PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Is Pioli Zombie this year's findthedr?

RealSNR
02-24-2009, 10:13 AM
There always seems to be a draft dumbass that hangs around the forum every year.

Trevor Laws at #5... Mark Sanchez not a 1st rounder... is there really any difference at all?

Pioli Zombie
02-24-2009, 10:23 AM
When did I ever say sanchez wasn't a first rounder?
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
02-24-2009, 10:26 AM
:shrug: Not sure SNR, but he is ranking up there... He is pretty much a thread killer though..

RealSNR
02-24-2009, 10:26 AM
I don't really know.

I don't really know ANY of your football opinions. I've never seen you make an actual football post on this board apart from, "LOL OTHERS MIGHT DISAGREE WITH YOU THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT!!!11"

RealSNR
02-24-2009, 10:27 AM
:shrug: Not sure SNR, but he is ranking up there... He is pretty much a thread killer though..Yep. That's what I was thinking.

Brock
02-24-2009, 10:29 AM
findthedr wasn't a bad poster. This other clown's takes consist of "You all think you're experts, lol".

Coogs
02-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Reminds me a bit of GoChiefs/Claythan

Reerun_KC
02-24-2009, 10:34 AM
Reminds me a bit of GoChiefs/Claythan

ROFL

Not even close, but a funny comparison... Claythan was never this annoying.. Oh wait, the whole Claythan, Hootie and one other poster whos name is slipping(DMB?), but they had the whole DownField BigFetal Huard love triangle going on a few years ago...

That was pretty pathetic to say the least...

Reerun_KC
02-24-2009, 10:35 AM
findthedr wasn't a bad poster. This other clown's takes consist of "You all think you're experts, lol".

Or "Pioli will show you guys the patriots way, you guys think your all experts, but your no Pioli"

Skip Towne
02-24-2009, 10:35 AM
Where's Voyager?

Coogs
02-24-2009, 10:40 AM
ROFL

Not even close, but a funny comparison...

IIRC, didn't GoChiefs charge in here as a Cowboys fan, and proceed to tell us all similar stuff as Zombie is spouting out? Or is that somebody else I am thinking of?

Worst part of this dude is that he is the type of poster who has ran off many of our longtime posters.

DaKCMan AP
02-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Pioli_Fluffer is not a draft dumbass, he's a complete dumbass. Just some pathetic person with no life's dupe account.

Chiefnj2
02-24-2009, 10:52 AM
findthedr was a poster who wanted a certain player no matter what and he tried to rationalize every weakness the player had. That seems more like Mecca than anyone else.

Pioli Zombie
02-24-2009, 10:53 AM
Sure didn't mean to run anybody off. Just didn't like seeing people piled who just wanted to state their point of view

Look I said this to darth and I'll say it here

I'm just very excited for kansas city and for what I know is the start of something big here. If it came across as arrogant I apologize. I also get passionate in defending the underdog. People getting called names. Sorry for going overboard. As far as being so arguementitive I sure it has to do with how pissed I am at a certain ex wife
Sorry it spills over here

A good friend of mine had what may be a stroke. She's a young mom. Puts things in perspective

Anyway hope we can start again respectfully. We all want the chiefs to do well. If I sound like a pioli rumpswab maybe I can be president of the his fan club.

That goes to all of you. I apologize for rubbing you the wrong way and if I ran anybody off it was not my intention
Posted via Mobile Device

smittysbar
02-24-2009, 10:54 AM
I think he is a dup account.

Sensibledumbass and findthedr seem to be more alike to me.

DCS can kill a thread as well. I guess this is what happens when a team is in the dumpster.

keg in kc
02-24-2009, 10:55 AM
I think he is a dup account.I think there's more than one dupe account floating around this year.

Delano
02-24-2009, 10:56 AM
Where's Voyager?

I think he still posts four mock drafts per day, but we've got him on universal ignore.

Skip Towne
02-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Sure didn't mean to run anybody off. Just didn't like seeing people piled who just wanted to state their point of view

Look I said this to darth and I'll say it here

I'm just very excited for kansas city and for what I know is the start of something big here. If it came across as arrogant I apologize. I also get passionate in defending the underdog. People getting called names. Sorry for going overboard. As far as being so arguementitive I sure it has to do with how pissed I am at a certain ex wife
Sorry it spills over here

A good friend of mine had what may be a stroke. She's a young mom. Puts things in perspective

Anyway hope we can start again respectfully. We all want the chiefs to do well. If I sound like a pioli rumpswab maybe I can be president of the his fan club.

