PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Your guess: Has Cassel inked a long term deal yet?

T-post Tom
03-01-2009, 07:26 PM
If not, how soon? No way Scott P. pays this year's FP $14M+ or next year's $17M+.

blueballs
03-01-2009, 07:27 PM
When the fuck are they going to hire a Gm
when the fuck are they going to hire a head coach

T-post Tom
03-01-2009, 07:32 PM
When the **** are they going to hire a Gm
when the **** are they going to hire a head coach

I'm not bitching. I was just curious what others thought and hoping maybe someone had some info. Besides, I'd like to see enuff cap space retained to bring in more FA talent.

blueballs
03-01-2009, 07:33 PM
You know the drill by now
anytime you can
you do -drill

T-post Tom
03-01-2009, 07:37 PM
You know the drill by now
anytime you can
you do -drill

And you wonder why
the color of balls
are blue

blueballs
03-01-2009, 07:38 PM
blue viens
cursing with testosterone

milkman
03-01-2009, 07:41 PM
I'm not bitching. I was just curious what others thought and hoping maybe someone had some info. Besides, I'd like to see enuff cap space retained to bring in more FA talent.

We still have around 40 mil in cap space.

T-post Tom
03-01-2009, 07:44 PM
blue viens
cursing with testosterone

cursing? really? not coursing? interesting. whoremoans are good generally.

Johnny Vegas
03-01-2009, 07:46 PM
I posted the same prediction thread and pretty much got the same response from only BB. Seems like most don't want to take a stab at what the contract would be. It might make them look inferior and ruin any credibility. I say make him work for it. It could cost the Chiefs more if he isn't what they thought after a big contract.

blueballs
03-01-2009, 07:49 PM
cursing? really? not coursing? interesting. whoremoans are good generally.

like youv'e never felt a dammit carl
reverberate from the bottom of your sack

blueballs
03-01-2009, 07:50 PM
I posted the same prediction thread and pretty much got the same response from only BB. Seems like most don't want to take a stab at what the contract would be. It might make them look inferior and ruin any credibility. I say make him work for it. It could cost the Chiefs more if he isn't what they thought after a big contract.

credibility
credibility
I ain't part of the gang of 14

T-post Tom
03-01-2009, 07:54 PM
We still have around 40 mil in cap space.

Still over $40? That's good considering Vrabel's cap for the Chiefs is estimated to be between $3M - $4M, while Cassel's will get $14.65M under the franchise tag. It just seems like Pioli isn't the kind of guy that would do this deal without having at least a tentative agreement on a long term deal. Regardless, I like what he's done with this trade.

T-post Tom
03-01-2009, 07:55 PM
like youv'e never felt a dammit carl
reverberate from the bottom of your sack

I feel many good things when I look at your avatar.

T-post Tom
03-01-2009, 08:03 PM

I'll stick my neck out: 5-7 yr deal with $19M - $21M signing bonus. I'm sure there'll be plenty of performance clauses. [I have no credibility. :) ]