PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs So Todd McShay is Stupid regarding Sanchez.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 09:59 AM
Stafford and Sanchez did very well in the interviews this weekend. He has to say Sanchez had a much better weekend here, not only on the field throwing, said he was very accurate doing so, but in the interview room... Said he was the leader of the group, Coaches loved the leadership, style and energy that he brought over Stafford....

Alright fans, Flame away, What are everyones thought on Todd McShay.. He was at the combine and talked to folks, but he has nothing when compared to Chiefsplant.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 10:03 AM
Well, he has had Sanchez at #17 all this time, and was called an idiot by anyone who wanted to draft him at 3 on here. So now, we'll see if those same people, including yourself, now act like he knows something.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:06 AM
Well, he has had Sanchez at #17 all this time, and was called an idiot by anyone who wanted to draft him at 3 on here. So now, we'll see if those same people, including yourself, now act like he knows something.

I was just reporting on what he said from ESPN this am... I know you would just to love to bash all the people that want a QB... And we dont draft one, you might just pass Pioli Zombie....

But seeing how much everybody said Sanchez sucked, then to hear people that were at the combine say the opposite... Well except King, whom will now by the messiah for the fans bashing Sanchez...

blueballs
02-23-2009, 10:08 AM
This is like one of those
Michael Ash says -threads
Who -and why should I care

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:09 AM
ESPN is coming up with QB's at the combine and Something on Pat White...

FYI

MIAdragon
02-23-2009, 10:09 AM
GOD DAMN this gets old.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:11 AM
Will post what they say after the break.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:11 AM
GOD DAMN this gets old.

Yes it is. It is getting extremely old...

Mr. Laz
02-23-2009, 10:13 AM
anyone that doesn't think Sanchez is a football Gawd is a complete idiot

ChiefRon
02-23-2009, 10:13 AM
GOD DAMN this gets old.

Can't wait till FA starts so maybe we have something else to talk about.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 10:15 AM
I was just reporting on what he said from ESPN this am... I know you would just to love to bash all the people that want a QB... And we dont draft one, you might just pass Pioli Zombie....

But seeing how much everybody said Sanchez sucked, then to hear people that were at the combine say the opposite... Well except King, whom will now by the messiah for the fans bashing Sanchez...

OK, thanks for once again putting words in my mouth. I have been very objective about Sanchez unlike you. I hope Stafford drops to us, but other than that, I don't see Sanchez being worth #3. If Stafford isn't there, right now my vote would go for BJ Raji.

And as far as people at the combine saying the opposite other than Peter King, maybe you missed these:

Losers:
Mark Sanchez, USC - Early word is Sanchez did a good job in the interviews but his decision to throw did not improve his stock. It was as if Sanchez was pressing during the throwing drills as he had too much mustard on his short throws and overthrew several passes including an out and post corner. The arm strength, footwork and motion were there but the accuracy was not. It was not a terrible performance but it was not the type of workout you expect from a guy who is trying to be the the overall #1 pick. Despite the struggles, Draft101 Chief Scout Dan Wernery still thinks Sanchez will get taken in the top 10 on draft day.

http://nfldraft101.com/articles/177/...zz_Day_Two.jsp

LOSERS

• USC quarterback Mark Sanchez.
He didn’t lose much ground this week. But he couldn’t seize the opportunity to change a lot of minds about who the best quarterback in the draft may be. Stafford still wears that crown coming out of the combine, and unless he crashes next week at Georgia’s pro day (not likely), or simply has terrible ink board sessions with coaches (also not likely), he’ll still be the first quarterback off the board. If anything, Sanchez’s solid performance in passing drills Sunday underscores what most people suspected about this quarterback class anyway: it’s just plain weak.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

By Don Banks SI:

-- Southern Cal's Sanchez did nothing to make anyone believe he's top 10 material at this point. He struggled quite a bit on passes he threw outside the numbers, near the sidelines, and only looked great on slant patterns. I expect any potential chatter about Sanchez being a real option for the Lions at No. 1 to all but evaporate unless he has a boffo pro day workout next month.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1

By Tony Pauline, Special to SI.com, TFYDraft.com

Sliders:

Mark Sanchez/QB/USC: Sanchez struggled most of the day and may have pushed himself out of the draft's first 10 selections. He was accurate throwing between the numbers, but Sanchez sprayed the outs and was very inaccurate with his deep outs. Most worrisome is Sanchez showed marginal arm strength and on a number of occasions receivers were slowing up in their deep patterns as his passes were underthrown.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 10:15 AM

Then why did you start this thread if it is so old?

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:16 AM
Then why did you start this thread if it is so old?

Because I knew it would bring you out in full force...

Mr. Laz
02-23-2009, 10:17 AM
then why make this stupid thread when you know what is gonna happen

i think the mods should change your name to GoatChiefJr

almost all you do lately is :Poke:

doomy3
02-23-2009, 10:18 AM
Because I knew it would bring you out in full force...

So, you're just being a troll like usual then.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:20 AM

People are so serious that ONLY their opinion is the one that matters, from the True Fans to the Haters...

Funny thing, people look for things to bash the player they dont like and prop up the player they like, goes both sides.

I really started the thread, because I wrote down word for word on what Todd McShay said... People love McShay when they prop up their guy and bash him when he says something about Sanchez...

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:21 AM
So, you're just being a troll like usual then.

If that is the case Doomy3, since we joined the same months.. Would we both be considered trolls?

doomy3
02-23-2009, 10:21 AM
People are so serious that ONLY their opinion is the one that matters, from the True Fans to the Haters...

Funny thing, people look for things to bash the player they dont like and prop up the player they like, goes both sides.

I really started the thread, because I wrote down word for word on what Todd McShay said... People love McShay when they prop up their guy and bash him when he says something about Sanchez...

ROFL

This is hilarious. The Sanchez supporters have done NOTHING but bash McShay this offseason.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 10:22 AM
If that is the case Doomy3, since we joined the same months.. Would we both be considered trolls?

