PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Taco John: Ready to move on without Jay Cutler

Hammock Parties
03-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Hoo boy. PULL THE TRIGGER, PIOLI! BRING US JAY CUTLER! LMAO

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=77804

I posted this in another thread, but I wanted to break it out into its own thread and get it out of the "Jay's a whiner," "McDaniels sucks" mire, and start looking at this situation from a "where do we go from here" perspective...

Here's how I see it:

I think the issue is that Jay wanted out before, but was talked off the ledge by McDaniels. Jay actually bought in to McDaniels and his plan and started to get excited about working with the new coach in the new system -- and now all this happens and he feels betrayed.

From Jay's (IMO correct) perspective, the Broncos were shopping him around - I find it very hard to believe that three teams contacted us about the very same deal, and that the Broncos were just sitting back suprised by it all - that's a cover story, and you'd have to be naive to believe it given the facts that we know.

I can't blame Jay for feeling betrayed. I can't blame Jay for not wanting to talk to the man who betrayed him. I don't think he's handling the situation greatly, but then, I don't think McDaniels handled the situation greatly either. But what's done is done.

I think that the message that Jay is sending to McDaniels and the organization is clear: I'm not willing to trust you again, or forgive you for that betrayal of trust. Whether it makes him a whiner or not, what's clear is that Jay feels betrayed, and his pride is not allowing him to come to the table at this time. Like it or not, he's got a big ego. It's part of who he is.

I hate to say it, but I don't think that this is going to work out. If I were McDaniels, I'd accept that I handled the situation poorly, but I'd start making my contingency plans with the idea that Jay may not be a part of this team's future. This means that I'd start looking to trade Jay to move up into one of the top three spots in order to draft Sanchez or Stafford, and start looking for a veteran quarterback to run the system in the interim.

I'd continue to reach out to Jay, and I'd set a mental deadline for when this situation needs to be resolved - I'm thinking by mid-March. If it's not resolved by this time, I'd start making calls about moving him for a top draft spot.

Buck
03-02-2009, 09:22 PM
I want Jay Cutler to stay. Please stay Jay.

DeezNutz
03-02-2009, 09:23 PM
LMAO

Best thing about being a Chiefs fan right now is that I'm not a Broncos fan.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-02-2009, 09:48 PM
I want Jay Cutler to stay. Please stay Jay.

LMAO

These! ROFL

The butt-hurt is strong in this one...

Hammock Parties
03-02-2009, 09:49 PM
I see what Taco is saying, though. He's right.

If I'm Jay Cutler, it might be hard to even come to work this offseason. He has to be crushed.

For a guy with diabetes...anything else sapping his enthusiasm for his job is going to be dangerous.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-02-2009, 09:53 PM
I see what Taco is saying, though. He's right.

If I'm Jay Cutler, it might be hard to even come to work this offseason. He has to be crushed.

For a guy with diabetes...anything else sapping his enthusiasm for his job is going to be dangerous.

Fuck that. What Cutler needs, is for John Elway to take him out behind the stadium and beat his little ass with a Piss-Elm branch for an hour or two!

Spare the rod, and spoil the douche! :fire:

Mr. Flopnuts
03-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Taco doesn't like talking football on this forum unless it's to remind us how much the Chiefs want to be just like the Broncos. I wonder if he feels that way now, because it sounds like the Broncos want something the Chiefs have. :evil:

Hammock Parties
Fuck that. What Cutler needs, is for John Elway to take him out behind the stadium and beat his little ass with a Piss-Elm branch for an hour or two!

Spare the rod, and spoil the douche!

Why should Cutler play in a situation where he doesn't feel totally comfortable?

He doesn't have to. Furthermore, it might affect his performance.

He has enough power, and enough standing in the NFL that he can play where he wants to, for the most part.

The Broncos should be getting down on their knees and kissing his feet right now.

If Cutler was released there would be a dozen teams lining up to sign him. Maybe more.

QuikSsurfer
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/quikssurfer/gifs/diabetus.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
03-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Why should Cutler play in a situation where he doesn't feel totally comfortable?

He has enough power, and enough standing in the NFL that he can play where he wants to, for the most part.

The Broncos should be getting down on their knees and kissing his feet right now.

If Cutler was released there would be a dozen teams lining up to sign him. Maybe more.

Pioli should call Xander and offer Cassel for Cutler and Denver's 1st.

Sweet Daddy Hate
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/quikssurfer/gifs/diabetus.jpg

ROFLROFLROFL REP!

kcpasco

Cutler is under contract, he should cash his million dollar paychecks and shut the fuck up.

But then again I like agony in Donk world

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Pioli should call Xander and offer Cassel for Cutler and Denver's 1st.

Couldn't I just put my balls in a vice for Charity and call it good instead?
:D

Hammock Parties
03-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Cutler is under contract, he should cash his million dollar paychecks and shut the fuck up.

But then again I like agony in Donk world

He should, yes.

He doesn't have to.

Especially since it's clear he's been wronged.

