PDA

View Full Version : Football Cutler is Pissed

chiefforlife
02-28-2009, 07:53 PM
CUTLER THINKS HE'S STILL ON THE BLOCK
Posted by Mike Florio: Saturday, February 28, 2009 8:25 PM
Despite an effort by the team to explain that it wasn't and isn't trying to trade him, quarterback Jay Cutler considers himself on the block.

"My understanding at this point is they're trying to trade me," Cutler told Mike Klis of the Denver Post. "We'll see where I end up at. I liked it here, I liked playing with these guys but obviously they're not going to let me have that opportunity."

Past tense. I liked it here.

And there's more.

"I'm upset," Cutler said. "I mean I'm really shocked at this point. I could see why they want [Matt] Cassel. I don't know if they think I can't run the system or I don't have the skills for it. I just don't get it. Or if they don't think they can sign me with my next contract. I just don't know what it is. I've heard I'm still on the trading block."

Coach Josh McDaniels questions the accuracy of Cutler's sources.

"We don't want to trade Jay," McDaniels told Klis. "We never did. He's our quarterback. We're excited about this season. And excited about what we're doing here in free agency to improve our team."

But, really, what else could McDaniels say? If they can't trade Cutler, they need to move forward.

And Cutler seems to be willing to give it a try.

"Anything can be mended," he said. "I'll always play with the guys we've got. I love playing for those guys. Obviously, Josh and I's relationship has taken a few steps backward. I don't play for the coaches anyway, I play for teammates. As long as we keep the guys we've got I'll go out there and play. I love those guys."

And Cutler offered a warning regarding the potential reaction of his teammates to a trade.

"I know they love playing for me and I love playing for them," Cutler said. "There's going to be a lot of problems if they try to trade me. Well, they've already tried to trade me, but if they trade me for sure."

doomy3
02-28-2009, 07:56 PM
:spock:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=203344&page=11

Brock
02-28-2009, 07:58 PM
He kind of sounds like a sissy there.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-28-2009, 07:59 PM
I would gladly trade Cassel and every one of our 3rd-7th round picks for Cutler.

tmax63
02-28-2009, 08:00 PM
The way I heard it was the Broncos got phone calls about it. I don't why Cutler is all butt-hurt over the Donks answering the phone. Hell, you never say no until you've heard the whole deal because you never know when a "you get an offer you can't refuse" one pops up.

Brock
02-28-2009, 08:01 PM
I would gladly trade Cassel and every one of our 3rd-7th round picks for Cutler.

Yeesh, that's horrible.

mikey23545
02-28-2009, 08:01 PM
And Cutler offered a warning regarding the potential reaction of his teammates to a trade.

"I know they love playing for me and I love playing for them," Cutler said. "There's going to be a lot of problems if they try to trade me. <b> Well, they've already tried to trade me, but if they trade me for sure."</b>

:huh:

the Talking Can
02-28-2009, 08:02 PM
Denver's coach wants Kansas City's QB.

love it

chiefforlife
02-28-2009, 08:02 PM

love it

Yeah me too! Ha!

wazu
02-28-2009, 08:03 PM

This.

tmax63
02-28-2009, 08:04 PM
That's why I wouldn't want Cutler. He gets rattled on the field and apparently off the field as well.

wazu
02-28-2009, 08:04 PM

love it

If that were anywhere close to true, Pioli needs to call Denver right now and make that trade before they come to their senses.

L.A. Chieffan
02-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Cassel for Cutler straight up!

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0-3-1666/Spurned-Cutler-wants-to-be-traded.html

chiefforlife
02-28-2009, 08:05 PM
McDaniels has broken down tape of Cutler and met him and talked to him and he would rather have Cassel! That says a lot about Cassel.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Yeesh, that's horrible.

It's worth less than #14 overall.

I'd gladly take Cutler for #14 overall.

stevieray
02-28-2009, 08:08 PM
sounds like lotls of manlove going on in Denver.

DaWolf
02-28-2009, 08:09 PM

Cutler has a strong arm and a big mouth. Right now the only QB I've watched play in this division that I would take is Rivers...

BradyFTW!
02-28-2009, 08:09 PM
What a fucking crybaby. Prove McDaniels wrong, don't cry about it.

Brock
02-28-2009, 08:11 PM

Another way to look at it is you're saying Cutler is worth every pick in KC's draft except for the top pick. Draft chart or not, I don't like that idea at all.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-28-2009, 08:12 PM
Another way to look at it is you're saying Cutler is worth every pick in KC's draft except for the top pick. Draft chart or not, I don't like that idea at all.

I think that's a valid rebuttal, but you can always follow the mantra of KC fans and trade down. :p

orange
sounds like lotls of manlove going on in Denver.

McDaniels should take Cutler to John Elway's restaurant to work things out...

... wait a minute. Probably a bad choice.

bdeg
That is trouble in Denver. Sound like the WR's told Cutler they'd sit out and demand trades if he was traded. This coach has problems on his hands.

chiefforlife
02-28-2009, 08:13 PM
I think that's a valid rebuttal, but you can always follow the mantra of KC fans and trade down. :p

Fuck Cutler, his own head coach would rather have Cassel. Come on Hamas, we have our QB.

DaWolf
02-28-2009, 08:13 PM

LMAO

Titty Meat
02-28-2009, 08:14 PM

He must be related to Hamas Jenkins and all the other Draftubators.

orange
02-28-2009, 08:15 PM
How about a thread merger?

unothadeal
02-28-2009, 08:15 PM

Did you see Cutler's performance at the end of the Pro Bowl with the game on the line. Now, I know the PB is worse than the Pre season to judge a player but it was God awful pathetic.

Titty Meat
02-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Cutler at the pro bowl? How bout Cutlers performance aginst the niners in the 06 game if they win there in or the 08 game aginst the Chargers if they win their in.

Basileus777
02-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Cutler's a good young QB, but he still has a lot to prove. And he has a terrible attitude.

doomy3
02-28-2009, 08:18 PM
How about a thread merger?

This.

Daface?

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-28-2009, 08:18 PM
Fuck Cutler, his own head coach would rather have Cassel. Come on Hamas, we have our QB.

So I should have some kind of insane loyalty to him? Sorry, I'm not taking Matt Cassel over Jay Cutler unless it's a Pixie Stick eating contest.

Basileus777
02-28-2009, 08:19 PM
This.

Daface?

I don't think he likes to merge threads.

Titty Meat
02-28-2009, 08:21 PM
He should ban Hamas & The draftubators for all there faggotry while hes at it

Iowanian
02-28-2009, 08:22 PM
This is where teams in the AFCW should use their counterintelligence CIA squad to a covert mission of sabbotage.

Whispers to players.....notes in the locker room.....stir up that hornets nest and play this right through camp....keep them mad at each other, bickering and unhappy.

'Hamas' Jenkins
He should ban Hamas & The draftubators for all there faggotry while hes at it

How many times have you popped from hatebaiting today :whackit:?

Mile High Mania
Cutler at the pro bowl? How bout Cutlers performance aginst the niners in the 06 game if they win there in or the 08 game aginst the Chargers if they win their in.

In 06 he was new to all this and in both seasons you reference, their DEF failed to help.

the Talking Can
He should ban Hamas & The draftubators for all there pillowbiterry while hes at it

no one cares what noobs think

Titty Meat
02-28-2009, 08:23 PM
How many times have you popped from hatebaiting today :whackit:?

You've been on all day bitching. Your crying = epic fail

Iowanian
02-28-2009, 08:23 PM
So I should have some kind of insane loyalty to him? Sorry, I'm not taking Matt Cassel over Jay Cutler unless it's a Pixie Stick eating contest.

Well thats just another place where you'd be WRONG.

Pixie sticks are made of mostly SUGAR and as a diabetic, Cutler is far inferior to Matt Cassel's superior pancreatic function.

orange
02-28-2009, 08:24 PM
In 06 he was new to all this and in both seasons you reference, their DEF failed to help.

In 06 he was also playing with a concussion, as I recall.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-28-2009, 08:25 PM

Pixie sticks are made of mostly SUGAR and as a diabetic, Cutler is far inferior to Matt Cassel's superior pancreatic function.

Hence the post.

Titty Meat
02-28-2009, 08:25 PM

You're right but the team did have 3 games to clinch the divison they lost all 3. He played poorly in 2 of the 3.

Titty Meat
02-28-2009, 08:26 PM
If there was a cawk sucking martahon Hamas would win.

Iowanian
02-28-2009, 08:27 PM
My bad. I mis-read it as "wouldn't".

Pancreatic Function +1 KC -1 Denver.

Saul Good
02-28-2009, 08:27 PM

Pixie sticks are made of mostly SUGAR and as a diabetic, Cutler is far inferior to Matt Cassel's superior pancreatic function.That was the joke. You may have misread his post.

rad
02-28-2009, 08:28 PM

That's....fucked...up....LMAO

SAUTO
02-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Hence the post.

where's the "my pancreas" hamas? i'm losing faith in you. you must be taking today harder than i expected:D

orange
The ChiefsPlanet Uncivil War has spilled over into yet another thread.