That goes to all of you. I apologize for rubbing you the wrong way and if I ran anybody off it was not my intention
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow. Look at all those red boxes. It may be too late.

Reerun_KC
I think there's more than one dupe account floating around this year.

I agree.. Maybe the mods should look into the IP's and see?

Would be nice to clean up the board and get back to some football discussions...

This constant bickering is getting old...

Pioli Zombie
Whatever regarding the red boxes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sully
02-24-2009, 11:00 AM
There always seems to be a draft dumbass that hangs around the forum every year.

Trevor Laws at #5... Mark Sanchez not a 1st rounder... is there really any difference at all?

This thread should've been titled, "Pioli Zombie is a findthedr (Sedrick Ellis!) clone!!!!"

Gonzo
02-24-2009, 11:01 AM
dupe accounts are
for dipshits
that dont like
bearded clams

/blueballs

Pioli Zombie
02-24-2009, 11:08 AM
Just for the record. I don't have a dupe account. I posted a few times in 2006 but I don't remember what my user name was. I had a different email account then and I stopped. Only got into it again when the hired pioli

Don't even know who Laz is.
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
02-24-2009, 11:26 AM
Well I, for one, appreciate the apology, Zombo. I'm sure everyone does. Nevertheless, you have proven yourself to be one nasty little bugger. Your cries of "football talk" ring hollow when you rarely, if ever, actually post a football opinion.

Redemption, however, is not impossible. Peeps just need to get to know you better and respect you for who you are. To that end, allow me to suggest that you post on a subject with which you are familiar. Are you an expert in anything? Animal husbandry? Lawn care? Mental institution escape methods?

FAX

DeezNutz
02-24-2009, 11:30 AM
The apology did read sincere, so this is good news.

Now I'm interested to read posts that consist of more than simply praise of Pioli or criticism of the experts/gang of 14.

Do this, and I have no doubt you'll be welcomed and soon find your niche on the board.

Fritz88
02-24-2009, 11:30 AM
Well I, for one, appreciate the apology, Zombo. I'm sure everyone does. Nevertheless, you have proven yourself to be one nasty little bugger. Your cries of "football talk" ring hollow when you rarely, if ever, actually post a football opinion.

Redemption, however, is not impossible. Peeps just need to get to know you better and respect you for who you are. To that end, allow me to suggest that you post on a subject with which you are familiar. Are you an expert in anything? Animal husbandry? Lawn care? Mental institution escape methods?

FAX

This. and This ROFL

Pioli Zombie
02-24-2009, 11:34 AM

FAX

How about working in methadone clinics? :)
Posted via Mobile Device

soundmind
02-24-2009, 11:42 AM

FAX

This to me is the truth. Posting 500 different messages that basically just call the other guy out isn't providing much of an opinion. Agreed, there are a crew on here that feel it is their site to dominate with slander and whatever, but don't play into that faction. Give your take, read others, and hopefully develop a better opinion and understanding by talking to a bunch of people with differing opinions....I believe that's the bigger picture idea of a fansite...do that and I can't think people would rag on you like they do.

Sorry about your girl, there are others, and usually a good reason for separation these days.

I certainly wasn't expecting the antagonistic approach I see on here so often, but I just read right past it anymore.

chiefsfan4life1978
02-24-2009, 11:48 AM
I thought that pioli zombie was right for defending the guy who put the mock draft up that got shredded. Atleast the guy took the time and put his balls on the table. Although the mock did seem to be way off, it was alot more than most would put out there (including me).

FAX
02-24-2009, 11:48 AM
How about working in methadone clinics? :)
Posted via Mobile Device

An excellent topic, Zombo. Perhaps you can tell me why, in your opinion, God gave us all those handy dandy opiate receptors if we weren't intended to use opiates?

FAX

Pioli Zombie
02-24-2009, 11:53 AM
An excellent topic, Zombo. Perhaps you can tell me why, in your opinion, God gave us all those handy dandy opiate receptors if we weren't intended to use opiates?

FAX

Wow. I've never quite heard that question before. I've heard in regarding to sex.

Now that's more a religious question. Seeing how I'm just now starting the football discussion healing process I would be INSANE to start talking about my faith here, correct? ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
02-24-2009, 12:28 PM
Wow. I've never quite heard that question before. I've heard in regarding to sex.