Saul Good
03-02-2009, 10:06 PM
What is it about Denver coaches trying to run their star QBs out of town?

wild1
03-02-2009, 10:08 PM
The owner cannot pick one player over the GM and the coach he just hired. unless Cutler can shrink his ego enough to fit in Mile High then Cutler has to go. If McDaniels is a disciple of the Belichick school then either you are on board, or you are walking the plank

I am sure plenty of teams like the Bucs, Jets, Bears, Vikings, etc are burning up the phones over in Broncoland

Dayze
03-02-2009, 10:19 PM

Who cares?

orange
03-02-2009, 10:22 PM

TRADITION!!!

http://www.twods.org/html/members/fiddler_on_the_roof_fiddler.gif

blueballs
03-02-2009, 10:24 PM
You know the rat
is calling him and egging it on

Hammock Parties
03-02-2009, 10:30 PM
This is why I wanted Shanahan. I LOVE Jay Cutler. I won't say I knew this was going to happen but now that it has....YOU KNOW Shanahan would be all over this, trying to get his quarterback back.

And with the news that Marshall is PO'd right there with Cutler, it could have been a package deal.

A man can dream...

SAUTO
03-02-2009, 10:31 PM

it's called a CONTRACT, he doesnt have to show but we saw how that qorked out for plummer

EyePod
03-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Wow, I would love it if they somehow got Stafford or Sanchez. We would be set for the next 3 years (assuming they give up on them after 3 years) of them trying to use bad QB's in the NFL! This is sweet!! Plus, getting to see Mecca make excuses for Sanchez for the next 3 years would we just as good!

BigRock
03-02-2009, 10:34 PM
This is why I wanted Shanahan. I LOVE Jay Cutler. I won't say I knew this was going to happen but now that it has....YOU KNOW Shanahan would be all over this, trying to get his quarterback back.

And with the news that Marshall is PO'd right there with Cutler, it could have been a package deal.

A man can dream...

Gee, a complete flake and a turd who might miss half the season!

IF ONLY!

Tiger's Fan
03-02-2009, 10:35 PM
They won't need to get into the top three to get Sanchez. If Frisco gets Warner, he probably won't go in the top ten.

SAUTO
03-02-2009, 10:35 PM

IF ONLY!

ROFLREP

Tiger's Fan
03-02-2009, 10:37 PM

A man can dream...

Cutler isn't a finisher, and he seems pretty punkish to me. Pass...

MagicHef
03-02-2009, 10:37 PM
I am starting to be less excited about McDaniels.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2009, 10:41 PM

IF ONLY!

I think Marshall was turning it around under Shanahan...JMO...

But I totally disagree on Cutler. Especially because the Broncos didn't have anything close to a complete team.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2009, 10:45 PM
it's called a CONTRACT, he doesnt have to show but we saw how that qorked out for plummer

Unfortunately teams don't honor contracts either...

Cutler just got flat disrespected by a coach who is barely older than he is.

It has to sting.

MadMax
03-02-2009, 10:47 PM

Let me guess..You'd rather have Cassel? ROFL!!!!!

SAUTO
03-02-2009, 10:50 PM

It has to sting.

but you see if the team doesnt honor it the player can go somewhere else and the team can sign another player, if the player doesnt honor he sits at home, he doesnt control the situation

EyePod
03-02-2009, 10:50 PM

This is retarded. Cutler is a good version of Brett Favre.

Tribal Warfare
03-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Just watch those fuckers will trade him to Detroit for their #1 overall pick, and then the Broncos will draft Stafford.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Let me guess..You'd rather have Cassel? ROFL!!!!!

Cassel would make a fine Drew Bledsoe for the Chiefs, with a young, 3rd overall Tom Brady waiting in the wings!

Oh wait; that's exactly where we're headed.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2009, 11:02 PM
but you see if the team doesnt honor it the player can go somewhere else and the team can sign another player, if the player doesnt honor he sits at home, he doesnt control the situation

Cutler has enough power he can do what he wants. He's not a 32-year old guard.

SoCalBronco
03-02-2009, 11:09 PM

It has to sting.

Agreed. McDaniels needs to be punished for this. He can't just sit there saying "stop whining, you better come back" without going through suffering himself. He IS to blame. He needs to pay for that. He's the one who should grow up.

And I think its bush league for the team to be leaking things to smear Cutler. These men are thugs. They don't deserve to be running the team. When they agree to a public humiliation, then a meeting can take place. If they are unwilling to be humiliated, then forget it.

KcMizzou
03-02-2009, 11:10 PM
Agreed. McDaniels needs to be punished for this. He can't just sit there saying "stop whining, you better come back" without going through suffering himself. He IS to blame. He needs to pay for that. He's the one who should grow up.

And I think its bush league for the team to be leaking things to smear Cutler. These men are thugs. They don't deserve to be running the team. When they agree to a public humiliation, then a meeting can take place. If they are unwilling to be humiliated, then forget it.You serious?

Hammock Parties
03-02-2009, 11:12 PM
SoCal I feel for you man. This has to suck. Jay Cutler is the best thing to happen to your franchise since Terrell Davis...and the new powers that be are shitting all over it.

Should have never fired Shanahan.

