PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Not so bold prediction: Chiefs and TO

T-post Tom
03-06-2009, 05:46 AM
Would anyone be surprised if the Chiefs end up seeing TO twice a year in a faiders uniform? Faiders & TO seem like the perfect match to me.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-06-2009, 05:48 AM
Why no, no I wouldn't be surprised. In fact I would imagine the "DEAL IS DONE"

Hootie
03-06-2009, 05:50 AM
T.O. would be a perfect fit in a Bears uni...I still see him with the Redskins...either way, it looks like he's getting Bonds'ed!

Pioli Zombie
He should go back to the 49ers. Can you imagine that possibly historic Huard to Owens combination?
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
He should go back to the 49ers. Can you imagine that possibly historic Huard to Owens combination?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hooties days are numbered as a Chiefs fan....

Mile High Mania
03-06-2009, 05:52 AM
Redskins or Saints is my guess.

Crush
03-06-2009, 05:52 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Is that as bad as "crossing the streams" on Ghostbusters?

PhillyChiefFan
03-06-2009, 06:18 AM
No no no. The man is a cancer and infects every team he plays for.

We are just now getting off the ground and he would kill ANY cohesion that this team would form on the field.

Plus, he and Bowe would be at odds, and TO bitched about Whitten getting the ball too much...imagine if he played with TG

Kerberos
03-06-2009, 06:41 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm thinking the Raiders and the JaFatass to Owens combo is possible.

Skip Towne
03-06-2009, 06:48 AM
I hope he goes to the Fade. Just to see how long it takes him to destroy them. They are pretty far gone already.

King_Chief_Fan
03-06-2009, 07:02 AM
He should go to the Donkeys.......Whiner Cutler and Whiner Owens would be a spectacle to see.

MahiMike
03-06-2009, 07:33 AM
I'm going with Carolina. They remind me of Philly. A team that can never get over the hump and could use someone opposite Steve Smith. Of course, Delhomme will never win a SB but still, TO would like to play w/Smith.

Outside chances to Jaguars and Raiders.

wild1
03-06-2009, 07:39 AM
as long as their QB is Russell it won't matter who the receivers are

JuicesFlowing
03-06-2009, 08:12 AM
I hope he goes to the Fade. Just to see how long it takes him to destroy them. They are pretty far gone already.

It would certainly make the Chiefs-Raiders games a lot more fun ... as if we needed more reasons to hate Chokeland ...

dj56dt58
03-06-2009, 09:54 AM

We are just now getting off the ground and he would kill ANY cohesion that this team would form on the field.

Plus, he and Bowe would be at odds, and TO bitched about Whitten getting the ball too much...imagine if he played with TG

re read the thread

PhillyChiefFan
03-06-2009, 11:25 AM
I'm going with Carolina. They remind me of Philly. A team that can never get over the hump and could use someone opposite Steve Smith. Of course, Delhomme will never win a SB but still, TO would like to play w/Smith.

too much ego though?

T-post Tom
03-06-2009, 03:53 PM

http://www.kumon.com/method/reading.asp?language=USA&gclid=CJHw2-6kj5kCFRYiagodHT4wcQ

raybec 4
03-06-2009, 03:56 PM

Steve Smith would sucker punch TO and his baby.

topher79
03-06-2009, 04:51 PM
100% guarantee Owens ends up with one of the following.

Bengals
Broncos
Patroits
Colts
Chiefs

Saccopoo
03-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Broncos.

Even the optimists are thinking that Brandon Marshall is going to get a minimum eight game suspension, and I don't think that anyone considers Eddie Royal to be a #1 type of receiver.

If the Broncos fall any deeper in the fans eyes, it's going to be hard times for the new GM and coach. Cutler needs a guy to throw to that's capable of becoming a target.

If Owens ends up anywhere other than Denver, I'd be shocked.

MichaelH
03-06-2009, 05:15 PM
As many have said, I don't give a rat's ass where T.O. goes as long as it's not KC!!