PDA

View Full Version : Poop Oh Bootlegged you are

Pages : [1] 2

DenverChief
03-05-2009, 08:56 PM
such a hottie...I love men who talk durrty to me :thailor::whackit:

Good to see you still sniff out dick in all Denver gay bars.

on my visitor messages LMAO

|Zach|
03-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Dude has issues.

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 09:02 PM
HEY DENVERCHIEF YOU ARE GAY

DID YOU KNOW THIS OR DID I BLOW YOUR MIND

I AM THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE... FABULOUS LATTIMER!

Bootlegged
03-05-2009, 09:04 PM
You should thank me form bringing all the Chiefsplanet fags together. Look - already we have tranny, Denver and Zachy. It's like Vermont on wedding day.

Buck
03-05-2009, 09:05 PM
I hope this isn't DC bullshit seeping its way into the main forum.

FAX
I'm just going to pretend none of this ever happened.

FAX

StcChief
You should thank me form bringing all the Chiefsplanet fags together. Look - already we have tranny, Denver and Zachy. It's like Vermont on wedding day.ROFL

Ultra Peanut
You should thank me form bringing all the Chiefsplanet fags together. Look - already we have tranny, Denver and Zachy. It's like Vermont on wedding day.Hell yes. I always wanted a nickname!

Bootlegged
03-05-2009, 09:06 PM
HEY DENVERCHIEF YOU ARE GAY

DID YOU KNOW THIS OR DID I BLOW YOUR MIND

I AM THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE... FABULOUS LATTIMER!

You were born a man - or a little boy - but somewhere during the normal growing process - you grew a love for cock.. You love cock. You love to think about it going in your butt. Awesome. Maybe you even dress up for it. I feel the need to pay for your healthcare. Little girl. Cool.

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:07 PM
You were born a man - or a little boy - but somewhere during the normal growing process - you grew a love for cock.. You love cock. You love to think about it going in your butt. Awesome. Maybe you even dress up for it. I feel the need to pay for your healthcare. Little girl. Cool.

Whoa Whoa Whoa, issues there man?

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 09:08 PM
You were born a man - or a little boy - but somewhere during the normal growing process - you grew a love for cock.. You love cock. You love to think about it going in your butt. Awesome.Look everyone, it's a simpleton who thinks sexual orientation and gender identity are connected even the slightest bit!

The Fabulous Lattimer is droppin' some serious knowledge tonight!

KcMizzou
I'm just going to pretend none of this ever happened.

FAXLikewise...

Bootlegged
I hope this isn't DC bullshit seeping its way into the main forum.

Move it to DC where it belongs. These fags want to bring it to Chiefsplanet to normalize thier assfucking.

Hammock Parties
hey sexy

|Zach|
03-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Move it to DC where it belongs. These pillowbiters want to bring it to Chiefsplanet to normalize thier ass****ing.

ROFL

Bootlegged
Look everyone, it's a simpleton who thinks sexual orientation and gender identity are connected even the slightest bit!

Oh look - a fucking tranny on a football board. What a wonderful world. And he loves Obama. What a shock! Obama loves tranny's!!! Woot.

Mecca
Move it to DC where it belongs. These fags want to bring it to Chiefsplanet to normalize thier assfucking.

Homophobe much?

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Oh look - a fucking tranny on a football board.What can I say? I'm an innovator. Of violence.

Wait, no. That's some fat dude from Yonkers.

Bootlegged
03-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Doesn't take long for the Chiefsplanet gays to come out, does it? So we've confirmed that Denver, Tranny, Zachie and company love some dick. Mecca loves some dick. Sweet. At least its out there now. We have a lot of gay Chiefs fans.

Buck
Are you stupid Bootlegged?

beach tribe
Doesn't take long for the Chiefsplanet gays to come out, does it? So we've confirmed that Denver, Tranny, Zachie and company love some dick. Mecca loves some dick. Sweet. At least its out there now. We have a lot of gay Chiefs fans.

You know what they say about the squeaky wheel.

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:12 PM

Boy that was an awesome comeback, I don't have some deep seeded hatred of gay people that you seem to have, people are people, maybe you should realize that.

Bootlegged
Homophobe much?

Frightened to death. Who first told you what a homophobe is/was? A gov't official or your first man/man blowjob?

Ultra Peanut
ps your gay ;)

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Frightened to death. Who first told you what a homophobe is/was? A gov't official or your first man/man blowjob?

So you're from the 1950's eh? There's this thing called social progression you should probably learn what it is.

beach tribe
We get it. You hate yourself for being gay. Don't take it out on the ones who don't hate themselves for it.

KcMizzou
Doesn't take long for the Chiefsplanet gays to come out, does it? So we've confirmed that Denver, Tranny, Zachie and company love some dick. Mecca loves some dick. Sweet. At least its out there now. We have a lot of gay Chiefs fans.Dude, you're way outta line. Calm the **** down. You drunk, off your meds or something?

I suppose I'm gay now too, but whatever. You need to chill the hell out.

Delano
Too bad there aren't some frat boys in here for you to high five, huh Bootlegged?

Buck
03-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Just FYI, if you do it one more time you'll be taking a 48 hour break.

FAX
Dang gays.

FAX

Mecca
Too bad there aren't some frat boys in here for you to high five, huh Bootlegged?

Great now you just asked for Hootie to show up.

Ultra Peanut
Dude, you're way outta line. Calm the **** down. You drunk, off your meds or something?

I suppose I'm gay now too, but whatever. You need to chill the hell out.Have you missed every single one of The Fabulous Lattimer's posts for the last two years, or something?

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Have you missed every single one of The Fabulous Lattimer's posts for the last two years, or something?

I don't venture into DC much at all so I haven't seen anything remotely close to this....

He has some serious issues I can see.

KcMizzou
03-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Have you missed every single one of The Fabulous Lattimer's posts for the last two years, or something?Well, no...

I mean, I knew... but damn. He really blew a gasket tonight.

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 09:16 PM
I don't venture into DC much at all so I haven't seen anything remotely close to this....

He has some serious issues I can see.His post history is like a catalog of incredibly weak attempts at burning people based on their sexuality.

Bootlegged
03-05-2009, 09:17 PM
What the hell has happened to the this place??? I will go the way of Gaz if this is what has been implemented. I have no clue who this tool is - but trying to ban me is laughable. If you succedd - then fuck you.

luv
03-05-2009, 09:17 PM

I love dick, too.

|Zach|
03-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Well, no...

I mean, I knew... but damn. He really blew a gasket tonight.