SBK
03-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Cutler has the physical skill, but has yet to show he's got the right mental makeup.

We'll never see him win the Super Bowl.

StcChief
03-02-2009, 11:15 PM
LMAO

Best thing about being a Chiefs ..is I'm NEVER a Broncos fan.FYP

KcMizzou
03-02-2009, 11:17 PM
He's the one who should grow up.
"YOU are the ones, who are the ball lickers!!!"

Skip Towne
03-02-2009, 11:18 PM
Couldn't I just put my balls in a vice for Charity and call it good instead?

That assumes you have balls. I'm betting they haven't dropped yet. Just judging from your posts.

Tribal Warfare
03-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Cutler just the QB Bears need (http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-03-haugh-onbears-chicagomar03,0,7412783.story)

David Haugh | On the Bears
March 3, 2009

Dan Patrick: You grew up in Indiana—are you a Colts fan? Jay Cutler: I'm a Bear fan. Patrick: Would you like to play for the Bears? Cutler: Yeah, I wouldn't mind playing for the Bears. —WMVP-AM 1000 interview Yes, on March 2, Jay Cutler confessed to a national radio audience that he grew up a Bears fan and wanted to play for his favorite team. March 2, 2006, that is. Back then, Cutler was coming out of Vanderbilt pegged as the first-round draft pick he would become. Monday, Cutler was just a disgruntled Denver Bronco teasing all NFL general managers in search of a franchise quarterback by acting like a guy who wants to be traded. Jerry Angelo, please indulge us by paying attention. History suggests Angelo will stay miles away from any trade controversy in the Mile High city. Reality says the Broncos and first-year coach Josh McDaniels now will go out of their way to show Cutler he is king, not (Matt) Cassel. But suspend traditional Halas Hall practicality for a moment and replace it with some ingenuity. The Bears probably aren't going back to the Super Bowl by stocking the roster with promising offensive linemen with one start in four NFL seasons, no matter how nice a signing Frank Omiyale is. And they won't return to NFC elite status by turning the wide receiver corps into an NFL internship program or chasing thirtysomething free-agent defensive backs. At some point it will require bigger and bolder moves, and prying Cutler away from Denver would be one that could cement Angelo's legacy in Chicago. Angelo told the world after the 2008 season that he was fixated on fixing the quarterback position. If Angelo really meant that—and he is an earnest man—then he must exhaust every possibility to acquire a 25-year-old Pro Bowl QB who has suddenly found himself in the NFL equivalent of a bad marriage. In explaining why the Bears would stay out of the bidding for wide receivers such as T.J. Houshmandzadeh (who signed Monday with the Seahawks) and Nate Washington (who agreed to terms with the Titans on Monday), Angelo has espoused the theory that the quarterback makes the receivers and not vice versa. A quarterback such as Cutler finally would allow Angelo to prove that theory. The Bears can win with Kyle Orton. This idea has nothing to do with Orton. But Cutler is on the cusp of his prime and likely to become one of the game's top 10 quarterbacks over the next decade. For those reasons, Denver would be foolish to trade him. But then the Broncos were fools over the weekend when they considered trading Cutler for Cassel, so never underestimate the effect altitude has on judgment in the Rockies. Reports in Denver say Cutler remains miffed regardless who initiated trade talks. Sports Illustrated reported he requested a trade last month when his offensive coordinator left the team. The Bears were one of three possible trade partners, according to an ESPN.com report. Where there is smoke in Denver, there is a need for Angelo to grab a mask and charge in, even if Cutler's agent, Bus Cook, told the Tribune he wasn't aware of anything involving Cutler and the Bears. Even if Broncos officials have repeated in the last several days that Cutler isn't on the trade block. McDaniels is said to have wanted Cassel because he had run an offense in New England predicated on precision and accuracy that isn't Cutler's strong suit. Orton is accurate too. Cassel had better numbers than Orton but also a better supporting cast. He throws the deep ball better, but Orton has more experience. The point is, the traits McDaniels liked in Cassel he easily could find in Orton. Offering Orton to the Broncos along with this year's No. 18 pick and perhaps a third-rounder in 2010 for Cutler would give the Bears a potential answer to a decades-old question. In return, Denver would get a solid starter and enough draft flexibility to select another one in April. The best veteran player the Bears have added through a trade or free agency since making Super Bowl XLI is defensive tackle Anthony Adams. They have swung and missed on the likes of Adam Archuleta, Brandon Lloyd, Darwin Walker and ... well, that's enough to give Bears fans a headache. But keep swinging, this time for the fences. This isn't Kurt Warner trying to use the Bears as leverage in free agency. This isn't Donovan McNabb toying with the idea of coming home with two years left on his contract. This is an unhappy but potentially attainable Pro Bowl quarterback who grew up loving the Bears in Santa Claus, Ind. That's a small town in southern Indiana where every day is like Christmas. Cutler would be the gift to Chicago that keeps on giving for the next decade. dhaugh@tribune.com

BigRock
03-02-2009, 11:26 PM
I think Marshall was turning it around under Shanahan...JMO...

