milkman
02-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Can't say I care.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-07-2009, 11:16 AM
http://www.delgenio.com/thestud/roflcopter.gif

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-07-2009, 11:17 AM
That's so funny, because I got in an argument with someone a couple of years ago and one of his selling points was the fact that A-Rod never juiced. ROFL ROFL ROFL.

Sanka
02-07-2009, 11:19 AM
A-FRAUD!

JuicesFlowing
02-07-2009, 11:19 AM
At this point, it's not surprising.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-07-2009, 11:21 AM
One thing I'd like to know, and maybe Dane would have insight into, is how many actors in Hollywood juice. Some of those fucks get redonkulous bodies in just a couple of months. You know they have to be jacking roids or HGH hardcore.

DeezNutz
02-07-2009, 11:27 AM
One thing I'd like to know, and maybe Dane would have insight into, is how many actors in Hollywood juice. Some of those ****s get redonkulous bodies in just a couple of months. You know they have to be jacking roids or HGH hardcore.

Sly did.

Aaahnald did.

I'm a little surprised about A-Rod, though. I wanted to believe otherwise. Oh well.

Buehler445
02-07-2009, 11:29 AM
http://www.delgenio.com/thestud/roflcopter.gif

That is hilarious. For the record, I am stealing that.

But as far as A-Rod goes, with all the shitstorm around the league, why would you try to get away with it?

There's so much to lose.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Sly did.

Aaahnald did.

I'm a little surprised about A-Rod, though. I wanted to believe otherwise. Oh well.

Hell man, look at Jake fucking Gylenhall or Cruise. Both of those dudes look cock diesel right now. Personal trainers aren't nearly that good.

morphius
02-07-2009, 11:34 AM
One thing I'd like to know, and maybe Dane would have insight into, is how many actors in Hollywood juice. Some of those fucks get redonkulous bodies in just a couple of months. You know they have to be jacking roids or HGH hardcore.
I'd found it funny that congress didn't want to look into that as well. I'd expect there is a fair amount in Hollywood.

Crashride
02-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Who gives a shit, every athlete has to do it now because they would be at a disadvantage if they didnt. Its only frowned upon if you get caught.

eazyb81
02-07-2009, 11:36 AM
What's funny is that so many people discarded the HR record because Bonds has it, and were waiting until ARod beat him so we would have a "true" HR king.

After all this steroid drama goes away in a decade or so, hopefully people continue to think of Hank Aaron as the real HR king.

eazyb81
02-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Who gives a shit, every athlete has to do it now because they would be at a disadvantage if they didnt. Its only frowned upon if you get caught.

:spock:

We're not talking about Jerry Hairston Jr here. It's f#cking ARod - "the natural."

He was looked at as a future HOF player when he was drafted #1 out of high school.

He most certainly did not need to juice to keep up.

DeezNutz
02-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Hell man, look at Jake ****ing Gylenhall or Cruise. Both of those dudes look cock diesel right now. Personal trainers aren't nearly that good.

Absolutely. My guess would be that the usage rates of designer shit are staggering.

unothadeal
02-07-2009, 11:39 AM
A-ROID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A-FRAUD!

I see all the good ones are taken.

A-ChGeeAch!

EyePod
02-07-2009, 11:45 AM
That is hilarious. For the record, I am stealing that.

But as far as A-Rod goes, with all the shitstorm around the league, why would you try to get away with it?

There's so much to lose.

It was in 2003. Wasn't that before the shit hit the fan?

Buehler445
02-07-2009, 11:46 AM
It was in 2003. Wasn't that before the shit hit the fan?

You're right. My bad.

Dave Lane
02-07-2009, 11:47 AM
A-Cheetah

EyePod
02-07-2009, 11:52 AM
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9199/aroidpv6.png

EyePod
02-07-2009, 11:55 AM
These ones are for Claythan:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02072009/photos/arod3.jpg

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3946/aroidshirthq8.png

EyePod
02-07-2009, 11:55 AM
The A-Roid ones are from the NYP if anyone was wondering.

chiefs1111
02-07-2009, 11:58 AM
can't really say im surprised

L.A. Chieffan
02-07-2009, 12:02 PM
it doesnt really matter, nothing will come out of it. its baseballs own fault for looking the other way for two decades while they knew their biggest stars we're juiced up more than an official OJ "the juce" juicing machine.

if he's still testing positive thats a different story

MIAdragon
02-07-2009, 12:04 PM
One thing I'd like to know, and maybe Dane would have insight into, is how many actors in Hollywood juice. Some of those ****s get redonkulous bodies in just a couple of months. You know they have to be jacking roids or HGH hardcore.

