PDA

View Full Version : Life Rubbing it in.....

burt
03-13-2009, 01:33 PM
We leave for Cancun Sunday!!! Spring break in Cancun....I need a shirt the sez "Creepy Old Dude"..... I hope I don't get shot!

MIAdragon
03-13-2009, 01:34 PM
You don’t need a shirt that says that, if you’re over 23 its assumed.

burt
03-13-2009, 01:36 PM

I did get my wife 2 t-shirts. One sez, "He's so lucky" and the other sez "All me are idiots, I married their King!"

MIAdragon
03-13-2009, 01:36 PM
I did get my wife 2 t-shirts. One sez, "He's so lucky" and the other sez "All me are idiots, I married their King!"

LMAO have a good time.

burt
03-13-2009, 01:37 PM
I hope to have pics!!!!

ChiTown
03-13-2009, 01:38 PM
I'll be skiing all next week with the wife and kids in Colorado. Can't frickin wait.

mikeyis4dcats.
03-13-2009, 01:39 PM
sorry dude, Cancun over sprink break will suck unless you're 19.

burt
03-13-2009, 01:40 PM
I'll be skiing all next week with the wife and kids in Colorado. Can't frickin wait.

The mountains that I see will be prettier than the ones you get to see.....ROFL

Rooster
03-13-2009, 01:40 PM
Watch out for the drug war they have going on right now. I wouldn't leave the resort.

burt
03-13-2009, 01:41 PM
sorry dude, Cancun over sprink break will suck unless you're 19.

My Mrs. is the only one I want to get with...I just like looking at pretty girls. The other thing is...I make friends real quick...I will have a ball!

mikeyis4dcats.
03-13-2009, 01:44 PM
My Mrs. is the only one I want to get with...I just like looking at pretty girls. The other thing is...I make friends real quick...I will have a ball!

oh, you will see hot girls (and would most times of the year) but the crowds, incessant obnoxious people, and noise will likely make you regret it...

ChiTown
03-13-2009, 01:44 PM
The mountains that I see will be prettier than the ones you get to see.....ROFL

I truly wish I were jealous, but spending a week on the beach is painful for me. I like doing stuff and being active. Picking sand out of the crack of my ass isn't fun to me. That said, I do like looking at bewbies.

Your job is to take lots of pics and keep us entertained next week.

burt
03-13-2009, 01:47 PM
oh, you will see hot girls (and would most times of the year) but the crowds, incessant obnoxious people, and noise will likely make you regret it...

I sell cars....I am way used to this!!! But I truly hope you are wromng. Just this once.

Demonpenz
03-13-2009, 01:54 PM
cum should always be rubbed in clockwise on tits

KC Dan
03-13-2009, 01:57 PM
I will be there in 30 days with another planet member and spouses! Save us some Tequila!!!

Dartgod
03-13-2009, 02:06 PM
I will be there in 30 days with another planet member and spouses! Save us some Tequila!!!
Actually, we will be about an hour south in Playa del Carmen!

I've scheduled a bottle cap flipping contest for the first night. Guys vs. the gals.

mikeyis4dcats.
03-13-2009, 02:06 PM

PDC rocks.

mikeyis4dcats.
03-13-2009, 02:08 PM
we'll be in Puerto Vallarta in 5 weeks. man I've never needed a vacation so bad...

burt
03-13-2009, 02:09 PM

nope.......

Chief_in_Commander
03-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Man I need to get there while i'm still of age......All I did for spring break was Florida and I almost drowned and swam in a place of a shark attack

KC Dan
03-13-2009, 02:21 PM

I've scheduled a bottle cap flipping contest for the first night. Guys vs. the gals.
:cuss::#:cuss::#:thumb:

bogey
03-13-2009, 02:35 PM
I will be in Humansville, MO over Easter week-end and I can not wait!! Beautiful huge green pastures, mature oaks. Hopefully the wind will be blowing because there are kites in the closet that need to be airborn. At night, the frogs will be singing a symphony and the coyotes will let me know that they're on the prowl while I sit on the back porch and drink my martini. Morning doves will wake me as well as tom gobbling. This is a vacation.

burt
03-13-2009, 03:03 PM

Make sure they are "skins"!ROFL

Donger
03-13-2009, 03:11 PM
You are going to a third-world country and you are attempting to rub that in?

burt
03-13-2009, 03:12 PM
You are going to a third-world country and you are attempting to rub that in?

Be nice and I will tell you about the nipples......

Oh, and by rubbing it in....I mean Sun tan lotion....

Chief Henry
03-13-2009, 03:24 PM
My wife and I just got back last Sunday night from Cancun. Remember they have drug sniffing dogs at the airport with FULLY ARMED GUARDS walking with the dogs.

We stayed at the Aqua Cancun Resort right across from the NEW La Isla open air Mall. The AQUA was literally crawling with the Mexican Federalis because the national Mexican Gov't had each Mexican states top prosecuting attorneys (from what we were told) at a conference at the same location!!! Good timing huh ?

