PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Whitlock bashes Athan

Pages : [1] 2 3

RustShack
02-04-2009, 01:11 PM
WE GET CHASTISED FOR CITING Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan
Posted by Mike Florio on February 4, 2009, 2:07 p.m.

I’ve known Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan of Warpaint Illustrated for several years, and I’ve never regarded him as a questionable source of Chiefs news.

But that might be a result of the fact that I don’t pay much attention to the Chiefs.

With Athan’s report that Chiefs owner Clark Hunt recently said that the team has complied with the Rooney Rule when in fact Hunt never has said any such thing, we’ve now got serious concerns.

Our concerns became even more pointed upon receiving moments ago the following IM from Jason Whitlock: “LEAVE Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan ALONE. . . total assclown. ASSCLOWN.”

(You know, Whitlock’s career would really take off if he’d quit being so damned wishy-washy about his opinions.)

“[F]eel free to quote me by name,” Whitlock said, “belittling you for even responding to that assclown’s e-mail. [H]e’s the guy who sent NFL [N]etwork an e-mail saying the [C]hiefs’ deal for [S]hanahan was DONE and that [S]chefter was wrong. [A]than is an assclown.”

Whitlock’s opinions regarding Athan’s are Whitlock’s alone, primarily since I’ve never been able to identify a consensus definition of the term “assclown.”

That said, Whitlock has never steered me wrong in the past, so I probably will be heeding his advice.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

doomy3
02-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Holy Shit.

ROFL

unothadeal
Claythan will be torn.

Fish
We're going to need more popcorn folks.....

RustShack
02-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Why isn't this thread stickyed yet? LMAO

DaKCMan AP
02-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Outstanding LMAO

ClevelandBronco
02-04-2009, 01:16 PM
...Whitlock’s opinions regarding Athan’s are Whitlock’s alone...

Want to bet?

|Zach|
Why isn't this thread stickyed yet? LMAO

The thread title doesn't really describe what is inside.

DaFace
ROFL LMAO

:popcorn:

Phobia
02-04-2009, 01:17 PM
Jason has never hid his thoughts on Nick. He's openly called him a hack for years.

KcMizzou
Beautiful.

Buck
The End Is Near

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-04-2009, 01:18 PM
BWAAHAAAHHAAA!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

unothadeal
The thread title doesn't really describe what is inside.
But everyone is going to open it based on the thread title. So EVERYONE can read it!

the Talking Can
:clap:

AWESOME AWESOMENESS

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

Chief_in_Commander
ROFL LMAO

:popcorn:
this

Wa-Z
lol, nice

DaWolf
LMAO

blueballs
02-04-2009, 01:19 PM
link
douchebag

RustShack
02-04-2009, 01:21 PM
I just posted this on the WPI forums too so they can see what people think of their leader... I wonder how long before it gets taken down?

unothadeal

The Franchise
Oh damn.

RedThat
Excellent.

that son of a bitch gets what he deserves for spreading false information and trying to deceive the public.

rockymtnchief
WOW!

Lzen
02-04-2009, 01:22 PM
ROFL

Delano
02-04-2009, 01:25 PM
Who cares. Whitlock is irrelevant.

Phobia
02-04-2009, 01:25 PM
I just posted this on the WPI forums too so they can see what people think of their leader... I wonder how long before it gets taken down?

About 10 seconds. They should ban you as well. I wouldn't blame them. It's the equivalent of coming to my house and crapping in my foyer. That's not criticism. I'm just managing your expectations.

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 01:26 PM
ASSCLOWN.

ROFL

Whitlock going all caps to stay true to form.

RustShack
02-04-2009, 01:26 PM

Nick is that you?

keg in kc
02-04-2009, 01:28 PM
PFT criticizing athan is sort of like santa claus criticising ms piggy for being overweight.

Delano
02-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Nick is that you?

Sorry. Forgot the "[/Clayton]."

tyton75
02-04-2009, 01:29 PM
One of the most highly regarded sports columnists in the mid-west... and the best he can call him is assclown! lol

wish he would have thrown in a few more expletives

the Talking Can
02-04-2009, 01:31 PM
just perfect

FAX
02-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Let's see ... the radio stations are taking shots at each other, Nick, ESPN, and the Star. The Star is taking shots at the radio stations, NFLN, Nick, and themselves. Nick is taking shots at the radio stations, ESPN, NFLN, the Star, and Mitch Holthus' mother-in-law.

Wow.

Carl leaves town, Pioli shuts down the leaks, and the city's media goes berserk and tries to chew off its own leg.

FAX

raybec 4
02-04-2009, 01:33 PM
Eagerly awaiting the Claythan meltdown.

talastan
HAHAHAHA ROFL ROFL ROFL LMAO LMAO LMAO

Stinger
WE GET CHASTISED FOR CITING Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan
Posted by Mike Florio on February 4, 2009, 2:07 p.m.

I’ve known Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan of Warpaint Illustrated for several years, and I’ve never regarded him as a questionable source of Chiefs news.

But that might be a result of the fact that I don’t pay much attention to the Chiefs.

With Athan’s report that Chiefs owner Clark Hunt recently said that the team has complied with the Rooney Rule when in fact Hunt never has said any such thing, we’ve now got serious concerns.

Our concerns became even more pointed upon receiving moments ago the following IM from Jason Whitlock: “LEAVE Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan ALONE. . . total assclown. ASSCLOWN.”

(You know, Whitlock’s career would really take off if he’d quit being so damned wishy-washy about his opinions.)

“[F]eel free to quote me by name,” Whitlock said, “belittling you for even responding to that assclown’s e-mail. [H]e’s the guy who sent NFL [N]etwork an e-mail saying the [C]hiefs’ deal for [S]hanahan was DONE and that [S]chefter was wrong. [A]than is an assclown.”

Whitlock’s opinions regarding Athan’s are Whitlock’s alone, primarily since I’ve never been able to identify a consensus definition of the term “assclown.”

That said, Whitlock has never steered me wrong in the past, so I probably will be heeding his advice.

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://img.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/Chief%20Planet/DAAAMMMMMMMMMMMN_______________.flv">

Mark M
02-04-2009, 01:34 PM
PFT criticizing athan is sort of like santa claus criticising ms piggy for being overweight.

Beat me to it. Although I was going to say it's more like watching three Star Wars geeks who play WoW for 16 hours a day arguing over which one of them is the most virgin. Or something.

