PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Anyone else miss the Chiefs?

ncCHIEFfan
03-14-2009, 09:10 AM
I will be glad after we have played a season under this staff. All Chief info these days shows the Patriots in one form or another. I am tired of hearing about the Partiot way and seeing their uniforms. I just miss my Chiefs, thats all.

Coogs
03-14-2009, 09:17 AM
I've missed my Chiefs much more during the regular season the past couple of years. 6-26! :shake:

ncCHIEFfan
03-14-2009, 09:27 AM
yeah, me too but the only info that is posative about these past several months has something to do with the Patriots. I will just be glad when media is talking respectfully about the Chiefs again

ncCHIEFfan
03-14-2009, 10:30 AM
ok, not everyone post your opinion at teh same time!

Bearcat
03-14-2009, 10:56 AM
Not really, it's CBB season, and I'm in full March Madness mode... then the draft helps, then the NHL playoffs, then I'll start missing football.
Posted via Mobile Device

rambleonthruthefog
03-14-2009, 11:48 AM
I've missed my Chiefs much more during the regular season the past couple of years. 6-26! :shake:

I'm with Coogs on this one. Once the Chiefs start winning again, you'll be glad we got the patriots that we did.

acasas4
03-14-2009, 12:12 PM
Yes and I'm anxious to see how the team plays for the new staff.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-14-2009, 12:14 PM
I miss and am ready for baseball. Once basketball season is over soon for KU I'll miss that. I never miss the Chiefs much if at all but I am looking forward to seeing what happens under the new regime. If it weren't for the new regime I'd really have a hard time caring anymore, but the Chiefs have always been third on my love list.

Skip Towne
03-14-2009, 12:25 PM
Nope. It's March Madness time.

Lancetastic
03-14-2009, 12:38 PM
yeah, me too but the only info that is posative about these past several months has something to do with the Patriots. I will just be glad when media is talking respectfully about the Chiefs again

Why do you care what the media says? I'd rather just see the Chiefs just win more games.

ncCHIEFfan
03-14-2009, 01:49 PM
It is not that I care in what they say but I absolutly enjoy reading about my Chiefs. Just ready to move on to the next chapter.

milkman
03-14-2009, 02:18 PM
The Chiefriots will win the SB in my lifetime!

RustShack
03-14-2009, 02:24 PM
I don't miss being mediocre at all. CYA CARL!

MMXcalibur
03-14-2009, 02:26 PM
Yeah, of course I miss getting up on Sundays with my Chiefs gear on and getting pumped up for our next game. But right now, the Pittsburgh Penguins are my prime concern.

ncCHIEFfan
03-14-2009, 02:27 PM
That makes 2 of us bro!

FAX
03-14-2009, 03:00 PM
After a couple of seasons, all this "connection" stuff between Pioli, the Chiefs, and New England will die down. Unless, of course, we meet them in the AFC championship game and kick their ass back to the East Coast and call them Sally. Then, the media will be all over the idea that the Chiefs are the new dynasty in town and anybody who wants to win the Super Bowl for the next 10 years has to come through Arrowhead and probably get their asses kicked, too. They'll probably make some comparisons then.

FAX

SAUTO
03-14-2009, 03:27 PM
After a couple of seasons, all this "connection" stuff between Pioli, the Chiefs, and New England will die down. Unless, of course, we meet them in the AFC championship game and kick their ass back to the East Coast and call them Sally. Then, the media will be all over the idea that the Chiefs are the new dynasty in town and anybody who wants to win the Super Bowl for the next 10 years has to come through Arrowhead and probably get their asses kicked, too. They'll probably make some comparisons then.FAX

i cant wait faxy, cant wait

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-14-2009, 03:41 PM
i cant wait faxy, cant wait

I'm ready.

I'm more jazzed about the Division; dominance for a long time HERE WE COME!

:fire:

SAUTO
03-14-2009, 03:52 PM
I'm ready.

saw your new avatar and i hope no one gives that douche a new home, i want to watch cassel own him for the next 10 years. now cassel is in his head IMO

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-14-2009, 03:58 PM
saw your new avatar and i hope no one gives that douche a new home, i want to watch cassel own him for the next 10 years. now cassel is in his head IMO

I hope he stays too. Detroit just signed a DE from Seattle, and I'm wondering if they're trying to remove Curry from the picture and work a trade with Denver for Cutler.

Denver would of course draft Stafford or Sanchez. If they drafted Stafford; meh.

If they drafted Sanchez, they're back in the game again.

ncCHIEFfan
03-14-2009, 07:13 PM
After a couple of seasons, all this "connection" stuff between Pioli, the Chiefs, and New England will die down. Unless, of course, we meet them in the AFC championship game and kick their ass back to the East Coast and call them Sally. Then, the media will be all over the idea that the Chiefs are the new dynasty in town and anybody who wants to win the Super Bowl for the next 10 years has to come through Arrowhead and probably get their asses kicked, too. They'll probably make some comparisons then.

FAX

Now that sounds great! However it would suck that after all these years we finally get a new Lombardi and the Patriots get the credit!:cuss:

Lol...awww just kidding

stumppy
03-14-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm ready.

Me too. If we can put it all together and turn the rest of the AFC west into our bitches consistently you wouldn't be able to slap the smile off my face.

notorious
03-14-2009, 07:47 PM
I miss the Chiefs due to this reason: During the offseason everybody complains/argues about everything under the sun. During the season the games are cut and dry, and most of the time we are united.

KCrockaholic
03-14-2009, 08:15 PM
Im always missing football whether its ncaa or NFL, but I cant wait to see the 2009 Chiefs! .....WTF? why is there a Patriots pro shop ad on the bottom of CP?

-King-
03-15-2009, 01:03 AM
Im always missing football whether its ncaa or NFL, but I cant wait to see the 2009 Chiefs! .....WTF? why is there a Patriots pro shop ad on the bottom of CP?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

big nasty kcnut
03-15-2009, 01:55 AM
Bball season now. Hoping both ku and ksu get in.
Posted via Mobile Device

Skip Towne
03-15-2009, 05:49 AM
Bball season now. Hoping both ku and ksu get in.
Posted via Mobile Device

KU always gets in. They can't hold the tourney without KU. It's a rule.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 06:10 AM
Me too. If we can put it all together and turn the rest of the AFC west into our bitches consistently you wouldn't be able to slap the smile off my face.

There's a paradigm shift underway, of that there can be no doubt.

You look to the west of the Missouri River, across Kansas and in to Colorado, and you see cracks beginning to form in the arrogant and once impenetrable armor of that realm.

It spells good news for Kansas City Missouri, and for the Chiefs who call it home.

reiko57
03-15-2009, 07:00 AM
i miss the royals

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 03:06 PM
i miss the royals

I miss Gates.

Blick
03-15-2009, 03:13 PM
I miss the atmosphere at Arrowhead when the Chiefs are good.

Rausch
03-15-2009, 03:14 PM
i miss the royals

Go die...

SBK
03-15-2009, 04:36 PM
The Chiefs haven't been fun to watch since 2003, and by the end of the year they weren't fun to watch either.

reiko57
03-20-2009, 08:39 AM
Go die...

i'll take you with me

buddha
03-20-2009, 10:22 AM
I miss winning. I don't give a bloody hell how they do it or who they have to hire to make it happen. There has been NOTHING to miss about the Chiefs in recent years.