PDA

View Full Version : Football Anyone know if Trent Green signed somewhere>

Kerberos
03-11-2009, 08:24 AM
I went to NFL.com to see if he signed with someone and they still list him as a St.Louis Lamb.

Of course they (Lambs) don't show him on the active roster so I was wondering if anyone knew if he got on somewhere else?

(No I don't think we should bring him in for a look) :shake:

Gonzo
03-11-2009, 08:35 AM
I thought the vikes were actively persuing him. I don't think he has a home right now though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia
03-11-2009, 08:45 AM
I think his Brother-in-law usually finds out the same time and place we do.

Kerberos
03-11-2009, 08:46 AM
I thought the vikes were actively persuing him. I don't think he has a home right now though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reunite with Jared Allen and be the makings of a good movie title.

"The primadonna and the Has-been"

milkman
03-11-2009, 08:48 AM
You can watch NFL Total Access later today (4 pm EDT).

Trent Green will be on. so I'm sure that he'll be dscussing his status.

Kerberos
03-11-2009, 09:03 AM
You can watch NFL Total Access later today (4 pm EDT).

Trent Green will be on. so I'm sure that he'll be dscussing his status.

Dude I'm still at work at 3PM Central 4PM Eastern

If you watch it please let us know what he says! :thumb:

milkman
03-11-2009, 09:21 AM
Dude I'm still at work at 3PM Central 4PM Eastern

If you watch it please let us know what he says! :thumb:

Oops.

My bad.

I mean't 7 pm.

Kerberos
03-11-2009, 09:24 AM
Oops.

My bad.

I mean't 7 pm.

That "Time" my man is do-able. Thanks for the heads up. :thumb:

NewChief
03-11-2009, 11:53 AM
He's been released by the Rams. No real active interest currently around the league. That's all I know.

Kerberos
03-12-2009, 05:56 AM
Anyone see him on NFL network last night? Did he talk about where he might land?

I had some family things to do and didn't get to watch.

Skip Towne
03-12-2009, 06:14 AM
We'll know when he starts showing up in broadcast booths.

MahiMike
03-12-2009, 06:18 AM
As much as I love Trent and appreciate that he QB'd our best offensive team ever, I'd have to say it's time to hang up the cleats. I could see him coaching a HS team and be happy with that.

Good luck to you Trent!

King_Chief_Fan
03-12-2009, 06:39 AM
He was seen with a realtor in Overland Park KS.

ChiefRon
03-12-2009, 08:04 AM
They didn't ask him anything about it, that I recall, and he didn't mention it.

I'm sure he's done, and will be headed to broadcasting or one of those stupid pre-game shows.

talastan
03-12-2009, 08:21 AM
Anyone see him on NFL network last night? Did he talk about where he might land?

I watched the clip on NFL.com, he didn't mention anything about it but I thought he did a great commentary on the Cutler situation. I think he'd be great in either coaching or broadcasting IMO.

ChiefRon
03-12-2009, 08:30 AM
I watched the clip on NFL.com, he didn't mention anything about it but I thought he did a great commentary on the Cutler situation. I think he'd be great in either coaching or broadcasting IMO.

I agree, I think he would make a hell of QB coach probably. He is a natural leader, and he was spot on with the Cutler thing. That's exactly what Cutler should do. Show up on Monday, not say too much, work his ass off, and prove that he's dedicated, it's his team, and it would be a mistake to trade him.

Broadcasting is a lot easier than coaching tho. :)

NewChief
03-12-2009, 08:36 AM
He was seen with a realtor in Overland Park KS.

Heh. He still owns his house there. No reason to buy a new one.

Hammock Parties
03-12-2009, 10:01 AM
He will be our QB coach!!!!111one

Pioli Zombie
03-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Green got another concussion the other day when he went to put a plate in the dishwasher
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowanian
03-12-2009, 11:44 AM
I hope for his own health that he'll move into the broadcast booth, or a new fishing boat.

Hootie
03-12-2009, 01:34 PM
I guarantee he's better than Kerry Collins.

t3chiefs
03-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Green got another concussion the other day when he went to put a plate in the dishwasher
Posted via Mobile Device

Is that really true?!
He needs to get his house baby proof!!!
Love him as a QB!
He was my favorite player. I even named a stuffed dog after him. A while ago though!
he he he
I hope he stays healthy and gets a good retirement job. Good luck Trent Green! :clap:

milkman
03-12-2009, 02:51 PM

I missed the first half of the show, but we may be able to find out again because he's returning to the show tonight.

milkman
03-12-2009, 02:55 PM

I think it's a very good possibility that NFL Network will hire him when he does finally decide to hang up his cleats.

Rich Eisen said that they would be in New York for the NFL draft, and the way he said it seemed to imply that Green would be part of the broadcast.