PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs QB thread again

Smed1065
02-21-2009, 02:59 AM
So who of the the Sanchez experts "gang" are employed by the NFL?

Or at least contacted before the billionaires draft or make a decision on the NFL front?

Why are you not getting paid for it?

The same group who said BPA last year and before never mentioned position value before now? :doh!:

I am on board for a QB but this has gotten way out of hand IMO because of your "specialties" or self proclaimed knowledge by backing each other up. Dog pile!

There was plenty of time this off season to submit your resume and did you?

Did you get a reply?

If you ask why they are employed in the NFL and you are not, it is simple. They have the intangibles, experience, job and are getting paid for it.

You might be the best of the internet ROFL self proclaimed again. (just see your postings stating it) and why did you turn down the NFL offer?

I trust the hired crew at the NFL level to judge players better than you!

You may have called 1 or 2 prospects that were right against the pros picks but do you ever mention the wrong ones you predicted before in the QB threads now? Or is it always just the highlight ones or just your agenda?

You are just stating opinions, hopes, and self declared manginous views IMO versus experience, intangibles against people that do this for a living. :doh!:

I use to like Sanchez but have got sick of the I am better than you attitude and if we pass him up, we are fucked for years. I will trust the front office unlike years past and maybe you are true fans that live in the CP era? :eek:

Can you prove the NFL personnel are wrong and you are right attitude with facts?

Please provide facts and not hunches or wishes or my track record type post. If your track record is better than the GM or HC or anyone in the NFL, why are you posting here and not at the combine?

Just curious.

Thank you for honest answers in advance......

:D

:Poke:

Fair is fair!

ArrowheadMagic
02-21-2009, 03:46 AM
The fact you didnt pass out and regain consciousness before hitting submit.... deserves some sort of medal. You do remember to breathe right?

Smed1065
02-21-2009, 04:18 AM
The fact you didnt pass out and regain consciousness before hitting submit.... deserves some sort of medal. You do remember to breathe right?

At least the team is here still. Nice spelling toooooo

:evil:

ArrowheadMagic
02-21-2009, 04:27 AM
ya, at least the team is still here. Bet you wish spelling was your only problem.

Smed1065
02-21-2009, 04:28 AM
ya, at least the team is still here. Bet you wish spelling was your only problem.

I did not mean the fag team in that post. Move along goatse.

Mecca
02-21-2009, 04:30 AM
That hurt my brain....

Personally I think the whole "you don't work in the NFL" is by far the laziest argument.

ArrowheadMagic
02-21-2009, 04:32 AM
I did not mean the pillowbiter team in that post. Move along goatse.

goatse?

Mecca
02-21-2009, 04:33 AM
Is smed an alcoholic or just not very bright?

ArrowheadMagic
02-21-2009, 04:40 AM
I've been drinking tonight..... and i dont understand it.... pretty much leaves one other option.

the Talking Can
02-21-2009, 04:45 AM
did anyone actullally read that?

the Talking Can
02-21-2009, 04:46 AM
as a general comment, the level of retardation on the planet in the last month is reaching Defcon 5....

Mecca
02-21-2009, 04:47 AM
did anyone actullally read that?

I tried then my brain couldn't take it.

ArrowheadMagic
02-21-2009, 04:47 AM
Its 4:46 CST I have better things to do then read the OP......... hope any of my posts werent off base.

Smed1065
02-21-2009, 05:00 AM
That hurt my brain....

Personally I think the whole "you don't work in the NFL" is by far the laziest argument.

Did you apply?

Or just self appointed best?

You always point out when you were right but never when you were wrong for the last 4 years.

Did you address the BPA for 4 years and now and the change to position value and needs this year.

You used the least effort and called me lazy... LOL

I see the answers are not forth coming and the insults are, Same motif and then a dog pile.

I see a lot of answers provided so far.

LOL

Heaven prohibit another view or opinion that does not match ours.

That means they are a "true" fan.

Smed1065
02-21-2009, 05:01 AM
I tried then my brain couldn't take it.

But I replied and said it was lazy without the ability to read it.

LOL. Thinks for proving my view. STFU

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-21-2009, 05:02 AM
Let's wait til next year to go after our QB, or once our whole team is together, so that he can give us as much as Flacco gave the Ravens last year.

Next year's QB class is much better. Look at the stats those guys are putting up. It's like a video game.

Sam Bradford and Colt McCoy are absolute physical protoypes.

ArrowheadMagic
02-21-2009, 05:13 AM
IMO, Bradford made the right decision to go back. Before you start in with the spread thing..... his reads happen much quicker than people give him credit for.... the talent around him is no different than Sanchez's ..... OU doesnt have 1 offensive guy rated as a 1st rounder. If your argument for him looking to the sideline for a play... do you know its not another play that he chooses between both to run? Whats different from an NFL QB having a headset in his helmet.... do you really think an OC isnt telling him what coverage he sees. But would still prefer the top 2 this year over what is available next year.

Mecca
02-21-2009, 05:21 AM
Jermaine Gresham is a top 20 pick whenever he comes out..

ArrowheadMagic
02-21-2009, 05:26 AM
Jermaine Gresham is a top 20 pick whenever he comes out..

heh, that will change when he declares. Too many holes in his game. Glad he came back... watching him reminds me of Finley(UT)