Too bad.

blueballs
Rivers hates Cutler
Cutler now hates Cassel
Russel hates them all because they laugh at him

rad

See, now that's just dumb, especially in light of this recent drama in Dove Valley....

Mr. Flopnuts
02-28-2009, 08:31 PM

LMAO Oh Christ.

Quesadilla Joe
02-28-2009, 08:37 PM
**** Cutler, his own head coach would rather have Cassel. Come on Hamas, we have our QB.

If that was the case Denver would have Cassel right now. We would never in a million years trade Cutler straight up for Cassel. We probably wanted Detroit's 2 first round picks AND Cassel.

MTG#10
02-28-2009, 08:37 PM

LMAO

chiefforlife
02-28-2009, 08:45 PM
If that was the case Denver would have Cassel right now. We would never in a million years trade Cutler straight up for Cassel. We probably wanted Detroit's 2 first round picks AND Cassel.

You keep telling yourself that.

Anyong Bluth
02-28-2009, 08:47 PM

I would not, and I usually agree with you, or defer to your opinion sometimes when I'm not familiar with a player.

However, as much talent and natural ability the guy has shown. He just doesn't seem to get over the turnovers, brainfart mistakes, and some of his comments just make me think this guy is never going to get it. He seems like someone that gets flustered if you get in his face, and is just another guy with all the tools but his ego or whatever it is keeps him from taking the next step... ?

Who knows. maybe if he had a guy like Haley who would ride his ass, he'd wise up.

If we were talking simply off talent, I get the point, but his attitude has been for shit, and he's come off as whiny, or a jackass, or way too full of himself for having done nothing at this point.

Hootie
02-28-2009, 08:47 PM

I don't care what anyone says...that draft value chart is a crock of shit. Sorry, the Dolphins took Jake Long two picks in front of Matt Ryan...according to that value chart Long was worth like 150 1st round picks more than Matt Ryan.

There is no way anyone can convince me Aaron Curry at #3 is that much better than taking someone at #23 and paying them #23 money.

Quesadilla Joe
02-28-2009, 08:49 PM
You keep telling yourself that.

New England could have gotten a lot more out of the trade if another team was involved. Denver did not want Cassel unless they were getting at least one first round draft pick to go along with it.

CupidStunt
02-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Rivers hates Cutler
Cutler now hates Cassel
Russel hates them all because they laugh at him

LMAO

BigRock
02-28-2009, 08:56 PM
New England could have gotten a lot more out of the trade if another team was involved. Denver did not want Cassel unless they were getting at least one first round draft pick to go along with it.

Then why are the BUCS, not Detroit, the team getting the most ink as being involved in the Denver/Pats talks? The Bucs don't have 2 first round picks.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-28-2009, 08:57 PM
I don't care what anyone says...that draft value chart is a crock of shit. Sorry, the Dolphins took Jake Long two picks in front of Matt Ryan...according to that value chart Long was worth like 150 1st round picks more than Matt Ryan.

There is no way anyone can convince me Aaron Curry at #3 is that much better than taking someone at #23 and paying them #23 money.

Just so I get this straight:

We're arrogant for questioning the decision making of a personnel move of an NFL GM
Yet all NFL GMs operate by said draft chart, including Pioli, who has used it multiple times in draft day trades.
You say that the draft chart is a crock of shit.

Ok.

chiefforlife
02-28-2009, 08:58 PM

Quoted from ESPN:
the proposed trade was a three-way deal that would have sent Cassel to Denver to reunite with former Patriots offensive coordinator and new Denver head coach Josh McDaniels, Cutler to Tampa Bay and compensation from Tampa Bay to New England.

Cutler isnt worth what you think he is, he cant win in the clutch, likes to throw picks in crunch time and cries about everything. Just sayin'

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-28-2009, 09:01 PM
I would not, and I usually agree with you, or defer to your opinion sometimes when I'm not familiar with a player.

However, as much talent and natural ability the guy has shown. He just doesn't seem to get over the turnovers, brainfart mistakes, and some of his comments just make me think this guy is never going to get it. He seems like someone that gets flustered if you get in his face, and is just another guy with all the tools but his ego or whatever it is keeps him from taking the next step... ?

Who knows. maybe if he had a guy like Haley who would ride his ass, he'd wise up.