MM
~~ROFL

Hootie
02-04-2009, 01:35 PM
This is hilarious.

LMAO

Hootie
02-04-2009, 01:36 PM
No, but...

As soon as the Chiefs hire a coach Claythan will be like, "see Nick told you they interviewed a minority candidate!"

Hootie
02-04-2009, 01:36 PM
This alone should make SOME of you Whitlock fans...calling on Nick Athan...nice!

I'm pumped for this thread...1,000 replies.

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Whitlock just asked Athan if he'd rather grab his knees or his ankles.

CupidStunt
02-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Eagerly awaiting the Claythan meltdown.

Nah, he'll gloss it as if his pathetic association has more credibility than PFT.

Frazod
02-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Every now and then Whitlock posts here - I'd sure love to hear from him today. :D

Brock
02-04-2009, 01:41 PM
WPI Annihilated. That's hilarious.

the Talking Can
02-04-2009, 01:41 PM
i feel like the world is a little more fair today....

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Every now and then Whitlock posts here - I'd sure love to hear from him today. :D

It's not worth his time anymore.

Whenever he comes around, the subsequent posts are always a bunch of bullshit, fat remarks. Really ****ing stupid.

DaFace
02-04-2009, 01:43 PM
My only problem with this is that Clark basically did say this in an interview, did he not? It'd be much more fun if this were another one of Athan's far-fetched rumors.

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 01:43 PM
My only problem with this is that Clark basically did say this in an interview, did he not? It'd be much more fun if this were another one of Athan's far-fetched rumors.

True.

But Whitlock's comments are more about principle than anything.

FloridaMan88
02-04-2009, 01:45 PM
The only people more pathetic than Athan and his garbage staff are the people who actually pay money to read that crap.

Athan and Wargarbage Illustrated have been completely exposed as FRAUDS throughout this process and should do everyone a favor and go the hell away.

bevis369
02-04-2009, 01:45 PM
ROFL:clap::LOL:LMAOPBJ:bravo:WooWoo:

I see a big cloud of black smoke...

alpha_omega
02-04-2009, 01:46 PM
This may be a totally stupid question, but what's with all the [B]rackets?

Hootie
it would be hilarious if Pioli and the new regime pulled their press credentials...

RustShack
Your thread title might be a little better than mine was :)

ferrarispider95
Ok it appears it stems from this article where Mike quoted Nick Athan .....

CHIEFS HAVE COMPLIED WITH ROONEY RULE?
Posted by Mike Florio on February 4, 2009, 12:01 p.m. EST

As the Kansas City Chiefs continue to engage in one of the most secretive job searches in NFL history, some basic information has emerged regarding the process.

According to Nick Athan of Warpaint Illustrated, Chiefs owner Clark Hunt recently told a Kansas City radio station that the team has complied with the Rooney Rule, and that Hunt is “pleased” with the candidates who have been interviewed to date.

If, then, the Rooney Rule has been satisfied, the Chiefs are free to interview and hire Cardinals offensive coordinator Todd Haley without interviewing now or in the future any futher minority candidates.

But it’s impossible to know whether Haley is the leading candidate without knowing who the other candidates might be.

And, apparently, we won’t know any of their names, since the Chiefs presumably told them that, if any of their names emerge during the process, the team will assume that the candidate whose name emerges is responsible for the leak — and that the candidate will be disqualified from consideration.

keg in kc
02-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Beat me to it. Although I was going to say it's more like watching three Star Wars geeks who play WoW for 16 hours a day arguing over which one of them is the most virgin. Hey, no need to get personal, ****er. I had sex. Once.

Oh, you didn't mean me.

Brock

whitlock didn't capitalize any letters in the email

dirk digler
LMAO

OWNED BITCH

morphius
02-04-2009, 01:49 PM
If I'm not mistaken Whitlock has always hated fans becoming web writers, I believe he takes as an insult to his "craft".

alpha_omega
02-04-2009, 01:50 PM

Thanks...i knew it was a stupid question, but thanks for answering!

FloridaMan88
Of course the KC Star looks just as horrible throughout this process of hiring Pioli and the head coaching search. They have been behind on all the news and have essentially given up trying to penetrate Pioli's Iron Curtain at One Arrowhead Drive.

This past month has been perhaps the most newsworthy month in recent Chiefs history and the likes of Wargarbage Illustrated AND the KC Star have been exposed as FRAUDS... STIFFS... GUTLESS PIECES OF GARBAGE WHO ARE COMPLETE NON-FACTORS.

Would Wargarbage Illustrated even exist if they didn't have Fox Sports propping them up like a dead ROTTING corpse?

DeezNutz

Except LEAVE...ALONE...ASSCLOWN.

ROFL

It's like beautiful poetry.

Frazod
02-04-2009, 01:51 PM

Whenever he comes around, the subsequent posts are always a bunch of bullshit, fat remarks. Really ****ing stupid.

I know the feeling. A day without some fucktard on here calling me fat is like a day without sunshine. :D

Hootie
02-04-2009, 01:52 PM
I hope the Chiefs hire Shanahan and then get fined for not interviewing a minority...that would be hilarious.

DeezNutz
If I'm not mistaken Whitlock has always hated fans becoming web writers, I believe he takes as an insult to his "craft".

It's not the web writers part.

He has stated his objections about fan boys pretending to be journalists, what with their press passes and such.

orange
Ok it appears it stems from this article where Mike quoted Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan .....

CHIEFS HAVE COMPLIED WITH ROONEY RULE?
Posted by Mike Florio on February 4, 2009, 12:01 p.m. EST

As the Kansas City Chiefs continue to engage in one of the most secretive job searches in NFL history, some basic information has emerged regarding the process.

According to Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan of Warpaint Illustrated, Chiefs owner Clark Hunt recently told a Kansas City radio station that the team has complied with the Rooney Rule, and that Hunt is “pleased” with the candidates who have been interviewed to date.

If, then, the Rooney Rule has been satisfied, the Chiefs are free to interview and hire Cardinals offensive coordinator Todd Haley without interviewing now or in the future any futher minority candidates.

But it’s impossible to know whether Haley is the leading candidate without knowing who the other candidates might be.

