PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Cassel, Bowe, and ???

steve_minor
03-02-2009, 01:24 PM
I am getting the feeling KC optimism is starting to make a comeback. I hear trade rumors and draft picks that will improve our D. Cassel and Thigpen will only make each other better by competing for #1 QB spot. The only thing that concerns me is who the hell are we going to throw the ball to??

Bowe, Gonzo, and ????

wutamess
03-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Yo mama :shrug:
http://i38.tinypic.com/2jb44nk.jpg

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-02-2009, 01:26 PM
I don't think there's going to be much competition between Cassel and Thigpen.

Ultra Peanut
03-02-2009, 01:29 PM
this thread best of all threads

OnTheWarpath15
03-02-2009, 01:30 PM
I don't think there's going to be much competition between Cassel and Thigpen.

Much?

Try none.

There was talk on sports radio this morning here in STL about how excited people would be to trade for Tyler Thigpen.

ROFL

So much for KC having the dumbest fans in the league...

Buck
03-02-2009, 01:31 PM
UP, was that you who posted the Forkstabbed Gif the other day?

I need a link to that.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-02-2009, 01:34 PM
Much?

Try none.

There was talk on sports radio this morning here in STL about how excited people would be to trade for Tyler Thigpen.

ROFL

Much was sarcasm... equals none. I was trying to be nice.

OnTheWarpath15
03-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Much was sarcasm... equals none. I was trying to be nice.

That's very nice of you.

:D

beach tribe
03-02-2009, 01:40 PM
If Bradley stays healthy, he is a weapon.

ncCHIEFfan
03-02-2009, 01:41 PM
I guess we hope Franklin improves?

keg in kc
03-02-2009, 01:42 PM
I guess we hope Franklin improves?We do.

J Diddy
Much?

Try none.

ROFL

Send him away. I'll pack his bags for him.

ncCHIEFfan
TO be honest, I am hoping with better coaching the guys on the roster will improve

beach tribe
03-02-2009, 01:44 PM
What I' worried about right now is not recievers. It's O-linemen. We better fuqin get some. Do you guys remember what our line looked like before we went to the spread? That's some scary shit. O- linemen is our biggest area of need right now if you ask me.
We will have 0 running game, and Cassel will probably get killled if we don't get at least 2, and preferably 3 SOLID starters.

ncCHIEFfan
03-02-2009, 01:45 PM
We do.

It would be nice if some of our draft picks produce!

Micjones
03-02-2009, 01:46 PM
If Bradley stays healthy, he is a weapon.

Indeed.
That guy was nails at certain points last year.

I think the injury concerns are enough to warrant us making at least 1 move in Free Agency or the Draft, but he'll be a factor for sure.

ncCHIEFfan
03-02-2009, 01:46 PM
What I' worried about right now is not recievers. It's O-linemen. We better fuqin get some. Do you guys remember what our line looked like before we went to the spread? That's some scary shit. O- linemen is our biggest area of need right now if you ask me.
We will have 0 running game, and Cassel will probably get killled if we don't get at least 2, and preferably 3 SOLID starters.

Your right brother

Micjones
03-02-2009, 01:47 PM

*Cough* Ray Willis *Cough*
That guy would be our starter at RT.

ncCHIEFfan
03-02-2009, 01:47 PM
It would be great if Bowe can find his hands this season

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-02-2009, 01:48 PM
I guess we hope Franklin improves?

No we'd like for him to get worse.

Micjones
03-02-2009, 01:49 PM
It would be great if Bowe can find his hands this season

He'll be on Juggs duty all off-season!

ModSocks
03-02-2009, 01:52 PM
wait for Holt to get cut and bring him in. Piss of the St. Louis fans. Bowe/Gonzo/Holt/Bradley. Damn good combination.

HemiEd
03-02-2009, 02:16 PM

I could not agree more, the Chiefs need to build the lines.

Stinger
03-02-2009, 02:19 PM
I am getting the feeling KC optimism is starting to make a comeback. I hear trade rumors and draft picks that will improve our D. Cassel and Thigpen will only make each other better by competing for #1 QB spot. The only thing that concerns me is who the hell are we going to throw the ball to??

Bowe, Gonzo, and ????

Devard Darling FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/Claythan]

Gdaddy
03-02-2009, 02:21 PM
why do people keep posting that there will be a qb competition? Why are people so high on Thigpen? Come on guys, lets be realistic. We didnt trade a second rounder for a qb competition. Cassel is 100% the starter, Thigpen will be a great back up. There is no question what so ever on this topic. Thigpen had his try out, he won two games...end of story.

RustShack
03-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Micheal Crabtree /end thread

htismaqe
03-02-2009, 02:26 PM
why do people keep posting that there will be a qb competition? Why are people so high on Thigpen? Come on guys, lets be realistic. We didnt trade a second rounder for a qb competition. Cassel is 100% the starter, Thigpen will be a great back up. There is no question what so ever on this topic. Thigpen had his try out, he won two games...end of story.

:clap:

OnTheWarpath15
03-02-2009, 02:43 PM

Great post, however Thigpen only won 1 game.

joemama
03-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Yancy Thigpen :D