PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Arod presser

Mr. Laz
02-17-2009, 01:20 PM
ROFL

"let me just clarify ... i might of been once a month or it might be 3 times a month"

come on you big puzzy ..... just say "cycle"!!!

come on, i dare ya :evil:

Goapics1
02-17-2009, 01:49 PM
He say anything of value?

teedubya
02-17-2009, 01:57 PM
"I was young, dumb, stupid, immature and mentally retarded."

but he owned it. so that is good. I'm over it.

Goapics1
02-17-2009, 01:58 PM
"I was young, dumb, stupid, immature and mentally retarded."

but he owned it. so that is good. I'm over it.

Cool. Time to move on.

Reerun_KC
02-17-2009, 02:01 PM
IF baseball players stop roiding up, then whats the purpose of going to the games?

I want to see roided up monsters crush the ball across I-70, not some pure baseball player weak out a single.... F That! More roids is better for baseball...

MIAdragon
02-17-2009, 02:03 PM
IF baseball players stop roiding up, then whats the purpose of going to the games?

I want to see roided up monsters crush the ball across I-70, not some pure baseball player weak out a single.... F That! More roids is better for baseball...

thank god you're not a true fan/

Bowser
02-17-2009, 02:04 PM
I'm just sick of seeing this shit all over the TV. "OMGOMGOMG he's a juicer!!!" Shut up, who cares.

Hannah Storm said that his presser was going to be covered as well as if not better than President Obama's. Pathetic.

Bearcat
02-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Cool. Time to move on.

Hey, maybe in a week or two SportsCenter will get back to sports...

sportsman1
02-17-2009, 02:05 PM
How bout we create a league for people to use steroids? Call it the Freak of Nature Baseball league.

Buck
02-17-2009, 02:07 PM

I don't know about you, but I'd rather attend a 1-0 game than a 13-9 game.

Seeing as Petco Park is a pitchers ballpark + we are nearing the end of the Juicing era, I should get what I want. I hate leaving games early, and when its a huge scorefest, sometimes the games dont end til 11 or 12 at night.

Reerun_KC
02-17-2009, 02:08 PM
thank god you're not a true fan/

LMAO actually I am not that is forsure...

Who cares if they juice or not? Its not like baseball isnt corrupt or anything...

Baseball died probably 40 years ago, since then, who cares...

Reerun_KC
02-17-2009, 02:11 PM
I don't know about you, but I'd rather attend a 1-0 game than a 13-9 game.

Seeing as Petco Park is a pitchers ballpark + we are nearing the end of the Juicing era, I should get what I want. I hate leaving games early, and when its a huge scorefest, sometimes the games dont end til 11 or 12 at night.

We are complete opposite.. I cant stand a pitchers game.. zzzzzzzzzzzzz boredom sets and a coma is likely...

I was to see some juice monkey crush the ball so hard it has the potential to remove the 3rd basemans head... Whom himself is juicing and can rocket the ball at a speed of 200MPH to first base...

I would rather see a softball type score than some juiced up pitcher throwing 125mph fastballs...

Jerm
02-17-2009, 02:21 PM
A-Rod is a joke and a fraud.

I love how he suddenly "remembered" things that he didn't remember when he spoke to Gammons.

I can't believe people were actually giving this guy credit about coming forward or whatever and still are doing it...he only did it because SI busted him, period.

This guy has become the biggest spinmaster on earth...it's hilarious to hear how many excuses and BS he's coming up with.

All I know is that his cousin has better go into hiding, the press is going to hunt him down lol.

Molitoth
02-17-2009, 02:26 PM
The media overblows everything. This country is so full of sellouts looking for quick and easy cash. I really do not give a shit what players put in THIER body, if Phelps wants to smoke pot... ****ing fantastic! If Bonds or Arod wants to juice like every other athelete, ****ing great... dedicate a home run to us who don't give a shit.

Thats why I love football... where the biggest drama is just TO being an assclown, or Brett Favre retiring 80 times.

CoMoChief
02-17-2009, 02:52 PM
Heres what my convo would be with him.

Me: Hey did you do steroids while in MLB?
ARod: Yeah, I was stupid and hundreds of other players were also doing it, sharing meds, Dr's etc.
Me: ok, wanna go have a beer? You Buy?
ARod: sure, lets take the G5.
Me: WTF? to a bar for -----
ARod: G5 MOTHER ****A!!!!!

CoMoChief
02-17-2009, 02:53 PM
The media overblows everything. This country is so full of sellouts looking for quick and easy cash. I really do not give a shit what players put in THIER body, if Phelps wants to smoke pot... ****ing fantastic! If Bonds or Arod wants to juice like every other athelete, ****ing great... dedicate a home run to us who don't give a shit.

Thats why I love football... where the biggest drama is just TO being an assclown, or Brett Favre retiring 80 times.

Yup, and if not for Media giants such as ESPN, none of this shit would probably get out, therefore none of us are hearing about it nonstop 24 hrs a day. Its their own business what they do to their own bodies, not ours.

Amnorix
02-17-2009, 02:54 PM
Hey, maybe in a week or two SportsCenter will get back to sports...

Nope. Soon it's going to cycle to football.

Just Passin' By
02-17-2009, 02:58 PM
When the book comes out that contradicts today's lies, A-Roid will come up with another pack of lies to try fooling the public once again.

kcxiv
02-17-2009, 02:59 PM
They need to do what Ortiz said. Test them all 2-3 times during a season. If you are caught 1 year min suspension. That will fix a ton of things. Its fast easy and if someone gets caught take their pay and donate it to charity. Everyone wins.

teedubya
02-17-2009, 02:59 PM
I just want to let everyone know that in 1993, I tried steroids. There, now that that is off my chest, Im gonna go crunch some homers in softball.

Bearcat
02-17-2009, 03:09 PM

Yeah, I think I'd much prefer draft talk over nonstop coverage of just another juiced up baseball player.

ESPN once used Outside the Lines for extra discussion on steroids, court cases, extra coverage of retirements and 'inside the life of' stuff, etc... if only they had an Inside the Lines show, say 30-60 minutes long that was shown in the morning and evenings, that was used only to show highlights and talk about recently played and upcoming sporting events in a variety of sports and leagues around the country. I'd watch it.

HMc
02-17-2009, 04:24 PM
yeah they could call it sportscenter or something

Mr. Laz
02-17-2009, 04:27 PM
They need to do what Ortiz said. Test them all 2-3 times during a season. If you are caught 1 year min suspension. That will fix a ton of things. Its fast easy and if someone gets caught take their pay and donate it to charity. Everyone wins.

yup ..... if they test everyone that regularly then they can also monitor testosterone and HGH levels.

Mr. Laz
02-17-2009, 04:29 PM

most people don't care whether someone wants to take roids

but they do care if they take roids and play in a competitive sport

it's cheating

Bearcat
02-17-2009, 04:40 PM
yeah they could call it sportscenter or something

Yeah, that was the joke. :doh!:

Bearcat
02-17-2009, 06:13 PM

Not soon enough... A-Rod on NFL Live. :rolleyes: