PDA

View Full Version : KSU ****Official K-State at Missouri thread****

Pages : [1] 2

Old Dog
02-25-2009, 07:52 AM
8:00 on ESPNU

I don't think we have a chance, but wanted to get the correct cat on the thread. KSU needs this for a chance at teh tournament, Mizzou needs it for a realistic shot at the Big XII title.

Preview from CBSSportsline:
Missouri is opening a critical stretch that will decide the Big 12 title, and the Tigers can't afford to look past a Kansas State team that's given them plenty of trouble in recent years.

Seeking only their third win in the last 10 meetings, the No. 11 Tigers host a Wildcats squad that comes into Wednesday's game having won eight of nine.

Missouri (23-4, 10-2) follows up the matchup with Kansas State by traveling to first-place Kansas on Sunday before hosting second-place Oklahoma on March 4. The Tigers are third in the conference, 1 1/2 games behind the Jayhawks and a half-game back of the Sooners.

The showdowns with Kansas and Oklahoma may not matter much if Missouri can't defeat Kansas State. The Tigers, looking for their first regular-season conference title since 1993-94, are 2-7 in the previous nine meetings with the Wildcats - although both wins have come at Mizzou Arena, the most recent a 77-74 upset of then-No. 22 Kansas State last Feb. 2.

Missouri was blown out in the two successive meetings, losing 100-63 to the then-No. 18 Wildcats last Feb. 16 and 88-72 on Jan. 28.

The Tigers have won six straight since that January defeat at Manhattan, and 10 of 11 overall. Missouri is perhaps the nation's most dominant team in the country at home this season, with a 17-game winning streak at Columbia and 16-0 mark there in 2008-09. The Tigers boast the nation's best home scoring margin at 26.5 points.

Kansas State, though, has won two of its last four at Mizzou Arena, and Missouri's two victories in that span came by three points each time.

The Tigers defeated Colorado 66-53 on Saturday and have knocked off their last four unranked opponents by an average of 16.8 points.

Forward Leo Lyons recorded his third double-double of the season with a team-leading 13 points and season-high 15 rebounds. Lyons, averaging 14.3 points and 6.0 boards on the season, has totaled 25 rebounds in the last two games after averaging 3.9 in his previous 10.

"(Tigers coach Mike Anderson) got on me in practice about rebounding. I haven't really been rebounding," Lyons said. "Last year it came as a streak, and everybody thought I was going to do it this year and I kind of was a letdown on the glass a little bit."

DeMarre Carroll is averaging a team-leading 17.0 points and 19.9 in the last nine games on 56.7 percent shooting. He scored a team-best 19 points in the Jan. 28 defeat at Kansas State.

Missouri, among the leaders in Division I with 82.2 points per game, will be trying for 11 conference wins for the first time since 1998-99 and a school record-tying seventh consecutive Big 12 victory.

To do so, the Tigers will need to beat a Kansas State team that's 8-1 since an 0-4 start in conference play. The Wildcats (19-8, 7-5) are looking for a third straight 20-win season for the first time since 1979-82.

Kansas State has won consecutive games following an 85-74 loss to then-No. 16 Kansas on Feb. 14.

Denis Clemente, scoring a team-best 14.6 points per game, has averaged 17.2 in conference play but was held to nine points on 3-of-11 shooting in Saturday's 50-46 win at Iowa State. Clemente averaged 18.9 points in his previous nine games, including a career-high 44-point effort Jan. 31, but scored only 10 in the last meeting with Missouri.

Jacob Pullen had 23 points and hit five 3-pointers in the Jan. 28 game, but the Wildcats' second-leading scorer at 13.6 points per game has totaled 17 on 38.9 percent shooting in the last two contests.

Pants
02-25-2009, 08:45 AM
Go purple pussies!

Sully
02-25-2009, 08:48 AM
KSU 68
Mizzou 60

mikeyis4dcats.
02-25-2009, 08:48 AM
Pullen has been sick all week, hopefully he is better. EMAW

Pants
02-25-2009, 08:50 AM
EMAW

So does EMAW apply to Arizona as well? Kentucky? The 100 other "Wildcat" schools? I always wondered.

Mr. Plow
02-25-2009, 08:50 AM
If you can both lose somehow, that would be great.

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 08:59 AM
So does EMAW apply to Arizona as well? Kentucky? The 100 other "Wildcat" schools? I always wondered.

Really. They should have kept the "Farmers"

Demonpenz
02-25-2009, 09:06 AM
can you put the ****ing time and the channel in the opening post?

Pants
02-25-2009, 09:17 AM
Really. They should have kept the "Farmers"

ROFL

mikeyis4dcats.
02-25-2009, 09:28 AM
Really. They should have kept the "Farmers" and KU really should have found something other than a mythical bird in garish colors with pilgrim shoes. And aeronautical experts have determined that thing could never fly, so basically your mascot is a Dodo with a dye job. And pilgrim shoes.

Pants
02-25-2009, 09:32 AM
and KU really should have found something other than a mythical bird in garish colors with pilgrim shoes. And aeronautical experts have determined that thing could never fly, so basically your mascot is a Dodo with a dye job. And pilgrim shoes.

So seriously, does EMAW apply to all the other wildcats? You never answered. And you know exactly where the term "Jayhawk" came from.