Based on what? That he managed to go a full year without getting into a physical altercation with a woman?

Actually, did he even make it a whole year? I don't think he did.

But I totally disagree on Cutler. Especially because the Broncos didn't have anything close to a complete team.

I wasn't talking about the on-field flakeyness of Cutler. But that's a whole other issue.

As of right now, I would not want to see the Chiefs try to get Jay Cutler. I would have a year ago. Maybe I will again a year from now. But as of today, no. With every passing season it appears more apparent that his head isn't on right, and to this point there hasn't been the "Who cares about the baggage? That guy's a WINNER." aspect to overcome it.

Frazod
I'd rather the Bears traded us their 1st and 2nd for our 1st, assuming one of the Golden Boys is still available. But they sure as shit need a QB. I'd hate to see them take Cutler because I like the Bears and Cutler's a fucking douchebag.

SoCalBronco
SoCal I feel for you man. This has to suck. Jay Cutler is the best thing to happen to your franchise since Terrell Davis...and the new powers that be are shitting all over it.

Should have never fired Shanahan.

I will never support these men if this situation deteriorates to the point where he has to be traded. These men are amateurs and clowns and thugs. They're trash and they need to be taken out to the dumpster. The guys on offense need to threaten Bowlen with a full scale insurrection. They need to rise up against the staff. The staff must be defied at every turn. I wonder what would happen if Clady and Royal and Scheffler and Marshall all demanded a trade. They need to force that worthless drunk to realize what he's done.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2009, 11:27 PM
Cutler likes to talk shit with Rivers...big deal. He likes to compare himself to Elway...oh no!

Am I missing something?

Hammock Parties
03-02-2009, 11:28 PM
I will never support these men if this situation deteriorates to the point where he has to be traded. These men are amateurs and clowns and thugs. They're trash and they need to be taken out to the dumpster. The guys on offense need to threaten Bowlen with a full scale insurrection. They need to rise up against the staff. The staff must be defied at every turn. I wonder what would happen if Clady and Royal and Scheffler and Marshall all demanded a trade. They need to force that worthless drunk to realize what he's done.

Well at least you guys don't have to deal me over at the Mane for now...

But Hurricane Bob is coming..... :evil:

Three more days. You can feel the wind blowing in from the east...

Reerun_KC
03-02-2009, 11:28 PM
LMAO

That is what the Broncos fans have said about us for the last 20 years... Nice to see the tide FINALLY turning....

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-02-2009, 11:30 PM
That as-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Enthralling as usual. :thumb:

Hammock Parties
The first post was funny, DCS. Then you killed it.

KcMizzou
I will never support these men if this situation deteriorates to the point where he has to be traded. These men are amateurs and clowns and thugs. They're trash and they need to be taken out to the dumpster. The guys on offense need to threaten Bowlen with a full scale insurrection. They need to rise up against the staff. The staff must be defied at every turn. I wonder what would happen if Clady and Royal and Scheffler and Marshall all demanded a trade. They need to force that worthless drunk to realize what he's done.Holy shit, he is serious.

Sweet.

Frazod
03-02-2009, 11:32 PM
The Drane seems to be broken at the moment. Must be all that positive mojo overloading teh intrawebs..... LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-02-2009, 11:33 PM
The first post was funny, DCS. Then you killed it.

It was a double post; had to let one go.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2009, 11:33 PM
I don't blame SoCal one bit.

Can you imagine if Herm had come in here in 2006 and tried to trade for Chad Pennington and try to dump Green?

EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE of you would have been screaming bloody murder against Herm. Green would have pulled his "wah wah" act a lot sooner...oh man.

KcMizzou
03-02-2009, 11:35 PM

Can you imagine if Herm had come in here in 2006 and tried to trade for Chad Pennington and try to dump Green?

EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE of you would have been screaming bloody murder against Herm. Green would have pulled his "wah wah" act a lot sooner...oh man.Cassel = Pennington?

Green = Cutler?

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-02-2009, 11:36 PM
The Drane seems to be broken at the moment. Must be all that positive mojo overloading teh intrawebs..... LMAO

There's some old ultra-cheesy, 70's pop song that was used in a commercial way back in the day, whose chorus went something like,"smoothin' out the rough spots"....

The Donko meltdown made me think of that.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Cassel = Pennington?

Green = Cutler?

Obviously the situations are not identical. But that is basically what Broncos fans are dealing with now. Their entrenched quarterback, the darling of the city, has been shit all over because the head coach has a preference for his former quarterback.

Reerun_KC
03-02-2009, 11:39 PM

EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE of you would have been screaming bloody murder against Herm. Green would have pulled his "wah wah" act a lot sooner...oh man.

Fuck Herm and anything related to that piece of garbage.... He can fucking die and go to hell...

KcMizzou
03-02-2009, 11:39 PM
Obviously the situations are not identical. But that is basically what Broncos fans are dealing with now. Their entrenched quarterback, the darling of the city, has been shit all over because the head coach has a preference for his former quarterback.Beautiful, aint it?

Hammock Parties
03-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Fuck Herm and anything related to that piece of garbage.... He can fucking die and go to hell...