When was the last time you saw me start a thread like this, and I think you have your answer.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:24 AM
When was the last time you saw me start a thread like this, and I think you have your answer.

Hey, I would love for you to start threads and report what people are saying about the QB's at the combine, you posted some great information to support your feelings and thoughts in this thread...

I just reported word for word what McShay said off of espn this morning, Thanks to Tivo...

Mr. Laz

bottomline ..... you made this thread to start shit

dunno what happened to you lately, you didn't used to be this way

Reerun_KC
ROFL

This is hilarious. The Sanchez supporters have done NOTHING but bash McShay this offseason.

Yes they have and they also love the guy when he props up their guy, Sanchez or not...

Do you disagree?

CoMoChief
02-23-2009, 10:25 AM
anyone that doesn't think Sanchez is a football Gawd is a complete idiot

Mecca is that you?

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:26 AM
bottomline ..... you made this thread to start shit

dunno what happened to you lately, you didn't used to be this way

Actually I started this thread because that is what TM was reporting on ESPN this am...

I threw the last in there just to get Doomy out... :thumb:

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:26 AM
Mecca is that you?

Mecca hijacked Laz's account?

doomy3
02-23-2009, 10:27 AM
Yes they have and they also love the guy when he props up their guy, Sanchez or not...

Do you disagree?

No, actually I haven't seen anyone except for you take what McShay said about Sanchez as real other than you. Feel free to link to the posts if I am wrong.

Mr. Laz
02-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Mecca is that you?
yes ....... now bow before my superior football mind

i said BOW, BITCH!!!!!!!!!/mecca

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6051/40778675.jpg

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:29 AM
No, actually I haven't seen anyone except for you take what McShay said about Sanchez as real other than you. Feel free to link to the posts if I am wrong.

So what Todd McShay said today wasnt real? Then I stand corrected and appoligize for posting what he said today...

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:30 AM

OH Dear God!!! ROFL

CoMoChief
02-23-2009, 10:31 AM

Is that Silent Bob? ROFL

doomy3
02-23-2009, 10:32 AM
So what Todd McShay said today wasnt real? Then I stand corrected and appoligize for posting what he said today...

Yeah, go ahead and twist words instead of actually backing up your claim that the same people, other than yourself, who have been bashing McShay's opinion all year now are doing a 180 when his opinion supports yours.

Mr. Laz
OH Dear God!!! ROFL
calling me dear is not necessary but i could use something cold to drink

Sweet Daddy Hate
Stafford and Sanchez did very well in the interviews this weekend. He has to say Sanchez had a much better weekend here, not only on the field throwing, said he was very accurate doing so, but in the interview room... Said he was the leader of the group, Coaches loved the leadership, style and energy that he brought over Stafford....

Alright fans, Flame away, What are everyones thought on Todd McShay.. He was at the combine and talked to folks, but he has nothing when compared to Chiefsplant.

Don't give a fuck either way, and thanks for bringing the ass hat contingent out to play this morning.

You rule!:thumb:

doomy3
02-23-2009, 10:35 AM
Ah, Reerun must be proud. He got the Darth CarlSatan thumbs up. Just what everyone wants, Darth CarlSatans agreement and approval.

BigCatDaddy
02-23-2009, 10:35 AM
OK, thanks for once again putting words in my mouth. I have been very objective about Sanchez unlike you. I hope Stafford drops to us, but other than that, I don't see Sanchez being worth #3. If Stafford isn't there, right now my vote would go for BJ Raji.

And as far as people at the combine saying the opposite other than Peter King, maybe you missed these:

Losers:
Mark Sanchez, USC - Early word is Sanchez did a good job in the interviews but his decision to throw did not improve his stock. It was as if Sanchez was pressing during the throwing drills as he had too much mustard on his short throws and overthrew several passes including an out and post corner. The arm strength, footwork and motion were there but the accuracy was not. It was not a terrible performance but it was not the type of workout you expect from a guy who is trying to be the the overall #1 pick. Despite the struggles, Draft101 Chief Scout Dan Wernery still thinks Sanchez will get taken in the top 10 on draft day.

LOSERS

He didn’t lose much ground this week. But he couldn’t seize the opportunity to change a lot of minds about who the best quarterback in the draft may be. Stafford still wears that crown coming out of the combine, and unless he crashes next week at Georgia’s pro day (not likely), or simply has terrible ink board sessions with coaches (also not likely), he’ll still be the first quarterback off the board. If anything, Sanchez’s solid performance in passing drills Sunday underscores what most people suspected about this quarterback class anyway: it’s just plain weak.

By Don Banks SI:

-- Southern Cal's Sanchez did nothing to make anyone believe he's top 10 material at this point. He struggled quite a bit on passes he threw outside the numbers, near the sidelines, and only looked great on slant patterns. I expect any potential chatter about Sanchez being a real option for the Lions at No. 1 to all but evaporate unless he has a boffo pro day workout next month.

Sliders:

Mark Sanchez/QB/USC: Sanchez struggled most of the day and may have pushed himself out of the draft's first 10 selections. He was accurate throwing between the numbers, but Sanchez sprayed the outs and was very inaccurate with his deep outs. Most worrisome is Sanchez showed marginal arm strength and on a number of occasions receivers were slowing up in their deep patterns as his passes were underthrown.

This is basically what I've seen and said about him. Great touch in the middle of the field, but really struggles on the stuff outside the numbers. No thanks; we already have a guy exactly like that.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 10:36 AM
I'm out. Reerun and DCS can have their circle jerk.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:36 AM
Yeah, go ahead and twist words instead of actually backing up your claim that the same people, other than yourself, who have been bashing McShay's opinion all year now are doing a 180 when his opinion supports yours.

So actually Doomy? What is my opinion of this years draft?

And just a little hint, I used to actually care whom we drafted, but with the lack of information coming out of One Arrowhead and the tools on this website, crying everyday about Sanchez or Curry or a Right Guard, I really could just care the fucking less....