Blue Devils, Tarheels, Jayhawks, Bruins.

Wildcats and Tigers... heh.

Old Dog
02-25-2009, 09:40 AM
can you put the ****ing time and the channel in the opening post?

done....apologies

Demonpenz
02-25-2009, 09:42 AM
thanx

-mgmt

Bearcat
02-25-2009, 09:43 AM
and KU really should have found something other than a mythical bird in garish colors with pilgrim shoes. And aeronautical experts have determined that thing could never fly, so basically your mascot is a Dodo with a dye job. And pilgrim shoes.

I'd hate to have my tax money go towards that experiment, although I'm sure KSU fans were lining up to repeatedly throw Jayhawks over cliffs.... nope, that one didn't make it either.

:(

mikeyis4dcats.
02-25-2009, 09:51 AM
So seriously, does EMAW apply to all the other wildcats? You never answered. And you know exactly where the term "Jayhawk" came from.

Blue Devils, Tarheels, Jayhawks, Bruins.

Wildcats and Tigers... heh. EMAW is a K-State tradition alone. And yes, I know what a Jayhawker is. What does that have to do with your Dodo? Did Jayhawkers wear pilgrim shoes?

mikeyis4dcats.
02-25-2009, 09:57 AM
I'd hate to have my tax money go towards that experiment, although I'm sure KSU fans were lining up to repeatedly throw Jayhawks over cliffs.... nope, that one didn't make it either.

:(

http://g.imagehost.org/0690/dog-throwing.jpg
http://g.imagehost.org/view/0690/dog-throwing

Pants
02-25-2009, 10:01 AM
EMAW is a K-State tradition alone.

I know, I was just pointing out how ridiculous that saying is given the staggering number of "wildcat" schools. No offense, but the whole thing is unoriginal and a bit retarded.

Demonpenz
02-25-2009, 10:06 AM
I seriously that emaw was like an aconym for something farm related. or an electrician union

mikeyis4dcats.
02-25-2009, 10:10 AM
I know, I was just pointing out how ridiculous that saying is given the staggering number of "wildcat" schools. No offense, but the whole thing is unoriginal and a bit retarded.

read what you just said dumbass.

We are the ONLY Wildcat school who uses it, that IS original.

mikeyis4dcats.
02-25-2009, 10:11 AM
maybe KU can use this dandy

"Our students sodomize dogs"

Bearcat
02-25-2009, 10:12 AM
http://g.imagehost.org/0690/dog-throwing.jpg
http://g.imagehost.org/view/0690/dog-throwing

Nope, can't swim either.

:sulk:

Pants
02-25-2009, 10:15 AM
read what you just said dumbass.

We are the ONLY Wildcat school who uses it, that IS original.

No, it is not original. I know you're the only school retarded enough to use it, but that doesn't preclude it from being the most generic slogan in the history of slogans. The fact that there are so many "wildcats" out there only exacerbates the whole situation.

I mean, how much imagination did it take to come up with that, lol?

mikeyis4dcats.
02-25-2009, 10:16 AM
No, it is not original. I know you're the only school retarded enough to use it, but that doesn't preclude it from being the most generic slogan in the history of slogans. The fact that there are so many "wildcats" out there only exacerbates the whole situation.

I mean, how much imagination did it take to come up with that, lol?

:rolleyes:

you're 12 aren't you?

Pants
02-25-2009, 10:19 AM
maybe KU can use this dandy

"Our students sodomize dogs"

Yeah, sheep/cows/pigs is definitely not as bad as dogs, I agree. That dude is a bigger embarrassment to Turkey than he is to KU. Also, I think it's a single student, so your slogan doesn't really apply.

Maybe "We got a foreign student that fucked a dog in the ass!" would be better.

Pants
02-25-2009, 10:20 AM
:rolleyes:

you're 12 aren't you?

No, but a 12 year old could definitely come up with something better than EMAW.

Mr. Laz
02-25-2009, 11:03 AM
go mildkats!!

Reerun_KC
02-25-2009, 11:06 AM
Must say, I would like to see the Cats upset this one... Will have to tune into the game and thread for some emaw (whatever the fuck that means?) and some billtheleprechaun JAMSAM qoutes tonight...

Should be a fun game...

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 11:24 AM

And national titles. Jealous much?

baitism
02-25-2009, 11:36 AM
And national titles. Jealous much?

How many points did you score in those games? Just because money pours into KU from JOCO doesn't mean you have to act like you, and your university, are superior. Sheesh....and you wonder why all the surrounding schools despise your fans...

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 11:39 AM
How many points did you score in those games? Just because money pours into KU from JOCO doesn't mean you have to act like you, and your university, are superior. Sheesh....and you wonder why all the surrounding schools despise your fans...

If you take shots at us, you will get return fire. I guarantee it. Stupid n00b.

baitism
02-25-2009, 11:42 AM
Stupid n00b.

This speaks enough. How is freshman year?

Reerun_KC
02-25-2009, 11:42 AM
How many points did you score in those games?

Just enough to hang banners....:D

Reerun_KC
02-25-2009, 11:43 AM

No offense, but anyone who decides to go back to college no matter what the age, should be commended... It is quite a commitment...

baitism

So how many did you score?

The Buddha
How did KU get involved in a Tiger vs. Wildcat thread? Hmmm... :-)

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 11:44 AM

I see you are piling up the red boxes. Who is despised?

baitism
No offense, but anyone who decides to go back to college no matter what the age, should be commended... It is quite a commitment...

I was more referring to someone saying "stupid n00b" Anyone over the age of 19 has stopped using that term.

mikeyis4dcats.

because KU fans must make everything about them...

eazyb81
02-25-2009, 11:45 AM
This game is very scary.

KSU bent us over last time - it wasn't even a close game. They dominated us.

I am hoping it was just a combination of them playing great, us playing poorly, and a craptastic road performance, but we'll see.

Mizzou needs to play the game at their tempo. I think they can win, but I'm certainly not as confident about this game as some other Mizzou fans are.

Pants

I think he's asking how many points, the ol' Skip scored himself. As in it's not HIS victory.

baitism

You already know the answer to that...

mikeyis4dcats.
02-25-2009, 11:46 AM
This game is very scary.

I am hoping it was just a combination of them playing great, us playing poorly, and a craptastic road performance, but we'll see.

Mizzou needs to play the game at their tempo. I think they can win, but I'm certainly not as confident about this game as some other Mizzou fans are.

sounds like Pullen and Clemente have been sick all week, so my confidence is much lower than it was last week.

Pants
02-25-2009, 11:46 AM
This game is very scary.

I'd hate for you guys to win, but a big part of me wants you to keep that high ranking when you roll into Lawrence.

eazyb81
02-25-2009, 11:48 AM
sounds like Pullen and Clemente have been sick all week, so my confidence is much lower than it was last week.

Well that would help. I think we got killed on the boards the last game though, so if we let that happen again we will probably lose with or without Clemente.

baitism
02-25-2009, 11:49 AM
Ill end it on this. Most people do (and all people should) go to college for their education, not the prestige of the college's sports teams. What is the point of putting down another persons college?

For instance, I went to Emporia State because it has the best education program in the state. I am more proud of that than anything else...

mikeyis4dcats.
02-25-2009, 11:51 AM
Well that would help. I think we got killed on the boards the last game though, so if we let that happen again we will probably lose with or without Clemente.

thats to be expected, KSU is #1 in the league in rebounding and #2 in defensive boards

Reerun_KC
So how many did you score?

Were talking about Coeds right?

Molitoth
I have a bad feeling MU is going to lose.
It seems like everytime they have something within their grasp they just don't hold on.

Pants
Ill end it on this. Most people do (and all people should) go to college for their education, not the prestige of the college's sports teams. What is the point of putting down another persons college?

For instance, I went to Emporia State because it has the best education program in the state. I am more proud of that than anything else...

Good for you, I respect that. At the same time, I despise MU and feel sorry for the establishment that is kstate.

baitism
02-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Good for you, I respect that. At the same time, I despise MU and feel sorry for the establishment that is kstate.

Fair enough. Just as long as it is in good taste; not brawling outside the back of a sports bar over it. The only thing I can really compare it to is interservice rivalries in the military. That being said, after 2003 those pretty much went out the window too.

The Buddha
02-25-2009, 11:53 AM
It seems like everytime they have something within their grasp they just don't hold on.

That's that Snyder mentality... Don't talk like that! :-)

Reerun_KC
02-25-2009, 11:54 AM

:clap:

It really has nothing to do with the education you recieved, I earned my BS in aviation in a school other than KU, KU doesnt offer an aviation program, KSU does however... But I chose to go eslewhere and not attend KSU... Alot had to do with the fans of that said school... KSU has a fine aviation program, but it wasnt for me..

beer bacon
02-25-2009, 12:07 PM

Yeah, remember how they choked against Texas, then KU, then Nebraska? You need to get past your Mizzou fanness and see that this team is good. There is no reason we should lose to K-State tonight. We play great at home, and we are playing better then K-State right now period.

This team has a winner's mentality. They have shown a lot of grittiness since that K-State loss.

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 12:19 PM
Does anyone know what Directv channel ESPNU is on?

mikeyis4dcats.
02-25-2009, 12:42 PM
:clap:

It really has nothing to do with the education you recieved, I earned my BS in aviation in a school other than KU, KU doesnt offer an aviation program, KSU does however... But I chose to go eslewhere and not attend KSU... Alot had to do with the fans of that said school... KSU has a fine aviation program, but it wasnt for me..

that's pretty sad that you value your dislike of fans more than your own education...

Old Dog
02-25-2009, 01:28 PM
Does anyone know what Directv channel ESPNU is on?

614 according to this:

http://www.directsattv.com/directv/all_channels.html

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 01:33 PM
614 according to this:

http://www.directsattv.com/directv/all_channels.html

Thanks

Reerun_KC
02-25-2009, 01:41 PM
that's pretty sad that you value your dislike of fans more than your own education...

A BS degree from a university is still a degree regardless of where you earned it from....

I value my degree and education just fine thank you..

CoMoChief
02-25-2009, 01:43 PM
This really depends what KSU team shows up. They can win this game. KSU 77-MU 70

ChiefsNWildcats
02-25-2009, 01:54 PM
This is a must win for the Cats to hold onto any tourney hopes. This is when they dribble down their legs. I am confident MU wins this one. Its the Kick In The Nuts theory.

