Per EspnNews

Sorry if repost

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-14-2009, 12:42 PM
Front page much?

:)

BWillie
03-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Well, how did it happen? Did he jump out in front of traffic? Was Stallworth drunk? Be interesting to know.

Pioli Zombie
03-14-2009, 01:11 PM
The patriotification of pedestrian traffic deaths continue
Posted via Mobile Device

SBK
03-14-2009, 01:19 PM
At least Cleveland paid him his nearly $5,000,000 bonus yesterday!!

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-14-2009, 01:21 PM
At least Cleveland paid him his nearly $5,000,000 bonus yesterday!!

ROFL

Pioli Zombie
03-14-2009, 01:23 PM
The Browns are brilliant.
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
03-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Another one of those depressing stories in which there are no winners. I feel for the pedestrian's family. I suppose that of all the ways one could conceivably perish, begin run over by an NFL player isn't the worst method, though. Mine are;

1. Being eaten by sharks. This is bad. Real bad. First, they eat off your legs, then your arms, in the meantime you're drowning because you can't swim sans legs and arms, of course ... well, you get the idea.

2. Buried alive. I had a nightmare as a very young boy (after reading a Poe story, no doubt) in which I was buried alive. The slow, agonizing suffocation would only be made worse by the feeling of helplessness.

3. Shot with urine gun. Takes a lot of hits to kill you, but the humiliation has to be terrible.

4. Kicked to death by Chinese lesbian. Even though Chinese lesbians are tough, little buggers, the shame of being kicked to death by a woman would be almost as bad as being shot with a urine gun.

5. Spun to death. Dizziness usually isn't fatal. That's what makes this one so damn horrific.

FAX

WhitiE
03-14-2009, 03:30 PM
Another one of those depressing stories in which there are no winners. I feel for the pedestrian's family. I suppose that of all the ways one could conceivably perish, begin run over by an NFL player isn't the worst method, though. Mine are;

1. Being eaten by sharks. This is bad. Real bad. First, they eat off your legs, then your arms, in the meantime you're drowning because you can't swim sans legs and arms, of course ... well, you get the idea.

2. Buried alive. I had a nightmare as a very young boy (after reading a Poe story, no doubt) in which I was buried alive. The slow, agonizing suffocation would only be made worse by the feeling of helplessness.

3. Shot with urine gun. Takes a lot of hits to kill you, but the humiliation has to be terrible.

4. Kicked to death by Chinese lesbian. Even though Chinese lesbians are tough, little buggers, the shame of being kicked to death by a woman would be almost as bad as being shot with a urine gun.

5. Spun to death. Dizziness usually isn't fatal. That's what makes this one so damn horrific.

FAX
what drugs u on dude?

p.s. i rather liked #5

FAX
03-14-2009, 07:26 PM
what drugs u on dude?

p.s. i rather liked #5

Just high on life, Mr. WhitiE. Just high on life.

And oxycodone ER tabs.

FAX

Sam Hall
03-14-2009, 07:29 PM
I'd like to think he isn't another dumb pro athlete, but I have doubts.

Micjones
03-14-2009, 07:33 PM
Just read this story on Yahoo.
Terrible situation. God bless the victim's family and friends.

Hopefully Stallworth wasn't impaired.
It was rather early in the morning though.

notorious
03-14-2009, 07:42 PM
Hopefully Stallworth is a workout fanatic that was driving to the gym that early or heading to the airport.

penchief
03-14-2009, 07:58 PM

No doubt. This one is at the top of my list, too. The only thing that would make it worse is if you were stranded at sea when it happened.

When I used to have the aft watch in the navy I would always think about how screwed I'd be if I fell off the back of the ship at two oclock in the morning. How would you like to be lost in the middle of the ocean in total darkness and nobody knows you're missing?

This one, too. Don't forget the overwhelming sense of panic.

KCrockaholic
03-14-2009, 08:13 PM
wow, that sucks. It can happen to anybody.

2bikemike
03-14-2009, 08:19 PM
wow, that sucks. It can happen to anybody.

It happened to a friend of mine while we were in the Navy. He hit a guy on a bicycle on his way in one morning. It was dark and the guy rode right out infront of him. He could never get over it. He ended up taking his own life about a year later.

Pioli Zombie
03-14-2009, 10:15 PM
There out to be a law against killing people
Posted via Mobile Device

wazu
03-14-2009, 10:40 PM
I hit a pedestrian once. Actually, she hit me. She was running across traffic and smashed right into the side of my car. It was morning, she was all dressed for work, and her purse smacked on the metal part between my driver-side window and my windshield. It had to have broken everything in her purse. I slammed on the brakes and pulled over to make sure she was okay, but she kept running.

I often wonder if she was real.

wild1
03-14-2009, 10:42 PM
what a terrible story this is.... not a good way to lose someone

BryanBusby
03-14-2009, 10:56 PM
He'll be alright, Leonard Little got out of killing a woman while driving drunk.

BigRock
03-14-2009, 11:03 PM
Best Browns fan reaction:

If only Braylon was driving, the pedistrian would have bounced harmlessly off the hood and landed safely on the ground.