PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Matt Cassel, do you really want him AFTER this?

Tertullian
02-02-2009, 02:16 PM
According to a gossip column in the NY Daily News, Matt Cassel was urinated on in the bathroom during the Super Bowl.
An intoxicated man allegedly tried to cut in front of Cassel at the Raymond James Stadium urinals. After Cassel told the drunk to wait his turn, the man "barged in and proceeded to purposefully pee directly" on Cassel's leg. Security tossed the liquored-up individual, but Cassel was forced to return to his seats with smelly wet pants. He'll surely be able to replace them with what's set up to be an exceptionally lucrative offseason.

Source: New York Daily News

SPATCH
02-02-2009, 02:19 PM
no way... not after this... no way

n00b

Titty Meat
02-02-2009, 02:19 PM
If he throws for 4,000 yards and 20 TD's I don't give a fuck what he does.

RustShack
02-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Fuck Pioli is he trades for this guy. Hopefully hes smart enough to see that Cassel was the product of throwing to Moss and Welker. Just about any QB in the NFL could have been that successful and likely more successful with that team.

Rooster
02-02-2009, 02:20 PM
ROFL Wow damaged goods. He is ruined.

Titty Meat
02-02-2009, 02:22 PM
**** Pioli is he trades for this guy. Hopefully hes smart enough to see that Cassel was the product of throwing to Moss and Welker. Just about any QB in the NFL could have been that successful and likely more successful with that team.

Not really. All of the Pats RB's were injured it was pretty obvious they had to throw the ball. You could say the same about Trent Green with Tory Holt, Isaac Bruce, and Marshall Faulk. I'd say that trade worked pretty good for us.

aturnis
02-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Ewww...ga-ross. I won't even look at my own gf after I've pee'd on her. Filthy bitch!

RustShack
02-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Not really. All of the Pats RB's were injured it was pretty obvious they had to throw the ball. You could say the same about Trent Green with Tory Holt, Isaac Bruce, and Marshall Faulk. I'd say that trade worked pretty good for us.

Green was pretty great without our HOF line, Tony Gonzales, and Priest Holmes/Larry Johnson huh?

aturnis
02-02-2009, 02:26 PM
**** Pioli is he trades for this guy. Hopefully hes smart enough to see that Cassel was the product of throwing to Moss and Welker. Just about any QB in the NFL could have been that successful and likely more successful with that team.

...and if he could get him for our 2nd rounder?

Titty Meat
02-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Green was pretty great without our HOF line, Tony Gonzales, and Priest Holmes/Larry Johnson huh?

Trent Green set franchise records what the hell is your point? Not many Qb's do good without any weapons. If we get Cassell he'll have LJ, Bowe & Gonzalez.

Dinny Bossa Nova
02-02-2009, 02:27 PM
It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Dinny

Rain Man
02-02-2009, 02:29 PM
If we could get the Raider stench off of Marcus Allen, we could get the drunk urine stench off Matt Cassell.

Either way, I don't want to trade for a backup quarterback.

Titty Meat
02-02-2009, 02:31 PM
If we could get the Raider stench off of Marcus Allen, we could get the drunk urine stench off Matt Cassell.

Either way, I don't want to trade for a backup quarterback.

A backup QB that threw for 21 Td's and won 11 games his first full year of starting. Right.

RustShack
02-02-2009, 02:32 PM
...and if he could get him for our 2nd rounder?

No.

Rain Man
02-02-2009, 02:33 PM
A backup QB that threw for 21 Td's and won 11 games his first full year of starting. Right.

Wow. He could be the next Scott Mitchell.

Fritz88
02-02-2009, 02:33 PM

This.

Rooster
02-02-2009, 02:35 PM

I think Pioli knows a little bit more than you pertaining to Cassel. :rolleyes:

Titty Meat
02-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Tom Brady only led his team to 14 points in the super bowl he must suck! He had Welker & Moss to throw to!

SPATCH
02-02-2009, 02:37 PM

wow... he could be the next tom brady

talastan
02-02-2009, 02:39 PM
If we trade for Cassel I won't pre judge Pioli. I just hope we don't give up more than a second. I'd prefer no more than a fifth myself. I don't see any justification in paying Cassel the salary due to a NFL starting QB. JMO though...Pioli is the talent guru.

Rooster
02-02-2009, 02:40 PM

Mitchell was left handed. He was doomed from the start.:)

Rain Man
02-02-2009, 02:49 PM
wow... he could be the next tom brady

Yeah, but the odds are better that a first-round pick who's highly rated will be the next Tom Brady. I think the odds are better that Cassell will be the next Matt Schaub or Tommy Maddox. Fine workmanlike players, but I'd rather trade risk for a higher possible upside at this point.

Plus, whatever they do in New England seems to amplify players' abilities. I'm not sure that a person coming out of New England will perform at the same level as they did before. I don't hear much about Damian Woody or Deion Branch any more.

Then again, I could be totally wrong. I never saw Cassell play this year.

Balto
02-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Ya Brady lead the Pats to the Super Bowl...

Cassell couldn't even make the Play offs NOOOOO THANKSSSS

Molitoth
02-02-2009, 03:11 PM

Can't we make Cassel a product of throwing to Gonzo? He's just as good as Moss/Welker imo.

Rooster
02-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Cassell couldn't even make the Play offs NOOOOO THANKSSSS

You are a dumbass.

PhillyChiefFan
02-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Does he F*** skeletons??

Rausch
02-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Plus, whatever they do in New England seems to amplify players' abilities. I'm not sure that a person coming out of New England will perform at the same level as they did before. I don't hear much about Damian Woody or Deion Branch any more.

Then again, I could be totally wrong. I never saw Cassell play this year.

Exactly.

Look at all the 49er QB's we sucked up and none were anything special.

If he's all that the Pats wouldn't be letting him go...

Molitoth
02-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Exactly.

Look at all the 49er QB's we sucked up and none were anything special.

If he's all that the Pats wouldn't be letting him go...

Pats gotta let 1 of them go....

So if they let Brady go is he not "all that"?

RedThat
02-02-2009, 03:28 PM
He's done.

Thats it someone pissed on him and his career is over.

Rooster
02-02-2009, 03:30 PM

Nope he sucks too because all he does is throw it to Welker and Moss.

Rausch
02-02-2009, 03:31 PM

If the Pats suddenly decided to let go of a QB like Brady after he missed a year of playing...yeah...I'd say that's a pretty fucking big red flag...

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Matt Cassel, do you really want him AFTER this?

I never wanted the motherfucker to begin with.

suds79
02-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Never wanted the guy in the 1st place.

To me he's no different from Derek Anderson at this point. A 1 year wonder.

Will he end up a good QB? Who knows. But I'm not willing to invest highly in draft picks to find out.

Pass.

Just draft the guy.