MU beats KSU handily and feels good going into Lawrence to receive their kick in the nuts. I wish it would be different. After last year, I kinda like this NCAA tournament thingy that happens in March.

mikeyis4dcats.
02-25-2009, 02:15 PM
A BS degree from a university is still a degree regardless of where you earned it from....

I value my degree and education just fine thank you..

all degrees are not created equal.

Reerun_KC
02-25-2009, 02:19 PM
all degrees are not created equal.

That is why I chose to value my degree and go somewhere other than KSU... :D

ChiTown
02-25-2009, 03:31 PM
That is why I chose to value my degree and go somewhere other than KSU... :D

It sucked that The Kellogg School of Management had to stoop to take me, a KSU grad. I must have been part of their minority quota program........:)

Pants
02-25-2009, 03:40 PM
It sucked that The Kellogg School of Management had to stoop to take me, a KSU grad. I must have been part of their minority quota program........:)

I thought people who went to Kstate either milked cows or sold steel for a living. ;)

Reerun_KC
02-25-2009, 04:13 PM

Congrats... I looked them up on the net. That is pretty impressive... Good luck!

I am thinking I might get a masters from Embry-Riddle, if I chose to go back... I might take a year or two off first...

CoMoChief
02-25-2009, 04:17 PM
welp, just got 2 free tickets to this game. upper level, but theyre free so i took them.

ChiTown
02-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Congrats... I looked them up on the net. That is pretty impressive... Good luck!

I am thinking I might get a masters from Embry-Riddle, if I chose to go back... I might take a year or two off first...

LOL

I graduated from there in '92. I'm an old focker.:D

ArrowheadHawk
02-25-2009, 04:28 PM
welp, just got 2 free tickets to this game. upper level, but theyre free so i took them.

So you are a Mizzou fan again?

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 04:37 PM

He's rather confused.

Reerun_KC
02-25-2009, 04:39 PM
LOL

I graduated from there in '92. I'm an old focker.:D

Dude I graduated HS in 91... You are coming up on skip like ages...

CoMoChief
02-25-2009, 04:47 PM

No but it should be a good game, so ill go. This is the only game ive been to that didnt involve Kansas.

CoMoChief
02-25-2009, 04:47 PM
He's rather confused.

Awww porr Skip's getting senile again.

ChiTown
02-25-2009, 04:49 PM
Dude I graduated HS in 91... You are coming up on skip like ages...

Hey now!

I'm in my 40's....that's not retirement age yet.:mad:

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 04:55 PM
how do yall get mizzou avatars?

HonestChieffan
02-25-2009, 05:10 PM
Cant watch game cause i have to work but hope the Cats play well and beat fizzou. I dont imagine it will happen but you never know these days.

Spott
02-25-2009, 05:17 PM
because KU fans must make everything about them...

This.

Bearcat
02-25-2009, 05:29 PM
how do yall get mizzou avatars?

When you signed up, there was an Avatar Selection Criteria section, and to get a Mizzou avatar you have to check "If I wanted my college team to win championships, I'd root for USC", and leave unchecked Basketball is a primary sport. It's pretty confusing.

Seriously though, click on User CP in the top left, then Edit Avatar on the left side... then link a pic from the internet or upload one.

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 05:37 PM
Awww porr Skip's getting senile again.

I've been looking forward to senility for years. I used to have to pay to feel like this.

Pablo
02-25-2009, 05:39 PM
When you signed up, there was an Avatar Selection Criteria section, and to get a Mizzou avatar you have to check "If I wanted my college team to win championships, I'd root for USC", and leave unchecked Basketball is a primary sport. It's pretty confusing.

Then you have to type in MU Basketball: A Tradition Since February 2009 in the Custom User Title box.

petegz28
02-25-2009, 05:50 PM
MAn this sucks...Comcast doesn't have ESPNU.....fucking stupid

kstater
02-25-2009, 05:51 PM
KSU 68
Mizzou 60

Get that reverse mojo shit out of here.

Bearcat
02-25-2009, 05:52 PM
MAn this sucks...Comcast doesn't have ESPNU.....****ing stupid

TWC doesn't either, which means there are going to be a lot of pissed off people in the metro tonight. But, they're all Mizzou and KSU fans, so.... eh. :)

ChiTown
02-25-2009, 05:52 PM
MAn this sucks...Comcast doesn't have ESPNU.....****ing stupid

Thank me later.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

baitism
02-25-2009, 05:56 PM
TWC doesn't either, which means there are going to be a lot of pissed off people in the metro tonight. But, they're all Mizzou and KSU fans, so.... eh. :)

It boggles my mind people haven't ditched TWC for ATT's U-Verse. It is much better reception and a ton more channels, for just about the same price. My dad switched over and he loves it.

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Big game tonight.

Mizzou wins, they lock up 3rd and move into a 2nd place tie in the Big XII.

KSU wins, and they're likely tourney bound.

Should be fun. Go Tigers. :mizzou:

Bearcat
02-25-2009, 06:02 PM
It boggles my mind people haven't ditched TWC for ATT's U-Verse. It is much better reception and a ton more channels, for just about the same price. My dad switched over and he loves it.

Yep... I was paying $90 a month for Cox internet and standard cable in Omaha (without ESPNU, ESPN Classic, Comedy Central, or Versus), and canceled when they bumped it up to $98.

The fights over channels like ESPNU and NFLN between the cable companies and networks are just crap... greedy bastards.

