PDA

View Full Version : Football Pat Bowlen: we may lose our QB

chiefforlife
03-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Jay Cutler-QB-Broncos Mar. 15 - 7:53 pm et

Owner Pat Bowlen acknowledged Sunday that he's disappointed" in Jay Cutler and says the Broncos "might lose our star quarterback."
"I'm disappointed in the whole picture," Bowlen said, also confirming that he steadfastly supports coach Josh McDaniels' handling of the situation. Sources tell the Denver Post that Cutler won't show for offseason conditioning, and the paper suggests that he may even be asking for a new contract as a sign of "commitment." The Broncos have taken a hard-line approach this far, so it seems unlikely that Cutler would get that wish. Cutler will forfeit a $100,000 workout bonus by failing to show on Monday.
Source: Denver Post

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/home_NFL.aspx

Sure-Oz
03-15-2009, 06:05 PM
LMAO

the Talking Can
McDaniels chose Cassel on the season finale of The Bachelor...

kstater
Oh yeah, sounds like an owner that's looking for 2 firsts.

chiefforlife
03-15-2009, 06:11 PM
Is this really happening? ROFL

doomy3
03-15-2009, 06:15 PM
cutler7624 will be along shortly to tell you that Bowlen didn't really say those things, and you are all a bunch of idiots.

kstater
03-15-2009, 06:16 PM
cutler7624 will be along shortly to tell you that Bowlen didn't really say those things, and you are all a bunch of idiots.

No, he'll say it's a negotiating tactic to get 2 first rounders.

StcChief
03-15-2009, 06:16 PM
Is this really happening? ROFLsweet isn't it. ......
more trouble in DonxlandROFLROFL

SBK
03-15-2009, 06:17 PM

LMAO

wild1
03-15-2009, 06:19 PM
do you think Bowlen regrets canning Shanahan yet?

DTLB58
03-15-2009, 06:20 PM
Wow! This is just fun stuff....

This usually only happens in Oakland or a team T.O. is on.

Wonder if Shanahan wishes he would have signed somewhere so he could make a trade for his boy?

MIAdragon
03-15-2009, 06:21 PM
fall on it bitches.

http://www.exchange3d.com/cubecart/images/uploads/aff465/Viking_sword_01.jpg

seaofred
03-15-2009, 06:22 PM
Pioli might be able to get Cutler and the Bronco's 1st for Cassel....(Sarcasm)

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 06:23 PM
To the Mange!

Hammock Parties
03-15-2009, 06:26 PM
BANANAS
IN PAJAMAS
ARE JUMPING DOWN THE STAIRS

BANANAS
IN PAJAMAS
ARE COMING DOWN IN PAIRS

BANANAS
IN PAJAMAS
ARE CHASING TEDDY BEARS

'COS ON TUESDAYS THEY ALL TRY TO CATCH DONKS UNAWARE!

the Talking Can
if i'm the vikings, jets, panthers i'd offer them basically anything and everything....

stevieray
first shanny, now cutler?

seems like a shift is in the works...hopefully in our direction.

DaWolf
This is disappointing. We actually have a great shot at winning when Cutler is throwing INT's to our lowly ranked defenders. I'll miss him...

Hammock Parties
03-15-2009, 06:28 PM
This is disappointing. We actually have a great shot at winning when Cutler is throwing INT's to our lowly ranked defenders. I'll miss him...

Don't kid yourself.

Cutler has fucked the Chiefs hard for two years now.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 06:29 PM
And now, some delicious irony from The Mange:

We replaced Oakland for the best Drama in football <hr style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Even the raiders are making fun of us....http://www.raiderskickass.com/upload...-donkland.html (http://www.raiderskickass.com/upload/rka-smack-down/30176-more-drama-donkland.html)
I think Bowlen should double Shanny's salary and beg him to come back.

ROFL

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-15-2009, 06:30 PM
do you think Bowlen regrets canning Shanahan yet?

I was just going to say something along those lines. I can't believe he's really happy with McDaniels even if he says he is.