Thats the thing he hasn't this is pretty much all he posts. Usually he doesn't do it this many times in a row though.

I think its great though...tells you a lot about the person. Funny and sad at the same time.

Ultra Peanut
If you succedd - then fuck you.You've succedd at posting for the last several years.

Mecca
His post history is like a catalog of incredibly weak attempts at burning people based on their sexuality.

I suspect he's the old general next door from American Beauty.

Delano
I love dick, too.

GHEY!

Delano
I suspect he's the old general next door from American Beauty.

Speaking of neighbors from American Beauty.. Thora Birch has a great rack.

Ultra Peanut
I love dick, too.GET OUT OF MY FORUM

THE MIDWEST HAS A REPUTATION TO UPHOLD

|Zach|
03-05-2009, 09:19 PM

He seemed like a solid guy. We were going to rush him in the fall.

Mecca
Speaking of neighbors from American Beauty.. Thora Birch has a great rack.

That was a random but solid thought.

DeezNutz
I love my dick.

It's brought great joy to my life.

Buck
03-05-2009, 09:21 PM
I dont know who the fuck you are either, I've never seen you post before.

I don't have any bias against you, but you crossed the line...that shit doesn't belong here man.

chiefforlife
03-05-2009, 09:21 PM
What are you talking about?

FAX
03-05-2009, 09:22 PM
I just realized that gay spelled backwards is yag.

Kinda sounds like you're choking on something.

FAX

DaFace
03-05-2009, 09:22 PM
One thread's enough. Buck gave you an infraction (or a few). That's not a ban.

KcMizzou
03-05-2009, 09:23 PM
I dont know who the **** you are either, I've never seen you post before.

I don't have any bias against you, but you crossed the line...that shit doesn't belong here man.He's been around a long time. Used to post about other things. Sadly, he's a Mizzou fan. Guy's having an epic meltdown.

Bootlegged
03-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Give me a fucking break. So - if you don't support a gay agenda on a football board you are banished. Are you fucking kidding me? Use your search function and see all the "kill yourself" and "fuck yourself" comments given to me. But given to the gay population - the PC police come out. Hey PC police - Fuck you - Ban me forever- I could give a shit.

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:24 PM
He's been around a long time. Used to post about other things. Sadly, he's a Mizzou fan. Guy's having an epic meltdown.

He doesn't help that midwestern stereotype thing that's for sure.

Delano
03-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Give me a fucking break. So - if you don't support a gay agenda on a football board you are banished. Are you fucking kidding me? Use your search function and see all the "kill yourself" and "fuck yourself" comments given to me. But given to the gay population - the PC police come out. Hey PC police - Fuck you - Ban me forever- I could give a shit.

Everyone is against you! Run!

KcMizzou
03-05-2009, 09:25 PM
He doesn't help that midwestern stereotype thing that's for sure.Clearly.

:shake:

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:26 PM

Oh jesus christ....

You're the one who brought it up...why are you worried about a "gay agenda" on a football board? Wouldn't that be your issue?

Buck
03-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Give me a ****ing break. So - if you don't support a gay agenda on a football board you are banished. Are you ****ing kidding me? Use your search function and see all the "kill yourself" and "**** yourself" comments given to me. But given to the gay population - the PC police come out. Hey PC police - **** you - Ban me forever- I could give a shit.

You should thank me form bringing all the Chiefsplanet pillowbiters together. Look - already we have tranny, Denver and Zachy. It's like Vermont on wedding day.

Oh look - a ****ing tranny on a football board. What a wonderful world. And he loves Obama. What a shock! Obama loves tranny's!!! Woot.

So what gives you the right to bash gays, on a football board?

unothadeal
03-05-2009, 09:27 PM
WHO LIKES PANCAKES I LIKE PANCAKES WE LIKE PANCAKES

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:27 PM

It just makes me laugh, my sisters best friend is a gay guy, he's a nice guy big fuckin deal, he's a person just like anyone else.

Some people need to join us in this century.

|Zach|
03-05-2009, 09:28 PM
Give me a ****ing break. So - if you don't support a gay agenda on a football board you are banished. Are you ****ing kidding me? Use your search function and see all the "kill yourself" and "**** yourself" comments given to me. But given to the gay population - the PC police come out. Hey PC police - **** you - Ban me forever- I could give a shit.

http://www.networlddirectory.com/images/blogs/10-2007/cubicle-freakout.jpg

Ultra Peanut
Oh jesus christ....

You're the one who brought it up...why are you worried about a "gay agenda" on a football board? Wouldn't that be your issue?The ultimate goal is for dudes to be so busy kissin' up on all those other dudes that we're free to take over the forum.

FAX
I'm more a waffle man, myself.

Like 'em wacky stacked, though.

FAX

Ultra Peanut
WHO LIKES PANCAKES I LIKE PANCAKES WE LIKE PANCAKESPANCAKE-FUCKER!

Bootlegged

I guess so. I've been here since 2003 or so...but forget that. Apparently the Obama police have gone wild. What happened to this place. Does anyone remeber what it was founded on?

stevieray
Dang gays.

FAX

ya. it's a bummer, yet LJDiddy's continous gay iinnuendo doesn't make the same people who expect tolerance bat an eye.

Buck
03-05-2009, 09:29 PM
Gays aren't people, is basically what you are trying to say right?

Delano
It just makes me laugh, my sisters best friend is a gay guy, he's a nice guy big fuckin deal, he's a person just like anyone else.

Some people need to join us in this century.

WHOA! easy with your gay agenda! :)

unothadeal
I guess so. I've been here since 2003 or so...but forget that. Apparently the Obama police have gone wild. What happened to this place. Does anyone remeber what it was founded on?
a guy's dick

Buck

I'm sure it wasn't Gay Bashing.

Bootlegged
03-05-2009, 09:30 PM
So what gives you the right to bash gays, on a football board?

What gives you the right to ban anyone against your agenda? Did you donate $10? Who the fuck are you? I've been here almost 10 years and never heard of you? Did UP pluck you from his tranny board?

Ultra Peanut
ya. it's a bummer, yet LJDiddy's continous gay iinnuendo doesn't make the same people who expect tolerance bat an eye.That's probably because he isn't a bigoted, aging fucktard. Context is key! (http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/jiminygemini/?action=view&current=the_more_you_know2.jpg)

Mecca

Uh Football?

Just so you know being in the midwest doesn't mean everyone is going to have your few to tell you the truth most people don't.

Bootlegged
03-05-2009, 09:31 PM
http://www.networlddirectory.com/images/blogs/10-2007/cubicle-freakout.jpg

Chunky boy who couldn't get a girl goes gay. What did you expect?