And, apparently, we won’t know any of their names, since the Chiefs presumably told them that, if any of their names emerge during the process, the team will assume that the candidate whose name emerges is responsible for the leak — and that the candidate will be disqualified from consideration.

UPDATE: Athan has advised us that Hunt didn’t actually say that the team has complied with the Rooney Rule, and that the comments came not during a radio segment but in connection with remarks Hunt made on Saturday, after former Chiefs linebacker Derrick Thomas qualified for the Hall of Fame. So if the team already has complied with the Rooney Rule, Hunt didn’t recently say so.

Hootie
I know the feeling. A day without some ****tard on here calling me fat is like a day without sunshine. :D

I never call you fat put you are a pathetic asshole who comes off as a miserable person.

Why isn't your shitty baseball team signing Manny...put him at 4 and that team has a shot to win a lot of games...

ClevelandBronco
02-04-2009, 01:53 PM
I know the feeling. A day without some ****tard on here calling me fat is like a day without sunshine. :D

You're fat, sunshine.

Hootie
02-04-2009, 01:54 PM
best $109 one can spend!

Hammock Parties
02-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Now that's entertainment!

Hootie
02-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Now that's entertainment!

LMAO

keg in kc
02-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Of course the KC Star looks just as horrible throughout this process of hiring Pioli and the head coaching search. They have been behind on all the news and have essentially given up trying to penetrate Pioli's Iron Curtain at One Arrowhead Drive.

This past month has been perhaps the most newsworthy month in recent Chiefs history and the likes of Wargarbage Illustrated AND the KC Star have been exposed as FRAUDS... STIFFS... GUTLESS PIECES OF GARBAGE WHO ARE COMPLETE NON-FACTORS.

Would Wargarbage Illustrated even exist if they didn't have Fox Sports propping them up like a dead ROTTING corpse?I don't think that's it at all.

I posted right after pioli was hired that we were really, really, really spoiled by the way Carl Peterson gave a free hand to the PR department (for as much bitching and moaning as jack harry and some of the guys at 810 dished out year after year - but don't take this as an "i like carl" comment...), and we were about to discover just how tight-lipped the rest of the NFL operates.

The Chiefs have been the aberration the last decade, letting so much news leak out. We're not seeing the star or wpi or anybody else getting 'exposed', we're seeing the chiefs go from a leaky raft to a tight-lipped ship. And it's going to take some time to get used to, for the press and for fans alike (as demonstrated by the level of sheer panic on this very board over the lack of news about the GM search and now the coaching search).

Welcome to the 21st century, folks.

keg in kc
02-04-2009, 01:56 PM
I know the feeling. A day without some ****tard on here calling me fat is like a day without sunshine.You're fat, you sing karaoke and you like to decorate houses. If I didn't know you were married, I'd think you were big gay al.

SenselessChiefsFan
02-04-2009, 01:59 PM
There is a part of me that respects Nick Athan. I don't know his story, but I don't think he has any formal journalism training. He decided to do something he loved to do and try to make a living at it.

Being a small business owner, I greatly respect him for pursuing the dream.

But, if you are going to email Shefter and taunt him and tell him how wrong he is.... you'd better be right. You'd better be absolutely, 100%, without question right.

It is one thing to put out opinions and analysis based on what you have been told. It is another to try to take down one of the premier names in the industry.

Now, for the record, I don't really like Shefter. He has been wrong on his fair share as well. But, if ANYONE would know what Shannahan is doing, it is PROBABLY the guy who WROTE his book.

I googled him and was surprised to see what he looked like. I would have thought he would look more 'put together'.

Anyways, for all the crap he gets, I am sure, he is still cashing the checks he gets every month.

PhillyChiefFan
02-04-2009, 01:59 PM
Nice.

and well deserved! :)

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 02:00 PM
UPDATE: Athan has advised us that Hunt didn’t actually say that the team has complied with the Rooney Rule, and that the comments came not during a radio segment but in connection with remarks Hunt made on Saturday, after former Chiefs linebacker Derrick Thomas qualified for the Hall of Fame. So if the team already has complied with the Rooney Rule, Hunt didn’t recently say so.

WTF is this? Is this an actual update?

Is the ASSCLOWN already retracting his email?

Brock
02-04-2009, 02:00 PM

Jesus, Nick can't even listen to the radio right.ROFL

FloridaMan88
02-04-2009, 02:01 PM
I don't think that's it at all. Welcome to the 21st century, folks.

That is complete BS and a gutless excuse for lazy journalism on the part of the KC Star. With the Internet it is even MORE difficult to be secretive about personnel moves.

Also funny how the Boston media (who essentially completely humiliated the KC Star in covering the Pioli to KC move) had no problem getting information.

The KC Star is used to being spoonfed propaganda/information by Dictator Carl, I agree with that... but just because Pioli/Clark have put the clamps down on the flow of information, doesn't mean the KC Star shouldn't try harder to get sources of information.

Fire Me Boy!
02-04-2009, 02:01 PM
Nick "ASSCLOWN" Athan does have a rather nice ring to it.

Saccopoo
02-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Let's see ... the radio stations are taking shots at each other, Nick, ESPN, and the Star. The Star is taking shots at the radio stations, NFLN, Nick, and themselves. Nick is taking shots at the radio stations, ESPN, NFLN, the Star, and Mitch Holthus' mother-in-law.

Wow.

Carl leaves town, Pioli shuts down the leaks, and the city's media goes berserk and tries to chew off its own leg.

FAX

:thumb:

I was wondering when this was going to happen. You know that, if anything, Pioli while at New England, picked up on Belicheks penchant for dealing with the media in a mute truculence, which was 180 degrees from what the KC media was used to with the King. You just knew that these guys were going to go bat shit crazy - the Shanahan thing was just a classic in terms of reporters grasping at straws, trying to get anything of a reaction from Pioli and the new Chiefs. Poor, stupid bastards have been completely cut off and they are starting to go into withdrawls. Someone break out the straight jackets and methadone.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-04-2009, 02:02 PM

Fuck 'im if he can't take a joke.

Would that "craft" be defined by a 10-year, Jeff George jerk and spurt?
Fatlock is just as much a tool as any of his contemporaries.

Frazod
02-04-2009, 02:03 PM
I never call you fat put you are a pathetic asshole who comes off as a miserable person.

Why isn't your shitty baseball team signing Manny...put him at 4 and that team has a shot to win a lot of games...