Id bet they all did.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-07-2009, 12:05 PM
it doesnt really matter, nothing will come out of it. its baseballs own fault for looking the other way for two decades while they knew their biggest stars we're juiced up more than an official OJ "the juce" juicing machine.

if he's still testing positive thats a different story

No, it doesn't really matter because nearly everyone is on some kind of PED. But it is hilarious when the true cocksuckers of the world, like Palmeiro, get caught with their dick in the pickle slicer.

L.A. Chieffan
02-07-2009, 12:05 PM
its amazing to think all this shit started because canseco thought he was being disrespected.

never get involved in a land war in Asia and never piss off a juiced up cuban who banged madonna ......

OMG another madonna connection....shes the one supplying MLB with the roidies

Blindside58
02-07-2009, 12:08 PM
I love the fact that it is "BREAKING NEWS" on every website from .......2003...uh...yah! 6 years later....

L.A. Chieffan
02-07-2009, 12:09 PM

patrick bateman is clean but im pretty sure that dickhead halberstram is on the juice

DaneMcCloud
02-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Hell man, look at Jake fucking Gylenhall or Cruise. Both of those dudes look cock diesel right now. Personal trainers aren't nearly that good.

While most of the guys doing action films workout (personal trainers, pilates, etc.), everyone knows doctors that can prescribe HGH.

I OWN a freakin' pilates studio in DTLA and I've never worked out there. ROFL

Supposedly, it gets you ripped but not nearly as quickly as these Hollywood movies require.

beavis
02-07-2009, 12:13 PM
What a piece of shit. The past 15 years of baseball have been a farce.

L.A. Chieffan
02-07-2009, 12:16 PM
I'd found it funny that congress didn't want to look into that as well. I'd expect there is a fair amount in Hollywood.

those congressional hearings were a bigger sham than the one in Godfather 2.
I was waiting for Tom Hagen to stand up behind Mr. Palmierei and yell out "Mr. Palmierei deserves an apology! An apology senator!"

pr_capone
02-07-2009, 12:52 PM
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/l9mb6cbrfv63rujwm7ki.jpg

ChiefMojo
02-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Doesn't surprise me a bit. He should be persecuted the same as all the others. No showing favoritism. I don't care if it was 83', 93', or 03'... everyone should be held accountable. To be honest I'm not one of those that thinks those that have taken it should be banned from the Hall of Fame. All the stars were taking Steroids during that era. It is just a part of baseballs past. Doesn't make it right, but it is what it is. There will hardly be any hall of famers to come out of the 90's at the rate we are going.

I just don't want to see A-Roid get off scotch free when others hammer away at Sosa, McGwire, Clemens, or Bonds. All is fair, and A-Roid juiced!!!

Reaper16
02-07-2009, 01:11 PM
The sooner we all can realize that everyone was doing PEDs, and that many still are, and in football as well, the sooner we can collectively not give a shit and accept that it is what it is.

KC kid
02-07-2009, 01:11 PM
A Rod cheated on his wife and he cheated in sports. He is a cheater

Ultra Peanut
02-07-2009, 01:14 PM
The sooner we all can realize that everyone was doing PEDs, and that many still are, and in football as well, the sooner we can collectively not give a shit and accept that it is what it is.p. much

kcfanXIII
02-07-2009, 01:15 PM
What a piece of shit. The past 15 years of baseball have been a farce.

while i agree that its bullshit that all these guys were cheating, and any records broke from this time period in baseball should have * by them, i understand why baseball turned the other cheek for so long. baseball was struggling to overcome the loss of fans over the strike. it made since to juice up your stars to get better production, more excitment means more butts in the seats. i just wish they'd admit that was what was going on. let it be known to the fans, past present and future that this whole time period was tainted, and that records were broken, but not naturally. closure would allow us to move forward.

that being said, fuggem all. bunch of overpaid cry babies. bonds, mcguire, sosa, pay-rod, palmero all of them can fuggrightoff.

philfree
02-07-2009, 01:35 PM
Well......with so many guys using performance enhancing drugs we still have an even playing ground. They should name it the steriod era and have it's own set of records.

PhilFree:arrow:

Micjones
02-07-2009, 01:40 PM
*Yawn*

With everyone juicing does anyone really have an advantage?

kcxiv
02-07-2009, 02:40 PM

We're not talking about Jerry Hairston Jr here. It's f#cking ARod - "the natural."

He was looked at as a future HOF player when he was drafted #1 out of high school.