Thanks.....it's been awhile since I got my last dose of Herm hate...I get the shakes these days...fewer opportunities for anyone to hate Herm.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-02-2009, 11:41 PM

I might have started watching Chiefs football again a lot sooner?

:shrug:

KcMizzou
03-02-2009, 11:41 PM
I'd like to dedicate this next tune, to Jay Cutler, and the fans of the Denver Broncos.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RHqa6GBZHSU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RHqa6GBZHSU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

cdcox
03-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Geez, if Stafford or Sanchez end up lighting things up in Denver, that will push me over the edge.

Hammock Parties
03-02-2009, 11:51 PM
Geez, if Stafford or Sanchez end up lighting things up in Denver, that will push me over the edge.

Oh come off it. Revel in the Donks' misery for now.

DeezNutz
03-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Obviously the situations are not identical. But that is basically what Broncos fans are dealing with now. Their entrenched quarterback, the darling of the city, has been shit all over because the head coach has a preference for his former quarterback.

It's tough to relate the two situations since Cutler is a very talented player with unrealized upside.

Frankly, in hindsight we should have dumped Green and tried to acquire Brees in FA.

I know this wasn't your primary point, but how much Green gets romanticized by fans gets tiresome. Dude was a good guy and a nice player, but that's it. Beyond that, **** it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-03-2009, 12:10 AM

I don't think we're going to have to worry about that.

Hammock Parties
03-03-2009, 12:11 AM
It's tough to relate the two situations since Cutler is a very talented player with unrealized upside.

The reaction from our fan base would have been almost identical, and maybe even worse.

Just trying to paint a picture of how they are feeling over at the Mane. I think they have every right.

richpjr
03-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Watching Cutler melt down over this cannot surprise anyone who watched that petulant little punk the past two years. He was a loser in college and has a losing record in the pros. He is not a leader in any way, shape or form. Hell, he is making Rivers look like a saint right now. At least Rivers appeared to learn something from his exchange with Cutler the year before last. He toned it down while Cutler got even more whiney. Did you see his press conferences after some games last season? And to top it all off, the Broncos "Golden Boy" asked to be traded after Bates and the Rat were let go - why should the team feel loyalty to him when he has none to the team? Maybe McDaniel sees what a lot of other people see - Jeff George, Part II.

SoCalBronco
03-03-2009, 12:25 AM
Watching Cutler melt down over this cannot surprise anyone who watched that petulant little punk the past two years. He was a loser in college and has a losing record in the pros. He is not a leader in any way, shape or form. Hell, he is making Rivers look like a saint right now. At least Rivers appeared to learn something from his exchange with Cutler the year before last. He toned it down while Cutler got even more whiney. Did you see his press conferences after some games last season? And to top it all off, the Broncos "Golden Boy" asked to be traded after Bates and the Rat were let go - why should the team feel loyalty to him when he has none to the team? Maybe McDaniel sees what a lot of other people see - Jeff George, Part II.

Wow, its a Chargers fan. I'm impressed that you know who Jeff George was. For many of you, Drew Brees was the first QB you ever knew. You are the red headed step child of the division. No one cares about you. You've never accomplished anything of value and your fans are soft. They're typical fans from here in Southern California, they are weak kneed, lack loyalty, lack sophistication and are flat out bandwagoners. And you're hypocritical too. You've got a guy with a serious attitude and now you are running your mouth about someone else. Why don't you fix your own problem first? Go fuck yourself with an industrial grade sandpaper condom.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-03-2009, 12:29 AM

That was so beautiful, I sent this take roses and Ben & Jerry's. Rep!

Frazod
03-03-2009, 12:33 AM
Wow, its a Chargers fan. I'm impressed that you know who Jeff George was. For many of you, Drew Brees was the first QB you ever knew. You are the red headed step child of the division. No one cares about you. You've never accomplished anything of value and your fans are soft. They're typical fans from here in Southern California, they are weak kneed, lack loyalty, lack sophistication and are flat out bandwagoners. And you're hypocritical too. You've got a guy with a serious attitude and now you are running your mouth about someone else. Why don't you fix your own problem first? Go fuck yourself with an industrial grade sandpaper condom.

That wasn't very nice. LMAO

The Buddha
03-03-2009, 12:37 AM

Frankly, in hindsight we should have dumped Green and tried to acquire Brees in FA.

I know this wasn't your primary point, but how much Green gets romanticized by fans gets tiresome. Dude was a good guy and a nice player, but that's it. Beyond that, **** it.

He did throw for over 4000 yards three seasons in a row. Do you think any QB could have, or something?

So do you think most of why people like him is Elvis Grbac?

manchambo
03-03-2009, 12:37 AM
If I was Bowlen, I would be seriously contemplating firing McStupid. What has he ever done that would make a sane person choose him over a young franchise QB?

SoCalBronco
03-03-2009, 12:39 AM
If I was Bowlen, I would be seriously contemplating firing McStupid. What has he ever done that would make a sane person choose him over a young franchise QB?