LMAO

You cocksuckers should form an anti-frazod fan club.

And why hasn't your shitty baseball team won a world series in 101 years?

Frazod
02-04-2009, 02:04 PM
You're fat, you sing karaoke and you like to decorate houses. If I didn't know you were married, I'd think you were big gay al.

Nicely done. Now vailpass won't need to post for a couple of days. :D

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 02:04 PM
**** 'im if he can't take a joke.

It's not said in fun. It's more like:

"Get the fuck out of here you worthless fat fucking piece of fatass shit! You fat motherfucker you!"

booger
02-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Nick "ASSCLOWN" Athan does have a rather nice ring to it.

Nick "The Erroneous Assclown" Athan

Fire Me Boy!
02-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Threads must have accidentally gotten deleted over there. I put it back, since it obviously was a mistake.

keg in kc
02-04-2009, 02:06 PM
That is complete BS and a gutless excuse for lazy journalism on the part of the KC Star. With the Internet it is even MORE difficult to be secretive about personnel moves.

Also funny how the Boston media (who essentially completely humiliated the KC Star in covering the Pioli to KC move) had no problem getting information.

The KC Star is used to being spoonfed propaganda/information by Dictator Carl, I agree with that... but just because Pioli/Clark have put the clamps down on the flow of information, doesn't mean the KC Star shouldn't try harder to get sources of information.The Boston media never had any news on that to break. At least I never saw any stories or reports from up there. They 'thought' there might be something to it just like we all did here, but they didn't 'know' anything', and they didn't have any kind of 'information'.

There's no more leaks at arrowhead. That's the change. It's not a matter of anybody being lazy. The Chiefs let the news they want out out when they want, and they pick exactly who it goes to.

That might change over time, but I'm not sure if it will. Most of the league is tight-lipped these days (although KC's a little excessive right now, I think). I'd say the days of stories breaking locally are pretty much done, as I'm expecting everything to come out through national media or the Chiefs themselves, and then the local media will 'break' off of that.

Fire Me Boy!
02-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Threads must have accidentally gotten deleted over there. I put it back, since it obviously was a mistake.

Damn... wasn't even up there for 20 seconds before a mod deleted it.

keg in kc
02-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Nicely done. Now vailpass won't need to post for a couple of days.You know you can count on me.

SenselessChiefsFan
Just curious. What involvement does Claythan have with WPI?

smittysbar
Lol, the one Rustshack put up was just taken down on WPI, then someone else started another one, it is down now too.

smittysbar
02-04-2009, 02:08 PM

Writer/Editor I believe

Brock
02-04-2009, 02:09 PM

shut up noob

SenselessChiefsFan
02-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Thanks.

SenselessChiefsFan
02-04-2009, 02:10 PM
shut up noob

Well, that's not very nice.

Fire Me Boy!
02-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Lol, the one Rustshack put up was just taken down on WPI, then someone else started another one, it is down now too.

There's been three threads deleted on the subject. Rust put up a call to Admins asking why, shouldn't people there know what Nick's credibility is worth. I put up one asking about the censorship, shouldn't Nick come defend himself.

My thread is still going... we'll see how long.

DeezNutz

Damage control.

ChiefsPlanet sector.

Donger

He writes articles for them, as I understand it.

He then comes here pretending to have inside information about the Chiefs.

beavis
02-04-2009, 02:12 PM
I have a new found respect for JW.

Fire Me Boy!
02-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Woop... there's goes mine.

Saccopoo
02-04-2009, 02:14 PM
He writes articles for them, as I understand it.

He then comes here pretending to have inside information about the Chiefs.

I thought he came here to post his private conversations from Match.com, but I could be wrong.

orange
02-04-2009, 02:14 PM

Get Screencaps.

smittysbar
02-04-2009, 02:15 PM

Yep, it's a goner....:evil:

Skip Towne
02-04-2009, 02:16 PM
shut up noob

Well said.

ClevelandBronco
...mute truculence...

Dude, you're never going to fit in here.

...bat shit crazy...Poor, stupid bastards...break out the straight jackets and methadone.

On second thought, you'll be just fine.

Fire Me Boy!
OK, that's ridiculous. I just posted a thread titled Hey Nick.

"Come defend yourself. I'm not going to post about what, apparently the mods don't like it.

You know what I'm talking about, here's your chance to defend your honor."

Deleted, 15 seconds.

Thig Lyfe

Nobody's told Florio about [sic].

Mr. Arrowhead
02-04-2009, 02:17 PM
My respect for Whitlock just went up

Brock
02-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Here's his message to you:

Just a little review on some Terms and Conditions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORUMS AND PUBLIC COMMUNICATION
"Forum" means a chat area, message board, or e-mail function offered as part of any Scout.com Site. If you participate in any Forum within a Scout.com Site, you must not:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others; make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements; advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them; post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law; post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images; advertise or sell to, or solicit others; use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind; post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board. We reserve the right to remove or edit content from any Forum at any time and for any reason. Scout.com affiliate publishers may have their own forum guidelines that must also be followed. Please check the site in question for additional information as each site's forum guidelines may vary. Scout.com affiliate publishers have the ability to ban any user or subscriber who violates Scout.com's terms of service or the site's individual forum guidelines.

Skip Towne
02-04-2009, 02:18 PM
We can only hope Pioli takes notice of this.

Molitoth
02-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Heh, Whitlick...

dirk digler
02-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Nick is a fucking coward and my contempt for him went up ten-fold. What a fucking pussy who is trying to censor people.

Phobia
02-04-2009, 02:20 PM

Whitlock didn't use capitalization in his message. PFT edited his message to display proper capitalization and used the brackets as a courtesy.

keg in kc
02-04-2009, 02:21 PM
Nick is a ****ing coward and my contempt for him went up ten-fold.Wow, 10 times what? I mean, we're talking some serious calculator-dependent math-o-matics here aren't we?

Skip Towne
02-04-2009, 02:21 PM
OK, that's ridiculous. I just posted a thread titled Hey Nick.

"Come defend yourself. I'm not going to post about what, apparently the mods don't like it.

You know what I'm talking about, here's your chance to defend your honor."

Deleted, 15 seconds.

