PDA

View Full Version : Poop wow, i just ..

Fritz88
02-19-2009, 11:31 AM
took a 5 pound shit. life feels good. o:-)

Buck
02-19-2009, 11:31 AM
How many courics was it?

Fritz88
02-19-2009, 11:34 AM
How many courics was it?

Toadkiller
02-19-2009, 11:34 AM
Our new Def coach probably, I heard it was looking for a house in Kansas already.

jwazzie
02-19-2009, 11:35 AM
The deal is done!

Bootlegged
02-19-2009, 11:36 AM
Did it resemble a frozen turkey?

Fritz88
02-19-2009, 11:38 AM
Did it resemble a frozen turkey?

Not really. One part of it, at least 1 foot long in one piece. I thought I was giving birth to a mini Jamal Charles.

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-19-2009, 12:00 PM
The really impressive thing is if you can poo 5 lbs of brown water with sesame seeds in it. Thats a load off.

Jilly
02-19-2009, 12:01 PM
how many beers did you drink last night?

Bootlegged
02-19-2009, 12:02 PM
colon cleanse

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-19-2009, 12:02 PM
how many beers did you drink last night?

Who are you talking to?

Bowser
02-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Your ass is going to burn the rest of the day. Have fun!

Jilly
02-19-2009, 12:04 PM
Who are you talking to?

ummm...the guy who took a 5 lb shit. I only let those loose if I've drank a hell of a lot the night before.

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-19-2009, 12:05 PM
ummm...the guy who took a 5 lb shit. I only let those loose if I've drank a hell of a lot the night before.

K well since your post was right after mine I wasn't sure. It's all about me ya know.

Jilly
02-19-2009, 12:08 PM
K well since your post was right after mine I wasn't sure. It's all about me ya know.

gawd, boys are such drama queens

Kerberos
02-19-2009, 12:10 PM
colon cleanse

Colon Blow and Super Colon Blow

Colon Blow

Man.....Phil Hartman

[ fade in on a man at a table, eating oat bran cereal from a bowl ]

Announcer: Hold it! Is that what you’re having for breakfast?

Man: Sure, haven't you heard? Fiber is really good for you.

Announcer: Well, there's fiber, and then there's high fiber. Try this.

[ offstage hands replace cereal box with Colon Blow cereal box ]

Man: Hmm.. Colon Blow. Sounds delicious. But is it really higher in fiber than my oat bran cereal?

Announcer: Take a guess: How many bowls of your oat bran cereal would it take to equal the fiber content of one bowl of Colon Blow?

Man: Two?

Announcer: Guess again.

Man: Three?

Announcer: A little higher.

Man: Four?

Announcer: Keep trying.

Man: Five?

Announcer: No, you'll have to do better than that.

Man: Seven?

Announcer: Guess again.

Man: Eight?

Announcer: We'll give you one more guess.

Man: Nine.

Announcer: Not even close. [ table starts shaking ] It would take over 30,000 bowls. [ a giant pyramid of cereal bowls shoots up from under the man, who yells in terror as it rises ] To eat that much oat bran, you'd have to eat ten bowls a day, every day for eight and a half years.

Man: [ after the pyramid settles; shouts from afar ] Wow! I think I get the picture! Colon Blow must be the highest fiber cereal on the market!

Announcer: Not any more, now that there's new Super Colon Blow.

Man: Super Colon Blow?

[ pyramid rises even higher with the man screaming ]

Announcer: It would take over two and a half million bowls of your oat bran cereal to equal the fiber content of one bowl of Super Colon Blow.

[ pyramid settles ]

Man: [ overwhelmed ]I'm convinced! [ looks down the pyramid in panic ]

[ cut to close-up of bowl with Colon Blow and Super Colon Blow boxes ]

Jingle: "Colon Blow and you-u-u-u in the morning"

Announcer: Colon Blow and new Super Colon Blow.

Voiceover: Warning: may cause abdominal distention. Consult a physician.

Over-Head
02-19-2009, 12:11 PM
Did it just tnmble around when you tried to flush?

