PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV A holiday was created called Gandalf Raping Day...

Hammock Parties
03-01-2009, 01:59 AM
I guarantee laughter from at least 75 percent of you.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid271548326/bctid4899014001

Saccopoo
03-01-2009, 02:43 AM
Perhaps the 75 percent that are idiots, love internets stupidity, or are just plain fucking stupid. That was dumb. Seriously. Dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumbditity dumb dumb dumb.

Oh, and not to mention the love of stupid, internets sexually violent homo-eroticism. If you find that type of violent, homosexual stuff funny.

Hammock Parties
03-01-2009, 02:51 AM
The 75 percent that don't have a stick up their ass, anyway.

Saccopoo
03-01-2009, 03:03 AM

Homosexual rape. Putting sticks in guys asses. And that's funny?

You are a riot.

Seriously.

Henny Youngman, if he was a internets boderline fag (and, sociologists state that, while 10% of the human populations is purely hetero or homosexual, the other 80% was in-between), would say, "Take my raped boyfriend. Please."

But then, he wasn't. But you think that 75% of people here will find that violent homo-eroticism is funny. But, in actuality, it is, well, not funny. Tragic actually. Perhaps we should send you to Turkey on an international flight with a couple ounces of some controlled substance in your pocket, and upon landing in Istanbul you get arrested and sent to some provincial prison for 10 years. And in that 10 years you get repeatably raped by other inmates. Up until you think you are going to die. Both physically and mentally.

How funny does that sound?

Garner a chuckle?

Did you guffaw?

Hammock Parties
03-01-2009, 03:08 AM
I think both of your posts are pretty hilarious. But the second one was better.

RealSNR
03-01-2009, 03:13 AM
Homosexual rape. Putting sticks in guys asses. And that's funny?

You are a riot.

Seriously.

Henny Youngman, if he was a internets boderline pillowbiter (and, sociologists state that, while 10% of the human populations is purely hetero or homosexual, the other 80% was in-between), would say, "Take my raped boyfriend. Please."

But then, he wasn't. But you think that 75% of people here will find that violent homo-eroticism is funny. But, in actuality, it is, well, not funny. Tragic actually. Perhaps we should send you to Turkey on an international flight with a couple ounces of some controlled substance in your pocket, and upon landing in Istanbul you get arrested and sent to some provincial prison for 10 years. And in that 10 years you get repeatably raped by other inmates. Up until you think you are going to die. Both physically and mentally.

How funny does that sound?

Garner a chuckle?

Did you guffaw?You know, your name is pretty gay? Saccogoo? Sack o' goo? Sack of goo? Sack of semen?

It's funny. Did you intend that? If you did, that's funny. You chose a penis joke and it was funny.

Imagine that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-01-2009, 03:25 AM

Jesus CHRIST this guy! "Did everyone get their copy of the flowchart"? he said at the company picnic...

I thought it was funny as fuck.:D

The_Doctor10
03-01-2009, 04:57 AM
I 'Lol'd' :D

Chief Pote
03-01-2009, 08:30 AM
It was worth a chuckle.

petegz28
03-01-2009, 08:36 AM
Some kind of funny...but pretty much stupid

Baby Lee
03-01-2009, 08:38 AM
Some kind of funny...but pretty much stupid

I think that's on 'The Whitest Kids You Know' home page.