PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Fish in the Community Microwave

Buck
02-10-2009, 01:56 PM
I'm not sure where but I heard someone complaining about this the other day. It was either on the radio or on another Message Board.

Well I go back to make my PB&J sandwich and someone is pulling some nasty fish concoction out of the Microwave and the whole back of the office smells like shit.

Do you hate this as much as me, and are you ever guilty of doing this yourself?

The Franchise
02-10-2009, 01:57 PM
People in my office have done it......and been fucking chastised for doing it. There is a breakroom down the hall....go cook it in there.

Saulbadguy
02-10-2009, 01:57 PM
This is Kansas, and most people here "Don't like seafood". The limits are shrimp, maybe catfish, and "crab rangoon".

blueballs
02-10-2009, 01:59 PM
This is not where I thought is was headed

kindra68
02-10-2009, 02:04 PM
popcorn. or burnt popcorn

ferrarispider95
02-10-2009, 02:24 PM
what about the ahole that blows up their lasagna in the mic and leaves it without cleaning it up

Simply Red
02-10-2009, 02:28 PM
In this economy, do not complain too much.

Johnny Vegas
02-10-2009, 02:31 PM
burn some popcorn in nuker now!!!!

Demonpenz
02-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Working at LJS most people don't mind it if a cook fish in the microwave it's the charred popcorn that got them. People bitched one time so bad It made me go all anarchy and char the shit out of the next batch of popcorn

HemiEd
02-10-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm not sure where but I heard someone complaining about this the other day. It was either on the radio or on another Message Board.

Well I go back to make my PB&J sandwich and someone is pulling some nasty fish concoction out of the Microwave and the whole back of the office smells like shit.

Do you hate this as much as me, and are you ever guilty of doing this yourself?

I have it posted in both of our building kitchens, cooking that shit will get you in some serious trouble here. They all know better now, and it hasn't been a problem for a few years. :D

Oh, and I had them take the popcorn out of the vending machine, it seemed like once a week someone would burn the stuff and smell the place up.

Johnny Vegas
02-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Working at LJS most people don't mind it if a cook fish in the microwave it's the charred popcorn that got them. People bitched one time so bad It made me go all anarchy and char the shit out of the next batch of popcorn

thats what they get for cookin fish ROFL

DaKCMan AP
02-10-2009, 02:38 PM
The microwaves here are all labeled "No Fish or Seafood."

Buck
02-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Just got back from my 1/2 hour lunch break and everything still smells like Nasty Fish.

Demonpenz
02-10-2009, 02:55 PM
The microwaves here are all labeled "No Fish or Seafood."

I would love to stick something nasty in those. Maybe spam

bevis369
02-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Tuna and leave for the day...

ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
02-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Our CFO eats fish every single day for lunch. Everyone chides him but he just won't stop.

blaise
02-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Curry can make a stink that stays for a week.

Monty
02-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Curry can make a stink that stays for a week.

That's what kicks my ass.....I hate that stuff :cuss:

bogey
02-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Why don't you all just get over yourself. So the smell isn't pleasant. Big fucking deal. Because it bugs you, people can't eat what they want? We've had it happen a few times here. Live with it, the smell will go away. We can't smoke in the office and now we can't eat what we want...fucking pussys!

Buck
02-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Why don't you all just get over yourself. So the smell isn't pleasant. Big ****ing deal. Because it bugs you, people can't eat what they want? We've had it happen a few times here. Live with it, the smell will go away. We can't smoke in the office and now we can't eat what we want...****ing pussys!

Have you ever cooked something in a microwave after Fish has been put in there?

Shit, now my mac and cheese tastes like fish.

Fuck that.

HemiEd
02-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Why don't you all just get over yourself. So the smell isn't pleasant. Big ****ing deal. Because it bugs you, people can't eat what they want? We've had it happen a few times here. Live with it, the smell will go away. We can't smoke in the office and now we can't eat what we want...****ing pussys!

YOUR FIRED!!

bogey
02-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Have you ever cooked something in a microwave after Fish has been put in there?

Shit, now my mac and cheese tastes like fish.

**** that.

Yes. As a matter of fact I had homemade mac and cheese for lunch today and I put blue cheese on it. Heated it up in the microwave and likely the microwave smelled like blue cheese. Fuck em.

bogey
02-10-2009, 04:07 PM
YOUR FIRED!!