Now that's more a religious question. Seeing how I'm just now starting the football discussion healing process I would be INSANE to start talking about my faith here, correct? ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Surely you have an opinion, Zombo. Think of this not as a religious issue but, rather, a biological/anthropological one.

Physiologically, peeps are endowed with dozens of opiate receptors. Why? What purpose could they possibly serve if human beings weren't, in some manner, intended to utilize the opiate molecules that bond to them? The guys down at the methadone clinic don't think about or discuss stuff like that?

FAX

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-24-2009, 01:30 PM
I think he is a dup account.

Sensibledumbass and findthedr seem to be more alike to me.

DCS can kill a thread as well. I guess this is what happens when a team is in the dumpster.

Piss on you. :p

Pioli Zombie
02-24-2009, 01:36 PM
I never heard such a discussion. Usually it was all slurring and asking to see their counselor and stuff.

Almost all of them wanted to be on the methadone to ensure they wouldn't get dope sick if they didn't score that day. Not much detoxing going on just "maintenance".

I think its a lot like the sex question. Why did God give us the desire if He didn't want us to use it? And I'm not really sure. Maybe the value of having free will so that our decision to do the right thing means more

Great question. But again. I don't want to start a religious thing going

PLEASE!!!!!! ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-24-2009, 01:41 PM
I never heard such a discussion. Usually it was all slurring and asking to see their counselor and stuff.

Almost all of them wanted to be on the methadone to ensure they wouldn't get dope sick if they didn't score that day. Not much detoxing going on just "maintenance".

I think its a lot like the sex question. Why did God give us the desire if He didn't want us to use it? And I'm not really sure. Maybe the value of having free will so that our decision to do the right thing means more

Great question. But again. I don't want to start a religious thing going

PLEASE!!!!!! ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

So were you a counselor or an administrator of the juice?

Inspector
02-24-2009, 01:58 PM
I remember the olden days when us "non-expert" football lovers could come here and engage in friendly conversation without being called names because we either didn't know as much as someone else or accidentally said something that someone else didn't agree with. Heck, this was a good place to learn more.

Ah, the good old days.

Today? I just have to admit to being to dumb to do that anymore. Hence my lack of football related posts.

I'm thinking we had a slightly older average age of participant back then. Although I don't know for sure - I just say that based on the responses I see nowadays as opposed to waaaaay back then.

Oh and I'm not referring to anyone who reads this now. You're way cool.

(Is this where the "JFC" goes? I'm not up on that one either....)

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-24-2009, 02:08 PM
I remember the olden days when us "non-expert" football lovers could come here and engage in friendly conversation without being called names because we either didn't know as much as someone else or accidentally said something that someone else didn't agree with. Heck, this was a good place to learn more.

Ah, the good old days.

Today? I just have to admit to being to dumb to do that anymore. Hence my lack of football related posts.

I'm thinking we had a slightly older average age of participant back then. Although I don't know for sure - I just say that based on the responses I see nowadays as opposed to waaaaay back then.

The tension comes from the stakes being very high right now. There's so much on the line with this upcoming draft and stressing over the new hires that are outside of the Hunt, Pioli, and Haley core, that civility takes a hit.

It's the start of Make Or Break Time, with about two more years of it on the way. The bottom line is that we want success for a change, and there are a lot more ways to fail than there are to succeed.

Inspector
02-24-2009, 02:23 PM
The tension comes from the stakes being very high right now. There's so much on the line with this upcoming draft and stressing over the new hires that are outside of the Hunt, Pioli, and Haley core, that civility takes a hit.

It's the start of Make Or Break Time, with about two more years of it on the way. The bottom line is that we want success for a change, and there are a lot more ways to fail than there are to succeed.

Good point. I can see what you're saying.

The events going on with our team are as exciting as ever but with change comes stress - even good change.

Probably things will get smoother when we start seeing a huge turnaround with the way the team plays this year. (Here I go typing with my fingers crossed)

And I think most of the times the lack of civility is coming from just a few - and it could be that there is "history" that plays into it too.

Thanks Mr. Darth CarlSatan. I appreciate your response!

FAX
02-24-2009, 02:26 PM

Ah, the good old days.

Dumbismness isn't necessarily bad, Mr. Inspector. I, for one, was once awash in dumbismness but I've learned a great deal of football knowledgery on the Planet over the years. And, if there's one thing I know, it's that knowledgery overcomes dumbismness.

I also feel as though there has been an increase in basic nastiness over the 12 months, or so. Personally, I blame DC but there are many who will disagree with me about that. The bad part is that you can no longer proffer an opinion without knowing in advance that you'll be personally attacked. It kinda squelches conversation.