Yep, he was going to g odown as one of the best players to ever play the game. While people say Bonds doped or whatever, he was never caught. People can beleive what they want no doubt, but when you got official proof you have to make them accountable for that. Not Arod is really going to care, his 250million contract he has will make him get over it.

kcxiv
02-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Well......with so many guys using performance enhancing drugs we still have an even playing ground. They should name it the steriod era and have it's own set of records.

PhilFree:arrow:
eh, you cant, you have guys like Greg Maddux who never dopped. All you had to do was look at the guy, there was no way in hell he was on steriods. He's one of the best pitchers of all time imo. He was a bad ass in his day. Simply amazing. HE was still able to dominate for years during the "steriod era". Hell, maybe he should be held higher then.

DaneMcCloud
02-07-2009, 02:45 PM

He could have just been taking 'roids to help him stay healthy. You don't necessarily have to "pump iron" while on steroids, they just help your muscles recover more quickly.

I would imagine that 162 game seasons for more than a decade would take its toll on anyone's body, regardless of their physique.

beach tribe
02-07-2009, 02:50 PM

Thai is incorrect. A-rod did no need to juice to compete. He needed to juice to become what he is now.

Fritz88
02-07-2009, 02:59 PM
he needs it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Yep, he was going to g odown as one of the best players to ever play the game. While people say Bonds doped or whatever, he was never caught.

Did you watch any sports this week?

Hootie
02-07-2009, 03:14 PM

Neither did Bonds...so this should just make Bonds look THAT much better...

Bonds was truly great before the roids...look what he transformed into when he started juicing...an absolute freak of nature that finished with an OBP of 61% one season...do you know how INSANE that it?

When a guy is so good you'd rather walk him with the bases loaded then pitch to him...

Out of all these guys, juiced or not juiced, Bonds is a hall of famer and probably the best player any of us have ever seen.

Hootie
02-07-2009, 03:17 PM
A-Rod is probably guilty and he has learned from both Bonds and Clemens what NOT to do...

His best move here is exactly what he's doing...don't say shit, just keep playing baseball, stop talking to the media, and let people think what they want to think.

Fuck it. He's going to be worth around $500M when it's all said and done...roids did him well...he'll never be as hated as Clemens or Bonds as long as he just stays respectful and keeps his mouth shut about it...

banyon
02-07-2009, 03:21 PM
heh, now he's a liar too. ESPN saying that ARod said he never used performance enhancing drugs on 60 Minutes and 'never felt overmatched on the baseball field right when the Mitchell report came out.

Couldn't happen to a better douche.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
02-07-2009, 03:21 PM
He should pull a Giambi and offer an obtuse apology.

Face the heat for a little bit, and he'dl rarely, if ever, have to revisit the topic, especially if his usage was limited to a season or two and not his entire career.

kcxiv
02-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Did you watch any sports this week?

lol, your talking about that retest bullshit they are trying to get off? I dont beleive that shit. They been trying to get Bonds for so long and imo have failed. THis was a postive test that they have known about for a while in regards to A-rod. At least thats what i take out of it.

Deberg_1990
02-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Sly did.

Aaahnald did.

I couldnt care less if an entertainer does it or not. Their job is to look good.

Johnny Vegas
02-07-2009, 03:40 PM
I can promise that if he comes out admitting it then it'll be old news fast. If comes out scorched earth then he'll be more famous than Clemens.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-07-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm not going to say that I wouldn't take PEDs were I in his situation, but I definitely wouldn't fuck Madonna.

Brock
02-07-2009, 03:44 PM
I thought by now everybody just assumed all baseball players use it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-07-2009, 03:46 PM
I thought by now everybody just assumed all baseball players use it.

I'd like to know why football players get a pass in all of this hysteria. I guarantee that almost everyone who plays at the college level and above (even DII guys) juices.

Bowser
02-07-2009, 03:46 PM
but I definitely wouldn't fuck Madonna.

I'd try, but I'd be afraid she would pull a Susan Surandon and read poetry to me all night after she tied me up, with Madonna being spiritual and all.....

Johnny Vegas
02-07-2009, 03:47 PM
anyone remember 1987? All those HR's?

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/alltime/leaders?sort=8&breakdown=0&year=1987

Brock
02-07-2009, 03:47 PM
I'd like to know why football players get a pass in all of this hysteria. I guarantee that almost everyone who plays at the college level and above (even DII guys) juices.

Sure, no doubt on my part.

Bowser
02-07-2009, 03:48 PM

Bullshit. T.O. got those 22" guns doing pushups and situps in his driveway in front of the press.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Something is really wrong when fuckin' Pete Incaviglia is hitting 27 bombs a year.

Bowser
02-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Something is really wrong when fuckin' Pete Incaviglia is hitting 27 bombs a year.

Heh.