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 06:04 PM
Big game tonight.

Mizzou wins, they lock up 3rd and move into a 2nd place tie in the Big XII.

KSU wins, and they're likely tourney bound.

Should be fun. Go Tigers. :mizzou:

I can't win this one.

WilliamTheIrish
02-25-2009, 06:16 PM
This is a must win for the Cats to hold onto any tourney hopes. This is when they dribble down their legs. I am confident MU wins this one. Its the Kick In The Nuts theory.

MU beats KSU handily and feels good going into Lawrence to receive their kick in the nuts. I wish it would be different. After last year, I kinda like this NCAA tournament thingy that happens in March.

Welcome, bro. Registered in 03 and 20+ posts? You need to be more active.

1ChiefsDan
02-25-2009, 06:20 PM
How did KU get involved in a Tiger vs. Wildcat thread? Hmmm... :-)check post #10. mikey decided he needed to talk about the Jayhawks.ROFL

mikeyis4dcats.
02-25-2009, 06:21 PM
check post #10. mikey decided he needed to talk about the Jayhawks.ROFL

only because I was baited into mascot and slogan smack by a KU tard. He's the one that turned it from KSU-MU.

Pablo
02-25-2009, 06:22 PM
I'm pretty well undecided on this one, because I think KSU is a pretty gritty team, and a win at MU could put them over the top and into the Tourney, which they would deserve, as well as MU getting spanked twice.

I wouldn't mind if MU won and came into Lawrence on Sunday with that high ranking and big pressure on them either.

But all things considered, I sincerely think KSU has the talent and determination to play with or better than MU if that punk Clemente is feeling well.

And I'd love to see MU go on a slump and get cold right before the Big 12 tourney.

I'll go

83-79 KSU.

1ChiefsDan
02-25-2009, 06:24 PM
only because I was baited into mascot and slogan smack by a KU tard. He's the one that turned it from KSU-MU.I still want you guys to win - had a brother grad from there in 90 and I hate mizzou

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 06:32 PM

Seriously though, click on User CP in the top left, then Edit Avatar on the left side... then link a pic from the internet or upload one.

how do u link a pic? lol

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 06:34 PM
I'm pretty well undecided on this one, because I think KSU is a pretty gritty team, and a win at MU could put them over the top and into the Tourney, which they would deserve, as well as MU getting spanked twice.

I wouldn't mind if MU won and came into Lawrence on Sunday with that high ranking and big pressure on them either.

But all things considered, I sincerely think KSU has the talent and determination to play with or better than MU if that punk Clemente is feeling well.

And I'd love to see MU go on a slump and get cold right before the Big 12 tourney.

I'll go

83-79 KSU.

The exact score when KU beat OU for the NC in '88

Spott
02-25-2009, 06:36 PM
how do u link a pic? lol

You can use this one if you want.

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 06:37 PM

I'll go

83-79 KSU.

93-79 MIZZOU

Sure-Oz
02-25-2009, 06:37 PM
Is this game on dish network by chance too? I know TWC has ESPN U

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 06:38 PM
You can use this one if you want.

ok but how do i get it? lol im so stupid

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 06:39 PM

channel 148

Sure-Oz
02-25-2009, 06:39 PM
channel 148

Appreciate it!

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Appreciate it!

no prob lol i hope Mizzou plays good 2nite

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 06:41 PM

I'm sure it is on Dish. Maybe in a sports pack. I'd call Dish and ask. I had to add the sports pak to my Directv sub. just to get this game. $12. There better be some bloodshed.

Spott
02-25-2009, 06:42 PM
ok but how do i get it? lol im so stupid

Just right click on it and save it to your desktop. Then click on User Cp, edit avatar, and click on browse where it says Upload Image from your Computer. Select that pic or any other picture you have saved and then click on save changes.

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Just right click on it and save it to your desktop. Then click on User Cp, edit avatar, and click on browse where it says Upload Image from your Computer. Select that pic or any other picture you have saved and then click on save changes.

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 06:46 PM
ugh i dont see browse :(

Spott
02-25-2009, 06:48 PM

It should have a browse button underneath where it says "Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer"

Here's the inverted pic of that avatar if you want that one.

luv
02-25-2009, 06:49 PM

In Edit Avatar, towards the bottom of the page under Option 2.

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 06:50 PM
i dont have that

Spott
02-25-2009, 06:51 PM
i dont have that

Does it give you an option to put in a url for the picture?

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 06:52 PM
under option 2 it has "save changes" "reset fields"

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
Does it give you an option to put in a url for the picture?

no

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
Your Current AvatarNo Avatar Specified Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
Do not use an avatar
Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it.
Pre-defined Standard Avatars
You may select one of the following pre-defined images to use as your avatar:

Anne Murray
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 11 > Last »

luv
02-25-2009, 06:53 PM
under option 2 it has "save changes" "reset fields"

You're not in the edite avatar section, then. Not profile, or profile picture....avatar.

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 06:54 PM
i clicked on edit avatar

luv
02-25-2009, 06:55 PM
Right above the save changes and whatever other button is down there.

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 06:56 PM
above it, it says You may select one of the following pre-defined images to use as your avatar:

luv
02-25-2009, 06:57 PM
i clicked on edit avatar

You've only got 30 posts. Keep posting and checking. You might not get that option until you get a few more posts under your belt.