In early February of this year the Cancun Drug Czar was executed by one of the Mexican Drug Cartels. Also in February the Cancun Mayor was arrested for being involved in the drug cartel activities !!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife and I googled the drug violence down there before we left - we both decided to stay on the resort and not go down town because of the drug violence.

When we pulled up to the Aqua, we had 7-8 fully armed in riot gear Mexican Federalis
meet us in the parking lot, along with a jeep with a mounted machine gun !!! WTF !!!
We could not bring our luggage in. Our luggage was opened and searched FULLY. They even had X-Ray machines for the luggage too before it was searched. Naturally we had to go through another metal detector. It was a very intimidating experience for sure.

Having the knowledge about what had happened in Cancun in Feb. and then seeing all of those fully armed Mexican Federalis - my wife and I really wondered wtf was up. Once inside - Dozens of plain clothed men with badges on they're belt buckles were all over this resort....again WTF ?

Once our luggage made it up to our rooms - we changed and headed right down to the pool area. This place has about SEVEN out door swimming pools (sweet). Around the swimming pool area there were at least 3 Mexican Federalis walking around the entire area in riot gear with machine guns !!! WTF

After a while we head to the beach just a few steps down from the swimming pool area. To our left about 30 yards were three more Mexican Federalis and to our right
about 50 yards we counted four more Mexican Federalis !!!!!!!! All fully armed in riot gear....WTF

The roof tops of the AQUA had about a half dozen Mexican Feral-is from what we could see. Also out in the ocean about 200 yards was a Mexican Navy military boat. It was anchored and not going anywhere...WTF again we think.

We arrived at this place Wednesday afternoon and Wednesday night at a welcoming luncheon four our group the MNGT. explained to us what was going on FINALLY ! They explained to us that these top prosecutors we're all fighting the drug cartels and the resort needed to provide the the needed security to protect the prosecuting attorneys.

The mngt. also explained to us in a letter the next morning that was slid under our doors
that the Mexican President was scheduled to speak to these attorneys on Friday and the security will be even tighter :) and it was.

Late Thursday night a 2nd boat appeared out near the military boat and on Friday morning a 3rd military boat was cruising around in large circles .

These Mexican Federalis are around and they make them self's present in just about every nook and cranny of this resort.

Late Saturday afternoon my wife an I walk out in front of the Aqua and all of a sudden
we see four LARGE Deep Blue Suburbans with dark glass windows. Armed Federalis are all over the place. I'm surprised we got that close to the Suburbans. Maybe it was my pasty white legs and sunburn face that made me look harmless :) Two cop cars are in front of these Deep Blue Suburbans and one cop car and the Jeep with the mounted machine gun is the last vehicle in this line.

They had the traffic stopped on the four lanes in both directions in front of the Resort. The line up of vehicles pulled away very rapidly and they had to turn "right" and travel north about 50 yards before they did a tire screeching U-Turn, balls to the wall burn out as they headed back south away from the resort. Black smoke from the tires screeching filled the air with a nasty odor.

As we witnessed this, we looked over at some of the resort staff. They looked like
one thousand pound boulder had been lifted off they're backs. With in two hours all of the Mexican Federalis were gone and the boats were out of sight.

If the Mexican Drug Cartel wanted to kill they're adversaries (being the prosecutors)
that Resort would have been the prime target. Luckily, nothing happened thankfully.

After that experience my wife now wants to stay in the states for our next vacation.
I like her thinking.

Have fun in Cancun - I think you'll enjoy yourself. Don't make yourself a target and you'll have a very relaxing and enjoyable time.

Dartgod
03-13-2009, 04:46 PM
The line up of vehicles pulled away very rapidly and they had to turn "right" and travel north about 50 yards before they did a tire screeching U-Turn, balls to the wall burn out as they headed back south away from the resort. Black smoke from the tires screeching filled the air with a nasty odor.
Tire smoke is not black.

Ultra Peanut
03-13-2009, 05:34 PM
You're going to get kidnapped and sold into slavery when your family doesn't pony up the ransom.

eazyb81
03-13-2009, 05:36 PM
I prefer a slow motion and some high-grade body lotion.

whoops, I thought this thread was called Rubbing it out......

Rain Man
03-13-2009, 05:48 PM
I am aquamarine with envy. Mostly green, but also a little blue.

Pablo
03-13-2009, 05:49 PM
You're going to get kidnapped and sold into slavery when your family doesn't pony up the ransom.BEST VACAY EVAR!!11!!

burt
03-13-2009, 09:00 PM
You're going to get kidnapped and sold into slavery when your family doesn't pony up the ransom.

Correct wording....Will they change my name to Julio?

Ultra Peanut
03-13-2009, 09:15 PM
Your name is ToBy A.