True story:
Back in my trucking days I stoped at Hebron OH ( Truckers World) one time, went into the bathroom, chose one of the stals, and was "ABOUT" to do my deed, when low and behold a turd the size of a Tomato Juice can was floating there, I kicked the flush handel and the damn thing just tumbled, it was so damn big it wouldn't flush!!!!
Needless to say I waited for another stall.
But man, I'd love to see the size of the guy that "thing" came out of

Pioli Zombie
02-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Did a relative take you for indian food la4t night?
Posted via Mobile Device

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-19-2009, 12:50 PM
gawd, boys are such drama queens

:D

Thank you very little

Mr. Flopnuts
02-19-2009, 12:53 PM
I just dropped a 5lb deuce myself. Fritz and I, doing our part to stimulate the economy.

Gonzo
02-19-2009, 12:57 PM
To the ship!

Tribal Warfare
02-19-2009, 01:01 PM
took a 5 pound shit. life feels good. o:-)

Did it look like U2's Bono?

Bearcat
02-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Not really. One part of it, at least 1 foot long in one piece. I thought I was giving birth to a mini Jamal Charles.

Huh, the first thing I thought of was Cookie Miller, and not a mini version, but I'm in more of a basketball mood at the moment...

blueballs
02-19-2009, 01:12 PM
show your new friends

Cheater5
02-19-2009, 02:37 PM
Two pound sh*ts for the Tourette's Guy...about 20 seconds in--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exu4HOZiXFs&feature=related

seclark
02-19-2009, 02:40 PM
Two pound sh*ts for the Tourette's Guy...about 20 seconds in--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exu4HOZiXFs&feature=related

nah...don't think so.
sec

Iowanian
02-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Now that you've successfully removed your head, maybe a little work in the ears with some Q-tips and you'll finally be able to hear.

Fritz88
02-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Did it just tnmble around when you tried to flush?

True story:
Back in my trucking days I stoped at Hebron OH ( Truckers World) one time, went into the bathroom, chose one of the stals, and was "ABOUT" to do my deed, when low and behold a turd the size of a Tomato Juice can was floating there, I kicked the flush handel and the damn thing just tumbled, it was so damn big it wouldn't flush!!!!
Needless to say I waited for another stall.
But man, I'd love to see the size of the guy that "thing" came out of

I love shit stories.

A friend of mine went out on a camping trip. It was really dark. He needed to take a dump real bad so he ran far from the camp, took his pants out and just started shitting in the grass when he suddenly saw the shadow of a person next to him. He absoutely freaked out that his shit got stuck in his rear. He really believed that it is some freaky creature, not a human not an animal, when suddenly that creatures said "Dude, I am like you, takin' a shit so chill and look the other way". My friend continued his release of the brown stuff then left the scene.

Another story of another friend of mine.

They went to meet some friends in a camp, but they got lost, so they opted to sleep in the car until light comes out. Then it would be much easier to locate the camp. He needed to take a nice fat shit so he left the car, went behind some bushes and got done with it.

In the morning, they discovered it was a few feet away from the camp. Those who witnessed it during day light said it was so massive they thought it was a cow's poo.

Fritz88
02-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Did it look like U2's Bono?

If I eat a lot of sunflower seeds then they seem to resemble him, but my last meal dictated a Jamal Charles version.

Emo_Channel_Rick
02-19-2009, 04:41 PM
"F*ck Salt"; that's ROFL right there Cheater5!

CrazyPhuD
02-19-2009, 04:48 PM
So was it a boy or a girl and did you smoke a cigar when you were done?

Iowanian
02-19-2009, 05:11 PM
Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.....

bevis369
02-19-2009, 07:50 PM
:fart::Bartee::whackit::whackit::whackit:

Buck
02-19-2009, 08:01 PM
When I was hiking down the 4 Mile Trail from Glacier Point in Yosemite and about a mile and a half down I realized that I had to shit worse than I ever had before.

So I sorta found a spot that was not close to any trail so nobody would see me.

I was about 50 yards away from any trail and I proceeded to shit with a 2 girls 1 cup like consistency.