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:31 PM
What gives you the right to ban anyone against your agenda? Did you donate $10? Who the fuck are you? I've been here almost 10 years and never heard of you? Did UP pluck you from his tranny board?

Want a tip, making a bunch of people calling black people the N word isn't tolerated so gay bashing isn't either...

Do you think you should be able to make racial slurs aswell?

|Zach|
03-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Chunky boy who couldn't get a girl goes gay. What did you expect?

ROFL

Phobia

Come on, Latt. It's not worth it. You don't have to agree. I don't agree. But persecution isn't exactly stand-up either. You're better than this.

|Zach|
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5559099&postcount=2

|Zach|
03-05-2009, 09:33 PM
You're better than this.

False. Oh, and now you are a gay.

Buck
What gives you the right to ban anyone against your agenda? Did you donate $10? Who the **** are you? I've been here almost 10 years and never heard of you? Did UP pluck you from his tranny board?

So I'm the asshole now????

Riiiiiiiight...

Redrum_69
Wait... this is a football forum?

Ultra Peanut
Chunky boy who couldn't get a girl goes gay. What did you expect?http://i43.tinypic.com/28v5b36.gif

beach tribe
TEH GAYS ARE TAKING OVER!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Seriously, grow up. Why do you even care if they're gay? How does that effect you in any way?

Bootlegged
03-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Tripping over each other to teach us how to act. The indoctrination is progressing nicely..

stevieray
That's probably because he isn't a bigoted, aging ****tard. Context is key! (http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/jiminygemini/?action=view&current=the_more_you_know2.jpg)

it's either wrong or it isn't..it isn't wrong for some, and ok for others.

Delano
I always thought Lattimer made solid posts several years ago. I wasn't aware this was the same guy.

Redrum_69
This thread reminds me of 40 year old virgin...or "Claythan" for short

David: You know how I know that you're gay?
Cal: How?
David: You like the movie "Maid in Manhattan".
Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay?
David: How?
Cal: I saw you make a spinach dip in a loaf of sour dough bread once.
David: You know how I know that you're gay?
David: You have a rainbow bumpersticker on your car that says "I love it when *balls* are in my face".
Cal: That's *gay*?
David: [David loses second match] Goddamnit!
Cal: I'm ripping your head off right now. It's off, and *now* I'm throwing it at your body.
[shouts]
Cal: F*** you!
David: Aww.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David: You know how I know you're gay?
David: Your dick tastes like shit.

FAX
03-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Anyone want to take a stab at stating the crux of this matter? I'm a little lost here.

FAX

Ultra Peanut
Come on, Latt. It's not worth it. You don't have to agree. I don't agree. But persecution isn't exactly stand-up either. You're better than this.You don't agree with what, exactly?

Hammock Parties
Are you off your meds?

Bootlegged
Come on, Latt. It's not worth it. You don't have to agree. I don't agree. But persecution isn't exactly stand-up either. You're better than this.

I didn't bring it up - whoever Bucinkaeding is did. Do whatever - I'm out.

|Zach|
Tripping over each other to teach us how to act. The indoctrination is progressing nicely..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UMJPRMUyTLA/RqesoaVPTSI/AAAAAAAAAAk/bCzLX1fLGlQ/s400/n508012319_104782_9204.jpg

Mecca
Oh yes context doesn't matter at all, do some people just lose all reasoning in an argument like this?

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:36 PM
You don't agree with what, exactly?

I was wondering that myself.

KcMizzou
Personally, I couldn't care less what the hell other people do in their bedrooms.

It doesn't affect my life in any way. I don't understand why anyone would get so wound up about it.

stevieray
Oh yes context doesn't matter at all, do some people just lose all reasoning in an argument like this?

STFU

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:37 PM
Personally, I couldn't care less what the hell other people do in their bedrooms.

It doesn't affect my life in any way. I don't understand why anyone would get so wound up about it.

Maybe he's friends with Slag?

unothadeal
I'm out.

So you ARE gay!

KcMizzou
I always thought Lattimer made solid posts several years ago. I wasn't aware this was the same guy.Same guy... weird.

Ultra Peanut
it's either wrong or it isn't..it isn't wrong for some, and ok for others.Some people are juvenile and occasionally engage in frat boy "you're a homo" humor. It's pretty common amongst 20- and 30-somethings who actually don't care about gay people one way or another. Other people literally believe that anyone who isn't heteronormative is a sinner and a suitable candidate for oppression. The latter group is far more worthy of scorn, because they are objectively terrible people.

Anyone want to take a stab at stating the crux of this matter? I'm a little lost here.

FAXLattimer is crazy. The end.

|Zach|
Alright well...photo thread? New music thread? What did you have for dinner thread? What shall we turn this shit sandwich into?

Buck
03-05-2009, 09:38 PM
For the Record, I didn't provoke any of this.

If I was wrong for giving warnings to someone who was spatting that shit out like its okay, then maybe I shouldn't have the ability to do so because I don't know what the point of having that ability is.

stevieray
03-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Some people are juvenile and occasionally engage in frat boy "you're a homo" humor. Other people literally believe that anyone who isn't straight is a sinner and suitable candidate for oppression. The latter group is far more worthy of scorn.

Lattimer is crazy. The end.it's not just you're a homo humor. it used as insults...two wrongs don't make a right.

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Alright well...photo thread? New music thread? What did you have for dinner thread? What shall we turn this shit sandwich into?LATTIMER, WE COMIN' FOR YOU

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1o82BVKFp8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1o82BVKFp8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Delano
03-05-2009, 09:40 PM
I think DenverChief and Lattimer got into a verbal sparring match over Keary Colbert and then Lattimer posted the vile comment that is quoted in the original post.

DenverChief decided to post the message in a new thread.

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:41 PM
LATTIMER, WE COMIN' FOR YOU

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1o82BVKFp8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1o82BVKFp8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The best part of that is how right after he says that he makes that face like "I can't believe I just said that" then turns his back and walks around.

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 09:42 PM
it's not just you're a homo humor. it used as insults...two wrongs don't make a right.It's bad, but on a vastly lower level of bad than "my religious or cultural assumptions have deemed your relationships evil and, as a result, I actively seek to make your life more painful."

FAX
03-05-2009, 09:42 PM
I think DenverChief and Lattimer got into a verbal sparring match over Keary Colbert and then Lattimer posted the vile comment that is quoted in the original post.

DenverChief decided to post the message in a new thread.

Ah ...

