PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Pro Shop

CaliforniaChief
02-20-2009, 12:14 PM
I think if all of us pooled together our stuff we might have 20 times the inventory that the Chiefs Pro Shop has right now.

I get the LJ/Surtain/Croyle jersey purge, but think it's pretty lame to see the lack of stuff they currently have. It makes me wonder if they're rebranding the logo/look the way the Broncos did in the 1990's, or if there's just new stuff coming down the pike and they want to clean house.

Demonpenz
02-20-2009, 12:15 PM
there has been talks to new jerseys and logo's

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-20-2009, 12:25 PM
there has been talks to new jerseys and logo's

Where?

Mama Hip Rockets
02-20-2009, 12:34 PM
just another reason that kcchiefs.com is the worst web site on earth.

Demonpenz
02-20-2009, 12:35 PM
Where?

on this site I saw someone post a pictures of what the new jersey's could look like

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-20-2009, 12:37 PM
on this site I saw someone post a pictures of what the new jersey's could look like

Link?

Pants
02-20-2009, 12:37 PM

ROFL

Pants
02-20-2009, 12:38 PM
Link?

ROFL ROFL

Demonpenz
02-20-2009, 12:40 PM
It's on chiefsplanet.com somewhere I don't know the whole story but I thought we were going to add explosion grafix to our helmets and a san jose shark kind of look with the new logo with an indian biting into a football

bevis369
02-20-2009, 12:50 PM
ROFL

Buck
02-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Okay gang. Sources close to the Chiefs have confirmed this will be the new logo.

The Deal is Done.

PhillyChiefFan
02-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Okay gang. Sources close to the Chiefs have confirmed this will be the new logo.

The Deal is Done.

My sources informed me that our new logo was actually a Chief tomahawking a Raider in the face? :shrug:

Buck
02-20-2009, 12:59 PM
My sources informed me that our new logo was actually a Chief tomahawking a Raider in the face? :shrug:

Thats the alternate.

Demonpenz
02-20-2009, 01:14 PM

The Deal is Done.

"clap"

ChiefsGirl
02-20-2009, 01:15 PM
I think if all of us pooled together our stuff we might have 20 times the inventory that the Chiefs Pro Shop has right now.

I get the LJ/Surtain/Croyle jersey purge, but think it's pretty lame to see the lack of stuff they currently have. It makes me wonder if they're rebranding the logo/look the way the Broncos did in the 1990's, or if there's just new stuff coming down the pike and they want to clean house.

On the positive side, I ordered something yesterday and I rec'd it in the mail today.

Demonpenz
02-20-2009, 01:18 PM
deal is done

beach tribe
02-20-2009, 01:20 PM
Just got my Danbury mint Arrowhead stadium in the mail. I refused to buy anything during the Her Edwards era, and have gone totally apeshit on e-bay the last month or so.

I've got some COOL shit, and more on the way. I'm gonna post some pics of my "shrine" when all my stuff comes in.

PhillyChiefFan
02-20-2009, 01:35 PM
deal is done

I must say, I think that Airwolf would be a great logo.

Yet another smart move by Hunt and Gandolfini.

Demonpenz
02-20-2009, 01:51 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local Man headed for hard time after fight at arby's

Local man is headed for some hard time as he phsycally and mentally assaulted 5 workers at the local arby's in St. Joseph Missouri. " It was a normal day, I had burnt my hand on a hot ham and cheese earlier in the day, but other than that everything was ok. At 5:00 Michael Mcmichaelson came in for his ususal 5 for 5 dollars meal, which ususally he gets potato wedges, 2 roast beefs, curly fries and after much deleberation goes with another roast beef. at 5:15 mcmichaelson learned that the price of the five for five deal had skyrocketed to 5:95. So enraged he ordered cheese sticks, roast beef, potato wedges and a shake. He then grabbed local old lady Gurtrude Oldiesocks broke apart the cheese sticks and and used it to choke Gutrude " I thought he was going to kill me, or atleast burn me real good" gurtrude said in an old person voice. Mcmichaelson went behind the the counter stealing peoples headset and putting them in the crisper drawers, where workers couldn't call out for help. Walking out with gurtrude he then smashed a hot ham in cheese into the doorlock thus keeping workers from chasing him. As luck may have it a local jack in the box worker mistook mcmichaelson for a rivel fry cook and took a 30 oz baseball bat and sweeped the evil mcmichaelsons legs out. Authorities were called but they were late getting there because of the seat belt check of '99 roadblock they had set up on main. Mcmichaelson will pleed guilty to numourus charges steming from what authorties are calling "the Caper in arby's paper"

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-20-2009, 04:24 PM
It's on chiefsplanet.com somewhere I don't know the whole story but I thought we were going to add explosion grafix to our helmets and a san jose shark kind of look with the new logo with an indian biting into a football

:doh!: BAD penz! BAD! :cuss::D

Sandyskc
02-20-2009, 04:50 PM
A new company is taking over the merchandise in April. Right now the current company is dumping everything left.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-20-2009, 05:08 PM
A new company is taking over the merchandise in April. Right now the current company is dumping everything left.

Ahhh....that's RIGHT! I had forgotten about that.