One problem we have is that Mr. Skip Towne has skipped town. The N00b (sp?) whisperer is nowhere to be found, apparently, and the N00bs (sp?) have run amok.

FAX

NickAthanFan
02-24-2009, 02:31 PM

The dr didn't want Laws at 5, he wanted Jake Long at 5 and Laws with our 2nd because he would be better than Ellis or Dorsey.

Plus I think he wanted to suck Jake Long off or something.

DeezNutz
02-24-2009, 02:33 PM
Personally, I blame DC but there are many who will disagree with me about that.

Mr. FAX, I've seen you state this before, but I'm curious if you would mind expounding upon this thought?

It seems to me that most of the posters who like to get in the mud in DC don't spend a great deal of time in the lounge, and those who do aren't the more verbose lounge posters.

Inspector
02-24-2009, 02:35 PM
Dumbismness isn't necessarily bad, Mr. Inspector. I, for one, was once awash in dumbismness but I've learned a great deal of football knowledgery on the Planet over the years. And, if there's one thing I know, it's that knowledgery overcomes dumbismness.

I also feel as though there has been an increase in basic nastiness over the 12 months, or so. Personally, I blame DC but there are many who will disagree with me about that. The bad part is that you can no longer proffer an opinion without knowing in advance that you'll be personally attacked. It kinda squelches conversation.

One problem we have is that Mr. Skip Towne has skipped town. The N00b (sp?) whisperer is nowhere to be found, apparently, and the N00bs (sp?) have run amok.

FAX

Without N00b control, what will become of us?

What's a town without it's Skip???

Oh my........this is bad.

Crush
02-24-2009, 02:38 PM
YES! But if you look in the eyes of the n00bs, man, have you seen the fear in all those n00bs? They realize that when the QBOTF gets the Donks cinched up in the launch position, when he SLAMS them through the stadium, the fault line is gonna break off! And as the city of Denver falls into the ocean, so will all of the n00bs and non-believers! But as Zombo hangs on to the top of the stadium, with his family under his other arm, as they SINK, to the BOTTOM OF THE SEA---THANK GOD that Zombo finally sees the light! He’ll know enough to let go of his materialistic possessions, hang on to the wife and kids, DOG PADDLE with his life all the way to safety! But Zombo, if something happens, if you run outta gas, and all those little n00bs, just hang on to the LARGEST BACK in the world, and the QBOTF will dog paddle us, backstroke all of us to safety!

Inspector
02-24-2009, 02:46 PM
YES! But if you look in the eyes of the n00bs, man, have you seen the fear in all those n00bs? They realize that when the QBOTF gets the Donks cinched up in the launch position, when he SLAMS them through the stadium, the fault line is gonna break off! And as the city of Denver falls into the ocean, so will all of the n00bs and non-believers! But as Zombo hangs on to the top of the stadium, with his family under his other arm, as they SINK, to the BOTTOM OF THE SEA---THANK GOD that Zombo finally sees the light! He’ll know enough to let go of his materialistic possessions, hang on to the wife and kids, DOG PADDLE with his life all the way to safety! But Zombo, if something happens, if you run outta gas, and all those little n00bs, just hang on to the LARGEST BACK in the world, and the QBOTF will dog paddle us, backstroke all of us to safety!

Yeah...I see what you mea....

er...wait.

What?

FAX
02-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Mr. FAX, I've seen you state this before, but I'm curious if you would mind expounding upon this thought?

It seems to me that most of the posters who like to get in the mud in DC don't spend a great deal of time in the lounge, and those who do aren't the more verbose lounge posters.

I would, Mr. DeezNutz - in fact I'd be more than happy to. Unfortunately, my theory wouldn't make a lot of sense without naming specific posters and I don't think that would be right or fair or good or super nice.

Hopefully, it will suffice for me to say that, several months back, I noticed certain posters who spend quite a bit of time on DC jump over here, blast the living daylights out of a peep or two, then go back to DC for more crap slinging.

It seemed to me at the time that things sort of spiraled downhill after that - in terms of the name-calling and stuff, I mean.

I know that the Planet has never been the kind of place that is for the weak or sensitive. It is simply my theory that the behavior in DC has leaked over into the lounge. I can't prove it and, as I said, there are those who disagree with me about that so they called me a "Toad Turd Stacker" whatever that is.

FAX

Inspector
02-24-2009, 02:49 PM
When I was a kid we used to stack toad turds during band camp.