So this started in DC?

FAX

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 09:43 PM
The best part of that is how right after he says that he makes that face like "I can't believe I just said that" then turns his back and walks around.My favorite part is how Sherri just cracks the fuck up.

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Ah ...

So this started in DC?

FAX

It started in the thread about the Chiefs being interested in Keary Colbert.

DeezNutz
03-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Ah ...

So this started in DC?

FAX

ROFL

Delano
03-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Ah ...

So this started in DC?

FAX

This particular outburst began in the Lounge here (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=203731) beginning at post 26.

After his last post in that thread, Lattimer posted the message on DenverChief's profile.

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:45 PM
ROFL

I bet Bootlegged is offended by your name thinking you want to give him your nuts and all.

DeezNutz
03-05-2009, 09:47 PM
I bet Bootlegged is offended by your name thinking you want to give him your nuts and all.

Well, I have been the recipient of condescending posts because of my username, and these posts have explicitly stated it as the reason.

Valiant
Look everyone, it's a simpleton who thinks sexual orientation and gender identity are connected even the slightest bit!

Bootlegg = Lattimer???

You fuckers need to quit changing names..

Ultra Peanut
Oh, for those of you tuning in late: he's a racist, too.

Don't even think about forming a line, ladies and the gays! Lattimer is allllllll mine.

Well, I have been the recipient of condescending posts because of my username, and these posts have explicitly stated it as the reason.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RSGYKnj8YUo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RSGYKnj8YUo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KcMizzou
03-05-2009, 09:48 PM
Bootlegg = Lattimer???

You ****ers need to quit changing names..I knew, but the weird thing is, it was like he changed personalities at the same point.

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:49 PM

It's always good to see the older posters on the forum taking an intolerant view isn't it?

KcMizzou
03-05-2009, 09:49 PM
Well, I have been the recipient of condescending posts because of my username, and these posts have explicitly stated it as the reason.I always figured it for a Snoop Dogg reference. :D

DeezNutz
03-05-2009, 09:50 PM

I really need to watch the Wire.

I've heard nothing but great things and the individual episodes I've seen are all really interesting.

dirk digler
03-05-2009, 09:50 PM
This is bootlegg's mo, he talks shit then runs off like a girl

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 09:51 PM
It's always good to see the older posters on the forum taking an intolerant view isn't it?Oh ho ho! Don't you see that, by calling them out for being pieces of shit who actively degrade their fellow human beings on the basis of arbitrary standards set forth millennia ago and then "interpreted" centuries or decades ago, YOU are the one who is TRULY intolerant?!

DeezNutz
03-05-2009, 09:51 PM
I always figured it for a Snoop Dogg reference. :D

It is.

The Chronic is an unbelievable album. One of my all-time favorites, and I'm into all different kinds of music.

KcMizzou
03-05-2009, 09:52 PM
It is.

The Chronic is an unbelievable album. One of my all-time favorites, and I'm into all different kinds of music.That's rep.

:thumb:

Ultra Peanut

I've heard nothing but great things and the individual episodes I've seen are all really interesting.Best television series in the history of the medium, without the slightest shadow of a doubt.

DeezNutz
It's always good to see the older posters on the forum taking an intolerant view isn't it?

It's not my role to judge anyone, so I've never understood why some try.

FAX
This particular outburst began in the Lounge here (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=203731) beginning at post 26.

After his last post in that thread, Lattimer posted the message on DenverChief's profile.

Thanks, Mr. Delano. That clears things up nicely.

I can now see what fostered this deal. Obviously, we need to better define the term "wide receiver" in the lexicon.

FAX THE REASONABLE

KcMizzou
03-05-2009, 09:53 PM

I've heard nothing but great things and the individual episodes I've seen are all really interesting.It's as good as advertised.

Omar's the MAN.

Mecca
Oh ho ho! Don't you see that, by calling them out for being pieces of shit who are stuck in the past, YOU are the one who is TRULY intolerant?!

That just cracks me up "don't push your agenda on me" as they themselves push an agenda.

DeezNutz
Best television series in the history of the medium, without the slightest shadow of a doubt.

Better than Sopranos, which is my favorite?

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:54 PM
It's not my role to judge anyone, so I've never understood why some try.

I judge people based on their intelligence level.

stevieray
03-05-2009, 09:54 PM
It's bad, but on a vastly lower level of bad than "my religious or cultural assumptions have deemed your relationships evil and, as a result, I actively seek to make your life more painful."

while that might very well happen, that's not always the case

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 09:55 PM
That just cracks me up "don't push your agenda on me" as they themselves push an agenda.You're just indoctrinated!

As my dehddeh and/or pastor told me,

DeezNutz
I judge people based on their intelligence level.

ROFL

Ok, well that's a little different. Me, too.

Ultra Peanut
It's as good as advertised.

Omar's the MAN.Omar had some pretty hot boyfriends.

Better than Sopranos, which is my favorite?It makes the Sopranos look like cave drawings.

Jenson71
Better than Sopranos, which is my favorite?

Very different. Hard to compare. The Wire is serious business, though.

Mecca
03-05-2009, 09:56 PM
You're just indoctrinated!

As my dehddeh and/or pastor told me,

I'm thankful to say I've never had nor will I ever have a pastor.

Buck
03-05-2009, 09:57 PM

I've heard nothing but great things and the individual episodes I've seen are all really interesting.
This

Best television series in the history of the medium, without the slightest shadow of a doubt.

I just started watching season 4...I'm not ready to give it that title, but its way up there.

Bugeater
03-05-2009, 09:58 PM
So does this count as Bootlegged's "I'm leaving forever" thread?

JBucc
Silly faggots, dicks are for kids.

After you watch The Wire all you want to do is watch The Wire again.

DeezNutz
It makes the Sopranos look like cave drawings.

Don't start talking shit. The early seasons of the Sopranos are unbelievable. But I'm willing to be open minded.

Very different. Hard to compare. The Wire is serious business, though.

I hear ya.

Like I said, I've never seen anyone offer a less than stellar review. But it seems like a hard series to jump into the middle of, so I probably need to go make a purchase.

stevieray
I always thought Oz was hardcore...dealt with all kinds of issues...

Phobia
03-05-2009, 09:59 PM
You don't agree with what, exactly?

I don't agree with you. You know that. You trying to get me to step into some crap?

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 09:59 PM
So does this count as Bootlegged's "I'm leaving forever" thread?The authorities are going to find him hanging from a doorknob with a copy of Studs Monthly in one hand and the other, well...

