PDA

View Full Version : News Oscar Winners leaked?

Bootlegged
02-20-2009, 11:46 AM
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4782/1235075752496jc8.png

Micjones
02-20-2009, 11:48 AM
They say it's one big hoax and that the ballots are still being counted.

Jenson71
02-20-2009, 11:50 AM
You have ruined what was sure to be the greatest night of my life.

dj56dt58
02-20-2009, 11:54 AM
if these are right you can make some money..you can bet on the winners online

DaFace
02-20-2009, 11:55 AM
I don't buy it.

Deberg_1990
02-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Great. That just saved everyone 4 hours of their life.

alpha_omega
02-20-2009, 12:01 PM

Agreed.

mikeyis4dcats.
02-20-2009, 12:04 PM
it's always been my understanding that the balloting is done by an independent accounting agency, and that the results are not know even to the academy until the are announced.

Buck
I don't buy it.

Working in printing, I have to say that the logo of the Oscar statue dude looks a little too good for a scan.

Screens dont usually scan that well.

DaneMcCloud

Not mine.

And I hope for my sake, that list is inaccurate.

Deberg_1990
02-20-2009, 12:05 PM
Even if its fake (most likely) its probably not that far off. Looks like they just picked the favorites.

MIAdragon
02-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Not mine.

How so Dane?

vailpass
02-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Adult human beings with no financial stake in the movie business actually care about the Oscars? Nice life.

"Oh boy I hope the idiot that killed himself after a round of pretend gets a trophy"

Demonpenz
02-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Adult human beings with no financial stake in the movie business actually care about the Oscars? Nice life.

"Oh boy I hope the idiot that killed himself after a round of pretend gets a trophy"

I hope heath ledger wins :Clap:

HC_Chief
02-20-2009, 12:12 PM

lol

FYI - nothing on snopes.com so far

jwazzie
02-20-2009, 12:18 PM
Well, I am disappointed that I didn't win in the Best Actor category.
- Adam Sandler

BigRock
02-20-2009, 12:28 PM
They say it's one big hoax and that the ballots are still being counted.

Wouldn't they have to say that?

VonneMarie
02-20-2009, 12:30 PM
I really hope Amy Adams wins best supporting actress. Doubt was a really great movie.

PhillyChiefFan
02-20-2009, 12:32 PM
I am sad now.

I was so looking forward to Sunday night.

teedubya
02-20-2009, 12:39 PM
Hah aha... we steal your movies... we bring a camera into the movie theatres... now we steal your oscar winners!

Dartgod
02-20-2009, 12:39 PM

Not mine.

I am sad now.

I was so looking forward to Sunday night.
If you all are serious, then why did you click on the thread? It's not like the title was misleading or anything.

ROFL

PhillyChiefFan
02-20-2009, 12:40 PM
If you all are serious, then why did you click on the thread? It's not like the title was misleading or anything.

ROFL

Of course I am serious. My whole weekend is ruined...RUINED I tell you!!

:D

Dartgod
02-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Of course I am serious. My whole weekend is ruined...RUINED I tell you!!

:D
Kind of what I figured.

However, with Jenson and Dane, I'm not so sure. :hmmm:

teedubya
02-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Academy just issued a statement saying it's a fraud ... we'll see! http://tinyurl.com/bo4spg

BigCatDaddy
02-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Do people actually watch this crap?

Pants
02-20-2009, 01:09 PM

I think my mom and her friends watch it. I don't know any dudes that watch it. What's the point? You can just see the results after.

bogey
02-20-2009, 01:10 PM

Yes.

Pants
02-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Yes.

So do you watch it to see what the stars are wearing or to hear who they're going to thank?

bogey
02-20-2009, 01:12 PM
I think my mom and her friends watch it. I don't know any dudes that watch it. What's the point? You can just see the results after.

We generally have an Oscar Party. Lots of food, drinks and friends. It's a blast. I like the red carpet also.

bogey
02-20-2009, 01:15 PM
So do you watch it to see what the stars are wearing or to hear who they're going to thank?

I like to hear the acceptance speeches. I also like to compare my picks. I enjoy the whole experience. Parts of it are a drag, but for the most part, I like it.