Who was the goober eight or so years ago that knocked 50+ as a leadoff hitter? Played for the Orioles...

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Sure, no doubt on my part.

The crazy thing is how often I go to the gym and see guys with 'roid traps, where it looked like someone poured two concrete mounts in between their shoulders and necks.

You just don't get those from working out without serious chemical assistance.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Heh.

Who was the goober eight or so years ago that knocked 50+ as a leadoff hitter? Played for the Orioles...

Brady Anderson.

Great sideburns.

Bowser

Speaking of which, does the good juice bypass KC? Isn't Steve muthafuckin Balboni still our career HR leader/season with 36?

Bowser
02-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Brady Anderson.

Great sideburns.

Heh, yep. He did indeed have cracker-ific sideburns.

DeezNutz
02-07-2009, 03:53 PM

Cause we like bigger badasses in the Coliseum. More blood.

But don't fuck with the numbers in baseball.

DeezNutz
02-07-2009, 03:54 PM
Speaking of which, does the good juice bypass KC? Isn't Steve mutha****in Balboni still our career HR leader/season with 36?

Glass used to pay only for the Walmart generic.

Not as effective.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Heh, yep. He did indeed have cracker-ific sideburns.

Think about someone growing a full body set of sideburns as a joke. Straight down, on both sides of the neck, passing down the chest, over the nipples, going inward over the stomach and treasure trail, splitting around the junk, and down the legs.

Miles
02-07-2009, 04:05 PM
lol, your talking about that retest bullshit they are trying to get off? I dont beleive that shit. They been trying to get Bonds for so long and imo have failed. THis was a postive test that they have known about for a while in regards to A-rod. At least thats what i take out of it.

That stuff he got from Balco and admitted to taking in grand jury testimony couldn't have been steroids.

lazepoo
02-07-2009, 04:10 PM
Hell man, look at Jake ****ing Gylenhall or Cruise. Both of those dudes look cock diesel right now. Personal trainers aren't nearly that good.

I would definitely agree that they look like they've been juicing, but WTF is "cock diesel"? I've never, ever, ever heard those words together LMAO

KC_Connection
02-07-2009, 04:48 PM
What's funny is that so many people discarded the HR record because Bonds has it, and were waiting until ARod beat him so we would have a "true" HR king.

After all this steroid drama goes away in a decade or so, hopefully people continue to think of Hank Aaron as the real HR king.

You mean that guy that took amphetamines throughout his career? That Hank Aaron?

The only real HR king is the guy with the record. Barry Bonds.

KC_Connection
02-07-2009, 04:53 PM
The sooner we all can realize that everyone was doing PEDs, and that many still are, and in football as well, the sooner we can collectively not give a shit and accept that it is what it is.

This.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-07-2009, 04:55 PM
I would definitely agree that they look like they've been juicing, but WTF is "cock diesel"? I've never, ever, ever heard those words together LMAO

<table id="entries"><tbody><tr><td class="word">cock diesel </td> <td class="tools" id="tools_395196"> 117 up (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cock+diesel#), 20 down (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cock+diesel#) http://www.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsup.gif (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cock+diesel#)http://www.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsdown.gif (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cock+diesel#) </td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td class="text" colspan="2"> A human entity that is extremely muscular and ripped out of control. So ripped in fact, that they cannot even turn around to wipe their own ass.
"Damn!" Look at that mafucka cross da street, that mafucka COCK DIESEL!"
</td></tr></tbody></table>

KC_Connection
02-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Out of all these guys, juiced or not juiced, Bonds is a hall of famer and probably the best player any of us have ever seen.
Agreed. He was an user competing in a league of users, and was THAT much better than them all. It's ridiculous how good he was, and I wish MLB didn't blackball him.

KC_Connection
02-07-2009, 04:59 PM
I couldnt care less if an entertainer does it or not. Their job is to look good.

Some might argue that athletes are entertainers. Atleast they are to me.

KCChiefsMan
02-07-2009, 05:48 PM
either kick everyone out of baseball and start over. Or let them use Roids

Gravedigger
02-07-2009, 07:02 PM
I'm F'n tired of this witch hunt myself, the sport of baseball is trying all these guys for something they did back in the day, then when they lie the government tries them for purjury... who gives a flying f*** anymore?

Skip Towne
02-07-2009, 08:54 PM
I'm F'n tired of this witch hunt myself, the sport of baseball is trying all these guys for something they did back in the day, then when they lie the government tries them for purjury... who gives a flying f*** anymore?

Not me, I quit in '94

Sam Hall
02-07-2009, 09:06 PM
It will be hard to get excited about him breaking Hank Aaron's home run record. That's disappointing.