep going..
Heh. You're paying for it. You're just not watching the money leave your wallet directly. You don't think your landlord is dipping into his own wallet to pay for garbage, sewer, & water do you?

Phobia
01-29-2009, 08:55 AM
:mad:

Sorry dude. I felt badly but it could not be passed up.

rad
01-29-2009, 08:55 AM

Sooooo........which is it?

Johnny Vegas
01-29-2009, 09:05 AM
Heh. You're paying for it. You're just not watching the money leave your wallet directly. You don't think your landlord is dipping into his own wallet to pay for garbage, sewer, & water do you?

Yeah you're probably right about that. My place is a steal for the price a month so I guess it wouldn't matter if I am paying for it in the rent. My half the rent is $375 and to me that is a very good if 3 utility bills are included in $750 total amount. I moved out of a house that was owned by one of my friends and the amount in utilities was unreal. I was paying almost $300 in just utilities on top of $500 rent. There were 3 of us, too. I wasn't ready for those kind of bills so I moved out. If I'm going to pay those kind of bills I'll get my own house, ya know?

Johnny Vegas
01-29-2009, 09:06 AM
Sooooo........which is it?

please bear with me its early and I haven't slept yet..which is what?

Mr. Plow
01-29-2009, 09:18 AM
My wife could sleep through a train running through our living room.

Whoa, you're wife likes a train in the bedroom?

Kerberos
01-29-2009, 09:20 AM
then these mother****ers start laughing and talking their fool heads off like 16-year-old drunk people.

And who the **** wears shoes at 4:30 a.m. to go clomping around on the floor all goddamn morning!

That is all.

Tweaker's?

TEX
01-29-2009, 09:29 AM
Mother****ers upstairs woke me up twice tonight. And now I'm up AND pissed off, and there's no going to bed again. :cuss:

I went to ****ing bed early last night because I've slept poorly the last few days and was tired as hell, so I took some Tylenol PM and went to bed a couple hours early... then these mother****ers start laughing and talking their fool heads off like 16-year-old drunk people.

And who the **** wears shoes at 4:30 a.m. to go clomping around on the floor all goddamn morning!

That is all.

Man that BLOWS! Been there before. Try ear plugs - they worked for me.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-29-2009, 09:43 AM

That sucks.

DJ's left nut
01-29-2009, 09:49 AM

Sure, buy a house so you can throw even MORE money away.

Actually, grabbing one now isn't a bad idea, but after interest and the decline in property values over the last 12 months, the money I'm throwing at my house certainly isn't building up any equity. It's all rent, it's just being paid to the bank rather than the landlord.

And when my fridge breaks, I'm the one that has to buy a new one.

Go into home ownership with both eyes wide open, kiddos. It ain't always as easy as it sounds.

Fire Me Boy!
01-29-2009, 09:51 AM

Actually, grabbing one now isn't a bad idea, but after interest and the decline in property values over the last 12 months, the money I'm throwing at my house certainly isn't building up any equity. It's all rent, it's just being paid to the bank rather than the landlord.

Go into home ownership with both eyes wide open, kiddos. It ain't always as easy as it sounds.

Yep. Part of the reason I say home ownership is overrated. Figured that out after my first year of home ownership.

Frankly, I'm glad right now I don't own.

Rausch
01-29-2009, 09:55 AM
Dog whistles p0wn neighbors.

They have a dog, or their neighbor does, or the guy down the hall/block does.

Anyway, when you come home from work blow that mother****er for about 2 minutes solid every 1/2 hour. Every yapper and barker in a mile will ****ing sound off.

I played the "see how you like it when you're trying to sleep" angle and it's worked wonders...

DaKCMan AP
01-29-2009, 09:56 AM
Yeah you're probably right about that. My place is a steal for the price a month so I guess it wouldn't matter if I am paying for it in the rent. My half the rent is $375 and to me that is a very good if 3 utility bills are included in $750 total amount. I moved out of a house that was owned by one of my friends and the amount in utilities was unreal. I was paying almost $300 in just utilities on top of $500 rent. There were 3 of us, too. I wasn't ready for those kind of bills so I moved out. If I'm going to pay those kind of bills I'll get my own house, ya know?

Dang that's cheap!

Jilly
01-29-2009, 10:00 AM
So, we live in a house right? And you all know I have a four month old...so sleeping comes and goes for us. The other night, she woke up wanting to eat, I was feeding her in the living room, and heard the neighbors partying....this is in the house next door...I was inside in my living room and I hear them...it was 4am...on a wednesday. I'm like, ok, no big deal as long as I can't hear them or she cant' hear them when I get her back to sleep....so, I feed her...and rock her back to sleep, after about 45 minutes, she finally dozes back to sleep...

I lay her in her crib...one of those FUCKERS left the house next door, pulled in our DRIVEWAY with the lights on, right where her window is and HONKED as they pulled back out.... she woke up of course....

OMG I could have killed someone. When I went to bed, I could still hear their music, this was on the clear OTHER side of the house.

seclark
01-29-2009, 10:05 AM
I lay her in her crib...one of those ****ERS left the house next door, pulled in our DRIVEWAY with the lights on, right where her window is and HONKED as they pulled back out.... she woke up of course....

that would make me declare war.
sec

Skip Towne
01-29-2009, 10:06 AM
So, we live in a house right? And you all know I have a four month old...so sleeping comes and goes for us. The other night, she woke up wanting to eat, I was feeding her in the living room, and heard the neighbors partying....this is in the house next door...I was inside in my living room and I hear them...it was 4am...on a wednesday. I'm like, ok, no big deal as long as I can't hear them or she cant' hear them when I get her back to sleep....so, I feed her...and rock her back to sleep, after about 45 minutes, she finally dozes back to sleep...