Claythan must be over there helping out with deletions. I'm sure this is a busy time for them.

smittysbar
02-04-2009, 02:22 PM
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=115&f=1837&t=3889476

WPI isn't liking the article much

Fire Me Boy!
02-04-2009, 02:23 PM
A mod put a thread in about terms and conditions. I wrote a VERY civilized post asking for clarification how a thread regarding the site's owner, Chiefs news that may have been erroneous, and a Kansas City Chiefs columnist was in violation of the site's terms and conditions.

I was subsequently banned.

Saccopoo
02-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Dude, you're never going to fit in here.

On second thought, you'll be just fine.

Oh, I hope so!!!

I'm not allowed at any more of the local chapter of Mensa's gatherings. They banned me for getting drunk and streaking through the last quarterly meeting. I just wanted some place I could call home. This place seemed so welcoming and nice.

Goapics1
02-04-2009, 02:25 PM
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=115&f=1837&t=3889476

WPI isn't liking the article much

Boy, they got some serious sand in their vagina's over there today.

dirk digler
Wow, 10 times what? I mean, we're talking some serious calculator-dependent math-o-matics here aren't we?

LMAO

I suck at math so what. Athan is a douche bag of huge proportions.

keg in kc
Odd that quoting a blurb from another website is seen as bannable slander or defamation.

I guess I'm weird, I'd rather defend myself than ban somebody.

the Talking Can
02-04-2009, 02:27 PM
i love it

Brock
02-04-2009, 02:28 PM
They can post the article, but all the comments that will follow I'm not going to allow.. This is just absurd behavior.. A bunch of vulchers, most of you act like you've never been wrong about anything in your entire life.. It just so happens Nick is a media face..

ROFL

ClevelandBronco
02-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Oh, I hope so!!!

I'm not allowed at any more of the local chapter of Mensa's gatherings. They banned me for getting drunk and streaking through the last quarterly meeting. I just wanted some place I could call home. This place seemed so welcoming and nice.

Oh, yeah. Major sweethearts on this site.

JuicesFlowing
02-04-2009, 02:29 PM
I love this thread.

Frosty
02-04-2009, 02:31 PM
They can post the article, but all the comments that will follow I'm not going to allow.. This is just absurd behavior.. A bunch of vulchers, most of you act like you've never been wrong about anything in your entire life.. It just so happens Nick is a media face..

vulchers? :shake:

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 02:33 PM
From the WarPaint thread:

"Nick addressed this situation in the Smoke Signals forum.. If you wish to read his reply which was brief then get a membership and read it.."

Apparently Athan will address his faithful followers.

"Have no fear! My word is as good as your money!"

Brock
02-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Nick addressed this situation in the Smoke Signals forum.. If you wish to read his reply which was brief then get a membership and read it..

ROFL

keg in kc
02-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Smoke signals?

Isn't that what we used to call the PMs here?

Copyright infringement!!!!

Goapics1
02-04-2009, 02:35 PM

"Nick addressed this situation in the Smoke Signals forum.. If you wish to read his reply which was brief then get a membership and read it.."

No kidding. U got to give 'em credit for trying to get every last dollar even in a time of crisis.

Fire Me Boy!
02-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Shit! I've been banned twice.

My last name had two posts. Are these worth banning:

No, it's censorship at its most basic.

Nick also has a right and duty IMHO to defend himself. He's only lost his dignity if the columnist in question is correct.

By disallowing civil discourse on the subject, you are actually throwing Nick to the wolves, pretending that the article in question doesn't exist.
Posting an article by PFT is not defamation.

teedubya
02-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Ouch.

Fire Me Boy!
02-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Now they've banned my IP. Unbelievable. I can understand the first banning. But the second? I said nothing.

Mr. Flopnuts
Oh boy.

DeezNutz
Chiefs Insider! Chiefs Insider! What are you hearing?!?

Is the deal going to get done?!?

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Chiefs Insider! Chiefs Insider! What are you hearing?!?

Is the deal going to get done?!?

keg in kc
Now they've banned my IP. Unbelievable. I can understand the first banning. But the second? I said nothing.You weren't a good little sheep, so they sheared you.

Brock
Ha ha ha. You got "nipped in the butt".

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Rushing to pay another $109.99:

http://www.sheep101.info/Images/sheep_racing.jpg

dirk digler
02-04-2009, 02:40 PM
LMAO They just banned me. Fuckers.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-04-2009, 02:42 PM
i feel like the world is a little more fair today....

LMAO Awesome.

Donger
Honestly, if the people who pay for that site aren't intelligent enough to ascertain on their own that the content is nothing that can't be had for free, more power to WPI in milking them.

DeezNutz
LMAO They just banned me. ****ers.

Wow.

You were trying to ask tough questions, but you didn't cross any lines. Not by a long shot.

Very embarrassing.

Fire Me Boy!
LMAO They just banned me. ****ers.

I've been banned TWICE in the same hour!

ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
02-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Wow.

You were trying to ask tough questions, but you didn't cross any lines. Not by a long shot.

Very embarrassing.

Did you see anything by me worth banning?

dirk digler
02-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Wow.

Very embarrassing.

No shit. They can't take the heat

dirk digler
02-04-2009, 02:44 PM
I've been banned TWICE in the same hour!

ROFL

How long did your first ban last?

Bill Lundberg

What the hell, I pay the 9.95 per month from time to time just for the entertainment factor. He can ban me if he wants because I'm canceling anyway.

Here's the rebuttal:

The exact quote from Clark Hunt that was replayed from Saturday's press conference on Derrick Thomas where he said he was comfortable with the search to date. Now we can assume that KC has complied with the Rooney rule if they've talked with Haley and others.

We hear Leslie Frazier is that guy.

$109.95 a year for assumptions... I'm starting a site where I will dream about Chiefs things and post them as fact. I'll only charge you $25.00 per year. Any takers?

DeezNutz
Did you see anything by me worth banning?

No.

You guys were definitely trying to call Nick out, but everyone was pretty respectful.

Fire Me Boy!
02-04-2009, 02:45 PM
How long did your first ban last?

I created a second username. The second time they banned my IP.

Reerun_KC
02-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Claythan should be banned here for awhile now...

dirk digler
I created a second username. The second time they banned my IP.

Ok that makes sense.

I am not going to waste my time fuck em but if any of those douchebags from WPI come over here we should ban them immediately.

Board war bitches

keg in kc
It's not like you got on there and said athan's a fucking idiot who fucks goats and eats small children while drinking yohoo through a straw.