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:37 AM
Ah, Reerun must be proud. He got the Darth CarlSatan thumbs up. Just what everyone wants, Darth CarlSatans agreement and approval.

:spock:

doomy3
02-23-2009, 10:42 AM
So actually Doomy? What is my opinion of this years draft?

And just a little hint, I used to actually care whom we drafted, but with the lack of information coming out of One Arrowhead and the tools on this website, crying everyday about Sanchez or Curry or a Right Guard, I really could just care the ****ing less....

Something like this:

"I don't want to strive for mediocrity like all of you idiots who still long for Carl Peterson and days of 8-8 and parties in the parking lot. I want the stench removed from that are the Kansas City Chiefs as we know them, and all I care about is fresh blood. Don't all you idiots who don't care about winning know that good teams have QBs? I have read on here that there are 2 that are going to save this franchise. Milkman, Mecca, Dane, OTW? Any help here? I didn't mean to get into an actual football discussion. Please post some facts, and it doesn't matter if they're accurate, but then I can come right behind you and call everyone "true fans." It will be so much fun!"

That's about all I ever see in your posts.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 10:42 AM
I'm out. Reerun and DCS can have their circle jerk.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass! :thumb:

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 10:43 AM

Actually, I was NOT approving of the thread, genius.

:spock:

No shit. Did these people make it through grade school?

doomy3
02-23-2009, 10:46 AM
Actually, I was NOT approving of the thread, genius.

No shit. Did these people make it through grade school?

Oh, I must have missed your sly humor when you said You Rule! at the end of your post.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 10:48 AM
Oh, I must have missed your sly humor when you said You Rule! at the end of your post.

Engage your Planet Sarcasm Meter please.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Something like this:

"I don't want to strive for mediocrity like all of you idiots who still long for Carl Peterson and days of 8-8 and parties in the parking lot. I want the stench removed from that are the Kansas City Chiefs as we know them, and all I care about is fresh blood. Don't all you idiots who don't care about winning know that good teams have QBs? I have read on here that there are 2 that are going to save this franchise. Milkman, Mecca, Dane, OTW? Any help here? I didn't mean to get into an actual football discussion. Please post some facts, and it doesn't matter if they're accurate, but then I can come right behind you and call everyone "true fans." It will be so much fun!"

That's about all I ever see in your posts.

ROFL Rep!

Dude that was priceless... probably about 25% right, but very funny none the less...

Would you like me to paraphrase your posts?

Mr. Laz
02-23-2009, 10:51 AM
everytime Darth posts the forum somehow seems "lesser"

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 10:53 AM

Well he is no Pioli Zombie...

doomy3

that's for sure. Never used ignore before, but he will probably be the first I will use it on.

Reerun_KC
that's for sure. Never used ignore before, but he will probably be the first I will use it on.

Ah come on... Its just a message board, it has zero bearing in life...

doomy3
02-23-2009, 10:55 AM
Ah come on... Its just a message board, it has zero bearing in life...

didn't say it does. He is obnoxious though. I can hardly read threads he posts in, and usually he just kills the thread.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 11:01 AM

Do go fuck yourself.

No you won't.

didn't say it does. He is obnoxious though. I can hardly read threads he posts in, and usually he just kills the thread.

Get that hyperbole working, young man! :rolleyes:

:deevee::deevee::deevee:

Somebody call the WHAAAAMBULANCE!

doomy3
02-23-2009, 11:02 AM
Do go **** yourself.

No you won't.

Get that hyperbole working, young man! :rolleyes:

:deevee::deevee::deevee:

Somebody call the WHAAAAMBULANCE!

done.

The Franchise
02-23-2009, 11:04 AM
This is basically what I've seen and said about him. Great touch in the middle of the field, but really struggles on the stuff outside the numbers. No thanks; we already have a guy exactly like that.

What? Thigpen has great touch in the middle of the field? Thigpen is wildly inaccurate and can't run a pro-style offense.

beach tribe
02-23-2009, 11:23 AM

At least he morphed out of the Herm bash marathon when Hermie got the boot.

Hermie got the boot....Hermie got the boot............that's fun to say...and type.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 11:25 AM

Hermie got the boot....Hermie got the boot............that's fun to say...and type.

Who's Herm?

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 11:26 AM
What? Thigpen has great touch in the middle of the field? Thigpen is wildly inaccurate and can't run a pro-style offense.

I posted this in another thread....

Hell Thigpen has trouble throwing the quick out or any sideline route, has a crappy deep ball along with zero ability to play under center...

People would still like to invest in him for the future...

So just because he had a bad day, doesnt mean squat over all... He still has is pro day and if a GM and HC want him, they will do what it takes to try and make him successful in the NFL...

People are just trying to create stories, looking for what sells, and we still have zero clue to what Pioli and Haley are going to do come April...<!-- / message --><!-- / Jeff Removed Sig -->

beach tribe
02-23-2009, 11:28 AM
Who's Herm?

You know. The sultan of suck. King no dingaling. Captain no quarterback. Mighty 416 back rider. Master of the cover who, and the subject everyone one of you're posts for the last three years prior to last month.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 11:29 AM
You know. The sultan of suck. King no dingaling. Captain no quarterback. Mighty 416 back rider. Master of the cover who, and the subject everyone one of you're posts for the last three years prior to last month.

Sorry, cant help you there... Never heard of the guy....:)

Pants
02-23-2009, 11:31 AM

This.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 11:51 AM
done.

Sure you are. Let's put it to the test:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh 1-2-3-4:

Doomy was a tard who fucked male sheep, Ei-Ei Oh...

Loved to blow tranny's in the street, Ei-Ei Oh....

With slurp-slurp here and-a slurp-slurp there,

Here a slurp, there a slurp, everywhere a slurp-slurp,

Doomy did Laz and got VD, Ei-Ei Oh...........

Pants
02-23-2009, 11:53 AM
sigh

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 11:54 AM

Yeah, that comment was one of MY favorites too.

LMAO Just rolls off the tongue, don't it?