If we were talking simply off talent, I get the point, but his attitude has been for shit, and he's come off as whiny, or a jackass, or way too full of himself for having done nothing at this point.

Reasonable people can disagree. I have no problem with that. He does have moments of dipshittery, but he's also 25 years old. It's not like Peyton Manning wasn't storming around on the sidelines pouting at the same age, or Roethlisberger wasn't road pizza, Favre wasn't picking Vicodin out of his own puke, or Elway wasn't wearing those dumbass aviators.

Hell, just looking at video on NFLN of the quarterback controversies, I was amazed at how much of a dickhead Steve Young came off as, but he was young.

Sanka
02-28-2009, 09:01 PM
Vaj Cuntler is a pussy, I would never want him as my franchise QB, unless this was the Canadian League. Then maybe I would consider.

Hootie
02-28-2009, 09:04 PM
Just so I get this straight:

We're arrogant for questioning the decision making of a personnel move of an NFL GM
Yet all NFL GMs operate by said draft chart, including Pioli, who has used it multiple times in draft day trades.
You say that the draft chart is a crock of shit.

Ok.

I say Cassel + our 3rd-7th round picks isn't somehow comparable to the #14 overall.

I'm sure you can use it for guidance and all...but come the fuck on. Other than Stafford at #1, the #2-#6 picks in this draft all appear to have similar value.

No one has any idea what we should do with #3 now that we have our QB...so why take Curry and pay him #3 money when you can find a guy that would likely have similar impact to the club at #23 and have to pay him $30M less?

That's why New England was more interested in #34 than #3...who are they going to take at #3 that is going to be worth $30M guaranteed?

Exactly.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-28-2009, 09:08 PM
I say Cassel + our 3rd-7th round picks isn't somehow comparable to the #14 overall.

I'm sure you can use it for guidance and all...but come the fuck on. Other than Stafford at #1, the #2-#6 picks in this draft all appear to have similar value.

No one has any idea what we should do with #3 now that we have our QB...so why take Curry and pay him #3 money when you can find a guy that would likely have similar impact to the club at #23 and have to pay him $30M less?

That's why New England was more interested in #34 than #3...who are they going to take at #3 that is going to be worth $30M guaranteed?

Exactly.

It's pretty clear that with this team moving to a 3-4 that BJ Raji is the pick at 3 since they've taken a QB.

I"m sorry if you can't keep up.

Hootie
02-28-2009, 09:13 PM
It's pretty clear that with this team moving to a 3-4 that BJ Raji is the pick at 3 since they've taken a QB.

I"m sorry if you can't keep up.

My fault.

Quesadilla Joe
02-28-2009, 09:16 PM
Quoted from ESPN:
the proposed trade was a three-way deal that would have sent Cassel to Denver to reunite with former Patriots offensive coordinator and new Denver head coach Josh McDaniels, Cutler to Tampa Bay and compensation from Tampa Bay to New England.

Cutler isnt worth what you think he is, he cant win in the clutch, likes to throw picks in crunch time and cries about everything. Just sayin'

And Denver turned it down. If they wanted the career backup scrub Cassel he would have been in Denver.

CHENZ A!
02-28-2009, 09:28 PM
And Denver turned it down. If they wanted the career backup scrub Cassel he would have been in Denver.

LMAO you are a fool.

chiefforlife
02-28-2009, 09:39 PM

They didnt turn it down. It was reported that the deal to KC had made this one impossible.
Face it your coach was very interested in trading Cutler for Cassel.

Denver had to float the idea in the first place, teams dont just call other teams and ask if they will trade their QB, unless they got wind it was possible.

Do you think people just call Pittsburgh and ask if they want to trade Rothlisberger?

Quesadilla Joe
02-28-2009, 09:45 PM
They didnt turn it down. It was reported that the deal to KC had made this one impossible.
Face it your coach was very interested in trading Cutler for Cassel.

Denver had to float the idea in the first place, teams dont just call other teams and ask if they will trade their QB, unless they got wind it was possible.

Do you think people just call Pittsburgh and ask if they want to trade Rothlisberger?

Other teams thought that McDaniels would be more comfortable with Cassel than he would have been with Cutler. But McDaniels made the right decision.

If Denver really wanted to trade Cutler for Cassel straight up in a 3 team trade with New England/Detroit/ Denver or NE/TB/DEN, or NE/MIN/DEN the Patriots would have gotten more than a second round pick.

The only reason Cassel's name was brought up was because McDaniels coached him last year.

