PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff BuckinKaeding, come over here.

Fritz88
02-15-2009, 02:40 PM
You must watch this. I bet they were inspired by CP's investigation of MV.

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/7xis9/these_kids_are_messed_up_and_they_need_to_be/

The video is deleted now, but it's a couple of teenage boys hitting the living crap out of a cat. The guys in reddit dug their information. First thing that came to my mind is. BuckinKaeding's led team to PWN MV.

Second thing that came to my mind.

Once you post anything online, particularity in social websites. Say good bye to your privacy.

Buck
02-15-2009, 02:42 PM
Oh Hai

Buck
02-15-2009, 02:44 PM
Well I wouldn't say I lead the search for MV, that would be AustinChief/DaFace. I just found the real Heath.

That is a real crappy layout on that other site, but did the Cat die or what?

Fritz88
02-15-2009, 02:48 PM
Well I wouldn't say I lead the search for MV, that would be AustinChief/DaFace. I just found the real Heath.

That is a real crappy layout on that other site, but did the Cat die or what?

I never felt that sick before. They did not visibly injure the cat, but one guy was filming and the other was hitting it. It started screaming and the douche threw it against the wall after punching its head against the bathroom door.

I agree that Deface and Austin did massive work. But I guess your thread forced him to show up where he apologized. I almost felt bad for him.

StcChief
02-15-2009, 03:33 PM
I agree that Deface and Austin did massive work. But I guess your thread forced him to show up where he apologized. I almost felt bad for him.

No way midnite cowboy should be felt anything but absolute sh1t about himself.
not worth the time.

The fact Austin and Daface had to try and look for this assclown, as if they had nothing better to do.....

|Zach|
02-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Once you post anything online, particularity in social websites. Say good bye to your privacy.

Nobody forces anyone online or forces them to post information online...

Say goodbye to whatever you put openly in social sites. Yes.