PDA

View Full Version : Life Valentines day... not a great day to be sick

Gracie Dean
02-14-2009, 10:20 PM
I have the flu

hubby has bronchitis and with his athsma we are possibly looking at a trip to the ER if things get much worse

it always happens on the weekend when the DR is off.

He has taken prednesone along with his other meds so if he continues to get worse, the ER is the only option at this point :sigh:

DJay23
02-14-2009, 10:45 PM
I have the flu

hubby has bronchitis and with his athsma we are possibly looking at a trip to the ER if things get much worse

it always happens on the weekend when the DR is off.

He has taken prednesone along with his other meds so if he continues to get worse, the ER is the only option at this point :sigh:

Spent most of the day in the ER. My fiance has been battling an inner ear thing for the last week and it came to a head today. Spinning rooms and puking is probably not a fun way to spend Valentine's Day.

Hope you all feel better soon.

Gracie Dean
02-14-2009, 10:48 PM
Thanks

Same for your fiance too

Skip Towne
02-14-2009, 10:51 PM
I feel just fine. But I'm not a wuss.

Mr. Kotter
02-14-2009, 11:41 PM
8:39 pm MST tonight....marked the 20th Anniversary of the proposal to marry the same woman I'm still married to, and would ask again in a heart-beat.

SHE is at our lake-cabin with the youngest three kids "bonding," while I am at home with our 13 yr old boy (attempting to) trying to "bond."

I don't know if I'd really have it any other way, though the "selfish" side of me wonders... :hmmm:

My wife and I can celebrate tomorrow...or next week. The kids seem to need "this" now.

HAPPY VALENTINES, to all. :thumb:

KChiefsQT
02-15-2009, 01:00 AM
I feel just fine. But I'm not a wuss.

;)