If I were Bowlen, I would be seriously contemplating entering a clinic. He needs treatment. He needs fucking treatment. He's a drunk. He's probably slobbering on a doorknob right now. He has no capacity to govern this team, anymore. He's in dire need of treatment. He's an embarassment. He's a fucking embarassment.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-03-2009, 12:45 AM

Probably because Bowlen wasn't too keen on some of his bullshit either!

Look, straight up; I absolutely fucking HATE Denver with a blackness of heart that I make no apologies for.

That said, when you put a guy like Elway next to a slacker like Cutler with "short guy syndrome", I actually feel embarrassed and even a little sad( and by little I mean very little )for the franchise that guys like Elway helped to build.

Just Sayin'

richpjr
03-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Wow, its a Chargers fan. I'm impressed that you know who Jeff George was. For many of you, Drew Brees was the first QB you ever knew. You are the red headed step child of the division. No one cares about you. You've never accomplished anything of value and your fans are soft. They're typical fans from here in Southern California, they are weak kneed, lack loyalty, lack sophistication and are flat out bandwagoners. And you're hypocritical too. You've got a guy with a serious attitude and now you are running your mouth about someone else. Why don't you fix your own problem first? Go **** yourself with an industrial grade sandpaper condom.

I don't know if it's amusing or sad to watch Bronco fans turn into Raider fans before our very eyes. As their team slowly sinks from a powerhouse into an also ran and memories of Elway fade, they have to resort to deflection to divert attention from what is turning into a nuclear meltdown of their team. "The Chargers have never won a Super-bowl" they yell. "The Chiefs haven't won one since the 70's." they cry. "But MY Broncos actually won two when I was a toddler (I assume you are an early teen from the "witty" replies you are making), all this while commenting about Charger fans while trolling on a Chief's forum.

Sorry dude, it may shock your young mind that non-Bronco fans thinks Cutler is a whiney little bitch. Check out the OrangeMane and even a growing number of die-hard Bronco fans who actually hang out on Bronco forums are about done with him. But hey - at least Jeff George II matches up well with Brandon "Pac Man II" Marshall.

manchambo
03-03-2009, 12:55 AM
Probably because Bowlen wasn't too keen on some of his bullshit either!

Look, straight up; I absolutely ****ing HATE Denver with a blackness of heart that I make no apologies for.

That said, when you put a guy like Elway next to a slacker like Cutler with "short guy syndrome", I actually feel embarrassed and even a little sad( and by little I mean very little )for the franchise that guys like Elway helped to build.

Just Sayin'

Which bullshit? Throwing for 4000 yards? He's never actually done anything seriously wrong--never been in any kind of trouble. Worst he's done is run his mouth a little bit.

He's not as good as Elway, and probably never will be. But if that's the measure we're going to have a real tough time getting someone to play the position. He's on a very short list of the best young QBs in the league. He has to do something a lot worse than he's done so far to make a sane person think you should run him out of town.

The Buddha
03-03-2009, 01:06 AM
Oh come off it. Revel in the Donks' misery for now.

We still have a good two months where we can feel better than them!

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-03-2009, 01:10 AM
Which bullshit? Throwing for 4000 yards? He's never actually done anything seriously wrong--never been in any kind of trouble. Worst he's done is run his mouth a little bit.

He's not as good as Elway, and probably never will be. But if that's the measure we're going to have a real tough time getting someone to play the position. He's on a very short list of the best young QBs in the league. He has to do something a lot worse than he's done so far to make a sane person think you should run him out of town.

Hey, he's your Quarterback; do whatever the fuck ya' want!

I got's my own house to attend to.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-03-2009, 01:16 AM

"FUCK, EDDIE"!!!LMAO

Da' man DO carry himself quite well...

Boris The Great
03-03-2009, 02:00 AM
Which bullshit? Throwing for 4000 yards? Hes never actually done anything seriously wrong--never been in any kind of trouble. Worst hes done is run his mouth a little bit.

Are people really in this much denial about Cutler, or do they just not pay attention? Because if you pay attention, all his bullshit and the red flags that pop up all around him should be obvious.

For an example, just since this whole trade thing came out on Saturday, I have seen two different suggestions made in print that Cutler is not liked by his teammates in Denver. One was from ESPN, which hinted at it, and the other was from a Nashville paper (where Cutler played in college) and they said it outright. ESPN mentioned his moody petulant attitude towards teammates, and the paper said teammates dont like him because of his arrogance.

Jay Cutler comes from Bumfuck Nowhere and hasnt won a single thing in his career. He hasnt even had a winning season, both in college and the pros. WTF does he have to be arrogant about? And not just a little arrogant, arrogant to the point that it turns off his own teammates? That is an enormous red flag, especially for a QB. QBs are supposed to be leaders. How do you lead guys who cant stand you? Philip Rivers seems like a huge douchebag, but do you ever hear that Chargers players dont like him?

And like I said, those examples I mentioned were only said over the last two days. Plenty more things like that have been said about Cutler, either outright or subtly, over the past three years.

How about the drinking for another red flag? There were red flags about Cutler and alcohol when he entered the draft, and there have still been stories about him regularly going out and getting shitfaced even after he found out about his diabetes. If being diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes isnt going to sober him up, what will?