Mr. Flopnuts
02-23-2009, 12:03 PM

So you want to wrap up 100 million dollars in our DT's?

doomy3
02-23-2009, 12:10 PM
So you want to wrap up 100 million dollars in our DT's?

It's not that I want to, but I am just not sold on Sanchez, and I think Raji will be a playmaker at DT. Plus if we move to the 3-4, he can man either nose or end. I also think Curry will be very good in the NFL, but it is easier to find linebackers than it is to find impact DTs.

Ideally, there would be a stud pass rusher or a stud QB for us to take, but as I said, I'm not sold on Sanchez, or guys like Orakpo or Maybin.

Jenkins is the other possibility, but again, the value is not there for a corner, especially one who doesn't have elite speed.

SenselessChiefsFan
02-23-2009, 12:20 PM
It's not that I want to, but I am just not sold on Sanchez, and I think Raji will be a playmaker at DT. Plus if we move to the 3-4, he can man either nose or end. I also think Curry will be very good in the NFL, but it is easier to find linebackers than it is to find impact DTs.

Ideally, there would be a stud pass rusher or a stud QB for us to take, but as I said, I'm not sold on Sanchez, or guys like Orakpo or Maybin.

Jenkins is the other possibility, but again, the value is not there for a corner, especially one who doesn't have elite speed.

Raji screams need pick as much as Sancez does. If you are going to suggest the Chiefs not reach for Sanchez, I don't think they should reach for this guy either.

Now, admittedly, I didn't see this kid as much as I saw other guys, but I just don't see him as the #3 pick overall.

Curry is seen by many to be a bigger, faster Ray Lewis. I think he is going to be a stud. I still don't like taking an ILB at #3 overall, but I am just not seeing a lot there that I am in love with.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 12:21 PM
Raji screams need pick as much as Sancez does. If you are going to suggest the Chiefs not reach for Sanchez, I don't think they should reach for this guy either.

Now, admittedly, I didn't see this kid as much as I saw other guys, but I just don't see him as the #3 pick overall.

Curry is seen by many to be a bigger, faster Ray Lewis. I think he is going to be a stud. I still don't like taking an ILB at #3 overall, but I am just not seeing a lot there that I am in love with.

So, whereas all these other guys are Sanchez or bust, you are Curry or bust?

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 12:23 PM

Well one thing we can count on is that Pioli and Haley see value at that spot.. Whether it is a player that they want or value in fleecing someone to allow them to trade up.

This roster is depleated, whatever they do will be a step in the right direction to get this team turned around... No matter who they pick, someone will scream reach or they just arent sold on that pick...

We are fans for a reason. We dont always thinking logically or look ahead, we think of the now...

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 12:24 PM

I am in the get the best value for the pick, whether trade and fleece or player...

I have long left the its this player or bust category....

blueballs
02-23-2009, 12:24 PM
Is snagging season even open

SAUTO
02-23-2009, 12:25 PM
to base much on the throws he made yesterday would be somewhat silly. he made some bad throws but his receivers didnt help him much IMO

SAUTO
02-23-2009, 12:26 PM
Is snagging season even open
not yet IIRC i dont fish much but town always gets the "squatters" when snagging is on

Mr. Flopnuts
02-23-2009, 12:39 PM

Personally, I'm on the Sanchez bandwagon and have been for a bit. I wasn't sold on the QB's at first, but once I decided there wasn't anyone in this draft who knocked my socks off it came down to risk vs. reward.

I'd love Raji, if we hadn't drafted Dorsey last year. I don't see anyone on this board who justifies the 3 pick and the money that goes with that at all. I'm not a Stafford fan, but hell, I wasn't a Ryan fan either so what do I know? I do think Sanchez will have a better NFL career, whether that will be worth a shit or not I guess time will tell.

IMO though, this is a terrible draft class to have a top 5 pick.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 12:41 PM
Personally, I'm on the Sanchez bandwagon and have been for a bit. I wasn't sold on the QB's at first, but once I decided there wasn't anyone in this draft who knocked my socks off it came down to risk vs. reward.

I'd love Raji, if we hadn't drafted Dorsey last year. I don't see anyone on this board who justifies the 3 pick and the money that goes with that at all. I'm not a Stafford fan, but hell, I wasn't a Ryan fan either so what do I know? I do think Sanchez will have a better NFL career, whether that will be worth a shit or not I guess time will tell.

Mmm...this.

SenselessChiefsFan

No. I just don't want to see a need based pick.

I would rather see them grab the next great TE than grab a bust at a position of need.

I am not sold on Raji, but I could be wrong. Tell me, more specifically why you like him. I know he is big, but so was Siavii.

SenselessChiefsFan
Well one thing we can count on is that Pioli and Haley see value at that spot.. Whether it is a player that they want or value in fleecing someone to allow them to trade up.

This roster is depleated, whatever they do will be a step in the right direction to get this team turned around... No matter who they pick, someone will scream reach or they just arent sold on that pick...

We are fans for a reason. We dont always thinking logically or look ahead, we think of the now...

I always think Logically and look ahead...:thumb:

SAUTO
02-23-2009, 12:43 PM

I would rather see them grab the next great TE than grab a bust at a position of need.

I am not sold on Raji, but I could be wrong. Tell me, more specifically why you like him. I know he is big, but so was Siavii.

yesterday Raji was sitting next to the crew and looked smallish to me 6'1" is a little short IMO

SenselessChiefsFan
02-23-2009, 12:44 PM
I am in the get the best value for the pick, whether trade and fleece or player...

I have long left the its this player or bust category....

That is nice to hear. I really thought you were a Sanchez or bust guy.

I am a Sanchez Basher. I don't like him. I don't want him, but if he comes here I will be a Dirty Sanchez lover like the rest of you... wait.... ummm... that didn't come out right:D

doomy3
02-23-2009, 12:44 PM

I do agree with this. I really like Stafford, but I think he will either be great or will be a gigantic bust. I don't see much middle ground there.