It's going to come to that. Now I can't eat the lunch I want because some whinie bitch doesn't like the smell. Well fuck you bitch.

lazepoo
02-10-2009, 04:14 PM

This is the worst. One woman at an old job liked it burnt but conveniently worked in a different part of the office. It would smell like shit for hours in my area and I would be fucking pissed. I would return the favor by going to benihana and spending 20-30 minutes asking her questions while I smelled like hibachi and nearly gagged her department with my stench.

It's just really disrespectful, but people get all pissy if you tell them to do it elsewhere, so you pretty much have to return the favor if you want any sort of retribution.

HemiEd
02-10-2009, 04:31 PM
It's going to come to that. Now I can't eat the lunch I want because some whinie bitch doesn't like the smell. Well **** you bitch.

So everyone else in the building has to suffer because you are selfish and insist on stinking the place up? NO FUCK YOU!! YOU ARE FUCKING FIRED!

HemiEd
02-10-2009, 04:49 PM
A few years ago, we had a production manager working her that had a very severe alergy to shell fish. We had to stop it, to protect his life.

He almost died eating out at a Chinese resteraunt that accidently let a piece of shrimp get into his food. He was in the hospital for two days, and didn't even eat the shrimp.

Emo_Channel_Rick
02-10-2009, 04:52 PM
This is not where I thought is was headed

I was thinking the same thing. ROFL Had the whole mental picture and every thing. :doh!:

Edit to add; Bluballs your avi doesnt help matters /drool/

Jenson71
02-10-2009, 04:54 PM
A few years ago, we had a production manager working her that had a very severe alergy to shell fish. We had to stop it, to protect his life.

He almost died eating out at a Chinese resteraunt that accidently let a piece of shrimp get into his food. He was in the hospital for two days, and didn't even eat the shrimp.

I wonder, did he know he was allergic to shrimp before the accident? If so, how do people know that? Wouldn't it have killed them in the first place?

Spott
02-10-2009, 04:57 PM
I used to hate when people would put fish in the company microwave because it would always remind me of my ex-wife.

BostonTim
02-10-2009, 04:58 PM
The microwaves here are all labeled "No Fish or Seafood."Editor. Verbosity and partial redundancy. :cuss: NO Seafood is sufficient. Find out who's responsible for this DCM, and give them a piece of my mind! Thanks.

Cheers, BostonTim

Demonpenz
02-10-2009, 04:58 PM
this thread flaundered

Rooster
02-10-2009, 05:01 PM
People bitched one time so bad It made me go all anarchy and char the shit out of the next batch of popcorn

ROFLROFL You are pure evil. ROFL

88TG88
02-10-2009, 05:01 PM
torch the place

bogey
02-10-2009, 05:03 PM
So everyone else in the building has to suffer because you are selfish and insist on stinking the place up? NO **** YOU!! YOU ARE ****ING FIRED!

Yes, it's all about MEEEEEEE!!!! Where does it end? Soon I won't be able to eat fish in my own home because the neighbors can smell it.

sedated
02-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Yes, it's all about MEEEEEEE!!!! Where does it end? Soon I won't be able to eat fish in my own home because the neighbors can smell it.

who dropped a dookie in your capn crunch?

bogey
02-10-2009, 05:06 PM

He was alergic to the smell of seafood? CHEESEANDCRACKERS!!!!

bogey
02-10-2009, 05:10 PM
who dropped a dookie in your capn crunch?

I'm getting tired of all this whining BS. Shut up, shut up, shut up!

HemiEd
02-10-2009, 05:11 PM
He was alergic to the smell of seafood? CHEESEANDCRACKERS!!!!

Yeah, it was pretty odd. He would go in to convulsions just from the smell of shell fish cooking in a microwave.

HemiEd
02-10-2009, 05:16 PM

Here is a solution if you worked for me. EAT FUCKING COLD FISH!

bogey
02-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Yeah, it was pretty odd. He would go in to convulsions just from the smell of shell fish cooking in a microwave.

Well, I would respect it if it was for health reasons. But I'd would need to see either a Drs. note, or a convulsion.

bogey
02-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Here is a solution if you worked for me. EAT ****ING COLD FISH!

What if I went out to McDonalds and brought my lunch back to work. Am I not allowed to have a delicious filet o fish?

HemiEd
02-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Well, I would respect it if it was for health reasons. But I'd would need to see either a Drs. note, or a convulsion.

No problem seeing the convulsion. I was out of town the day it happened, but I got the full report.

What if I went out to McDonalds and brought my lunch back to work. Am I not allowed to have a delicious filet o fish?

