PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Trade Pioli Should Make Now

Shox
02-27-2009, 01:53 PM
Well with Vrabel becoming a Chief it would seem to confirm we are now a 3-4 defense.

The perfect deal would now be LJ for Shaun Rogers. Browns need a RB we need a 3-4 DT. Similar ages, both disgruntled with there current team.

Then go sign Ward (or Benson) to team up with Charles are RB.

RustShack
02-27-2009, 01:59 PM
I actually think we could end up with him.

Blindside58
02-27-2009, 02:01 PM
Damn That is a good one, and Larry has a fascination for former Browns great RB Jim Brown..That just may work!

Bowser
02-27-2009, 02:01 PM
I would be good with that.

Rooster
02-27-2009, 02:02 PM
Damn That is a good one, and Larry has a fascination for former Browns great RB Jim Brown..That just may work!

Send Whitlock to Cleveland with him and you've got yourself a deal.

speak24
02-27-2009, 02:06 PM
:clap:

CaliforniaChief
02-27-2009, 02:08 PM
The only problem with this theory is that apparently Rogers is pissed off because Mangini didn't "say hello" to him when they passed each other at the facility a couple of weeks ago.

Does that sound like the kind of guy that's going to earn the love of Scott Pioli and Todd Haley?

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2009, 02:10 PM
The only problem with this theory is that apparently Rogers is pissed off because Mangini didn't "say hello" to him when they passed each other at the facility a couple of weeks ago.

Does that sound like the kind of guy that's going to earn the love of Scott Pioli and Todd Haley?SIT DOWN, FAT BOY

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWW

soundmind
02-27-2009, 02:11 PM
if they'll take Whitlock, I'll pay for the flight.

The Franchise
02-27-2009, 02:14 PM

Does that sound like the kind of guy that's going to earn the love of Scott Pioli and Todd Haley?

Reportedly he was more pissed off that they put a weight limit restriction for next season on him. Let me go look for it.

EDIT: Found it.

www.rotoworld.com

One of Shaun Rogers' main beefs with the new Browns front office/coaching staff is their mandated weight limit.

Rogers felt disrespected that he was prescribed a weight despite playing at or below 350 pounds all last season. He was reportedly told "not to bother" showing up for March OTAs if he's unable to make weight. Eric Mangini likes to be tough with players, but he risks alienating his best defender -- by far.

Crush
02-27-2009, 02:15 PM
if they'll take Whitlock, I'll pay for the flight.

If they take Whitlock, I will help the fat bastard move.

Shag
02-27-2009, 02:24 PM
Rogers seems like a malcontent, and a headcase. He demanded out of Detroit last year, and now Cleveland this year. Talented guy, but not sure he'd be a good influence on a young team...

StcChief
02-27-2009, 02:28 PM
just say no to Cedric Bensen... make LJ play thru contract first.

Shox
02-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Rogers seems like a malcontent, and a headcase. He demanded out of Detroit last year, and now Cleveland this year. Talented guy, but not sure he'd be a good influence on a young team...

Not any worse than LJ, and Rogers played his butt off last year even when the Browns were out of contention.

soundmind
02-27-2009, 02:53 PM

Jim Brown was charged with assault/domestic violence against women multiple times during his illustrious career I'm told....now that is true mentorship.

Make it so, HUGE fan of acquiring HUGE guys that want to hit.

Fritz88
02-27-2009, 02:56 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Chief_in_Commander
02-27-2009, 03:21 PM
so we trade a disgrunteld baby RB for a disgruntled fat s*it lineman that gets offended when he isn't acknowledged in a hallway......seems pretty even

MMXcalibur
02-27-2009, 03:23 PM
NFL players are turning into pussies before our very eyes.

RedThat
02-27-2009, 03:31 PM
I really like the idea of trading for Shaun Rogers. I just don't think Larry Johnson is equivalent to the value of a Shaun Rogers.

Shaun is a prototypical nose tackle. And since it is evident this team is going to run a 3-4, he is the kind of guy you build your defense around. Love to have him, he's awesome and a heck of a football player.