Denver wasn't trying to get Cassel. Other teams were trying to get Cutler.

unlurking
02-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Reasonable people can disagree. I have no problem with that. He does have moments of dipshittery, but he's also 25 years old. It's not like Peyton Manning wasn't storming around on the sidelines pouting at the same age, or Roethlisberger wasn't road pizza, Favre wasn't picking Vicodin out of his own puke, or Elway wasn't wearing those dumbass aviators.

Hell, just looking at video on NFLN of the quarterback controversies, I was amazed at how much of a dickhead Steve Young came off as, but he was young.
Cutler seems more like the second coming of Jake Plummer than John Elway, but maybe that's just me.

htismaqe
02-28-2009, 10:08 PM
Cutler seems more like the second coming of Jake Plummer than John Elway, but maybe that's just me.

It's not just you. Cutler has a big arm and lots of physical talent. I still question whether or not he has "it" though and it seems like his new coach might agree...

SAUTO
02-28-2009, 10:17 PM
bronco fans in denial..... lol

the Talking Can
02-28-2009, 10:19 PM

ROFL

Just Passin' By
02-28-2009, 10:21 PM
Nancy, err... Cutler, had better learn to keep her mouth shut or she'll find herself on the receiving end of a humiliating lesson in coach-player relations in the Parcells/Belichick tree.

kstater
02-28-2009, 10:23 PM
The way I heard it was the Broncos got phone calls about it. I don't why Cutler is all butt-hurt over the Donks answering the phone. Hell, you never say no until you've heard the whole deal because you never know when a "you get an offer you can't refuse" one pops up.

If one team is looking to trade for Cassel and then trade for Cutler, yeah. But if rumors are true and 2 teams were looking at that scenario? The Broncos are shopping Cutler.

CHENZ A!
02-28-2009, 10:23 PM
Michael Smith just said on sportscenter that Denver wanted to include THEIR 1st rounder. LMAO

SAUTO
02-28-2009, 10:24 PM

ROFL

keep saying it it sounds so good. can we get a thread that says nothing but

denver's coach wants our QB
Scott Pioli GM of the Kansas City Chiefs

perm edwards fired

kstater
02-28-2009, 10:26 PM

There's exactly 2 QB's that's worth that trade. Guess what, Cutler isn't one of them.

Just Passin' By
02-28-2009, 10:28 PM
Michael Smith just said on sportscenter that Denver wanted to include THEIR 1st rounder. LMAO

Please tell me you're kidding.....

doomy3
02-28-2009, 10:29 PM

Nope, that is what he said.

Cassel is obviously higher regarded than many on here think...

CHENZ A!
02-28-2009, 10:30 PM

Michael Smith just said that. Seriously. I don't know how reliable a source he is, but that's what he just said like 10 min ago.

SAUTO
02-28-2009, 10:30 PM
Michael Smith just said that. Seriously. I don't know how reliable a source he is, but that's what he just said like 10 min ago.

i thought thats what he said, the little one was in here saying goodnight so...

tboss27
02-28-2009, 10:35 PM

ROFLROFL

Maybe they don't like Cutler cause he's diabetic (I'm allowed that cheap shot, I am a type 1 diabetic as well)

Really though, a low blow to Cutler. Absolutely hilarious if they really offered a first for him, and I can't wait to see Cutler blow his fuse w/ McDaniels next year the first time he gets chewed out after an INT.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-28-2009, 10:58 PM
What a fucking crybaby. Prove McDaniels wrong, don't cry about it.

Exactly. My name for him is "CutlerDouche"( or Gay Butler; whichever strikes your fancy ), and he keeps living right on up to it.
I tell you man, I'll take the relatively quiet, dignified leader over the utter and embarrassing horseshit that he and Rivers constantly display.

Look guys, you know I respect both of you immensely when it comes to the knowledge and to the takes.
And, I'm still not entirely convinced that we WON'T pull the trigger and work a deal for either Matt or Mark. It's obvious that Pioli does indeed value the position, and if that's the case; double-down.

Or hell, who the fuck knows? If his first move was this damned spectacular in terms of screwing the other guy, it might very well be just one piece in a larger puzzle, and Matt Cassel may be nothing more than a Pawn in the greater game! I'm not putting ANYTHING past Pioli now, and neither should anyone else.

That said, I can't sit here and say with any intellectual honesty that we've "really screwed the pooch" in terms of opportunity, talent, or value.

The Buddha
02-28-2009, 11:01 PM
I would gladly trade Cassel and every one of our 3rd-7th round picks for Rivers.