DaFace
02-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Academy just issued a statement saying it's a fraud ... we'll see! http://tinyurl.com/bo4spg

I'm not exactly a :tinfoil:, but I would wonder if they'd "tweak" a result or two just to try and discredit this if it were real.

bogey
02-20-2009, 01:36 PM
I'm not exactly a :tinfoil:, but I would wonder if they'd "tweak" a result or two just to try and discredit this if it were real.

I was wondering the same thing.

KC-TBB
02-20-2009, 01:39 PM
oh THIS SUCKS!

Jenson71
02-20-2009, 02:14 PM
Kind of what I figured.

However, with Jenson and Dane, I'm not so sure. :hmmm:

**** no I wasn't serious. If anyone wants to see the power of degrading capitalism, look to Hollywood. Stars earn $15 million a film while the gap between the rich and middle/lower class widens as if under the staff of Moses, and our entire nation flocks to theaters to see worthless shit like Friday the 13th, in the defense of escaping their own lives. On top of that we watch these stars come together to celebrate each other's accomplishments, maybe send a message about some social cause, get their $30,000 packages for presenting, and talk about designers who take ****ing cloth, weave it into some hideous mess, and sell it for tens of thousands of dollars.

Frazod
02-20-2009, 02:20 PM
**** no I wasn't serious. If anyone wants to see the power of degrading capitalism, look to Hollywood. Stars earn $15 million a film while the gap between the rich and middle/lower class widens as if under the staff of Moses, and our entire nation flocks to theaters to see worthless shit like Friday the 13th, in the defense of escaping their own lives. On top of that we watch these stars come together to celebrate each other's accomplishments, maybe send a message about some social cause, get their $30,000 packages for presenting, and talk about designers who take ****ing cloth, weave it into some hideous mess, and sell it for tens of thousands of dollars.

Nice rant! :thumb:

Dartgod
02-20-2009, 02:20 PM
Ohhhhhhh-kay.....

*slowly turns and slips out of the room*

bogey
02-20-2009, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=Jenson71;5510730]**** no I wasn't serious. If anyone wants to see the power of degrading capitalism, look to football. Athletes earn millions while the gap between the rich and middle/lower class widens as if under the staff of Moses, and our entire nation flocks to stadiums, sports bars, etc to see worthless shit like the Chiefs, in the defense of escaping their own lives. On top of that we watch these Athletes come together at the probowl to celebrate each other's accomplishments, maybe send a message about some social cause, get their Thousnds of $ in swag, new uniforms, shoes, etc and talk about designer steroids, etc.

FYP :)

Jenson71
02-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Why just football? Almost all of the major sports. Consider how much NY taxpayers are paying for two new baseball fields, one that stages a team that just spent almost half of a billion dollars for three ****ing baseball players this offseason alone. Then consider how much it costs to actually watch them play in person. It's a ****ing joke. Consider NASCAR, if that can even be consider a sport. We worry about gas prices and supporting dictators with control over oil at the same time as cheering on cars every weekend that go in large ****ing circles 500 times.

CoMoChief
02-20-2009, 03:03 PM

Surely thats not true and if so.......i feel so completely sorry for you.

bogey
02-20-2009, 03:07 PM
Why just football? Almost all of the major sports. Consider how much NY taxpayers are paying for two new baseball fields, one that stages a team that just spent almost half of a billion dollars for three ****ing baseball players this offseason alone. Then consider how much it costs to actually watch them play in person. It's a ****ing joke. Consider NASCAR, if that can even be consider a sport. We worry about gas prices and supporting dictators with control over oil at the same time as cheering on cars every weekend that go in large ****ing circles 500 times.

Indeed.

DaneMcCloud
02-20-2009, 03:08 PM
How so Dane?

A 2009 Oscar nominated Producer that called me yesterday asking for my participation on his current film wasn't on that winner's list.

I'm hoping he wins. For purely personal reasons and gains of course.

:evil:

Deberg_1990
02-20-2009, 03:54 PM

I think people still flock to the theaters because for the most part, its still one of the most affordable forms of "night out" entertainment. But thats rapidly becoming less and less a truth in the age of $10-15 a ticket.

DaneMcCloud
02-20-2009, 03:58 PM
I think people still flock to the theaters because for the most part, its still one of the most affordable forms of "night out" entertainment. But thats rapidly becoming less and less a truth in the age of $10-15 a ticket.