Spott
You're not in the edite avatar section, then. Not profile, or profile picture....avatar.

He is in that section but he may not have a section using custom avatars. I don't know if there is a post limit that you have to have.

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
ohh

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 06:58 PM
its prolley 50 or 100

luv
02-25-2009, 06:58 PM
above it, it says You may select one of the following pre-defined images to use as your avatar:

Mods have had to put some "protective measures" in place to keep the trolls to a minimum. You might PM DaFace to see if he can give you permissions.

Spott
02-25-2009, 06:59 PM
You've only got 30 posts. Keep posting and checking. You might not get that option until you get a few more posts under your belt.

Now if I can just figure out how to add a signature. :cuss:

epitome1170
02-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Does DirecTV not have Metro Sports? I just switched to it and I know that with cable I had Metro which had all of the games. I really don't want to have to get ESPNU for this game only.

epitome1170
02-25-2009, 07:00 PM
By the way, thanks Spott.... it works great for me. :)

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 07:01 PM
Does DirecTV not have Metro Sports? I just switched to it and I know that with cable I had Metro which had all of the games. I really don't want to have to get ESPNU for this game only.

I had to add the sports pack to my basic sub. just for ths game. Ch. 614 on DirecTV. $12 per month

Spott
02-25-2009, 07:02 PM
By the way, thanks Spott.... it works great for me. :)

Lol, glad I could help. :D

luv
02-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Now if I can just figure out how to add a signature. :cuss:

Edit signature. Type what you want or upload an image. Save changes.

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 07:12 PM
lol

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 07:17 PM
about 50 mins. till tip-off guess the score ill start
MU:93
KSU:79

ChiTown
02-25-2009, 07:20 PM
about 50 mins. till tip-off guess the score ill start
MU:93
KSU:79

mu: Eleventybillion
KSU: Negative 1

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 07:24 PM
lol

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
all mizzou fans like me wish

teedubya
Good luck Wildcats! :-)

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 07:25 PM
nahh

kstater
02-25-2009, 07:34 PM
Look at all the shiny new Mizzou Avy's. I guess people figured out they have a basketball program. :D

Spott
02-25-2009, 07:37 PM
Edit signature. Type what you want or upload an image. Save changes.

I don't have an edit signature link. However, when I type in the url to edit your signature(http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/profile.php?do=editsignature) I get this message--Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature.

luv
02-25-2009, 07:39 PM
I don't have an edit signature link. However, when I type in the url to edit your signature(http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/profile.php?do=editsignature) I get this message--Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature.

Weird. Have you violated a sig size or anything? Again, I say PM DaFace. Probably an oversight.

Spott
02-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Weird. Have you violated a sig size or anything? Again, I say PM DaFace. Probably an oversight.

I don't know. I guess I must have at some point but I really don't remember what my sig was.

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 07:54 PM
how do i PM DaFace?

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 07:56 PM
Look at all the shiny new Mizzou Avy's. I guess people figured out they have a basketball program. :DI'd switch back to my football season avy, but I don't wanna jinx anything. ;)

Spott
02-25-2009, 08:01 PM
how do i PM DaFace?

Go here (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=6119).

Then click on send message, send private message.

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:04 PM
Bout game time.

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Bout game time.I'm nervous.

I'm admittedly not all that used to games this late in the season being this important.

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Kent's got the mask on. I guess his cut was pretty bad Saturday.

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Wheee

joesomebody
02-25-2009, 08:11 PM
Say you live in Columbia, MO and have basic cable. Said basic cable doesn't offer ESPNU, can anyone suggest some alternatves that don't involve me having to leave the house?

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 08:12 PM
KSU leaving the back door open.

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:12 PM
1st TV timeout:

Mizzou 11-5

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 08:13 PM
Hell yeah, that'll work.

TrebMaxx
02-25-2009, 08:13 PM
Say you live in Columbia, MO and have basic cable. Said basic cable doesn't offer ESPNU, can anyone suggest some alternatves that don't involve me having to leave the house?

I am trying this site but so far nothing is playing.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

KCinNY
02-25-2009, 08:14 PM
This is great...Comcast has two, yes two, channels showing the Drake game, but no MU/Kstate.

Nice.

I'm gonna call DirectTV.

epitome1170

channelsurfing.net usually has it, but its not feeding for me now.

KcMizzou
Nice to see Lyons off to a good start. Bodes well for Mizzou.

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Cats trying to build a new arena

TrebMaxx
02-25-2009, 08:18 PM
This is great...Comcast has two, yes two, channels showing the Drake game, but no MU/Kstate.

Nice.

I'm gonna call DirectTV.

Yeah, I love crap like this. I live in CoMo and can't watch the game but I get the friggin Drake game.:cuss::cuss:

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:20 PM
Nice O rebound. Had to use another TO though.

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 08:20 PM
12-7 MU 14:21 left in 1st half

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
02-25-2009, 08:22 PM
gotta admit even tho im rootin 4 MU i love the black k-state uni's

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:22 PM
Nice pressure D.

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:26 PM
Under 12:00 TO

Mizzou 19-12

KcMizzou
Whew... fun to watch.

Mr. Laz
"praying for the bounce ......." is right :rolleyes:

Skip Towne
Loose rims in CoMo. 3 ball hits the front of the rim and climbs up over it.

