PDA

View Full Version : KU Racist KU players

Mr. Plow
02-16-2009, 11:37 AM
ROFL

http://www.thedriveshow.com/episodes/2009/feb/15/overdrive_february_15/

Saulbadguy
02-16-2009, 11:39 AM
FITZ is a documented liar. I wouldn't believe anything that piece of shit has to say.

the Talking Can
02-16-2009, 11:40 AM
and that was Cole's message etc...jesus ksu fans are weird...

Saulbadguy
02-16-2009, 11:44 AM

We can't all be phogtards like you are. Have you sent an email to the Big XII commissioner yet?

ChiTown
02-16-2009, 11:49 AM

:rolleyes:

DaWolf
02-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Self denied this ever happened on Petro...

WilliamTheIrish
02-16-2009, 12:08 PM

Bill Walker raped some chick...

ArrowheadHawk
02-16-2009, 12:16 PM
What sort of thugs is Bill Self recruiting to UK?
Since when did he go to work for Kentucky?

the Talking Can
02-16-2009, 12:19 PM
Bill Walker raped some chick...

yeah, heard about that....doesn't surprise me..

:evil:

ChiTown
02-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Self denied this ever happened on Petro...

Well hell, there's your proof right there!

ROFL

Tactical Funky
02-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Fitz is full of shit as per the norm. I wouldn't trust anything he says without documented sources.

Saulbadguy
02-16-2009, 01:01 PM
Fitz is full of shit as per the norm. I wouldn't trust anything he says without documented sources.

Repost.

Reerun_KC
02-16-2009, 01:05 PM
I have heard that from some of my KSU friends that KU fans do not like black players...

WilliamTheIrish
02-16-2009, 01:29 PM
I have heard that from some of my KSU friends that KU fans do not like black players...

That's just when meet near elevators.

Tactical Funky
02-16-2009, 04:18 PM
Repost.
My bad; I posted without reading the responses.

Lzen
02-16-2009, 06:23 PM
I was listening to the radio(610am?) on the drive home from work. They posted a little audio clip from a conference call with Bill Self. Basically, Self said this did not happen and that someone reporting this BS "really pisses him off". You don't normally hear Self speak like that so I think Fitz may have some 'splainin' to do.

Al Czervik
02-16-2009, 10:22 PM
I was listening to the radio(610am?) on the drive home from work. They posted a little audio clip from a conference call with Bill Self. Basically, Self said this did not happen and that someone reporting this BS "really pisses him off". You don't normally hear Self speak like that so I think Fitz may have some 'splainin' to do.

I hope HCBS kicks fat ass Fitz right in the nads.....

What a lard ass tard....

ChiTown
02-16-2009, 10:39 PM
I hope HCBS kicks fat ass Fitz right in the nads.....

What a lard ass tard....

Yeah!

ROFL

Reerun_KC
02-16-2009, 10:41 PM
Yeah!

ROFL

Self should be fired!

Get a rope guys!

KC_Connection
02-16-2009, 11:05 PM
LOL, where's your green card...

Skip Towne
02-16-2009, 11:09 PM
Self should be fired!

Get a rope guys!

What is really scary is that Mizzou could have hired Self instead of Snyder. I would have committed suicide.

ChiTown
02-16-2009, 11:13 PM
What is really scary is that Mizzou could have hired Self instead of Snyder. I would have committed suicide.

damn the luck...........

KChiefs1
02-16-2009, 11:27 PM
Who is Tim Fitzgerald anyway?

Al Czervik
02-16-2009, 11:54 PM

GoPowercat.com....Publisher

Not quite as cool as the Octagon of Doom.....

LOL

Lzen
02-18-2009, 10:56 AM
http://www2.kusports.com/videos/2009/feb/16/23234/

Mr. Laz
02-18-2009, 11:13 AM
We can't all be phogtards like you are. Have you sent an email to the Big XII commissioner yet?
has clemente taken another cheap shot yet?

FishingRod
02-18-2009, 11:17 AM
Ok after all this I finally hear that there was a "claim" that somebody said something about a green card. If true, it was a classless thing to do but, his own teammates probably say far meaner things to each other during practice. I doubt that this actually happened. The only long lasting result for this is that the opposing fans are now going to be on Clemente like stink on shit. He is now perceived as someone who can't take an insult without melting down. I can envision the entire Antler section at MU holding up large green colored cards. This KSU reporter in trying to deflect Clemmente's immaturity and unacceptable behavior has made life 1000 times more difficult on the kid.