Our run defense was awful again last year, so there's no way to argue that we have the DT position nailed down, and if you can't stop the run, you can't win in the NFL.

I would LOVE to see the Chiefs trade back if Stafford isn't there, but it will be tough to find a trading partner.

As much heat as people get for pimping Curry though, he may very well end up being the best player out of this draft. It's tough to pull the trigger on a LB at that #3, but if we could move back and pick up some picks and get him, I would be cool with that too.

SAUTO
02-23-2009, 12:45 PM
sitting next to marshall they looked comparable in size LOL and marshall has blown up since retiring

SAUTO
02-23-2009, 12:46 PM
I do agree with this. I really like Stafford, but I think he will either be great or will be a gigantic bust. I don't see much middle ground there.

Our run defense was awful again last year, so there's no way to argue that we have the DT position nailed down, and if you can't stop the run, you can't win in the NFL.

I would LOVE to see the Chiefs trade back if Stafford isn't there, but it will be tough to find a trading partner.

As much heat as people get for pimping Curry though, he may very well end up being the best player out of this draft. It's tough to pull the trigger on a LB at that #3, but if we could move back and pick up some picks and get him, I would be cool with that too.

IMO our run d has more to do with our ends and LBs than the dts

doomy3
02-23-2009, 12:48 PM

I love his size, and the fact that he played several different positions, including some 5 technique at BC. IMO, he would give us the real ability to move to the 3-4 by pluggin into NT and moving Dorsey and McBride to the ends. LBs can be found in FA to fill the gaps for a year or so. Last year was weird with all the DT movement in FA/trades, but legitimate big bodies that can handle the NT position are pretty rare. That's why I like Raji. Plus he has a real confidence to him, and he dominated the Senior Bowl against guys like Unger, Wood, Mack who are legitimate prospects.

SenselessChiefsFan
02-23-2009, 12:48 PM

Honesty.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 12:49 PM

Eh, it's all connected, but starts at the line. Look at all the top run defending teams, and they all have stud DTs.

SAUTO
02-23-2009, 12:49 PM
I love his size, and the fact that he played several different positions, including some 5 technique at BC. IMO, he would give us the real ability to move to the 3-4 by pluggin into NT and moving Dorsey and McBride to the ends. LBs can be found in FA to fill the gaps for a year or so. Last year was weird with all the DT movement in FA/trades, but legitimate big bodies that can handle the NT position are pretty rare. That's why I like Raji. Plus he has a real confidence to him, and he dominated the Senior Bowl against guys like Unger, Wood, Mack who are legitimate prospects.

like i said before 6'1" is small IMO. haynesworth for example is 6'6", and they talk about his problems staying under 330 lbs. do we want a bowling ball?

SenselessChiefsFan
02-23-2009, 12:50 PM

I agree with this completely. That said, I do think a dominant NT that can control the line of scrimmage would help the lb's.

SAUTO
02-23-2009, 12:50 PM
Eh, it's all connected, but starts at the line. Look at all the top run defending teams, and they all have stud DTs.

true but when they gash us on the edges that goes to ends and LBs IMO

SenselessChiefsFan
02-23-2009, 12:53 PM

I guess it is just hard to get behind a DT when we just drafted Dorsey #5 last year. And, Dorsey was considered the #1 talent on most boards.

I wouldn't be upset with the pick, but not really excited either.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 12:59 PM
I guess it is just hard to get behind a DT when we just drafted Dorsey #5 last year. And, Dorsey was considered the #1 talent on most boards.

I wouldn't be upset with the pick, but not really excited either.

This is how I pretty much feel about it. My preferences for the pick would be this:

1. Stafford
2. Trade back and take Raji, LB, MAYBE Sanchez lower
3. Take Raji at 3

ChiefRon
02-23-2009, 01:00 PM

Losers:

LOSERS

By Don Banks SI:

Sliders:

SportingNews
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/29351581/

Southern Cal's Mark Sanchez helped himself in passing drills and tests. He showed a quick, compact delivery and release. He drove into his passes and the ball exploded out of his hand. His throws had good velocity and a tight, clean spiral. With Georgia's Matthew Stafford choosing not to throw, Sanchez proved their competition to be the draft's top quarterback is far from over. Teams were impressed that Sanchez decided to throw and did not look nervous or anxious.

ESPN
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft09/columns/story?id=3926452

Sanchez wasn't great in the throwing drills, but he was good enough. He proved he could make all the necessary throws to be a top NFL quarterback. His slant passes to his right were the strongest. He held the ball high and displayed good mechanics. He completed both of his go passes to the right side at 31 and 32 yards. His 40-yard go patterns to his left were accurate and had nice arc. Very few of his passes hit the ground, showing that he has a catchable ball.

I could tell this week that the competitive fire within Sanchez still burns after he had one of the best games of his career in the Rose Bowl. Sanchez completed 28 of 35 passes for 413 yards and four touchdowns in a 38-24 victory over Penn State. He was ready for his next challenge, so he applied for the NFL draft and skipped his senior season.

"I feel like this really was the right time for me," Sanchez said. "That was obviously the pinnacle of my career. I felt very tuned in, dialed in for that game. I visualized things very well, and we played at heck of a game as a team first. We peaked at the right time, and it was a good way to go out."

Sanchez showed confidence in his throwing motion and mechanics Sunday. He also had a good fan base, led by, of all people, Stafford, who cheered Sanchez when he ran his 40 and encouraged him during the throwing session. Although Stafford didn't throw, he took time to help Sanchez loosen up before the drills. Their friendship goes back to the Nike Elite 11 camp in high school.

And I'm sure there are more reports of how solid his showing was, Gruden & Mariucci were pretty glowing in their assessment of his combine performance.

Funny how different "experts" interpreted the results differently.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 01:01 PM
SportingNews
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/29351581/

Southern Cal's Mark Sanchez helped himself in passing drills and tests. He showed a quick, compact delivery and release. He drove into his passes and the ball exploded out of his hand. His throws had good velocity and a tight, clean spiral. With Georgia's Matthew Stafford choosing not to throw, Sanchez proved their competition to be the draft's top quarterback is far from over. Teams were impressed that Sanchez decided to throw and did not look nervous or anxious.