How about on the field? Every single time Denver fails to convert a third down or something like that, Cutler is in the face of a referee to either whine or get angry and demand a flag. Like he thinks something illegal must have happened to prevent a brilliant QB like him from moving the ball. You also see opposing players getting in his face all the time, jawing at him, because they know it rattles him. Look what happened where Cutler shoved Demorrio Williams at the end of a game because Williams had gotten in his head so bad.

This latest situation speaks for itself. Cutler is acting like a total bitch because the Broncos thought about trading him. People are talking like it may get to the point where they will actually have to trade him now because Cutler is making such a big deal out of it. And then came a report that Cutler himself actually asked for a trade before this, which if true would bring his bitchness to all new levels.

Cutler has a lot of talent, but he is a head case. Pure and simple. And the more his team continues to be mediocre (8-8 is his career best record), the more he is going to be exposed because his arrogance and his ego wont know how to deal with it.

Thats why you heard him throwing the Denver defense under the bus after the season and talking about how Indy would easily beat the Chargers and all that junk he said. He disrespects his opponents because he doesnt think he got beaten, and he disrespects his teammates because the the only way someone as great as he is could have lost is if the other guys on the team blow it.

He truly is starting to come off like another Jeff George, and I bet its a big reason why the new regime in Denver was willing to trade him away. Shanahan would have never admitted that Cutler was anything but the greatest QB prospect of all time, because admitting he made a mistake would have been the end for Mike in Denver. But these new guys dont have that to worry about. And dont forget, if they offered their first to the Pats as has been reported, Pat Bowlen must have signed off on it. Why would he do that if he truly believed in Cutler?

In summary, Cutler is a bitch, and anyone who would seriously want this tool leading the Chiefs is smoking the wacky tabacky.

CHIEF4EVER
03-03-2009, 04:24 AM
This thread is sooooooo precious. LMAO

the Talking Can
03-03-2009, 04:34 AM
Denver's HC wants Kansas City's QB.

XXXshogunXXX
03-03-2009, 04:45 AM
Wow, its a Chargers fan. I'm impressed that you know who Jeff George was. For many of you, Drew Brees was the first QB you ever knew. You are the red headed step child of the division. No one cares about you. You've never accomplished anything of value and your fans are soft. They're typical fans from here in Southern California, they are weak kneed, lack loyalty, lack sophistication and are flat out bandwagoners. And you're hypocritical too. You've got a guy with a serious attitude and now you are running your mouth about someone else. Why don't you fix your own problem first? Go **** yourself with an industrial grade sandpaper condom.

haha...isnt bronco fan bitter. We got Shanahan fired, now look at you guys. Crying over Charger fans.... tisk tisk. Karma, Long live Cutler.

cookster50
03-03-2009, 06:44 AM

Cutler called, he said you've been at it long enough, you can back away from his crotch now.

Pioli Zombie
03-03-2009, 06:56 AM
Are people really in this much denial about Cutler, or do they just not pay attention? Because if you pay attention, all his bullshit and the red flags that pop up all around him should be obvious.

For an example, just since this whole trade thing came out on Saturday, I have seen two different suggestions made in print that Cutler is not liked by his teammates in Denver. One was from ESPN, which hinted at it, and the other was from a Nashville paper (where Cutler played in college) and they said it outright. ESPN mentioned his moody petulant attitude towards teammates, and the paper said teammates dont like him because of his arrogance.

Jay Cutler comes from Bumfuck Nowhere and hasnt won a single thing in his career. He hasnt even had a winning season, both in college and the pros. WTF does he have to be arrogant about? And not just a little arrogant, arrogant to the point that it turns off his own teammates? That is an enormous red flag, especially for a QB. QBs are supposed to be leaders. How do you lead guys who cant stand you? Philip Rivers seems like a huge douchebag, but do you ever hear that Chargers players dont like him?

And like I said, those examples I mentioned were only said over the last two days. Plenty more things like that have been said about Cutler, either outright or subtly, over the past three years.

How about the drinking for another red flag? There were red flags about Cutler and alcohol when he entered the draft, and there have still been stories about him regularly going out and getting shitfaced even after he found out about his diabetes. If being diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes isnt going to sober him up, what will?

How about on the field? Every single time Denver fails to convert a third down or something like that, Cutler is in the face of a referee to either whine or get angry and demand a flag. Like he thinks something illegal must have happened to prevent a brilliant QB like him from moving the ball. You also see opposing players getting in his face all the time, jawing at him, because they know it rattles him. Look what happened where Cutler shoved Demorrio Williams at the end of a game because Williams had gotten in his head so bad.

This latest situation speaks for itself. Cutler is acting like a total bitch because the Broncos thought about trading him. People are talking like it may get to the point where they will actually have to trade him now because Cutler is making such a big deal out of it. And then came a report that Cutler himself actually asked for a trade before this, which if true would bring his bitchness to all new levels.

Cutler has a lot of talent, but he is a head case. Pure and simple. And the more his team continues to be mediocre (8-8 is his career best record), the more he is going to be exposed because his arrogance and his ego wont know how to deal with it.