Now you are grasping, eating a warm filet-0-fish has absolutely nothing to do with putting fish in a microwave, and having the fan blow that smell all over the plant as it is COOKING it.

bogey
02-10-2009, 05:24 PM
No problem seeing the convulsion. I was out of town the day it happened, but I got the full report.

Now you are grasping, eating a warm filet-0-fish has absolutely nothing to do with putting fish in a microwave, and having the fan blow that smell all over the plant as it is COOKING it.

Yes, I'm grasping.

CrazyPhuD
02-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Hmmm so no seafood I get it, but what about poop? Are you allowed to reheat poop in the microwave?

bogey
02-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Hmmm so no seafood I get it, but what about poop? Are you allowed to reheat poop in the microwave?

As long as you didn't have seafood the night before.

CrazyPhuD
02-10-2009, 05:29 PM
As long as you didn't have seafood the night before.

Hmmm what if you haven't taken a dump in three days and you had seafood two days ago? Does that still count?

Smed1065
02-10-2009, 05:31 PM

:clap:

That is what they should do when the whiners start.

bogey
02-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Hmmm what if you haven't taken a dump in three days and you had seafood two days ago? Does that still count?

If you haven't taken a dump in 3 days... well...

Buck
02-10-2009, 05:57 PM
HEY BOGEY,

QUIT PUTTING FISH IN THE GODDAMN MICROWAVE!

bogey
02-10-2009, 05:58 PM
HEY BOGEY,

QUIT PUTTING FISH IN THE GODDAMN MICROWAVE!

There's no need to yell.

Buck
02-10-2009, 05:59 PM
There's no need to yell.

Thats actually my Lee Hacksaw Hamilton voice.

bogey
02-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Thats actually my Lee Hacksaw Hamilton voice.

:clap:

JuicesFlowing
02-10-2009, 06:13 PM
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/443/fishassholesoq0.jpg

Predarat
02-10-2009, 06:24 PM
I used to work in this office and I swear those bitches bitched about everything. I nver brought fish either. But whatever stinky crap they wanted to cook was always OK. They even bitched about cold sub sandwhiches, WTF??? I about ripped the microwaves out of that place and went OfficeSpace Printer on those things.

bevis369
02-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Poop yours or your pet or someones else's...
FatlockRaiduhs:fart::Bartee:

splatbass
02-10-2009, 08:55 PM
One time a woman I work with cooked fish in a George Foreman grill at work. The smell went through the air conditioning and permeated three floors. A lot of unhappy people that day. Needless to say, the grill was banned from the building.

Iowanian
02-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Throw a bagga-Turd in there, set it for 5 minutes on high....and leave for the day.

splatbass
02-10-2009, 09:49 PM

Where I work (military base) burnt popcorn always sets off the fire alarms. The building evacuates, and we wait in the parking lot for 20 minutes while the fire dept. arrives and verifies there is no fire. It costs them $700 every time the fire dept shows up, which is at least once a month (although not always popcorn).

A nice bill for the taxpayer because some douchebag can't pay attention to what he is doing.

Smed1065
02-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Where I work (military base) burnt popcorn always sets off the fire alarms. The building evacuates, and we wait in the parking lot for 20 minutes while the fire dept. arrives and verifies there is no fire. It costs them $700 every time the fire dept shows up, which is at least once a month (although not always popcorn).

A nice bill for the taxpayer because some douchebag can't pay attention to what he is doing.

But is it fish flavored popcorn?

splatbass
02-10-2009, 10:37 PM
But is it fish flavored popcorn?

Here in Hawaii they sometimes use furikake on their popcorn. Furikake is flakes of dried seaweed, dried fish, and sesame seeds used by the Japanese as seasoning on rice. It does taste fishy. I like it on rice, but not popcorn.

I use Old Bay Crab Seasoning on my popcorn.

StcChief
02-10-2009, 10:51 PM
back in the day at McDonnell mgr heated sardines in microwave, whole building stunk.
he caught sh1t for days.

Burn Popcorn causes fire alarm to go off at MasterCard. big laughs.

cdcox
02-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Complaining about burnt popcorn is a little oversensitive in my opinion. It is not an offensive smell in the least.

I avoid bringing cabbage now that I'm in the main office with other people, as I know that some people find it offensive.

Ebolapox
02-11-2009, 07:57 AM
It's going to come to that. Now I can't eat the lunch I want because some whinie bitch doesn't like the smell. Well fuck you bitch.

nope. what gets you fired is the following:

'whinie'=whiny
'pussys'=pussies