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 08:27 PM
Say, I wonder who the Beakers are rooting for? :D

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:28 PM

I need a shower just reading their posts.

Bootlegged
02-25-2009, 08:32 PM
Game is streaming live at youporn.com

Dartgod
02-25-2009, 08:32 PM
How was that not a charge?

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 08:33 PM

I'm for KSU first half and MU 2nd half. Gotta be fair.

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:35 PM
Pathetic

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Nice counter run.

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:38 PM
Under 8 TO

Mizzou 24-17

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Safford just went nuts there for a possesion or two.

I didn't know he had it in him.

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:42 PM
Holy shit, what a play.

DC is fast by the way.

Skip Towne
I need a shower just reading their posts.

I've thought you needed a shower since the day you came on here.

kstater
That could have been an intentional foul.

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:43 PM
Mizzou in the double bonus.

joesomebody
02-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Best I can find is a radio feed:

http://itm-e22.com/

petegz28
02-25-2009, 08:45 PM

http://els.fimc.net/kmbz-am/els/elsMainMenu.asp?LIP=1

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Damn... DeMarre's been a beast on the boards.

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 08:47 PM

Get Directv. Friends don't let friends watch cable.

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:48 PM
12th Team foul, 4 minutes left.

kstater
02-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Under 4 TO:

Mizzou 38-22

KcMizzou
Woooooooooooo!!!!

PBJ

Mr. Laz
c'mon State ... get your shit together

kcfanXIII
02-25-2009, 08:51 PM
score?

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 08:52 PM
score?38-22 Mizzou

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Holy shit, what a play.

DC is fast by the way.Freaky fast.

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 08:55 PM
c'mon State ... get your shit together

They're doing their KU "dead dog" impression.

eazyb81
02-25-2009, 08:57 PM
this is getting ugly...

DJ's left nut
02-25-2009, 09:01 PM
MU's tough to beat when Tiller and Lawrence are playing this well. Tiller can absolutely shut down a guard-oriented offense and if he's giving you some scoring to boot, it's going to be a long night.

kstater
02-25-2009, 09:03 PM
Halftime:

Mizzou 55-32

Ugly half for the Cats, see if they can respond.

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 09:03 PM
Now THAT is how you end a half.

BWillie
02-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Holy crap. K-State is getting not only raped and murdered, but also tortured and humiliated. Missouri looking tough. Ku may be in for hard one on Sunday

petegz28
I can' see...what happened at the end of the half? Should it count?

KcMizzou
How about Mizzou's free throw shooting?

There's a welcome change.

eazyb81
That was a dominant half.

Best I've seen us look in the 1st half all season.

Spott
02-25-2009, 09:05 PM
this is getting ugly...

No it's not. :)

petegz28
02-25-2009, 09:05 PM
How about Mizzou's free throw shooting?

There's a welcome change.

Don't you fucking jinx us!!!!

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 09:06 PM
I can' see...what happened at the end of the half? Should it count?Multiple Mizzou steals and baskets.

And yeah, nothing controversial about any of them.

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 09:06 PM
Don't you ****ing jinx us!!!!Sorry. STFU

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 09:08 PM
Holy crap. K-State is getting not only raped and murdered, but also tortured and humiliated. Missouri looking tough. Ku may be in for hard one on SundayI sure hope so.

I don't expect a win... but damn, ya never know.

DrRyan
Great first half by the Tigers. That tip in before half may take all the fight out of K-State in the second half. 20 minutes to go to get to 17-0 at home this season. Keep it up in the second half and then let's get ready for a hell of a fight in Larrytown.

petegz28
Sorry. STFU

Go outside..face west...hop on one foot while singing kumbya backwards while sucking on a lemon half....that should appease the jinx Gods....:D

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 09:11 PM
Frank Martin is a great coach. He'll have them back in it by the 10 minute mark.

DJ's left nut
02-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Go outside..face west...hop on one foot while singing kumbya backwards while sucking on a lemon half....that should appease the jinx Gods....:D

The Gods gave up on the University of Missouri around the time they gave CU a 5th down.

I wouldn't worry much about offending them.

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 09:13 PM
The Gods gave up on the University of Missouri around the time they gave CU a 5th down.

I wouldn't worry much about offending them.Amen. F*ck 'em. :grr:

duncan_idaho
02-25-2009, 09:14 PM
"praying for the bounce ......." is right :rolleyes:

Let's talk about Tyshawn Taylor's banked 3 and the run it keyed for a minute... :rollseyes right back at you:

I've got to say, I enjoy watching Martin stare at his players, then scream at them like he just caught them schlepping his mother, wife and daughter at the same time.

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 09:14 PM

I wouldn't worry much about offending them.

Or was it the Ty Edney deal?

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 09:16 PM
Or was it the Ty Edney deal?That, we could have stopped.

The 5th down was on a whole different level.

DrRyan
02-25-2009, 09:18 PM
That, we could have stopped.

Yeah, the Edney thing could have been stopped had Grimm not employed the Olay defense he learned bullfighting in Spain.

DJ's left nut
02-25-2009, 09:19 PM

Matt Davidson's kicked ball TD confirmed it for me:

While the sports Gods may well be alive, they've certainly forgotten about us.

Screw 'em.

petegz28
02-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Matt Davidson's kicked ball TD confirmed it for me:

While the sports Gods may well be alive, they've certainly forgotten about us.