Jesus, talk about thin skin.

the Talking Can
02-04-2009, 02:49 PM

no, this place exists to post wpi spam...it's in the charter

Hammock Parties
02-04-2009, 02:50 PM

I haven't been handing out bans or deleting any topics whatsoever. I've got got better things to do right now.

Reerun_KC
02-04-2009, 02:50 PM
It's not like you got on there and said athan's a ****ing idiot who ****s goats and eats small children while drinking yohoo through a straw.

Jesus, talk about thin skin.

They are little whiney bitches... Just like Claythan is most of the time...

Reerun_KC
02-04-2009, 02:51 PM
I haven't been handing out bans or deleting any topics whatsoever. I've got got better things to do right now.

Collateral Damage...

Sorry...

Fire Me Boy!

Can you tell me WTF I said that deserved an IP ban? I was extremely respectful.

dirk digler

Can you restore my privileges? I didn't violate anything.

Hammock Parties
Can you tell me WTF I said that deserved an IP ban? I was extremely respectful.

I didn't read any of your posts.

ClevelandBronco
02-04-2009, 02:54 PM

Then maybe if you had any integrity you'd stop what's going on over there.

Yeah. I know.

Chief Faithful
02-04-2009, 02:54 PM

ROFL

Looks to me like Whitlock and Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan are the same kind of "assclown" depending on what "assclown" means. At least everyone knows Whitlock's job is to be an "assclown" while Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan pretends to be a reliable inside news source he just comes off as another "assclown".

ROFL

The irony is so humorous.

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Step away from the curtain! /WPI mods/

I love that one of them has a Kool-Aid image under the user name. Very appropriate.

Hootie
02-04-2009, 02:59 PM
WPI is the Matt Millen of magazine publications...

FAX
02-04-2009, 02:59 PM
They seem a little defensive over there. It's a shame, really. The Nicksters should come out swinging on this deal instead of hunkering down. When somebody calls you an assclown, it's throwin' down time.

FAX

Fire Me Boy!
02-04-2009, 03:02 PM

Ditto.

Fire Me Boy!
02-04-2009, 03:03 PM
They seem a little defensive over there. It's a shame, really. The Nicksters should come out swinging on this deal instead of hunkering down. When somebody calls you an assclown, it's throwin' down time.

FAX

Agreed.

-King-
02-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Best off season...EVER!!

EyePod
02-04-2009, 03:05 PM

This is really good writing!

EyePod
02-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Jason has never hid his thoughts on Nick. He's openly called him a hack for years.

Hack maybe, but assclown?

EyePod
02-04-2009, 03:06 PM

But he also has a prominent public position.

BigRock
02-04-2009, 03:10 PM
The exact quote from Clark Hunt that was replayed from Saturday's press conference on Derrick Thomas where he said he was comfortable with the search to date. Now we can assume that KC has complied with the Rooney rule if they've talked with Haley and others.

Boy, imagine how embarrassing this would be for Nick if someone like PFT quoted his stories about Leslie Frazier being the Rooney Rule interview, and then they quoted yesterday's article from Minnesota about how the Chiefs hadn't asked Frazier to interview and that Frazier probably wouldn't agree because he didn't want to be a Rooney Rule guy.

smittysbar
02-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Can't believe they booted you guys over those questions.

Hootie
02-04-2009, 03:12 PM
Can't believe they booted you guys over those questions.

Claythan should be real proud of shitty WPI.

the Talking Can
02-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Best off season...EVER!!

noob ftw

EyePod
02-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Here's his message to you:

Just a little review on some Terms and Conditions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORUMS AND PUBLIC COMMUNICATION
"Forum" means a chat area, message board, or e-mail function offered as part of any Scout.com Site. If you participate in any Forum within a Scout.com Site, you must not:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others; make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements; advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them; post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law; post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images; advertise or sell to, or solicit others; use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind; post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board. We reserve the right to remove or edit content from any Forum at any time and for any reason. Scout.com affiliate publishers may have their own forum guidelines that must also be followed. Please check the site in question for additional information as each site's forum guidelines may vary. Scout.com affiliate publishers have the ability to ban any user or subscriber who violates Scout.com's terms of service or the site's individual forum guidelines.

This is priceless!!!! You can't even say that Nick is wrong on his forum OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!

From the same thread:

"No, if you agree with Nick or not. I am not going to allow the sort of behavior some of you members are displaying. A person has a right to his or her dignity, this is not the place to berate or belittle somebody because you don't agree with them or their views.."

Man, does Nick think he's the Pope? Is he speaking ex cathedra or something?

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 03:16 PM
ALL MODS. DO NOT DELETE THIS THRED.

you can't make this shit up, folks.

chop
02-04-2009, 03:16 PM

We have a new low.....graveling to Claythan :shake:. :):D

smittysbar
02-04-2009, 03:17 PM
This is priceless!!!! You can't even say that Nick is wrong on his forum OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!

From the same thread:

"No, if you agree with Nick or not. I am not going to allow the sort of behavior some of you members are displaying. A person has a right to his or her dignity, this is not the place to berate or belittle somebody because you don't agree with them or their views.."

Now this whole thread has been deleted

Moose put up the article in the outhouse

dirk digler

From the same thread:

Pretty much. Nick is a fucking coward and the biggest pussy on the intra web.

Let him show his face over here and I will kick his teeth in

OctoberFart
GoQUEER and Athan have really shown what kind of wannabe sportwriter hacks they really are. I knew they were by their homer fluff training camp garbage that they put out for the last couple years.

stumppy
02-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Best off season...EVER!!

Isnt it ? :D

I wonder if goatboy has ever heard anything about laying down with dogs and getting fleas ?

More to the point, is he the dog or the flea ?

EyePod
02-04-2009, 03:18 PM

That is fucking hysterical. Does anyone have a premium account so we can see what Nick posted in the Smoke Signals area? You have to pay for his public apology? Is that how it works? It should be on the fucking front page of WPI.

Bill Lundberg
02-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Here you go

kstater
02-04-2009, 03:25 PM
LMAO

WPI at its finest, unedited.

ALL MODS. DO NOT DELETE THIS THRED.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-04-2009, 03:25 PM
None of this has anything to do with Clay. He's staying as far away from this specticle as possible.

Sure-Oz
02-04-2009, 03:27 PM
None of this has anything to do with Clay. He's staying as far away from this specticle as possible.

I wish the big boss man would come over here and post, but he'd have taaa charge

Hootie
02-04-2009, 03:27 PM

and?

He consistently defends this moron so he gets lumped in with him...

I think Clayton has talent but it's going to amount to jack shit if he keeps riding this douches coattails...

Mr. Flopnuts
02-04-2009, 03:28 PM
I wish the big boss man would come over here and post, but he'd have taaa charge

That pussy isn't coming anywhere near here at this point. He knows he's blood in the water with a bunch of sharks circling.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-04-2009, 03:28 PM
and?

He consistently defends this moron so he gets lumped in with him...

I think Clayton has talent but it's going to amount to jack shit if he keeps riding this douches coattails...

Listen, I know ragging Clay is not new news around here. All I'm saying is, this is one time he's not defending anyone. To this point anyway.

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 03:29 PM

I agree with this.

GoChiefs has taken the absolutely correct approach with this thread. No need to fight another man's battle. Let Nick defend himself for once.

Thus there's no need to carpet bomb GoChiefs in the process.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Listen, I know ragging Clay is not new news around here. All I'm saying is, this is one time he's not defending anyone. To this point anyway.

Perhaps there is hope yet.

-King-
02-04-2009, 03:30 PM
noob ftw

Jerm
02-04-2009, 03:33 PM
I'd take more credence in it if it wasn't Whitlock.

I know everyone loves it because he's bashing Nick but TBH he's no more credible or any less of an annoying douchebag than anyone else in the media.

Just my two cents.

Titty Meat
02-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Atahan is a moron but in fairness so are the majority of members on this board who think Croyle was a legit NFL QB & those who think KU football will make the NC within 7 years.

the Talking Can
02-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Atahan is a moron but in fairness so are the majority of members on this board who think Croyle was a legit NFL QB & those who think KU football will make the NC within 7 years.

go back to wpi where your type belong

the Talking Can
02-04-2009, 03:36 PM
LMAO

WPI at its finest, unedited.

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-04-2009, 03:36 PM

I know everyone loves it because he's bashing Nick but TBH he's no more credible or any less of an annoying douchebag than anyone else in the media.

Just my two cents.

Your two cents are quite valid.

Titty Meat
02-04-2009, 03:37 PM

I've never been on the WPI website but you've been on a medicore QB's nuts.

smittysbar
Another one put up and deleted, 20 secs at most

BigRock
Here you go

The problems with Nick's apology are numerous.

First, Clark didn't say a single thing about the head coaching search during his HOF press conference. He was talking about Derrick Thomas, not current Chiefs business.

He DID say he was comfortable with the search, or words to that effect, during his interview with Jack Harry. How anyone could confuse that with Clark's HOF speech is a topic for another time.

BUT to hear Clark's comments and then read "we've already conducted our Rooney Rule interview" into anything he said is putting words in his mouth. He didn't say that and it shouldn't be assumed.

The kicker, as I mentioned before, is that Nick identifies Leslie Frazier as the Rooney Rule candidate. This despite the fact that an article in MN came out yesterday which said 1) the Chiefs hadn't asked Frazier to interview, and 2) if they did ask, he'd probably decline because he doesn't want to be a Rooney Rule guy. (He's probably been one 3-4 times already this offseason.)

Someone must have explained some or all of these points to Nick, because now he has a new "apology" of sorts simply stating that a source told him the Chiefs will have satisifed the Rooney Rule once the coach is hired. SO THERE.

As if we couldn't have assumed that for ourselves.

booger
that place went to hell since phobia left.

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 03:38 PM
This was posted I believe, but I'm not going back through the pages to verify. Anyway, this was Athan's response that only Insiders were privy to:

"The exact quote from Clark Hunt that was replayed from Saturday's press conference on Derrick Thomas where he said he was comfortable with the search to date. Now we can assume that KC has complied with the Rooney rule if they've talked with Haley and others.

We hear Leslie Frazier is that guy."

What a ****ing poorly constructed first sentence. It's not even a ****ing sentence. Are you ****ing fist ****ing me? The "publisher" of a ****ing "magazine" constructs this "sentence" and sends it out to the masses?

Embarrassing.

Mark M
02-04-2009, 03:40 PM

And how many of the those members:

1. Charge people $109 a year to read their opinions?
2. Act as if opinions = facts?
3. Are wrong with their "scoops" and "exclusives" time and again?
4. Think they are the next John Clayton?
5. Believe they are real "journalists"?
6. Are unwilling to defend themselves when called out?
7. Delete any and all posts critical of the site's owner/admin?

Other than #2, you can't really accuse anyone here of the above. And those are primarily why Athan gets so much crap on here.

I do, however, agree that Claythan has wisely kept himself out of this mess and doesn't deserve to be blasted for this incident.

Plenty of other things, yes. But not this.

MM
~~:shrug:

the Talking Can
02-04-2009, 03:41 PM
This was posted I believe, but I'm not going back through the pages to verify. Anyway, this was Athan's response that only Insiders were privy to:

"The exact quote from Clark Hunt that was replayed from Saturday's press conference on Derrick Thomas where he said he was comfortable with the search to date. Now we can assume that KC has complied with the Rooney rule if they've talked with Haley and others.

What a ****ing poorly constructed first sentence. It's not even a ****ing sentence. Are you ****ing fist ****ing me? The "publisher" of a ****ing "magazine" constructs this "sentence" and sends it out to the masses?

Embarrassing.

plus, he's merely assuming information that he actually doesn't have...he is literally making something up

pure and total fabrication

CRAPhonso
Billay your so dumb i bet you live in OP or somethin and like Nebraska. Also i saw you try and do the Big Abe stomp one time, and you couldn't even reach the ceiling.

dirk digler
Someone must have explained some or all of these points to Nick, because now he has a new "apology" of sorts simply stating that a source told him the Chiefs will have satisifed the Rooney Rule once the coach is hired. SO THERE.

As if we couldn't have assumed that for ourselves.

God Nick is fucking dumb. Did he somehow think that Clark would violate the Rooney rule?

OnTheWarpath15
02-04-2009, 03:42 PM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sure-Oz
02-04-2009, 03:43 PM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

FTW

DeezNutz
plus, he's merely assuming information that he actually doesn't have...he is literally making something up

pure and total fabrication

It's terrible on so many levels that it's almost hard to believe. And this was "insider information."