JBucc
03-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Dave Lane quit buying ads:

http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=COqn2ZTYob3j4AEQ2AUYTzIIkMgc2s0oV68

dirk digler
So does this count as Bootlegged's "I'm leaving forever" thread?

I hope so because I am not going to let him forget that he is a whiny bitch

Buck
Don't start talking shit. The early seasons of the Sopranos are unbelievable. But I'm willing to be open minded.

I hear ya.

Like I said, I've never seen anyone offer a less than stellar review. But it seems like a hard series to jump into the middle of, so I probably need to go make a purchase.

I bought the entire series on sale for $80. One of the best purchases I have ever made.

Valiant

MEh.. I believe that stuff dies with generations.. There is some commercial with donald faison of scrubs talking about hate is taught.. Very good commercial..

DeezNutz
03-05-2009, 10:01 PM
This thread was morphed into something far more productive.

Someone change the title to "The Wire discussion thread."

chiefforlife
I don't agree with you. You know that. You trying to get me to step into some crap?

Hence, the "Phobia" thing...:D

DeezNutz
I bought the entire series on sale for $80. One of the best purchases I have ever made.

Damn. That seems cheap.

Valiant
03-05-2009, 10:02 PM

I really like the Shield also..

Mecca
MEh.. I believe that stuff dies with generations.. There is some commercial with donald faison of scrubs talking about hate is taught.. Very good commercial..

It's very true, people my parents age have really intolerant views toward alot of things but then people my age really don't..

If you just go from your grandparents to your parents to yourself you'll see a giant difference in the views of things.

dirk digler
I used to watch The Wire but for some reason lost interest.

stevieray

meh..intolerance of gays and spitiual beliefs is always going to be around.

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 10:03 PM
I don't agree with you. You know that. You trying to get me to step into some crap?It honestly makes me feel sad for you, but oh well. You're a decent kind of fellow, on the whole.

Don't start talking shit. The early seasons of the Sopranos are unbelievable. But I'm willing to be open minded. The Sopranos is an excellent show. It's just totally different to the point of almost being another medium.

I always thought Oz was hardcore...dealt with all kinds of issues...It was a total cartoon, but I loved it and still associate almost every actor from the show as their Oz character (aside from Wire people). JK Simmons will always make my skin crawl.

BONUS OZ MUSICAL EPISODE GIF:

http://i39.tinypic.com/9ixq1v.gif

Bugeater
03-05-2009, 10:04 PM
This thread was morphed into something far more productive.

Someone change the title to "The Wire discussion thread."
Meh, I don't watch that. How about "Poll: Should Claythan lose his virginity to Bootlegged?".

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 10:05 PM
meh..intolerance of gays and spitiual beliefs is always going to be around.In rapidly decreasing percentages, until diminishing returns kick in.

Bootlegged
Ok - if this is now the football board of UP, Zach and Mecca - then count me out.

For those of you asking if I was Lattimer - yes I was. You can change my name back anytime - just thought it was appropriate at the time (Denver running endless bootlegs against us).

I believe I contributed a few things over the years, such as Nuthooks, www.firegregrobinson.com and the like. It's apprarent that this board has moved its focus - and I don't want to be part of the current environment. Kids giving advice on the economy is too much for me to take.

If you want to debate the effect of a Vrabel on the 3-4 in KC - ping me. If you want to tell me what a homophobe I am because I don't want dudes w/dicks talking to me - save it.

Out.

KcMizzou
I always thought Oz was hardcore...dealt with all kinds of issues...I missed out on that one. I'll have to check it out, though.

As for The Wire, I was kinda put off by all the high praise at first. And (like the critics said) it's a very complex story. I watched episodes back to back. A week between episodes might make it more difficult to stick with.

But, if you can get it on DVD, or uh (torrent)... do. It's really that good.

Buck
Damn. That seems cheap.

Every once in a while a retailer will have a 1/2 off HBO Sale...

Look out for it.

FAX
03-05-2009, 10:06 PM
Oh ho ho! Don't you see that, by calling them out for being pieces of shit who actively degrade their fellow human beings on the basis of arbitrary standards set forth millennia ago and then "interpreted" centuries or decades ago, YOU are the one who is TRULY intolerant?!

If I may, Ms. Ultra Peanut ... (and unrelated to this particular and specific episode - but to your point above) ... what many gay peeps fail to realize is that promoting an alternative lifestyle in the company of those who, for whatever reason, choose not to adopt that lifestyle, can make some straight peeps highly uncomfortable. What purpose does causing discomfort in another's life serve?

FAX

Phobia
03-05-2009, 10:06 PM
It honestly makes me feel sad for you, but oh well. You're a decent kind of fellow, on the whole.

I struggle with your situation. I can't wrap my mind around it. I'm not going to pretend I like it. But we've been friends for a long time. That's good enough for me. If I can ever do something for you I hope you know I'll try my best.

stevieray
03-05-2009, 10:07 PM
I missed out on that one. I'll have to check it out, though.

As for The Wire, I was kinda put off by all the high praise at first. And (like the critics said) it's a very complex story. I watched episodes back to back. A week between episodes might make it more difficult to stick with.

there was an episode that made me cringe..a prison guard had a shot at pro BB..and a prisoner sliced his achiiles tendon...:eek:

Ultra Peanut
Ok - if this is now the football board of UP, Zach and Mecca - then count me out.

For those of you asking if I was Lattimer - yes I was. You can change my name back anytime - just thought it was appropriate at the time (Denver running endless bootlegs against us).

I believe I contributed a few things over the years, such as Nuthooks, www.firegregrobinson.com and the like. It's apprarent that this board has moved its focus - and I don't want to be part of the current environment. Kids giving advice on the economy is too much for me to take.

If you want to debate the effect of a Vrabel on the 3-4 in KC - ping me. If you want to tell me what a homophobe I am because I don't want dudes w/dicks talking to me - save it.

Out.http://i42.tinypic.com/dcfqj7.jpg

Buck

Out.

Sorry man.

This board does not discriminate. Anyone is allowed to post here. If you cant stand that, it doesn't give you the right to call them out in front of everyone else.

I wish you the best whether you decide to stay or go.

KCUnited
03-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Way Down In The Hole.

Little ironic for this thread.

I'm partial to the Season 2 version.

Valiant
03-05-2009, 10:09 PM
meh..intolerance of gays and spitiual beliefs is always going to be around.

To a point yes, just think hypothetically in 6-8 more generations what the mind thought of people will be.. People thinking that all gays should be shot would be like somebody to day thinking the world is flat..

