PDA

View Full Version : Football Breaking News(not really) Jamie Dukes has completely lost it!

DrRyan
02-19-2009, 03:27 PM
I saw the other JD is a moron thread from a couple weeks ago, but after seeing what he was saying on NFLN today, I could not help but bring it up.

Jamie Dukes was on there spewing all kinds of ridiculous crap. He started off by saying(paraphrasing here) that Michael Vick will be ready to start at QB for some team shortly after he is cut and signs with a new team! This is madness. Pretty sure he went on to say as early as this year. I have a feeling it is going to be a while before Roger let's him back in the league, even once he is out of the joint.

He went on to say when asked about the Lions pick that, "they need to trade down." He said this matter of factly, like it is something that is easily done. "They need to go after defensive players so Jim Schwartz can run his defensive system"(again paraphrasing).

I can not believe what a complete clown he comes off as every time he I see him on NFLN. Did anyone see this crap he was spewing today??

Lzen
02-19-2009, 03:41 PM
Heh heh, JD is a moron. Heh heh. I know that phrase has been around here for a lot of years. :D

The Franchise
02-19-2009, 03:42 PM
I wouldn't really call this "Breaking News".

DrRyan
02-19-2009, 03:42 PM
That's why I said not really bro.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Wow, I am not even sure if grandpa Al would take a flier on Vick. Or would he :) ?????

DrRyan
02-19-2009, 06:23 PM
Dukes was saying what a great fit Vick would be in Detroit. How is anyone a great fit in Detroit?

burt
02-19-2009, 06:52 PM
Heh heh, JD is a moron. Heh heh. I know that phrase has been around here for a lot of years. :D

A very scary phrase, but only a few of us realize it.....

whoman69
02-19-2009, 09:42 PM
I am not sure why Dukes is even considered an expert. I'd never even heard of him before he went to NFLN. He seems to lead with his heart more than his head most of the times. He also still thinks like a player instead of an analyst.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
02-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Dukes was saying what a great fit Vick would be in Detroit. How is anyone a great fit in Detroit?

Actually they are so hungry for anything, I could almost see this working.