It smelled so bad. Immediately I heard people all around groaning and complaining about how bad it smelled, from that far away.

So I was too embarrassed to just walk out...so I had to wait it out next to the stinky ass shit for like 5 minutes until I thought the coast was clear. Well it wasn't and as I plopped back onto the trail, there were some people walking by covering their noses and giggling at me.

CrazyPhuD
02-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Nah that wasn't your shit...that's just normal chargers fan smell. They always say you can smell one a mile away.

Fritz88
02-19-2009, 09:25 PM
When I was hiking down the 4 Mile Trail from Glacier Point in Yosemite and about a mile and a half down I realized that I had to shit worse than I ever had before.

So I sorta found a spot that was not close to any trail so nobody would see me.

I was about 50 yards away from any trail and I proceeded to shit with a 2 girls 1 cup like consistency.

It smelled so bad. Immediately I heard people all around groaning and complaining about how bad it smelled, from that far away.

So I was too embarrassed to just walk out...so I had to wait it out next to the stinky ass shit for like 5 minutes until I thought the coast was clear. Well it wasn't and as I plopped back onto the trail, there were some people walking by covering their noses and giggling at me.

ROFL

Another awesome shit story.

Some guys had their car stuck in the mud. They tried to take it out but nothing worked. So they slept in the car and decided to try and figure something out in the morning. One of them sneaked out and took a poo by one of the tires and buried it under the mud.

At morning, they sought help. The dude who came to help, just like any other person, tried to dig around the tires to try and push the car. His first word after digging the right rear tire "WTF is that".

He had shit all over his hands. Got in his car and left without a word.

Pioli Zombie
02-19-2009, 09:35 PM
Hard to tell the difference between your 5 lb shit and one of mecca's draft assessments
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88
02-19-2009, 09:36 PM
Hard to tell the difference between your 5 lb shit and one of mecca's draft assessments
Posted via Mobile Device

mine smells better.

Pioli Zombie
02-19-2009, 09:44 PM
One of my favorite poo stories was one day I was in a stall in the mens room at work and at the other end of the row of stalls I could hear the mexican cleaning man cleaning out one of the toilets and I could hear him saying in spanish. "Why? Why? Why?"
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88
02-19-2009, 09:51 PM
One of my favorite poo stories was one day I was in a stall in the mens room at work and at the other end of the row of stalls I could hear the mexican cleaning man cleaning out one of the toilets and I could hear him saying in spanish. "Why? Why? Why?"
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Iowanian
02-19-2009, 09:55 PM
Remind me to tell the story sometime about my visit to a coastal Mayan village. During the tour, the afternoon's "authentic cafe food experience" took its toll.....being in a location with no running water, no obvious place to go, I slipped into one of the dirt floor wigwams some of them had left unoccupied. Just as I was finishing business, the tour guide and 40 strangers entered that part of the tour. That was the point that I realized the shallow hole in the floor was no outhouse at all. I was squatting over the chicken cooking spit, and dumping into the family cooking fire pit.

.Ok, that might not have really happend.

Fritz88
02-19-2009, 09:58 PM
Remind me to tell the story sometime about my visit to a coastal Mayan village. During the tour, the afternoon's "authentic cafe food experience" took its toll.....being in a location with no running water, no obvious place to go, I slipped into one of the dirt floor wigwams some of them had left unoccupied. Just as I was finishing business, the tour guide and 40 strangers entered that part of the tour. That was the point that I realized the shallow hole in the floor was no outhouse at all. I was squatting over the chicken cooking spit, and dumping into the family cooking fire pit.

.Ok, that might not have really happend.

dear lord that could have been shitier than Bucking's situation.

Pioli Zombie
02-19-2009, 09:59 PM
This has the makings of a "weirdest place you ever took a shit" thread. Or a "shitting your pants stories" thread.

I don't have thread starting access so if someone wants to.........
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88
02-19-2009, 10:08 PM
This has the makings of a "weirdest place you ever took a shit" thread. Or a "shitting your pants stories" thread.

I don't have thread starting access so if someone wants to.........
Posted via Mobile Device

I think Claythan just started one