PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Put your money where your mouth is

BigRichard
02-06-2009, 07:49 PM
To all the Thigpen haters, you are so certain he is a worthless starting QB right? Can we make it interesting? I am thinking TG is a much better judge of talent then any person on this board. And he says Thigpen is the man, or at least he did say that. Call me a n00b or whatever else you want but all I am asking is to put your money where your mouth is.

I want everyone that hates Thigpen to wager a month of self bannishment from CP. What are the terms? You decide. What type of wager on Thigpen are you willing to risk? He won't be the starter next year? He won't win more then 6 games? How sure are you that he can't be a NFL QB? Lets see if you are man enough to backup your words, or are you too afraid you might show your vagina to the rest of us (no offence to Luv or any other lady on here)?

KC kid
02-06-2009, 07:52 PM
I will ban myself if he ever amounts to anything. He is terrible

ArrowheadHawk
02-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Good luck with this.
Posted via Mobile Device

blueballs
02-06-2009, 07:56 PM
he's more useful than Huard or Croyle

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Why don't you put your mouth where your name is.

Archie Bunker
02-06-2009, 07:57 PM

ROFL

ArrowheadHawk
02-06-2009, 07:58 PM

Kill yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

RJ
02-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Call me a n00b or whatever else you want but all I am asking is to put your money where your mouth is.

nOOb.

Hootie
02-06-2009, 07:59 PM
I think he has potential...

That said...

Sanchez at #3 PLEASE.

Mecca
02-06-2009, 08:00 PM
The Tony Gonzalez part is my favorite, he loves every QB that throws him the ball 500 times.

He also wanted Herm back, you really think he's a good judge of how our team should be run?

JuicesFlowing
02-06-2009, 08:01 PM
He threw the effing ball to Gonzo almost every chance he got. Of course Gonzo is in love with the guy!!!!!!!!!

FAX
02-06-2009, 08:02 PM
I'll kill a kitten if you want, Mr. BigRichard.

FAX

ArrowheadHawk
02-06-2009, 08:02 PM
He threw the effing ball to Gonzo almost every chance he got. Of course Gonzo is in love with the guy!!!!!!!!!
What was he supposed to do with Bowe dropping it so much?
Posted via Mobile Device

JuicesFlowing
02-06-2009, 08:04 PM
A month of no Chiefs Planet for me? If Thigpen is the starter on opening day, consider me gone.

JuicesFlowing
02-06-2009, 08:04 PM
What was he supposed to do with Bowe dropping it so much?
Posted via Mobile Device

Well. True. But still.

keg in kc
02-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Somebody needs to go make a long list of things Tony Gonzalez has said over the years that haven't come to fruition.

FAX
02-06-2009, 08:07 PM
One thing's certain. Thiggy has some very positive mojo working for him. How he got this far is kind of amazing when you stop and think about it.

Nope. When it comes to Thiggy, anything's possible.

FAX

BigRichard
02-06-2009, 08:11 PM
He also wanted Herm back, you really think he's a good judge of how our team should be run?

We will never know now will we? Not saying I like Herm but you never know.

blueballs
02-06-2009, 08:12 PM
Tony G lives and is from Cailifornia

BigRichard
Good luck with this.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

DaneMcCloud
Walk into an AIDS tree

Deberg_1990
We will never know now will we? Not saying I like Herm but you never know.

WTF?? The 15-33 record over three years wasnt enough proof for ya?

Mecca
02-06-2009, 08:13 PM
I still have yet to figure out this fan bases love of the shitty QB.

BigRichard
02-06-2009, 08:13 PM

Funny but can you come out of your vagina?

Mecca
02-06-2009, 08:14 PM
You need to explain what you like about Tyler Thigpen what is it, does he stroke this markets underdog fancy? Or is it that he in some absurd way reminds you of Rich Gannon?

blueballs
02-06-2009, 08:14 PM
They feel they jumped the gun on Trent's first year
they carry guilt like all good midwestern christians

BigRichard
02-06-2009, 08:15 PM
WTF?? The 15-33 record over three years wasnt enough proof for ya?

I was just saying Tony said to give him one more year. He probably would have sucked just as bad as the previous three but we will never know now.

Mecca
02-06-2009, 08:17 PM
I was just saying Tony said to give him one more year. He probably would have sucked just as bad as the previous three but we will never know now.

That should tell you how credible it is to use Tony Gonzalez opinion on anything.

Dinny Bossa Nova
02-06-2009, 08:18 PM
I'll kill a kitten if you want, Mr. BigRichard.

FAX

Fax, Fax, Fax.

You can't go around killing kittens.

THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!!!!

Dinny

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Actually, Pigpen did give us some inspiration after Croyle went down for the final count. Wether or not he can become the next Tom Brady is yet to be seen.

KC kid
02-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Tony G wants to do whatever he thinks is the quickest easiest fix that keeps his stats up

BigRichard
02-06-2009, 08:26 PM
You need to explain what you like about Tyler Thigpen what is it, does he stroke this markets underdog fancy? Or is it that he in some absurd way reminds you of Rich Gannon?

You want to know what I like about him? He took a complete piece of shit offense that had absolutely no potential to win anything and made it a productive unit. He might not have won games but at least he made it possible to win games. You can't win unless you are ahead. How many of the games did he start and the team got the lead? How many leads did we have before he was the starting QB?

Yeah he sucked in the second half and he was in the spread offense all the time. Wonk wonk wonk. Who gives a shit? He was able to play the game productively. Given a little time he will improve same as any new QB.

You still want to doubt him then put your money where your mouth is just like the thread says. Are you up for it?

Mecca
02-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Who gives a shit that he was in the spread and can't play from under center?

Well I'm gonna bet that Pioli and Haley give a shit.

Hammock Parties
02-06-2009, 08:28 PM
If Tyler Thigpen ever wins a playoff game I'll leave the planet forever.

Skip Towne
Shut up, n00b

RJ
I will bet an extra large bag of Hog Farmer's boar semen that Thigpen won't start more than 8 games next season.

Since it's probably unfair to ask Hog Farmer to handle the shipping charges as well as the cost of the semen, you'll have to drive down to his place to pick it up.

I know, I know.....it's a big gamble on my part but sometimes you gotta take risks.

Mecca
02-06-2009, 08:29 PM
So basically Richards argument is because he was better than Croyle and Huard that makes him the guy.....that's pretty funny.

Lets not remember the 2 games when Thigpen had to play in an actual NFL offense and it was the biggest abomination ever witnessed, that obviously doesn't count.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-06-2009, 08:30 PM

:eek: :popcorn:

KC kid
02-06-2009, 08:32 PM
but but but but but thigpen tries so hard

Mecca
02-06-2009, 08:33 PM
The Thigpen loves would fit in really well over at the coalition, ever read that board? I can make it for about 5 minutes before I start losing my patience...

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-06-2009, 08:33 PM

You want to know what I like about him? He took a complete piece of shit offense that had absolutely no potential to win anything and made it a productive unit. He might not have won games but at least he made it possible to win games. You can't win unless you are ahead. How many of the games did he start and the team got the lead? How many leads did we have before he was the starting QB?

Yeah he sucked in the second half and he was in the spread offense all the time. Wonk wonk wonk. Who gives a shit? He was able to play the game productively. Given a little time he will improve same as any new QB.

You still want to doubt him then put your money where your mouth is just like the thread says. Are you up for it?

I don't know if you're Chris or Cowbitch; doesn't really matter to me. What DOES matter is the following:

STFU

Mecca
02-06-2009, 08:34 PM
I don't know if you're Chris or Cowbitch; doesn't really matter to me. What DOES matter is the following:

STFU

LOL, I wonder if that guy is now saying the Chiefs lost all the young players since Herm was fired.

BigRichard
02-06-2009, 08:35 PM
So basically Richards argument is because he was better than Croyle and Huard that makes him the guy.....that's pretty funny.

Lets not remember the 2 games when Thigpen had to play in an actual NFL offense and it was the biggest abomination ever witnessed, that obviously doesn't count.

You are so sure he will be a 3rd stringer in the NFL. Then lets here the wager?

BigRichard
02-06-2009, 08:37 PM
If Tyler Thigpen ever wins a playoff game I'll leave the planet forever.

I am gonna save this post. I am sure everyone on CP is hoping Thigpen becomes the next Montana now.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-06-2009, 08:39 PM
You are so sure he will be a 3rd stringer in the NFL. Then lets here the wager?

I'll take your wager, but only on the condition that if I win, I get to kick you in your pussy as hard as I can, thus ensuring you'll no longer be supplying the world with more True Fans.

Deal?

BigRichard
02-06-2009, 08:40 PM
I'll take your wager, but only on the condition that if I win, I get to kick you in your pussy as hard as I can, thus ensuring you'll no longer be supplying the world with more True Fans.

Deal?

Sure.

Mecca
02-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Why would anyone wager when it's a one sided bet? If you lose nothing happens.

BigRichard
02-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Why would anyone wager when it's a one sided bet? If you lose nothing happens.

Not really much for me to wager now is there. I could ban myself but since I am a n00b who will care? You are so certain he is a piece of crap be a man and make the wager.

EyePod
02-06-2009, 08:53 PM
he's more useful than Huard or Croyle

So is my penis. And I am a Pigpen Fan!

DeezNutz
02-06-2009, 09:01 PM
One thing's certain. Thigpen has some very positive mojo working for him. How he got this far is kind of amazing when you stop and think about it.

Nope. When it comes to Thigpen, anything's possible.

FAX

True.

Except 5 or 7 foot drops.

ChiefsCountry
02-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Considering the Big Boss Chief wants his own franchise QB, Thiggy's days are numbered.

Crush
02-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Considering the Big Boss Chief wants his own franchise QB, Thigpen's days are numbered.

Yup, and that is the only thing that matters.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Considering the Big Boss Chief wants his own franchise QB, Thiggy's days are numbered.

Yep! From a different thread I blessed with my presence:

You all heard the comments from Scott and Clark regarding Gailey "making the best of a bad QB situation", yes?

This is Pioli's baby now. He's picked his coach and we're off and running. From here on out, Clark goes in to hands-off mode, more or less.

That established, Clark has consistently expressed, from the time of his father's passing, his desire for one thing and one thing only in terms of the roster:

A Franchise Quarterback.

Make no mistake; Clark's "request" WILL be met. And it won't be met with Tyler Thigpen.

Bank It!

Ultra Peanut
02-06-2009, 10:20 PM
The Thigpen loves would fit in really well over at the coalition, ever read that board? I can make it for about 5 minutes before I start losing my patience...Reading this forum has significantly lowered my opinion of the residents of the Kansas City area.

suds79
02-06-2009, 10:28 PM
I am thinking TG is a much better judge of talent then any person on this board. And he says Thigpen is the man, or at least he did say that.

Yeah and TG also wanted Herm back. Shows how much he knows.

So I think you're wrong. Most of the fan base thinks your wrong. And Scott Pioli thinks you're wrong.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Reading this forum has significantly lowered my opinion of the residents of the Kansas City area.

Well you uppity motherfucker! nlm:p:Poke::evil:

cdcox
02-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Actually, Pigpen did give us some inspiration after Croyle went down for the final count. Wether or not he can become the next Tom Brady is yet to be seen.

Well, since he didn't lead his team to a SB victory in his first season as a starter, I think it's pretty conclusive that he is not the next Tom Brady.

Or Kurt Warner.

Do people seriously not see the a clear difference in play between Thigpen and these two their first NFL season as a starter, even given the differences surrounding talent? Does any one think that if Thigpen had been dropped into either of those two injury situations that he'd be have a SB ring and have an inside track to the HOF? This just amazes me.

JuicesFlowing
02-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Well, since he didn't lead his team to a SB victory in his first season as a starter, I think it's pretty conclusive that he is not the next Tom Brady.

Or Kurt Warner.

Do people seriously not see the a clear difference in play between Thigpen and these two their first NFL season as a starter, even given the differences surrounding talent? Does any one think that if Thigpen had been dropped into either of those two injury situations that he'd be have a SB ring and have an inside track to the HOF? This just amazes me.

Add Roethlisberger to that list. Didn't he win his first SB as a rookie?

OnTheWarpath15
02-06-2009, 10:48 PM

2nd year.

Went to the AFC Championship game his rookie year. That was the 15-1 season.

JuicesFlowing
02-06-2009, 10:50 PM
2nd year.

Went to the AFC Championship game his rookie year. That was the 15-1 season.

AH. Ok. Impressive nonetheless.

kstater
02-06-2009, 10:50 PM

No, he only went 15-0 as a starter and then lost in the playoffs as every other playoff rookie QB has done.

stevieray
02-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Reading this forum has significantly lowered my opinion of the residents of the Kansas City area.

:clap:

DaneMcCloud
02-06-2009, 11:06 PM

All it took was this forum?

:p

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-07-2009, 09:18 AM

I'm imagining a much better world. One where the proper authorities crushed your yet fused infant skull with a 2x4, and then buried your corpse in the desert like a Chinese girl who broke quota.

stevieray
02-07-2009, 09:31 AM
funny how few were willing to take the bet.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-07-2009, 09:33 AM

I'd definintely take the "he won't win more than 6 games" bet. There is no way this team wins 6 games with Tyler Thigpen as QB.

JuicesFlowing
02-07-2009, 11:01 AM

I did. If Thigpen is the Chiefs starter on opening day, I will leave for a month. I hope I don't forget over the next 7 months.

stevieray
02-07-2009, 11:02 AM
I did. If Thigpen is the Chiefs starter on opening day, I will leave for a month. I hope I don't forget over the next 7 months.

the few. the proud. the juicesflowing.

JuicesFlowing
02-07-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm making that bet on the assumption that Pioli/Haley will search for a FA QB to help groom whoever they draft.

stevieray
02-07-2009, 11:08 AM
I'm making that bet on the assumption that Pioli/Haley will search for a FA QB to help groom whoever they draft.

the few. the proud. the assuming.

JuicesFlowing
02-07-2009, 11:11 AM
ASSUME = makes an ASS out of U and ME. I know, I know ...

Danman
02-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Thigpen isn't important enough to make a wager.

Danman
02-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Not really much for me to wager now is there. I could ban myself but since I am a n00b who will care?

Certainly not me and I'm a n00b too.

Danman
02-07-2009, 01:26 PM
I still have yet to figure out this fan bases love of the shitty QB.

I think it's a midwest thing. We don't want to wish ill will on others-that would be rude, even mean. We want the players on our team to succeed. We feel if we just work harder than anybody else we will evetually be better-we just need a little more time.

Sorry but time will not improve Thigpen or Croyle. They may be on our team. but it's OK to say we can find better.

the Talking Can
02-07-2009, 02:04 PM
To all the Thigpen haters, you are so certain he is a worthless starting QB right? Can we make it interesting? I am thinking TG is a much better judge of talent then any person on this board. And he says Thigpen is the man, or at least he did say that. Call me a n00b or whatever else you want but all I am asking is to put your money where your mouth is.

I want everyone that hates Thigpen to wager a month of self bannishment from CP. What are the terms? You decide. What type of wager on Thigpen are you willing to risk? He won't be the starter next year? He won't win more then 6 games? How sure are you that he can't be a NFL QB? Lets see if you are man enough to backup your words, or are you too afraid you might show your vagina to the rest of us (no offence to Luv or any other lady on here)?

jesus christ can we build a wall to keep these WPI retards out?

the Talking Can
02-07-2009, 02:07 PM

here's a wager:

you can't post again until Thigpen goes to a probowl

KC kid
02-07-2009, 02:13 PM
The real bet should be will Thigpen be the back up or not

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-07-2009, 02:26 PM
I'm imagining a much better world. One where the proper authorities crushed your yet fused infant skull with a 2x4, and then buried your corpse in the desert like a Chinese girl who broke quota.

ROFL

Why stop there? I'm dreaming of a world where I hire ex-KGB Agents on the cheap, and send said agents to a "meet and greet the piss-elm branch" with these True Fan window-lickers.

Thigpen isn't important enough to make a wager.

WINNER.:clap:

FAX
02-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Well, it's clear that Thiggy deserves better fans than you guys.

Like the kind they have in the CFL. Those kind of good fans.

FAX

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Well, it's clear that Thiggy deserves better fans than you guys.

FAX

Does Tyler want to earn his SB ring as a #2, or take his chances elsewhere?

I'm good with either.

DeezNutz
02-07-2009, 03:27 PM
Well, it's clear that Thigpen deserves better fans than you guys.

FAX

This is an outstanding suggestion.

I have failed Thigpen as a fan, thus it's only right for him to seek solace in Canada.

Good luck, eh!

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-07-2009, 03:29 PM
This is an outstanding suggestion.

I have failed Thigpen as a fan, thus it's only right for him to seek solace in Canada.

Good luck, eh!

LMAO Hoser.

kstater
09-12-2011, 03:22 PM

n00b

BigRichard
09-12-2011, 03:26 PM
n00b

Nice find. As long as it makes everyone smile. :D

BigRichard
09-12-2011, 03:27 PM
I had to have been drunk when I posted that.

Ultra Peanut
09-12-2011, 11:12 PM
all hail thiggy 4ever