But someone called me a nerd so I went home and told mom and cried.

Inspector
02-24-2009, 02:50 PM
Crap, did I go off topic?

Damn!!!

DeezNutz
02-24-2009, 02:54 PM
I would, Mr. DeezNutz - in fact I'd be more than happy to. Unfortunately, my theory wouldn't make a lot of sense without naming specific posters and I don't think that would be right or fair or good or super nice.

Hopefully, it will suffice for me to say that, several months back, I noticed certain posters who spend quite a bit of time on DC jump over here, blast the living daylights out of a peep or two, then go back to DC for more crap slinging.

It seemed to me at the time that things sort of spiraled downhill after that - in terms of the name-calling and stuff, I mean.

I know that the Planet has never been the kind of place that is for the weak or sensitive. It is simply my theory that the behavior in DC has leaked over into the lounge. I can't prove it and, as I said, there are those who disagree with me about that so they called me a "Toad Turd Stacker" whatever that is.

FAX

Thanks.

I'll be more attentive for this. Eyes open, ears perked.

It seems the n00bs, however, are an increasingly sensitive batch. There are posters who are particularly aggressive in their style, and though sometimes things go over the top, much is stated with some humor, which is woefully lost on many.

You called me names! You called me names!

I swear...where are the Planet participation ribbons?

Deberg_1990
02-24-2009, 02:58 PM
Ive got to stick up for findthedr.

Hes been nothing but a great poster over at Fatchatter.

FAX
02-24-2009, 03:01 PM
That's good to hear, Mr. Deberg_1990. You know, he worked very hard on his research. You have to give it up for that. Frankly, I'm uncertain as to why he had problems here. Nevertheless, I'm glad he found a home.

FAX

Deberg_1990
02-24-2009, 03:02 PM
Frankly, I'm uncertain as to why he had problems here. Nevertheless, I'm glad he found a home.

FAX

Probably because he says unpopular things alot of fans dont want to hear, even though they might be true.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Good point. I can see what you're saying.

The events going on with our team are as exciting as ever but with change comes stress - even good change.

Probably things will get smoother when we start seeing a huge turnaround with the way the team plays this year. (Here I go typing with my fingers crossed)

And I think most of the times the lack of civility is coming from just a few - and it could be that there is "history" that plays into it too.

Thanks Mr. Darth CarlSatan. I appreciate your response!

It's a "good ol' boys" vs n00bs-thing too. Everybody that comes through here is going to get tested and/or called; that's just how it's works, and it's no different anywhere else except at CP you get a LOT more leeway in terms of your verbs and adjectives.

You just gotta' roll with the flow. That doesn't mean you have to agree with every take that gets posted, but if your posting in the realm of drafting/team-building, you need to understand that there are definitely right ways and wrong ways of doing both of those tasks.
Unfortunately, we've been on the receiving end of the wrong way for damn near 30 years. So understand that the contention-level that always comes with a draft is multiplied about 10,000-fold right now.

MIAdragon
02-24-2009, 03:13 PM
It's a "good ol' boys" vs n00bs-thing too. Everybody that comes through here is going to get tested and/or called; that's just how it's works, and it's no different anywhere else except at CP you get a LOT more leeway in terms of your verbs and adjectives.

You just gotta' roll with the flow. That doesn't mean you have to agree with every take that gets posted, but if your posting in the realm of drafting/team-building, you need to understand that there are definitely right ways and wrong ways to do it.
Unfortunately, we've been on the receiving end of the wrong way for damn near 30 years. So understand that the contention-level that always comes with a draft is multiplied about 10,000-fold right now.

Its just our way of flinging the crap against the wall and seeing what has the tenacity to "stick"

Pioli Zombie
02-24-2009, 04:30 PM
So were you a counselor or an administrator of the juice?

neither just that "bastard in the billing department "

Pioli Zombie
02-24-2009, 04:34 PM

huh?? What??? :drool:

rad
02-24-2009, 04:49 PM
I think that's why I have so few posts.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-24-2009, 05:25 PM
neither just that "bastard in the billing department "

Expensive proposition unless you're on the State dime.

Pioli Zombie
02-24-2009, 06:56 PM
Expensive proposition unless you're on the State dime.
They all were. 60 percent of them were on medicaid. The rest were on sliding fee scale with the dept of public health paying balance. Medicaid even paid their cab fares to and from the clinic I had to take the subway to work.
Posted via Mobile Device