Sure-Oz
How can anyone defend this douche, he needs to stick to looking up penthouse pets for his myspace friends list

Titty Meat
02-04-2009, 03:44 PM
And how many of the those members:

1. Charge people $109 a year to read their opinions?
2. Act as if opinions = facts?
3. Are wrong with their "scoops" and "exclusives" time and again?
4. Think they are the next John Clayton?
5. Believe they are real "journalists"?
6. Are unwilling to defend themselves when called out?
7. Delete any and all posts critical of the site's owner/admin?

Other than #2, you can't really accuse anyone here of the above. And those are primarily why Athan gets so much crap on here.

I do, however, agree that Claythan has wisely kept himself out of this mess and doesn't deserve to be blasted for this incident.

Plenty of other things, yes. But not this.

MM
~~:shrug:

I'm not defending Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan as I stated he's a moron. I just like the back and forth between the members on this site and WPI. It's like an excerise in futility.

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 03:44 PM
He might be an ASSCLOWN, but he's friends with Penthouse pets, on MySpace, at least.

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 03:45 PM
How can anyone defend this douche, he needs to stick to looking up penthouse pets for his myspace friends list

:cuss:

By seconds. Seconds I'm telling you!

Sure-Oz
02-04-2009, 03:45 PM
:cuss:

By seconds. Seconds I'm telling you!

ROFL

it needs to be duely noted.:evil:

Hootie
02-04-2009, 03:46 PM
It's terrible on so many levels that it's almost hard to believe. And this was "insider information."
Gotta have inside information if they want to charge $110...even if it's made up.

OnTheWarpath15
02-04-2009, 03:46 PM
FTW

I think we should designate a 24 hour period where every member uses that avatar.

the Talking Can
02-04-2009, 03:47 PM

breathtaking, isn't it?

and people still pay for it

on a lighter note, this is from the comments on pft

Ratfucker says:
February 4th, 2009 at 2:58 pm

Even better, Nick Athan’s #1 writer C.E. Wendler is a 26-year-old virgin who lives at home with his parents.

Sure-Oz
02-04-2009, 03:48 PM
I think we should designate a 24 hour period where every member uses that avatar.

ROFL

that would be great, we can get rid of the Shanny avys all over the board too

Sure-Oz
02-04-2009, 03:49 PM
breathtaking, isn't it?

You'd think Clay would have some sort of perk, like being able to touch holly starr or something since she is a WPI girl

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 03:49 PM
breathtaking, isn't it?

Skip shouldn't have been allowed to post that.

LMAO Good grief.

Athan is so toxic that everyone is getting torched on this deal.

Titty Meat
02-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Holly Star is a WPI girl?

EyePod

That's a good thing. GOOD JOB CLAYTHAN!

Sweet Daddy Hate
ROFL

that would be great, we can get rid of the Shanny avys all over the board too

I'm down, make it happen.

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 03:51 PM

ROFL

Sure-Oz
02-04-2009, 03:51 PM
Holly Star is a WPI girl?

I believe so, her myspace says that one of her "jobs" is WPI and shes on his friends list.

Poor Holly.

EyePod
02-04-2009, 03:52 PM

I thought the GENERAL agreement was he would be usable in the NFL if he wasn't Mr. Glass.

Bill Lundberg
02-04-2009, 03:52 PM

Done

Sure-Oz
02-04-2009, 03:54 PM
If somene can make me a "joker" version of athan even with shitty MSpaint ill change it!

sedated
02-04-2009, 03:55 PM
You'd think Clay would have some sort of perk, like being able to touch Holly Starr or something since she is a WPI girl

wtf?

my girl is associated with those frauds?!

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 03:55 PM
wtf?

She's also into pron, too.

You think Holly Starr, with two "r's" is her real name?

Sure-Oz
02-04-2009, 03:56 PM
wtf?

I think she might be on the calender....i don't know for a fact though...i think she even does some reporting type stuff for the web for WPI, don't quote me though

Holly is just too damn nice

EyePod
02-04-2009, 03:57 PM

Just my two cents.

Sorry but aren't they trying to get rid of the penny? When will it be "Just my two nickels" or "Just my 10 cents"

Jerm
02-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Sorry but aren't they trying to get rid of the penny? When will it be "Just my two nickels" or "Just my 10 cents"

That just sounds real bad for some reason. ROFL

NickAthanFan
02-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Which won of you biches wrote this on PFT?

# Ratfucker says:
February 4th, 2009 at 2:58 pm

Even better, Nick Athan’s #1 writer C.E. Wendler is a 26-year-old virgin who lives at home with his parents.

(report as inappropriate)

Rating: Not yet rated

The Franchise
02-04-2009, 04:03 PM

Just my two quarters sounds better.

OnTheWarpath15
If somene can make me a "joker" version of athan even with shitty MSpaint ill change it!

WHY SO SERIOUS?

Agent V

Hehe. "Won"....

DeezNutz
02-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Dude, you misspelled "witch."

Sweet Daddy Hate

Please. Nick Athan doesn't have the stones to show up on this board.

The Franchise
WHY SO SERIOUS?

ROFL

dirk digler
02-04-2009, 04:05 PM

LMAO

OnTheWarpath15
ROFL

He said Paint was OK.

:D

sedated
I think she might be on the calender....i don't know for a fact though...i think she even does some reporting type stuff for the web for WPI, don't quote me though

Holly is just too damn nice

I've seen her resume on the modeling websites.

apparently she was the "lead" in a movie called "Only Skin Deep", but I can't find it anywhere on the web (only the Ritter movie "Skin Deep")

NickAthanFan

He's not on our sight, his credit card wad denied.

Agent V
02-04-2009, 04:07 PM
He's not on our sight, his credit card wad denied.

The misspellings are hilarious. Nice touch.

Mark M
02-04-2009, 04:08 PM

Nicely played ...

MM
~~:clap: ROFL

EyePod
02-04-2009, 04:08 PM

Embarrassing.

And he charges for these "sentences."

NickAthanFan
02-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Make fun of me all you want, I get paid to swipe info from hear and my house is money cash hoes.

kstater
02-04-2009, 04:11 PM
So, is it GoChiefs, or is it FMB?