Thats why you heard him throwing the Denver defense under the bus after the season and talking about how Indy would easily beat the Chargers and all that junk he said. He disrespects his opponents because he doesnt think he got beaten, and he disrespects his teammates because the the only way someone as great as he is could have lost is if the other guys on the team blow it.

He truly is starting to come off like another Jeff George, and I bet its a big reason why the new regime in Denver was willing to trade him away. Shanahan would have never admitted that Cutler was anything but the greatest QB prospect of all time, because admitting he made a mistake would have been the end for Mike in Denver. But these new guys dont have that to worry about. And dont forget, if they offered their first to the Pats as has been reported, Pat Bowlen must have signed off on it. Why would he do that if he truly believed in Cutler?

In summary, Cutler is a bitch, and anyone who would seriously want this tool leading the Chiefs is smoking the wacky tabacky.
Awesome job. And if the refs hadn't blown the first Charger game the broncos would have been 7-9. Look, Cutler was my fantasy league qb. I loved him as that. But has anyone stopped to think that this was done deliberately by McDaniels? A Belichick disciple. Mcdaniels knows what the deal is with Cutler and it makes perfect sense that item #1 on the agenda is to declare this is a team, that Josh McDaniels is the coach, anyone is expendable. Cutler is just an even whinier version of Drew Bledsoe and its been exposed.
Your feelings are hurt? You STFU and go out and play.
Btw, Marshall and Royal are pretty darn good and Shanahan was a pretty good coach I think
Cutler went 8-8 Cassel played with class, his teamates loved him, he had to learn on the fly, he watched his defense not even give him a chance in 4 games, and he went 11-5.
Nuff said
Posted via Mobile Device

Red Dawg
03-03-2009, 07:04 AM
Whatever! if they lose Jay then that's good for us. I hope they trade him. Detroit, Tampa and a few others would probably give up their first for him.

rad
03-03-2009, 07:28 AM
This is retarded. Cutler is a good version of Brett Favre.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKjxFJfcrcA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKjxFJfcrcA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

rad
03-03-2009, 07:33 AM

Jay Cutler comes from Bum**** Nowhere and hasnt won a single thing in his career. He hasnt even had a winning season, both in college and the pros. WTF does he have to be arrogant about? And not just a little arrogant, arrogant to the point that it turns off his own teammates? That is an enormous red flag, especially for a QB. QBs are supposed to be leaders. How do you lead guys who cant stand you? Philip Rivers seems like a huge douchebag, but do you ever hear that Chargers players dont like him?

Echo. Excellent post.

rad
03-03-2009, 07:36 AM

And I think its bush league for the team to be leaking things to smear Cutler. These men are thugs. They don't deserve to be running the team. When they agree to a public humiliation, then a meeting can take place. If they are unwilling to be humiliated, then forget it.

'sup Jay, how's the blood sugar?

Adept Havelock
03-03-2009, 07:39 AM
This thread is some quality morning hilarity. Thanks! :thumb:

rad
03-03-2009, 07:48 AM
I don't know if it's amusing or sad to watch Bronco fans turn into Raider fans before our very eyes. As their team slowly sinks from a powerhouse into an also ran and memories of Elway fade, they have to resort to deflection to divert attention from what is turning into a nuclear meltdown of their team. "The Chargers have never won a Super-bowl" they yell. "The Chiefs haven't won one since the 70's." they cry. "But MY Broncos actually won two when I was a toddler (I assume you are an early teen from the "witty" replies you are making), all this while commenting about Charger fans while trolling on a Chief's forum.

Sorry dude, it may shock your young mind that non-Bronco fans thinks Cutler is a whiney little bitch. Check out the OrangeMane and even a growing number of die-hard Bronco fans who actually hang out on Bronco forums are about done with him. But hey - at least Jeff George II matches up well with Brandon "Pac Man II" Marshall.

The Broncos were never a powerhouse.

I think I like this n00b....welcome.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-03-2009, 08:56 AM

ROFL:LOL:

REP!

Garcia Bronco
03-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Cutler has one of the best 3rd down conversion percentages in the league. LMAO. .
The team itself was first last year at 48 percent on 3rd downs. SAo I tell you what Boris put you coke bottle classes back on and stick to finding moose and squirrel.

Jack
03-03-2009, 09:24 AM

You are certainly critical of someone with only a few dozen posts.

Laying out this dribble of a team that thoroughly embarrassed the donks, their insufferable QB and their generally obnoxious fans may be the underlying cause.

This is why many, myself included, find no pity for the donks and their fans when watching this fiasco. The attitude of donk fans is obvious in their inability to accept any criticism by locking down the orange mane. One must walk through the Gates of Erebus to just to read that site. And if they do post, just one little word of disagreement bans them forever. I have no desire to post there, but the challenge of finding alternate insights (however rare) beckons. The CP has its share of mentally midgets but has a much thicker skin.

I think the main difference between the donks and boy scouts is that the boy scouts have adult leadership.

htismaqe
03-03-2009, 09:43 AM

Excellent!