I lay her in her crib...one of those FUCKERS left the house next door, pulled in our DRIVEWAY with the lights on, right where her window is and HONKED as they pulled back out.... she woke up of course....

OMG I could have killed someone. When I went to bed, I could still hear their music, this was on the clear OTHER side of the house.

One word: COPS

tooge
01-29-2009, 10:27 AM
I think I would be blasting the stereo with a really crappy CD at about 8 am. Or randomly pound on some wood.

MagicHef
01-29-2009, 10:29 AM
I live above a pub. Apparently it is some sort of Irish tradition to have the worst bands you can find play every night.

Jilly
01-29-2009, 10:31 AM
One word: COPS

This was two weeks after the SWAT Team had issues them a search warrant...

we've called the cops numerous times

blueballs
01-29-2009, 10:41 AM
make them a bacon explosion

Demonpenz
01-29-2009, 10:53 AM
Every 6 months or so I will get to the point where I think that I am done with the all nighters with then I will find myself playing guitar with the boys until five with the police coming to your door. A tip is to tell them that your buddy is back from iraq. They ususally let you off

stevieray
01-29-2009, 10:56 AM
If you have to live in an apartment , make it the top floor.

Man rule.

Demonpenz
01-29-2009, 11:06 AM
you can't have grills on the top floor i never have people over in kc anyways. Aways go back to the st joe hood to play drums/guitar/washboard

Midnight_Vulture
01-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Lucky for me I live in a very nice apartment complex down here in Atlanta. The walls and floors are ridiculously thick so I can basically bang my bitches as hard as I want, smoke as much weed as I want and bump my music as loud as I want too. It also helps that I live in an apartment complex where there are many other young professionals...no old farts.:thumb:

Frosty
01-29-2009, 06:05 PM
I can basically bang my bitches as hard as I want

You read this thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=201362), right? You need to be careful there.

Rain Man
01-29-2009, 06:19 PM
I live above a pub. Apparently it is some sort of Irish tradition to have the worst bands you can find play every night.

You live above a bar? Are you a stripper?

KCUnited
01-29-2009, 07:00 PM
No joke. I used to live in apt next to a dude in an Oasis cover band. That was 6 years ago, that motherfucker.

StcChief
01-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Dude. Only gotten upset at one other neighbor for being loud... and it was at 3 a.m.

When people are sleeping because they have to work at 7 a.m., calm the fuck down. If you wake me AND my wife up, you're too damn loud. My wife could sleep through a train running through our living room.
landlord, police. ear-plugs.

Coach
01-29-2009, 07:38 PM
I can basically bang my bitches as hard as I want

Ah, I didn't know you were into beastality. I hear raccoons are good for you, by the way. Might want to check that out.

Fire Me Boy!
01-29-2009, 07:49 PM
landlord, police. ear-plugs.

Nah, I'll try the nice route first. I'm not gonna run to the police first thing without talking to them. They were partying last night, so we'll see if they are fine now.

Coach
01-29-2009, 07:51 PM
Nah, I'll try the nice route first. I'm not gonna run to the police first thing without talking to them. They were partying last night, so we'll see if they are fine now.

What you could do is get a disposal phone (wear latex gloves), call 911 and call in a bomb threat, leave the phone on, leave it right by their door, and GTFO.

:evil:

MagicHef
01-29-2009, 08:00 PM
You live above a bar? Are you a stripper?

No, sorry to disappoint.

Skip Towne
01-29-2009, 09:19 PM
What you could do is get a disposal phone (wear latex gloves), call 911 and call in a bomb threat, leave the phone on, leave it right by their door, and GTFO.

:evil:

And if they catch you you will be meeting a lot of new friends. In fact, you will be living with them.

mesmith31
01-29-2009, 09:28 PM
I had some dumba* come ringing my door bell last night in the snow trying to sell me steaks out of the back of his trucks. Dumb schmuck woke up all the kids ringing the door bell and getting the dog all barking......unbelievable

Oxford
01-29-2009, 10:27 PM
Dog whistles p0wn neighbors.

They have a dog, or their neighbor does, or the guy down the hall/block does.

Anyway, when you come home from work blow that mother****er for about 2 minutes solid every 1/2 hour. Every yapper and barker in a mile will ****ing sound off.

I played the "see how you like it when you're trying to sleep" angle and it's worked wonders...

Funny, but my wife has a more annoying one --- Bagpipe CD, speakers pointed at the wall --- shuts them right up

rad
01-29-2009, 10:37 PM

I'm not sure how to respond to this. This statement only proves that you don't know much about home ownership. I can't argue this with you.

(No offense. I'm sure you have your reasons.)

Demonpenz
01-30-2009, 08:39 AM
Your my wonderwwaaaall

Demonpenz
01-30-2009, 08:40 AM
Funny, but my wife has a more annoying one --- Bagpipe CD, speakers pointed at the wall --- shuts them right up

dude. If someone had bagpipes or a bagpipe cd. My drums come out

Ring around the roses pocket full of poses ashes ashes we all fall down

KNICK NACK PATIWACK