Actually, December was a record month for the movie business and January wasn't far behind. February has been pretty awesome, especially with the release of "Friday the 13th".

The entertainment business is recession proof.

Deberg_1990
02-20-2009, 04:01 PM
The entertainment business is recession proof.

I agree. Its funny though because you wouldnt think that? Seems entertainment would be one of the first things people would cut?

Iowanian
"So, me and Juoquine Phoenix, I call him wok, were jammin' last night, working on a new rap song about vegetarian restaraunts, and he told me the list was leaked" /daaaaaaaaaane.

Frazod

I certainly don't anymore. I have a 46" TV - unless the movie in question is something spectacular that I want to see on the big screen or something I can't wait another four or five months for, I'm not going. Two tickets and munchies costs over $40 now. I can buy two new DVDs for that. Fuck 'em.

DaneMcCloud
02-20-2009, 04:04 PM
"So, me and Juoquine Phoenix, I call him wok, were jammin' last night, working on a new rap song about vegetarian restaraunts, and he told me the list was leaked" /daaaaaaaaaane.

ROFL

DaneMcCloud
02-20-2009, 04:06 PM
I certainly don't anymore. I have a 46" TV - unless the movie in question is something spectacular that I want to see on the big screen or something I can't wait another four or five months for, I'm not going. Two tickets and munchies costs over $40 now. I can buy two new DVDs for that. Fuck 'em.

Dude, I go to Blockbuster every month and load up on the 3 for $20 and 4 for $20 deals.

My dad (who lives in O.P.) says the selection of the deals isn't so good there, but out here, it's amazing. Probably because of population difference.

The only time I go to a theater is to either see a huge blockbuster type film that has to be seen on the big screen, or when someone I know is involved in the film.

Otherwise, I end up dropping at least $30 for two tickets and parking. It's a waste.

Frazod
02-20-2009, 04:08 PM
Dude, I go to Blockbuster every month and load up on the 3 for $20 and 4 for $20 deals.

My dad (who lives in O.P.) says the selection of the deals isn't so good there, but out here, it's amazing. Probably because of population difference.

The only time I go to a theater is to either see a huge blockbuster type film that has to be seen on the big screen, or when someone I know is involved in the film.

Otherwise, I end up dropping at least $30 for two tickets and parking. It's a waste.

I might go see Watchmen, depending on the reviews. Other than that, nothing until May 8.

Iowanian
02-20-2009, 04:08 PM
I'm visualizing the song to be similar to the Beastie Boys, "Paul Revere"

"nooooooooow here's a little story, I'd like to tell about Soy based product that kindof smell...."

DeepPurple
02-20-2009, 04:13 PM
I certainly don't anymore. I have a 46" TV - unless the movie in question is something spectacular that I want to see on the big screen or something I can't wait another four or five months for, I'm not going. Two tickets and munchies costs over $40 now. I can buy two new DVDs for that. **** 'em.

I'm with you. The last four new movies I saw in a theater were Zodiac (2007), The Blairwitch Project (1999), Apollo 13 (1995) and Sea of Love (1989).

However I have every premium movie channel on Directv plus 6 Red Box machines within 2 miles of my house (just picked up the Changeling and Quarantine for $1 each) and if I'm desperate there is a Blockbuster store 300 yards from my front door.

I have a 50" Panasonic plasma and a surround sound system and a remodeled kitchen 20 feet away.

Deberg_1990
02-20-2009, 04:14 PM
I certainly don't anymore. I have a 46" TV - unless the movie in question is something spectacular that I want to see on the big screen or something I can't wait another four or five months for, I'm not going. Two tickets and munchies costs over $40 now. I can buy two new DVDs for that. **** 'em.

You know what keeps theaters alive for the most part? Fri/Sat night teen crowds.

FAX
02-20-2009, 04:52 PM
Speaking of leaking Oscar Weiners, I bought some a few weeks ago because I had developed a persistent and severe craving for a hotdog - with mustard. Anyhow, I made the mistake of microwaving two of those little bastards on the high setting without poking holes in the skin. Frankly, I had no idea that a hotdog contained so much material. I wonder how they get all that stuff in such a little space?

FAX

blueballs
02-20-2009, 04:56 PM
I'm surprised any one with a penis
cares

Delano
02-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Wrong.

kstater
02-22-2009, 07:57 PM
0/2

bevis369