ESPN
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft09/columns/story?id=3926452

Sanchez wasn't great in the throwing drills, but he was good enough. He proved he could make all the necessary throws to be a top NFL quarterback. His slant passes to his right were the strongest. He held the ball high and displayed good mechanics. He completed both of his go passes to the right side at 31 and 32 yards. His 40-yard go patterns to his left were accurate and had nice arc. Very few of his passes hit the ground, showing that he has a catchable ball.

I could tell this week that the competitive fire within Sanchez still burns after he had one of the best games of his career in the Rose Bowl. Sanchez completed 28 of 35 passes for 413 yards and four touchdowns in a 38-24 victory over Penn State. He was ready for his next challenge, so he applied for the NFL draft and skipped his senior season.

"I feel like this really was the right time for me," Sanchez said. "That was obviously the pinnacle of my career. I felt very tuned in, dialed in for that game. I visualized things very well, and we played at heck of a game as a team first. We peaked at the right time, and it was a good way to go out."

Sanchez showed confidence in his throwing motion and mechanics Sunday. He also had a good fan base, led by, of all people, Stafford, who cheered Sanchez when he ran his 40 and encouraged him during the throwing session. Although Stafford didn't throw, he took time to help Sanchez loosen up before the drills. Their friendship goes back to the Nike Elite 11 camp in high school.

And I'm sure there are more reports of how solid his showing was, Gruden & Mariucci were pretty glowing in their assessment of his combine performance.

Funny how different "experts" interpreted the results differently.

yeah, for sure. But to act like all the experts were raving about him is wrong too.

ChiefRon
02-23-2009, 01:10 PM
I'm hearing more & more rumblings the Lions will not take a QB, they will take Curry or one of the OTs, probably Monroe, maybe because folks think they can then still add 1 of the top 3 QBs @ #20.

I just want a franchise QB. Watching Thigpen sail passes 20 yards over receivers' heads for another full season is enough to make me puke.

I'm not dead set on one of them, although at this point I would prefer Sanchez because of the intangibles, but I'm no expert. I'd be ok if it's Stafford. Or even Cassel as long as we don't give up the farm for him. Hell, I'd even be ok with Warner for a year or two, as long as we still draft another guy that can be learning from him.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 01:12 PM

This.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 01:13 PM
I'm hearing more & more rumblings the Lions will not take a QB, they will take Curry or one of the OTs, probably Monroe, maybe because folks think they can then still add 1 of the top 3 QBs @ #20.

I just want a franchise QB. Watching Thigpen sail passes 20 yards over receivers' heads for another full season is enough to make me puke.

I'm not dead set on one of them, although at this point I would prefer Sanchez because of the intangibles, but I'm no expert. I'd be ok if it's Stafford. Or even Cassel as long as we don't give up the farm for him. Hell, I'd even be ok with Warner for a year or two, as long as we still draft another guy that can be learning from him.

Did you watch Sanchez throw passes 20 yards over receivers heads yesterday?

Honest question. Just wondering if you watched him, or if you are basing everything over what you're reading about yesterday.

ChiefRon
02-23-2009, 01:18 PM

Honest question. Just wondering if you watched him, or if you are basing everything over what you're reading about yesterday.

Nope, didn't see it, just reading the various conflicting reports, and watched Total Access for the day's recap.

Posted this yesterday. I got excited because the first few reports I read said Sanchez did solid job, not spectacular but not bad and showed he had the arm strength for all the throws. Same thing from Gruden & Mooch, with Mooch even adding "the next great QB from USC"

So then I log onto CP and wham, Sanchez totally sucks...

ChiefsCountry
02-23-2009, 01:18 PM

And I watched him complete hundreds of passes in real games which means a hell lot more than in underarmour gear in Indianapolis.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 01:20 PM
Nope, didn't see it, just reading the various conflicting reports, and watched Total Access for the day's recap.

Posted this yesterday. I got excited because the first few reports I read said Sanchez did solid job, not spectacular but not bad and showed he had the arm strength for all the throws. Same thing from Gruden & Mooch, with Mooch even adding "the next great QB from USC"

So then I log onto CP and wham, Sanchez totally sucks...

yeah, it's funny that you chose to list your frustrations about Thigpen and the main was him overthrowing receivers. Sanchez couldn't complete anything outside the hash and even was throwing high over the middle. He threw a post corner 5 yards OOB. His deep balls he actually underthrew on both attempts though.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 01:20 PM

No shit. I'm tired of reaching for the TUMS antacid hoping that Thig Shit won't choke another play.

It's the Anti-Thig! :wayne::wayne::wayne::wayne::wayne: Give me my tattoo and implant chip, and Jesus take the fucktards to Heaven!

Pioli Zombie
02-23-2009, 01:21 PM
a quarterback named Sanchez. great
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgM8TGx4XqE&feature=related

is there a FA out there named Shit stained balls too?

doomy3
02-23-2009, 01:21 PM
And I watched him complete hundreds of passes in real games which means a hell lot more than in underarmour gear in Indianapolis.

Yeah, I agree with this too. Game play obviously means much more than combine work. Yesterday I was looking for a guy that was going to solidify himself and take away any questions about arm strength and he didn't do that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 01:22 PM

Do you hear that boys and girls? That's the sound of the positive rep button being hit.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 01:22 PM
a quarterback named Sanchez. great
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgM8TGx4XqE&feature=related

is there a FA out there named Shit stained balls too?

No, but we DO have a n00b at the Planet who fits the bill.

EyePod
02-23-2009, 01:24 PM
I wasn't able to be on CP during the combine... and I didn't get to watch it, but I heard that Sanchez was terrible. Has Mecca been trying to spin it any other way?