I fixed your post, though I don't think SD would go for this :-)

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-28-2009, 11:10 PM
I mean, Bradford, Tebow, McCoy, Davis, Freeman, Reesing, and anyone else under THEM in the draft this year or next year?

There's a lot of potential fuck up we won't have to endure to be thankful for!

Just sayin'...

Anyong Bluth
02-28-2009, 11:18 PM

And cooler heads will prevail.

I think we both see the same thing- and only are looking at it from a different point of view.

I think we'd rate out the guy in terms of tools probably very similarly.

I think where we disagree is simply on his ability to mature versus other guys you point out as examples.

The very much seems to me like some one that has a shitty attitude, and maybe the right situation with a good core of players and coaches can keep his ass in check. Not that I don't think he doesn't have the tools to be an elite player, and I think anyone would agree that he is probably still a better prospect than Cassel or anyone coming out of this or next year's draft.

If you can steal the guy for a good trade, hell yes it's worth the risk. But why is a former Pat's man seemingly so eager to move the guy? Even before 1 season of getting the chance to help correct his problems?

All this is of course just speculation, and it's not like we have 1/2 the story.

On a sidenote, and this may not really be a great comparison, but I remember when we watched Gannon get snubbed in starting the playoffs after being 1 of, if not the hottest QB's in the 2nd half of the season, before entering the off season as a FA, and signing with the Raiders.
I watched enough and knew that was a huge mistake for us during the season, and a mistake by our front office. A simple by product of a org. afraid to admit they made a mistake with who they put their big money on as their starting QB. We watched him walk for nothing and he went on to a SB appearance, and MVP. We ended up with blah play from our "franchise" QB- who ended up walking out at the 1st chance to goto Baltimore and become a giant failure in FA signings for that team.

Time will tell, but I won't complain TOO much, even though there is A LOT of value that could have been had at that 34th pick....

We shall see..

CaliforniaChief
02-28-2009, 11:55 PM
Maybe Jay Cutler and Brian Waters could be brought together in a complex trade that involves LJ, TO, and some upstart Siberian League Team. I'm so sick of these athletes filling their tampons every time things don't go perfectly for them. Don't take it personal, just take it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-28-2009, 11:57 PM
Maybe Jay Cutler and Brian Waters could be brought together in a complex trade that involves LJ, TO, and some upstart Siberian League Team. I'm so sick of these athletes filling their tampons every time things don't go perfectly for them. Don't take it personal, just take it.

LMAO

Chiefshrink
03-01-2009, 12:16 AM

And this is why I will win all your casino cash come draft day:shake:

Not good Hamas, just think about what you just stated here if you are in rebuild mode. Giving all your picks up for an 'immature whinny ass' who blames everyone but himself. I don't care if he can throw the ball 200yds in one sling of the ball. If your QB is NOT mentally tough and mature like Cassel you will lose more often than you will win.:rolleyes:

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-01-2009, 04:03 AM
And this is why I will win all your casino cash come draft day:shake:

Not good Hamas, just think about what you just stated here if you are in rebuild mode. Giving all your picks up for an 'immature whinny ass' who blames everyone but himself. I don't care if he can throw the ball 200yds in one sling of the ball. If your QB is NOT mentally tough and mature like Cassel you will lose more often than you will win.:rolleyes:

If you think Matt Cassel is in the same galaxy as Jay Cutler, you need to up your meds.

We didn't get a hometown discount for Cassel. Period. Belichick had no problems cutting ties with Troy Brown, Lawyer Milloy, Ty Law, or Drew Bledsoe. What makes you think that he's going to take significantly lesser compensation just because he likes Pioli?

The man is a psychopath. His job is his life, and he keeps his job by winning. He's not going to put himself in a disadvantageous position for any reason.

Denver is not trading a younger quarterback with more experience, more physical tools, and who did more with less.

There is no reason to show some kind of asinine loyalty to Matt Cassel because he wears a Chiefs jersey. If someone else offered him more money if he were a FA, he'd go there, and if another team offered better compensation, he'd be there.

People need to stop thinking that this team or its players give a shit about you. They don't. So at least try to approach player evaluation with some logic.

Hootie
03-01-2009, 04:08 AM
If you think Matt Cassel is in the same galaxy as Jay Cutler, you need to up your meds.

I guess we'll see...apparently Pioli and McDaniels think they are pretty comparable...and I bet both of those guys know a hell of a lot more than even you, Mr. Drafturbator!