Screw 'em.

Beat me to it!

DJ's left nut
02-25-2009, 09:22 PM
Yeah, the Edney thing could have been stopped had Grimm not employed the Olay defense he learned bullfighting in Spain.

"JUMP DEREK! JUMP!!!"

Every single time I am kicked in the balls by that replay, my reaction is the same.

That play and Yzerman's goal in game 7 against Casey in 1996 are my most painful sports memories. Those singular plays that crush a soul stick with you for awhile.

petegz28
02-25-2009, 09:23 PM
"JUMP DEREK! JUMP!!!"

Every single time I am kicked in the ball by that replay, my reaction is the same.

That play and Yzerman's goal in game 7 against Casey in 1996 are my most painful sports memories. Those singular plays that crush a soul stick with you for awhile.

Yzerman IS God.

mikeyis4dcats.
02-25-2009, 09:23 PM
ugly first half for KSU....not having any luck, Mizzou playing very aggressive.

KSU needs to slow it down a little in the second half. And start making boards.

Skip Towne
02-25-2009, 09:26 PM

Why didn't your coaches call time out and help the refs count the downs?

petegz28
02-25-2009, 09:27 PM
Ok MU....don't start fouling like crazy

WilliamTheIrish
02-25-2009, 09:29 PM
Jeez, we're hacking like crazy. 5 team fouls with 17:00+ TO PLAY.

kstater
02-25-2009, 09:29 PM
Officials going to put Mizzou in the bonus by the first Media break.

petegz28
02-25-2009, 09:30 PM
Officials going to put Mizzou in the bonus by the first Media break.

What do you mean, MU had like 4 fouls in 2 min....both teams getting a little sloppy there

WilliamTheIrish
02-25-2009, 09:30 PM
Nice play RA. Stumble, bumble..

DJ's left nut
02-25-2009, 09:31 PM
Yzerman IS God.

Yeah, I especially like how he low bridged Chris Pronger to blow out his knee.

Fuck that guy. The Konstantinov treatment would be too good for him.

petegz28
02-25-2009, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I especially like how he low bridged Chris Pronger to blow out his knee.

**** that guy. The Konstantinov treatment would be too good for him.

Stevey Y is GOD on skates!

WilliamTheIrish
02-25-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm surprised they've mauled us like this. Especially on the boards. Deni misses two

petegz28
Ok, I can't see the game but it sounds like the refs are calling things rediculously tight for a 30pt game

WilliamTheIrish
Get your moneys worth DK.

kstater
02-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Longest 4 minutes in basketball.

WilliamTheIrish
02-25-2009, 09:34 PM
This half could take two hours. 16+ to play abd both teams are nearly in the bonus.

petegz28
02-25-2009, 09:35 PM
This half could take two hours. 16+ to play abd both teams are nearly in the bonus.

Sounds that way.

kstater
02-25-2009, 09:35 PM
Under 16:00 TO(finally)

Mizzou 70-38

KcMizzou
02-25-2009, 09:37 PM
I've got no hate for KSU, but this is nice. Plain old simple payback. You guys whipped our asses too.

FWIW, I hope KSU still makes the tourney.

petegz28
02-25-2009, 09:37 PM
32 pt game...the refs need to just let them play and get this over with. I don't know what the line was but the refs are not going to foul their way back into their bets paying off ROFL

petegz28
02-25-2009, 09:38 PM
I've got no hate for KSU, but this is nice. Plain old simple payback. You guys whipped our asses too.

Dude they embarrased MU that night. They couldn't miss if they tried.

WilliamTheIrish
02-25-2009, 09:40 PM
Dude they embarrased MU that night. They couldn't miss if they tried.

The difference in that game was points in the paint. KSU dominated the boards also.

Skip Towne
KSU needs about 15 more 3's.

WilliamTheIrish
Cut it to 26.

kstater
Why Clemente doesn't take every shot or take it to the hole every possession/

Molitoth
OH ya baby... i seriously thought MU would drop turd tonight in an embarrasing loss.

mikeyis4dcats.
02-25-2009, 09:41 PM

Nope, we're done after this, unless we get stupid and win the Big 12 tourney...

petegz28
02-25-2009, 09:41 PM
The difference in that game was points in the paint. KSU dominated the boards also.

KSU dominated every aspect of that whole game.

DJ's left nut
02-25-2009, 09:42 PM
Yup. With Texas beating OK, with or without Griffen, TX gets in over K-State and the Big XII hasn't been strong enough to justify 5 entries into the tourney.

It was a nice run by K-State, but they're pretty much hosed.

beer bacon
02-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Miguel Paul is killing us.

kstater
Both teams in the bonus. 12:47 left.

DJ's left nut
Time to take Miguel Paul out.

He's not played worth a damn in a month.

beer bacon
Time to take Miguel Paul out.

He's not played worth a damn in a month.

He played well in the first half. He has done nothing in the second.

WilliamTheIrish
02-25-2009, 09:46 PM
down to 22!

petegz28
MU is trying to let KSU back in the game

kstater
Ref tried blocking Pullen's shot.

Down to 19

WilliamTheIrish
To 19! heh

beer bacon
02-25-2009, 09:47 PM
MU decided they could take the last 15 minutes of the game off. It doesn't work like that.