Hammock Parties
03-15-2009, 06:32 PM
The Mane is crawling.

On it's knees.

the Talking Can
03-15-2009, 06:33 PM
McDaniels is outside Cassel's window holding a boom box above his head....

kstater
03-15-2009, 06:34 PM

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 06:35 PM
Don't kid yourself.

Cutler has fucked the Chiefs hard for two years now.

Yeah, he really "fucked" us good at home this year.:rolleyes:

And, had it not been for Herm's UNGODLY piss-poor field generalship, he could have "fucked" us again in Denver.

Some of you people need to wake the fuck up. I don't know WHERE in the merry, happy, fucking HELL you get the idea that this guy is great, much less God.

I'd rather pull Steve De Berg out of fucking retirement and put HIS old ass on the field than Jay "The Douche Benchmark Of Our Lives" Cutler in a Chiefs Uniform.

wild1
03-15-2009, 06:38 PM

ROFL

JOhn
03-15-2009, 06:43 PM
Yeah, he really "****ed" us good at home this year.:rolleyes:

And, had it not been for Herm's UNGODLY piss-poor field generalship, he could have "****ed" us again in Denver.

Some of you people need to wake the **** up. I don't WHERE in the merry, happy, ****ing HELL you get the idea that this guy is great, much less God.

I'd rather pull Steve De Berg out of ****ing retirement and put HIS old ass on the field than Jay "The Douche Benchmark Of Our Lives" Cutler in a Chiefs Uniform.

ROFLROFL

KCinNY
03-15-2009, 06:47 PM
This whole thing is beautiful....just beautiful.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 06:48 PM
ROFLROFL

BOW to the superhuman 500 record!!!

Take HEED of the team inspiring ATTITUDE!!!

RESPECT the new endorsement deal with MIDOL!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

dirk digler
03-15-2009, 06:53 PM
LMAO

This off-season is awesome

teedubya
03-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Stay down, bitches.

ChiefRon
03-15-2009, 07:04 PM
This issue is quite amusing, but it sure does make me nervous with 2 potential franchise QBs available in the draft. We might be ok in the short-term, but if they land one and he becomes BETTER than Cutler then ultimately it would suck.

Chiefshrink
03-15-2009, 07:06 PM
I think it is safe to say that every team in the AFC West is in rebuild mode:)

Yes even San Diego to some degree. AJ Smith is the new Carl Peterson. "What a tard"! And "Boy McGenius Daniels" ??????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bowlen has to be feeling somewhat "hoodwinked" and "livid" at the same time behind closed doors at McDaniels giving this 32y.o kid total reign of GM and giving him way to much credit in the beginning to pull this trade off in a covert manner. But now the Bronco org (Bowlen & McDaniels) will try to make sure from a PR perspective this is all Cutler's fault which they started doing today with Bowlen's statement.

Out here in Denver it is just fun as hell going to work and giving all kinds of sh** to these donkey tards!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Fellas, we are in great hands with Pioli and Pioli will continue to school "The Boy McGenius" in the months and years to come:thumb:

ChiefRon
03-15-2009, 07:09 PM
I also find it interesting how all of a sudden a new contract will make Cutler feel better about the situation.

Gimme a break.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 07:10 PM
This issue is quite amusing, but it sure does make me nervous with 2 potential franchise QBs available in the draft. We might be ok in the short-term, but if they land one and he becomes BETTER than Cutler then ultimately it would suck.

Let 'em work a deal with Detroit and draft Stafford; that scenario scares me not one bit.

Not...one...bit.

Chiefshrink
03-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Hey just imagine, if McDaniels continues to keep f'n up and get himself fired by the end of the year, don't be surprised if Pioli brings in McDaniels as an OC for the Chiefs and FINALLY Joshy is back with Matty!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

You can't write a script better than this!!!!LOLOLOLOL!!

wild1
03-15-2009, 07:14 PM
even if worst comes to worst, and they rape detroit in a trade and get stafford, they are still starting over with a new QB and have been set back a few years

Chiefshrink
03-15-2009, 07:16 PM
I also find it interesting how all of a sudden a new contract will make Cutler feel better about the situation.