ChiefRon
02-23-2009, 01:24 PM
yeah, it's funny that you chose to list your frustrations about Thigpen and the main was him overthrowing receivers. Sanchez couldn't complete anything outside the hash and even was throwing high over the middle. He threw a post corner 5 yards OOB. His deep balls he actually underthrew on both attempts though.

Funny I watched USC all season and didn't see him overthrow or underthrow very much...in fact, in most games all I could say was "Wow". His anticipation and how he stood in the pocket, took a big hit, and hit the receiver in stride was totally mind-blowing at times.

Him & Thiggy don't even compare...

You're not honestly saying Thigpen has as much potential as Sanchez are you? If so, yesterday must have been the first time you've seen Sanchez period.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 01:25 PM
I wasn't able to be on CP during the combine... and I didn't get to watch it, but I heard that Sanchez was terrible. Has Mecca been trying to spin it any other way?

no, not really. Just that the combine doesn't really matter for QBs other than interviews.

ChiefRon
02-23-2009, 01:26 PM
no, not really. Just that the combine doesn't really matter for QBs other than interviews.

So you're putting more stock in the combines than the games he played in?

Did you even watch USC play this year? At all?

Pioli Zombie
02-23-2009, 01:26 PM
No, but we DO have a n00b at the Planet who fits the bill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxKkbs1y1Oc&feature=related

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 01:27 PM
Funny I watched USC all season and didn't see him overthrow or underthrow very much...in fact, in most games all I could say was "Wow". His anticipation and how he stood in the pocket, took a big hit, and hit the receiver in stride was totally mind-blowing at times.

Him & Thiggy don't even compare...

You're not honestly saying Thigpen has as much potential as Sanchez are you? If so, yesterday must have been the first time you've seen Sanchez period.

And there AIN'T nothin' funny 'bout THAT.

Great Post, and Rep.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 01:27 PM

Him & Thigpen don't even compare...

No, no, no. That's not close to what I am saying. it was just ironic that the thing that drives you craziest about Thigpen is exactly what Sanchez did yesterday. Could have just been nerves I guess.

I also watched him play several games, and especially the Rose Bowl game, and he did look good many times. I question his arm strength and the overwhelming history that is against a guy with his starting experience succeeding.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 01:28 PM
So you're putting more stock in the combines than the games he played in?

Did you even watch USC play this year? At all?

Now where exactly in that post did you see that? I really wish you would quit twisting what I am saying just to make a point.

I simply answered his question, which is the truth.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 01:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxKkbs1y1Oc&feature=related

Yeah...

I think we can apply THIS one to pretty much everything you've ever posted here:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKjxFJfcrcA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKjxFJfcrcA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pioli Zombie
02-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Yeah...

I think we can apply THIS one to pretty much everything you've ever posted here:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKjxFJfcrcA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKjxFJfcrcA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

your Mom called, she found your retainer. You left it up her ass.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 01:33 PM
your Mom called, she found your retainer. You left it up her ass.

Please don't quote him. Most people don't respond to him, so with him on ignore, I don't have to read his stupid posts.

Pioli Zombie
02-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Please don't quote him. Most people don't respond to him, so with him on ignore, I don't have to read his stupid posts.

good point. I apologize.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 01:41 PM
good point. I apologize.

I'm in your head; you can't escape and there's no turning back.

Oh, and Nick Athan called and told me to tell you, and I quote, "Tell Mr. Slave to get his ass home and back in the basement; Daddy's ready to butter some buns".

Your welcome.

ChiefRon
02-23-2009, 01:47 PM
Now where exactly in that post did you see that? I really wish you would quit twisting what I am saying just to make a point.

I simply answered his question, which is the truth.

Fair enough. I'm not trying to twist anything, just seems like all the anti-Sanchez folks seem like they're using yesterday's combine to justify that he sucks.

And after seeing him play, I'm not buying that. Luckily, Pioli has already said he puts more stock in actual gameplay, so there is still hope that we land him if Stafford is off the board.

Now I didn't see much of Stafford other than that bowl game and highlights through the year. I wasn't impressed in the 1st half of the bowl game, but was very impressed with how he rebounded in the 2nd half.

Just Passin' By
02-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Fair enough. I'm not trying to twist anything, just seems like all the anti-Sanchez folks seem like they're using yesterday's combine to justify that he sucks.

And after seeing him play, I'm not buying that. Luckily, Pioli has already said he puts more stock in actual gameplay, so there is still hope that we land him if Stafford is off the board.

Now I didn't see much of Stafford other than that bowl game and highlights through the year. I wasn't impressed in the 1st half of the bowl game, but was very impressed with how he rebounded in the 2nd half.

Sanchez shouldn't have participated in the drills. It didn't help his stock. In fact, it probably hurt his stock.

HOWEVER, as long as he doesn't gas-pipe his pro day, it's not going to matter, and his stock will go back to where it was, or even rise. For quarterbacks that are talked about as top 5 picks, the key to the combine is doing well in the interviews.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 01:57 PM
Sanchez shouldn't have participated in the drills. It didn't help his stock. In fact, it probably hurt his stock. 1)

HOWEVER, as long as he doesn't gas-pipe his pro day, it's not going to matter, and his stock will go back to where it was, or even rise. For quarterbacks that are talked about as top 5 picks, the key to the combine is doing well in the interviews. 2)

1) Nope.

2) And he ACED his.

Welcome to KC Mark!

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 01:57 PM
The Deal is DONE~!

Mr. Laz
02-23-2009, 01:58 PM
this x10

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 02:00 PM
this x10

Are you gonna' follow me around all day, claiming that you don't read my posts and that I should be ignored?

I'm your drug, Beaker-boy; you couldn't quit me if you tried.

ChiefRon
02-23-2009, 02:01 PM
Sanchez shouldn't have participated in the drills. It didn't help his stock. In fact, it probably hurt his stock.

HOWEVER, as long as he doesn't gas-pipe his pro day, it's not going to matter, and his stock will go back to where it was, or even rise. For quarterbacks that are talked about as top 5 picks, the key to the combine is doing well in the interviews.