Ultra Peanut
If I may, Ms. Ultra Peanut ... (and unrelated to this particular and specific episode - but to your point above) ... what many gay peeps fail to realize is that promoting an alternative lifestyle in the company of those who, for whatever reason, choose not to adopt that lifestyle, can make some straight peeps highly uncomfortable. What purpose does causing discomfort in another's life serve?

FAXWhen simply existing is interpreted by those people as "promoting an alternative lifestyle," it's not really my problem if that makes them uncomfortable.

I just want to be accepted as myself, find a career I enjoy, maybe meet someone who's nice and understanding, see the world a bit, and live. I'm not trying to spin the world on its axis, here, but if someone wants to look down on me for pursuing happiness instead of hiding away just to keep them from confronting their fears, misconceptions, and insecurities, that's too bad.

Bugeater

FAX
Perhaps I've missed something Mr. FAX, but I've never seen UP "promote" anything, it seems to me that she simply defends herself when attacked.

dirk digler
03-05-2009, 10:10 PM

I believe I contributed a few things over the years, such as Nuthooks, www.firegregrobinson.com (http://www.firegregrobinson.com) and the like. It's apprarent that this board has moved its focus - and I don't want to be part of the current environment. Kids giving advice on the economy is too much for me to take.

Out.

This board is more than those 3 and it seems you are intolerant of alot of people.

You might have been a good guy a few years ago but in the last year you seem full of anger of hate especially to certain groups of people.

If you don't like diversity them maybe you should go back to your trailer.

Jenson71
03-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Out.

Those damn kids and their socialist professors. They made Lattimer go!

Phobia
03-05-2009, 10:11 PM

Dude - we've been friends on this site a very long time. But now you're crapping on the carpet in front of some other friends who are different than you. Your intolerance is a little disturbing to me particularly because they're not impeding upon you. I hope that you'll find a way to work it out because you're talking very negatively about some decent folks.

You don't even want to know what kind of crazy, whacky stuff I do in the bedroom.

Valiant
I missed out on that one. I'll have to check it out, though.

Oz was amazing, outside of all the dick shots you got to see.. It ended on a whimper though like a lot of great shows do..

Also Supernatural for those that like Chuck or Reaper..

dirk digler
Perhaps I've missed something Mr. FAX, but I've never seen UP "promote" anything, it seems to me that she simply defends herself when attacked.

Yep UP never brings that topic up others do and usually in an attempt to demean or slam UP.

DeezNutz
03-05-2009, 10:12 PM
When simply existing is interpreted by those people as "promoting an alternative lifestyle," it's not really my problem if that makes them uncomfortable.

I just want to be accepted as myself, find a career I enjoy, maybe meet someone who's nice and understanding, see the world a bit, and live. I'm not trying to spin the world on its axis, here, but if someone wants to look down on me for pursuing happiness instead of hiding away just to keep them from confronting their fears, misconceptions, and insecurities, that's too bad.

This is a well-articulated post, UP.

DeezNutz
03-05-2009, 10:13 PM
This board is more than those 3 and it seems you are intolerant of alot of people.

You might have been a good guy a few years ago but in the last year you seem full of anger of hate especially to certain groups of people.

Fuck, yes it is. I'm on here, bitches. :D

KcMizzou
there was an episode that made me cringe..a prison guard had a shot at pro BB..and a prisoner sliced his achiiles tendon...:eek:Ugh.. yeah.

I'm still mourning the death of D'Angelo, from The Wire.

Phobia
Yep UP never brings that topic up others do and usually in an attempt to demean or slam UP.

I haven't brought it up in a long time but when I did it was designed to assert some levity into what has always been for me a tense topic.

Bootlegged
03-05-2009, 10:14 PM

Dirk - am I a rich kid or someone in the trailer park living off the government?

Full disclosure - I make between $150-$275k/year - depending on the sales volume.

Ultra Peanut
Perhaps I've missed something Mr. FAX, but I've never seen UP "promote" anything, it seems to me that she simply defends herself when attacked.If you call laughing at imbeciles defending one's self.

stevieray
To a point yes, just think hypothetically in 6-8 more generations what the mind thought of people will be.. People thinking that all gays should be shot would be like somebody to day thinking the world is flat..

People are killed and persecuted for being Christian...today.

KcMizzou
03-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Oz was amazing, outside of all the dick shots you got to see.. It ended on a whimper though like a lot of great shows do..

Also Supernatural for those that like Chuck or Reaper..I'm a big Supernatural fan. Late to the party as usual. I'm a little more than halfway through season 2.

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 10:15 PM
People are killed and persecuted for being Christian...today.And that's horrible.

It's a shame that, at the same time, other Christians are persecuting others for simply being in love with someone else and trying to build a happy life around said love.

"My religion says, in an incredibly roundabout way, that what you are doing is as harmful to our moral fiber as wearing multi-blend clothing or giving people loans with a high interest rate! Ergo, you're a second-class citizen and we should spend an inordinate amount of time building you up as a bogeyman!"

dirk digler
03-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Dirk - am I a rich kid or someone in the trailer park living off the government?

Full disclosure - I make between $150-$275k/year - depending on the sales volume.

That is great you want to loan me some money?

Just curious why are you so intolerant and angry all the time lately?

chiefforlife
03-05-2009, 10:16 PM
UP is a he or she? I have seen UP referred to as both. Not that it matters but I like to know who I am talking to.

Sorry to interrupt this thread. Its going quite well, in all directions.

Buck
03-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Ugh.. yeah.

I'm still mourning the death of D'Angelo, from The Wire.

DUDE! SPOILERS!

I've seen that part already but if you are only on season one thats a major spoiler

KcMizzou
03-05-2009, 10:18 PM
DUDE! SPOILERS!

I've seen that part already but if you are only on season one thats a major spoilerOh shit, my bad.

Bugeater
If you call laughing at imbeciles defending one's self.
Eh, I'm not as good as you are with those word thingies.

Ultra Peanut
Ugh.. yeah.

I'm still mourning the death of D'Angelo, from The Wire.Where's Wallace, String? Where the fuck is Wallace?

Buck
03-05-2009, 10:19 PM
UP is a he or she? I have seen UP referred to as both. Not that it matters but I like to know who I am talking to.

Sorry to interrupt this thread. Its going quite well, in all directions.

Transgender.

Buck
03-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Where's Wallace, String? Where the **** is Wallace?

I love D'Angelo...u should take the spoilers out of your quote of KcMizzou though.

KcMizzou
03-05-2009, 10:20 PM
I love D'Angelo...u should take the spoilers out of your quote of KcMizzou though.Done.