Gimme a break.

Cutler is calling Bowlen's bluff. Clearly a poker call for a trade because Cutler knows he is not getting a new contract. Cutler wants OUT!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

Chiefshrink
03-15-2009, 07:17 PM
even if worst comes to worst, and they rape detroit in a trade and get stafford, they are still starting over with a new QB and have been set back a few years

Precisely and 40mil against the salary cap which no team wants that 1st pick.:shake:

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 07:18 PM

Bowlen's so loaded 24/7, he probably thinks that Stafford IS Elway.

And I'm sure there are Chiefs fans who fear some kind of twisted, mini-me mojo regarding Stafford in a Donko Uni, but I ain't one of 'em.

DeezNutz
03-15-2009, 07:19 PM

ROFL

DeezNutz
03-15-2009, 07:25 PM
if i'm the vikings, jets, panthers i'd offer them basically anything and everything....

Vikings should make this deal happen.

They're a QB away from being fucking sick.

Sure-Oz
03-15-2009, 07:26 PM

They're a QB away from being ****ing sick.

I agree...their defense is rock solid and have a badass RB too.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 07:26 PM

They're a QB away from being fucking sick.

I like it.

vailpass
03-15-2009, 07:27 PM

ROFL That hurts so bad.

Hammock Parties
03-15-2009, 07:28 PM
Talking Can is ripping it up lately...he should be made a mod for a week...

vailpass
03-15-2009, 07:29 PM

Gimme a break.

You just hit on the real crux of the matter. This is vintage Bus Cook.

FAX
03-15-2009, 07:36 PM
I guess I don't understand why peeps are so down on McDaniels. So far as I know, he hasn't done anything wrong. Trying to work a trade that benefits his team certainly shouldn't be held against him. And how was he supposed to know that Cutler was a little girl in goat clothes?

Nevertheless, I hope the next chapter in this saga includes a confrontation between Cutler and Bowlen in which Cutler demands to screw Bowlen's wife in a foursome with McDaniels' sister and an Episcopalian priest.

FAX

Halfcan
03-15-2009, 07:57 PM
dum donks

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
03-15-2009, 08:08 PM
Cutler is doing the same thing that politicians do. He's taking advantage of a crisis and not letting it go to waste. He knows the Donks are going to suck for a few years and this is a good time for him to jump ship and get more money too. He might be a crybaby but with his arm he could help the Vikes get to the big game. I can see a rematch of Superbowl IV in the near future. The Chiefs play in a weak division and we all know that anything can happen once you get to the playoffs.

the Talking Can
03-15-2009, 08:20 PM

They're a QB away from being ****ing sick.

i think so...any "win now" team should be lining up...imagine carolina's offense with him...

Mr. Flopnuts
03-15-2009, 08:24 PM
PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

RealSNR
03-15-2009, 09:18 PM
i think so...any "win now" team should be lining up...imagine carolina's offense with him...Cutler is basically Delhomme with a strong arm. Cutler would have lost to the Cardinals, too

Hammock Parties
03-15-2009, 09:19 PM
Cutler is basically Delhomme with a strong arm. Cutler would have lost to the Cardinals, too

Delhomme runs like he's standing in mud.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-15-2009, 09:21 PM
DIE DONKEY DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 09:23 PM
Delhomme runs like he's standing in mud.

Pollard>Cutler.

All day, and all of the night. :D

Bwana
03-15-2009, 09:31 PM
Best off-season ever. lol

Hammock Parties
03-15-2009, 09:33 PM
Pollard>Cutler.

All day, and all of the night. :D

In what, under armor collection?

Crush
03-15-2009, 09:37 PM
Quick and dirty.

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1629/lovestorys.jpg

DeezNutz
03-15-2009, 09:38 PM
i think so...any "win now" team should be lining up...imagine carolina's offense with him...