He was probably advised not to, but his competitive nature wouldn't let him skip it. That's one of the reasons I prefer him; he wants to be the best, and wants to show everyone he is the best.

And he's willing to do whatever it takes.

That's why I wanted Ryan last year, too.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 02:03 PM
He was probably advised not to, but his competitive nature wouldn't let him skip it. That's one of the reasons I prefer him; he wants to be the best, and wants to show everyone he is the best.

you do realize Ryan didn't throw last year, right?

ChiefRon
02-23-2009, 02:04 PM
you do realize Ryan didn't throw last year, right?

Yep. So does that mean Sanchez is more competitive and has more drive than Ryan?

Just Passin' By
02-23-2009, 02:04 PM
Yep. So does that mean Sanchez is more competitive and has more drive than Ryan?

No, it means that Stafford and Ryan were smarter about the combine than Sanchez was.

doomy3
02-23-2009, 02:05 PM

No, it just completely contradicts what you were trying to say in your post.

SenselessChiefsFan
02-23-2009, 02:08 PM

But, Ryan didn't throw at the combine.

If he WAS advised not to, it is just another example of him not listening to people who have more knowlege and experience than he does.

I want my QB confident, but not to the point of arrogant. I don't want him to believe in his arm too much.

ChiefRon
02-23-2009, 02:09 PM
No, it just completely contradicts what you were trying to say in your post.

Yeah, maybe so, probably should have clarified.

Last year, everyone was back and forth whether Ryan was a franchise QB. I wanted Ryan because he was compared to Peyton Manning in his preparation, work-ethic, do whatever it takes to be the best and most prepared.

Same things everyone says about Sanchez.

Chiefnj2
02-23-2009, 02:13 PM
It has nothing to do with being competitive or smart. You have Stafford as the #1 guy right now, Sanchez behind him and then a big gap to the #3 guy. They knew going in that Sanchez was going to ace the interviews, pass medicals and knew where he would fall in the 40, jumps, etc. The only thing that was a bit of an unknown was the QB drills. If he doesn't throw then he doesn't have the opportunity to try to close the gap on Stafford. If he throws well maybe he can close the gap a little. If he throws poorly he doesn't close the gap, but a bad performance isn't going to drop him below the #3 QB. It was a smart thing to do from a business stand point.

Pioli Zombie
02-23-2009, 02:21 PM
Was stafford chicken?
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
02-23-2009, 02:31 PM
Is there a darth carl satan here? I have a restraining order for him to keep 500 yards from harry trumans dead ass as requested by the family.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 02:35 PM
yeah, for sure. But to act like all the experts were raving about him is wrong too.

Not all were raving about him, but they reported that some GM's and HC's were raving about him...

Skip Towne
02-23-2009, 02:36 PM

Lately?

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Is there a darth carl satan here? I have a restraining order for him to keep 500 yards from harry trumans dead ass as requested by the family.
Posted via Mobile Device

If a tree in the forest falls on your fucking head and mashes you to a bloody, gooey pulp, do we a hear a sound?

Pioli Zombie
02-23-2009, 02:40 PM
So darth says he's in my head

Are you? Or am I in your head?

Yeah. Think about THAT.

I think you love me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
02-23-2009, 02:43 PM
I'm gay. I'm so gay I like to lick men all over yum yum
Really darth that's personal don't you think?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 02:46 PM
So darth says he's in my head

Are you? Or am I in your head?

Yeah. Think about THAT.

I think you love me.
Posted via Mobile Device

I wouldn't say love, but I DO so enjoy having the equivalent of a crap-flinging chimpanzee to kick around all the live long day.

Keeps life interesting, yes?

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Really darth that's personal don't you think?
Posted via Mobile Device

If you hurry, you can catch the last 10 minutes of the Wiggles, little feller!

Pioli Zombie
02-23-2009, 02:49 PM
I know but hamas is a good sport.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
02-23-2009, 02:50 PM
Todays wiggles is the episode where darth carl satinshit gets ramrodded by greg and murray
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-23-2009, 02:52 PM
Todays wiggles is the episode where darth carl satinshit gets ramrodded by greg and murray
Posted via Mobile Device

Your're so cute, I'm gonna' pimp your ass in a pink bunny suit!

Pioli Zombie
02-23-2009, 02:54 PM
Help! A big pedophile is talking to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

beach tribe
02-23-2009, 02:58 PM
Chiefs planet really inspires a youthful atmosphere.

Just look at these two grown men acting like children. It's a beautiful thing.

CrazyHorse
02-23-2009, 03:01 PM

I certainly cant speak for the interviews. But for accuracy passing, Sanchez was the worst on the field that I saw. I think, just like on this board, that teams as well as writers have a favorite that can do no wrong.

If he's calling Sanchez accurate in passing drills then it's likely you cant believe anything else he says.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 03:03 PM
I certainly cant speak for the interviews. But for accuracy passing, Sanchez was the worst on the field that I saw. I think, just like on this board, that teams as well as writers have a favorite that can do no wrong.

If he's calling Sanchez accurate in passing drills then it's likely you cant believe anything else he says.

I think it would be better if GM's and HC's would come out and say something.. All the speculation from these writers and draft experts, along with all the mini GM's on the planet. No one really knows just exactly how franchises graded these guys out....

CrazyHorse
02-23-2009, 03:10 PM
I think it would be better if GM's and HC's would come out and say something.. All the speculation from these writers and draft experts, along with all the mini GM's on the planet. No one really knows just exactly how franchises graded these guys out....

I hear ya. But this goes beyond speculation. He's just making stuff up.

Reerun_KC
02-23-2009, 03:14 PM
I hear ya. But this goes beyond speculation. He's just making stuff up.
I think alot of these reporters are making stuff up.... Otherwise, if they wrote the truth, what the heck would we have to debate and argue over?

It is the same thing as people on the CP... Two people can watch one video and argue for months on whether or not he is HOF bound or not...

They are no different than us and our opinions, they just get paid to do it..