PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Anyone else think Krumrie may still be canned?

shaneo69
03-07-2009, 08:33 PM
If Crennel takes the DC job, Pendergast becomes the DL coach with Gibbs at LB coach. That leaves Krumrie on the outside looking in.

If Crennel declines the job, Krumrie stays as line coach and Pendergast calls the defense.

Hammock Parties
03-07-2009, 08:34 PM
I've been thinking the same thing. Krumrie is just there in case Crennel can't be convinced.

milkman
03-07-2009, 08:37 PM
More than likely, Crennel isn't coming to KC.

However, if he did, it's probably so late in the game that Krumrie will still be retained with Pendergast getting a title like Asst. DC, but in fact would be the defacto line coach, with Krumrie assisting.

Mr. Kotter
03-07-2009, 08:38 PM
I keep praying...

CoMoChief
03-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Crennel isn't coming to KC.

FAX
03-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Patty Cakes came on board with Uncle Dick, correct? Then stayed on with Herm? Now, he's retained by Haley?

What is it that these guys see in him? There must be a reason they like him enough to keep him around.

FAX

EyePod
03-07-2009, 09:36 PM
More than likely, Crennel isn't coming to KC.

However, if he did, it's probably so late in the game that Krumrie will still be retained with Pendergast getting a title like Asst. DC, but in fact would be the defacto line coach, with Krumrie assisting.

Has Pendergast ever done anything with a D-Line? I thought he was only LB's...

EyePod
03-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Patty Cakes came on board with Uncle Dick, correct? Then stayed on with Herm? Now, he's retained by Haley?

What is it that these guys see in him? There must be a reason they like him enough to keep him around.

FAX

LOL, they're worried that Pete Carroll would take him otherwise. Those two guys are BFF's.

Deberg_1990
03-07-2009, 09:39 PM
I thought there were a couple of threads the other day that said Crennel wasnt coming to KC this year??

Reerun_KC
03-07-2009, 09:40 PM

FAX

Krummie is the king of retard slap fights... We have a team full of retards...