I think the Jets are a piece of shit, so I'm not going to factor them into the equation for this reason.

I agree completely about Carolina, though. You add Cutler to the Panthers or Vikings, and the team instantly becomes a legit SB threat.

Chiefless
03-15-2009, 09:45 PM
Denver should banish him to Detroit for some used astro turf.

alanm
03-15-2009, 09:53 PM
I think it is safe to say that every team in the AFC West is in rebuild mode:)

Yes even San Diego to some degree. AJ Smith is the new Carl Peterson. "What a tard"! And "Boy McGenius Daniels" ??????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bowlen has to be feeling somewhat "hoodwinked" and "livid" at the same time behind closed doors at McDaniels giving this 32y.o kid total reign of GM and giving him way to much credit in the beginning to pull this trade off in a covert manner. But now the Bronco org (Bowlen & McDaniels) will try to make sure from a PR perspective this is all Cutler's fault which they started doing today with Bowlen's statement.

Out here in Denver it is just fun as hell going to work and giving all kinds of sh** to these donkey tards!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Fellas, we are in great hands with Pioli and Pioli will continue to school "The Boy McGenius" in the months and years to come:thumb: Well, months anyway.

chiefforlife
03-15-2009, 09:55 PM
It gets BETTER...

Cutler Tells Team To Trade Him
By Vic Lombardi

CBS4 has learned that disgruntled Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler is no longer in Denver and is done negotiating with the team. Cutler will not be attending Monday's voluntary team workout. Sources tell CBS4 he has told the Broncos to trade him.

Cuter and his agent met face to face with the Broncos Saturday where no progress was made between the quarterback and his new head coach.

Cutler recently put his house on the market. We're told that the timing of the sale is merely coincidence. Cutler had been planning to sell the house for several months.

CBS4 has also learned that tight end Tony Scheffler intends on skipping tomorrow's voluntary session.

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/cutler....2.958850.html

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 10:01 PM
In what, under armor collection?

It gets BETTER...

Cutler Tells Team To Trade Him
By Vic Lombardi

CBS4 has learned that disgruntled Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler is no longer in Denver and is done negotiating with the team. Cutler will not be attending Monday's voluntary team workout. Sources tell CBS4 he has told the Broncos to trade him.

Cuter and his agent met face to face with the Broncos Saturday where no progress was made between the quarterback and his new head coach.

Cutler recently put his house on the market. We're told that the timing of the sale is merely coincidence. Cutler had been planning to sell the house for several months.

CBS4 has also learned that tight end Tony Scheffler intends on skipping tomorrow's voluntary session.

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/cutler....2.958850.html

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL:eek: Excuse me; I have to go change my shorts.

chiefforlife
03-15-2009, 10:09 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL:eek: Excuse me; I have to go change my shorts.

I am having a similar reaction!ROFL

The AFC West is WIDE open baby!

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 10:14 PM
DCS, you heartless bastard!:D

"Old No. 7" hits the Mange with ruthless abandon....

It's over guys, Jay isn't going to be a Bronco next season.

Now the Broncos need to move forward and start a bidding war for Jay, I think Jay ends up in Minnesota.

Yep.

Now, you might be able to work an angle with Detroit and pick up Elway's Bastard Texas Love Child, but you'll have to wait about 2 to 3 years before he's worth a shit.

But hey; at least he'll kinda LOOK like Elway when he gives interviews, yes?

In the interim, Jay just called and requested this Long Distance Dedication for his Donko Faithful:

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u1pRxLxkVS4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Bowser
03-15-2009, 10:25 PM
This offseason has just absolutely kicked ass.

Chiefless
03-15-2009, 10:27 PM
Lawd...what a boytch

TinyEvel
03-16-2009, 02:04 AM
Fuggen sucks to be Cuntler right now. No?

Chiefless
03-16-2009, 08:06 AM
Elway would never have pulled this...oh wait, he did (kind of). Perhaps this is poetic justice.