Bootlegged
03-05-2009, 10:22 PM
Dude - we've been friends on this site a very long time. But now you're crapping on the carpet in front of some other friends who are different than you. Your intolerance is a little disturbing to me particularly because they're not impeding upon you. I hope that you'll find a way to work it out because you're talking very negatively about some decent folks.

You don't even want to know what kind of crazy, whacky stuff I do in the bedroom.

Look - I'm fine with "decent folks" doing whetever. It's all part of the bullshit. I will not take shit from the UP's and Zachie's - who seem to follow me around even when I don't post for months on end.

I used to spend my time writing articles for fantasy football sites - and that has priority has changed due to my evil "woman" - but I will not listen to others downgrade me and mine because it is popular. I'd rather be banished. Nothing aginst quality guys like you and KCMizzou. You will probably not know what lenghts these people have gone against my priavte life - nor do I want it investigated.

chiefforlife
Transgender.

I dont know if you are serious?

It hard to tell in here sometimes?

UP, can you answer this for me?

stevieray
And that's horrible.

It's a shame that, at the same time, other Christians are persecuting others for simply being in love with someone else and trying to build a happy life around said love.

you get what you give..you know as well as I do that you've made as insidious comments about God and Jesus and believers, that have been made about you..

again two wrongs don't make anyone right...JMO.

Buck
I dont know if you are serious?

It hard to tell in here sometimes?

Serious.

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Transgender.SPOILERS!

Have you no appreciation for the damage you've just done to my mystique?

KcMizzou
03-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Where's Wallace, String? Where the **** is Wallace? :( So many decent people die in that show. Kinda like real life.

Buck
03-05-2009, 10:24 PM
SPOILERS!

Shit, sorry bro, um Ma'am...Br'am

Phobia
03-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Look - I'm fine with "decent folks" doing whetever. It's all part of the bullshit. I will not take shit from the UP's and Zachie's - who seem to follow me around even when I don't post for months on end.

I used to spend my time writing articles for fantasy football sites - and that has priority has changed due to my evil "woman" - but I will not listen to others downgrade me and mine because it is popular. I'd rather be banished. Nothing aginst quality guys like you and KCMizzou. You will probably not know what lenghts these people have gone against my priavte life - nor do I want it investigated.

Well, I'm nobody here but if somebody is messing with your personal life then it should be looked into by the powers that be.

FAX
03-05-2009, 10:26 PM
When simply existing is interpreted by those people as "promoting an alternative lifestyle," it's not really my problem if that makes them uncomfortable.

Again, my comment was and is unrelated to the current issue - merely reflecting the point of your earlier post. Just so we're clear, I have always been both impressed by and proud of your attitude and approach toward life, Ms. Ultra Peanut. Were I in your shoes, I'm not sure I could deal with the associated challenges (I can only imagine) that you have faced with your good humor and intellect. Frankly, I find you to be a remarkable and very interesting person.

Nevertheless, in "general terms", the gay agenda (whatever that is) can be disquieting to many straight persons. It may not be the ideal reaction, but it is the real one in many cases. That's why I tend to throttle back on deeming those peeps as Neanderthals. The very fears and insecurities you mention are as real to them as anything you and I will ever face.

FAX

J Diddy
03-05-2009, 10:27 PM

You're calling people net stalkers? Pot meet kettle.

FAX
03-05-2009, 10:29 PM

I didn't intend to suggest otherwise, Mr. Bugeater. My comment had to do with the content of the post - not projecting any behavior on Ms. Ultra Peanut.

FAX

Bootlegged
03-05-2009, 10:29 PM
I feel you watching me Over there Come to me If you care Don't sit and stare It's just not fair Make your move If you dare What what I said, what what, in the butt I said, what what, in the butt I said, what what, in the butt I said, what what, in the butt

- Ultra Peanut

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Nevertheless, in "general terms", the gay agenda (whatever that is) can be disquieting to many straight persons. It may not be the ideal reaction, but it is the real one in many cases. That's why I tend to throttle back on deeming those peeps as Neanderthals. The very fears and insecurities you mention are as real to them as anything you and I will ever face.Just to be clear, there is no "gay agenda" outside of people who push to have their lives be recognized as equal to those of people who were born fortunate enough to be considered "normal" by society.

I get the perspective that these people have their own issues to deal with, and I feel sorry for them, but it's harder to just say "they're silly and that's sad" when you're on the receiving end of their efforts to keep you from living a happy life.

chiefforlife
03-05-2009, 10:30 PM
SPOILERS!

You have a mystique, dont worry. Its just that I wasnt sure if you were a dude or a chick. I guess I still dont know??
Like I said, it doesnt matter, I always thought you were pretty funny and intelligent.
Hey I am a Republican but voted for Obama, I guess we are in the same boat. LOL.

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 10:31 PM
I feel you watching me Over there Come to me If you care Don't sit and stare It's just not fair Make your move If you dare What what I said, what what, in the butt I said, what what, in the butt I said, what what, in the butt I said, what what, in the butt

- Ultra PeanutEMBRACE THE PASSION... OF SAMWELL!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

luv

Define decent folks.

dirk digler

- Ultra Peanut

LMAO

J Diddy
03-05-2009, 10:32 PM
You have a mystique, dont worry. Its just that I wasnt sure if you were a dude or a chick. I guess I still dont know??
Like I said, it doesnt matter, I always thought you were pretty funny and intelligent.
Hey I am a Republican but voted for Obama, I guess we are in the same boat. LOL.

Up is neither a dude or a chick. Up is a duck.

KcMizzou
03-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Well, I'm nobody here but if somebody is messing with your personal life then it should be looked into by the powers that be.I agree with that.

I'm just one of those "live and let live" guys. The issue at hand really doesn't affect my life in any way. I disagree with that lifestyle too... on the most basic level. I'm a guy who likes girls.

Other than that, an individual should be free to do whatever they want, as far as I'm concerned. It's none of my business.

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 10:33 PM
Hey I am a Republican but voted for Obama, I guess we are in the same boat. LOL.I'm a girl. I was born with a body that didn't match my brain, so I hated myself for 20 years or so due to that fact and the fact that I knew how many people out there were like Lattimer.

Define decent folks.People who hate the coloreds and the queers, mostly.

Mecca
03-05-2009, 10:34 PM
Define decent folks.

I'm moderately neato.

DaFace
03-05-2009, 10:34 PM

In case you care...

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=116256

I actually found much of the thread to be very interesting.

KcMizzou
03-05-2009, 10:35 PM
People who hate the coloreds and the queers, mostly.Whoa.. easy now.

I don't think Phob or I fall into that category.

Valiant
People are killed and persecuted for being Christian...today.

In this country??

DaFace

- Ultra Peanut

ROFL...I can't tell why you're posting that. Are you aware that's from South Park?

Bootlegged
03-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Oh Bootlegged you are 03-05-2009 11:05 PM dirk digler loser
Oh Bootlegged you are 03-05-2009 10:09 PM Ultra Peanut I feel you watching me Over there Come to me If you care Don't sit and stare It's just not fair Make your move If you dare What what I said, what what, in the butt I said, what what, in the butt I said, what what, in the butt I said, what what, in t
Oh Bootlegged you are 03-05-2009 10:08 PM BuckinKaeding Not cool

KcMizzou
03-05-2009, 10:36 PM
I'm moderately neato.You're "okay, for a bit of an asshole".

That's a compliment. :D

Bootlegged
03-05-2009, 10:37 PM
ROFL...I can't tell why you're posting that. Are you aware that's from South Park?

Are you really this stupid?? Look at what you just posted.

FAX
In this country??

I kicked the living crap out of a Protestant once.

That was a long time ago, though.

FAX

Ultra Peanut
Whoa.. easy now.

I don't think Phob or I fall into that category.I'm saying that's his view of decent folks, and I'm exaggerating a bit for the sake of doing so.

stevieray
03-05-2009, 10:38 PM
People who hate the coloreds and the queers, mostly.

Ronnie: "There you go again..."

|Zach|
Your intolerance is a little disturbing to me particularly because they're not impeding upon you.

Yea, nobody was really doing anything. Lattimer just start going back shit crazy calling everyone that was justifiably calling him a dick 'gay'.

Ultra Peanut
In case you care...

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=116256

I actually found much of the thread to be very interesting.I thought of linking to that thread, but it's kind of embarrassing now. Not the sentiment, but the overwrought, fretful, panicky nature of that wordy, wordy post.

DaFace
EMBRACE THE PASSION... OF SAMWELL!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbGkxcY7YFU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LOL...I had no idea the South Park episode was based on an actual video.

Mecca
You're "okay, for a bit of an asshole".

That's a compliment. :D

I'm an arrogant condescending asshole but in an amusing way.

|Zach|
03-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Are you really this stupid?? Look at what you just posted.

It was made as a joke and put on South Park.

Mecca
In this country??

He should check out that Bill Maher movie.

stevieray
In this country??

...in 51 others.

Valiant
03-05-2009, 10:40 PM
EMBRACE THE PASSION... OF SAMWELL!

I was wondering what the fuck that was..

Some guy started singing that at howl at the moon in P&L and I was like wtf..

Then someone showed a video of Southpark, so I thought some idiot sang a horrible song from a cartoon..

Now I see part of that video and back to wtf...

Bootlegged
I think if you really read through this thread as an objective reader - you will understand where the mass frustration comes from.....Obama is a Socialist - no getting around it.

luv
I'm a girl. I was born with a body that didn't match my brain, so I hated myself for 20 years or so due to that fact and the fact that I knew how many people out there were like Lattimer.

People who hate the coloreds and the queers, mostly.

I must not be decent folk in his eyes then. Even if I disagree with what you do, as long as you're not doing it to me or it doesn't affect me, you're fine in my book.

Judging people based on color or sexual preference just shows how ignorant one is.

|Zach|
The drama!

Ultra Peanut
Oh Bootlegged you are 03-05-2009 11:05 PM dirk digler loser
Oh Bootlegged you are 03-05-2009 10:09 PM Ultra Peanut I feel you watching me Over there Come to me If you care Don't sit and stare It's just not fair Make your move If you dare What what I said, what what, in the butt I said, what what, in the butt I said, what what, in the butt I said, what what, in t
Oh Bootlegged you are 03-05-2009 10:08 PM BuckinKaeding Not coolYou didn't like my little green dot?

http://i44.tinypic.com/30cw0wn.gif

Mecca
03-05-2009, 10:41 PM
What in the hell does Barack Obama have to do with this?

Chiefnj2
03-05-2009, 10:42 PM
If you want to tell me what a homophobe I am because I don't want dudes w/dicks talking to me - save it.

Out.

I think we discovered your problem. If you are searching for dudes without dicks I'm sure there is a board to suit your private desires and needs. You never struck me as a mangina lover, but to each their own.

stevieray
I must not be decent folk in his eyes then. Even if I disagree with what you do, as long as you're not doing it to me or it doesn't affect me, you're fine in my book.

Judging people based on color or sexual preference just shows how ignorant one is....and stupid people aren't less than either...that's just another form of discrimination

Mecca
I think we discovered your problem. If you are searching for dudes without dicks I'm sure there is a board to suit your private desires and needs. You never struck me as a mangina lover, but to each their own.

BuckAngel?

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 10:43 PM
...and stupid people aren't less than either...that's just another form of discriminationThe people who fought to uphold segregation were dumb, and I feel bad for them about that. But it doesn't diminish the magnitude of their shitheadedness.

I think we discovered your problem. If you are searching for dudes without dicks I'm sure there is a board to suit your private desires and needs. You never struck me as a mangina lover, but to each their own.BUCK ANGEL.

God damn you, Mecca. Go talk up a USC player, or something, you big jerk.

KcMizzou
03-05-2009, 10:43 PM
The drama!It's been entertaining, if nothing else.

Kinda sad though, in several ways.

I'm done.

Redrum_69
03-05-2009, 10:44 PM

hes reforming the immigration laws

dirk digler

No shit. Bootlegg is obessed with hate towards Obama. Kind of like jettio and his hate for Bush.

Chiefnj2
BuckAngel?

I'm afraid to google "buckangel".

Mecca
03-05-2009, 10:45 PM
I'm afraid to google "buckangel".

The fact that I know who BuckAngel is, is kind of disturbing in and of itself.

Jenson71
03-05-2009, 10:47 PM

I don't know but it reminds me of when Sean Penn talked about how people should be ashamed to oppose gay marriage and then talked about how great Obama is. Uh, Sean?

People can just want to talk say something about Obama.

rad
03-05-2009, 10:48 PM
What's a "dick sock"?

Mecca
03-05-2009, 10:49 PM
What's a "dick sock"?

Ask Bootlegged.

rad
03-05-2009, 10:49 PM
What's a "dick sock"?

Crap. Am I gay now?

rad
03-05-2009, 10:50 PM

Wow. You must have a really nice trailer.