Braincase
02-18-2009, 11:24 AM
I went to high school with Tim, used to work with him when he was a sportswriter at the Salina Journal. There was a bit of a controversy at the Salina Journal when Harold Bechard was displaced as sports editor due to Harold's ties to KU (his brother, Ray, is the KU Volleyball Coach, and his nephew is a walk-on for the KU basketball team). Anyway, there were some allegations that Tim was behind Harold's removal as sports editor (Harold is still the KU guy for the Hutch paper).

Tim is a pretty good guy, but he's always bled purple. In as much as he and I are on the opposite sides of the in-state rivalry, he's always been a pretty good guy around me.

As far as the allegations about racial slurs, if there was something said, give us a name. Don't give me this B.S. about the "the KU bench". Give me a name, damn it, so discplinary can be taken. Fitzgerald didn't say he heard it, he said one of his guys heard it - it's hearsay. If it happened, tell us who said it. Scar the kid or the coach forever, but don't give us some vague attribution. I want names.

Mr. Plow
02-18-2009, 11:45 AM
It's as close to "I have a friend who heard from his brother who talked to someone in the know and they said......."

ChiTown
02-18-2009, 11:47 AM
has clemente taken another cheap shot yet?

He's waiting for Brady to hit him in the nuts again, in order to retaliate.

ChiTown
02-18-2009, 11:51 AM
It's as close to "I have a friend who heard from his brother who talked to someone in the know and they said......."

Really?

So, when your direct report(s) tells you he/they witnessed/heard the comment, that is a friend, of a friend, of a friend of a friend type of daisy chain?

:spock:

I agree with Braincase though. If you got something to share, have your guys report what they heard and who said it. Otherwise, STFU.

Boyceofsummer
02-18-2009, 11:59 AM
"Are you crying? Are you crying? ARE YOU CRYING? There's no crying! THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASKETBALL!" ROFL

Lzen
02-18-2009, 12:04 PM
He's waiting for Brady to hit him in the nuts again, in order to retaliate.

You know, I still have not seen a video that shows that. I think Clemente if FOS.

Lzen
02-18-2009, 12:06 PM
Really?

So, when your direct report(s) tells you he/they witnessed/heard the comment, that is a friend, of a friend, of a friend of a friend type of daisy chain?

:spock:

I agree with Braincase though. If you got something to share, have your guys report what they heard and who said it. Otherwise, STFU.

Tim Fitz said "his people" heard that. Kind of vague. I think Self was pissed that someone said that when Self and his assistants who sit on the bench right next to the players never heard any such thing.

Mr. Plow
02-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Really?

Yup. He is saying that someone he works with heard it from a player......without providing anything to prove it.

I wouldn't say something like that for someone else unless they had some sort of proof - would you?

If someone on his staff heard it, have THEM come to talk about it and defend it.

Saulbadguy
02-18-2009, 12:14 PM
I went to high school with Tim, used to work with him when he was a sportswriter at the Salina Journal. There was a bit of a controversy at the Salina Journal when Harold Bechard was displaced as sports editor due to Harold's ties to KU (his brother, Ray, is the KU Volleyball Coach, and his nephew is a walk-on for the KU basketball team). Anyway, there were some allegations that Tim was behind Harold's removal as sports editor (Harold is still the KU guy for the Hutch paper).

Tim is a pretty good guy, but he's always bled purple. In as much as he and I are on the opposite sides of the in-state rivalry, he's always been a pretty good guy around me.

As far as the allegations about racial slurs, if there was something said, give us a name. Don't give me this B.S. about the "the KU bench". Give me a name, damn it, so discplinary can be taken. Fitzgerald didn't say he heard it, he said one of his guys heard it - it's hearsay. If it happened, tell us who said it. Scar the kid or the coach forever, but don't give us some vague attribution. I want names.

I appreciate the info - but I can't stand the guy. He's a hack and a shit-stirrer, and the only reason he prints these lies is to stir up business and get subscribers.

Mr. Plow
02-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Honestly, I think Saul had it right with the 2nd post....

FITZ is a documented liar. I wouldn't believe anything that piece of shit has to say.

Saulbadguy
02-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Honestly, I think Saul had it right with the 2nd post....
Why you guys continue to discuss it past that is beyond me. The dude is a liar, and the only K-Staters that believe him are the Powertard crew that worship the ground he walks on.

WilliamTheIrish
02-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Fitz has been Klowncarr'd so much when he farts it makes circus music. I'm much more ashamed that he's associated with KSU than anything Clemente has done.

Boyceofsummer
02-18-2009, 01:34 PM

I had never heard that. Having lived in Salina my whole life and being a Jayhalk fan all my life, this town has always been a K-State community for the most part. I never recalled a KU bias when Bechard was here. With all this said, I lke the fact that the 'Cat's' are on the rebound with a young coach that should not be pressured but encouraged. It seems like just yesterday they wanted HCBS's head on a platter.

ChiTown
02-18-2009, 01:48 PM
Tim Fitz said "his people" heard that. Kind of vague. I think Self was pissed that someone said that when Self and his assistants who sit on the bench right next to the players never heard any such thing.

Yes, it's because your guy is right, and our guy is wrong. geezuskrist.......

WilliamTheIrish
02-18-2009, 02:38 PM

Again, the onus is on the fatass to produce audio/visual evidence or shut his pie hole. He's no different than the phogtards that claimed Bill Walker sexually assaulted a woman in Aggieville.

His site is horrible. It's full of folks who should have been weeded out of the population by amniocentesis. He stuck his nose into the Patterson deal, ran with it, caused it to collapse, and then said "We may never know what happened".

Then Sunday he pulls this rabbit out of his hat. I hope he chokes on a chicken wing.

hawkchief
02-18-2009, 03:57 PM
The idea that a clod like Fitz supposedly has a "staff", is more absurd than what actually transpired. Anyone that supposedly works for a douche like Fitz must really be a loser.

StatCat
02-18-2009, 04:21 PM

Fitz did mention later who it was that heard it. It was Shane Howard and another lackey that were sitting pretty much directly in front of the end of KUs bench in the photog area.

If Shane said he heard it, the fact the KUs coaches are denying it does not mean it did not happen. I think it is equally likely that the KU coaches are lieing as it is Shane. It is probably most likely that the truth is somewhere in between nothing was said and something terribly distasteful was said.

Lzen
02-18-2009, 04:26 PM

C'mon, man. Chi, I like you and you have been a well respected member here since the beginning. So, I don't want to insult you, but look at the writing on the wall. A couple of your fellow fans are telling us how much of a liar is Fitz. Surely, you can see that by now.

Saulbadguy
02-18-2009, 04:33 PM
The idea that a clod like Fitz supposedly has a "staff", is more absurd than what actually transpired. Anyone that supposedly works for a douche like Fitz must really be a loser.

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/889/98789.jpg

hawkchief
02-18-2009, 05:36 PM
http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/889/98789.jpg

Saul - is that ChiTown?

Braincase
02-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Fitz did mention later who it was that heard it. It was Shane Howard and another lackey that were sitting pretty much directly in front of the end of KUs bench in the photog area.

If Shane said he heard it, the fact the KUs coaches are denying it does not mean it did not happen. I think it is equally likely that the KU coaches are lieing as it is Shane. It is probably most likely that the truth is somewhere in between nothing was said and something terribly distasteful was said.

Something may have been mis-heard as well. I can think of a lot of things that sound like "green card" that aren't that bad.

That's one lean guard... Pass the bean lard... What a retard... (OK, that's bad.)

Mr. Plow
02-18-2009, 07:35 PM
I burst my spleen hard.

Reerun_KC
02-18-2009, 07:36 PM
The KKK is playing ISU tonight in ALLEN Racisthouse...

Just incase you guys wanted to know...

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
02-18-2009, 07:47 PM

He is to K-State what Nick Athan is to the Chiefs.

ArrowheadHawk
02-18-2009, 07:52 PM
He is to K-State what Nick Athan is to the Chiefs.

Ouch.
Posted via Mobile Device

ArrowheadHawk
02-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Plow
02-18-2009, 08:00 PM
I'm sure all the white KU players have tons of black friends.

Skip Towne
02-18-2009, 08:29 PM
The KKK is playing ISU tonight in ALLEN Racisthouse...

Just incase you guys wanted to know...

We only play thuggish when we go over to the Octagon in Manhattan.

Saulbadguy
02-18-2009, 09:20 PM
I'm sure all the white KU players have tons of black friends.

ROFL

:clap: