PDA

View Full Version : Football Cutler: Trade me, Donks *sniffle*

Hammock Parties
03-15-2009, 09:47 PM
http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/cutler.nfl.broncos.2.958850.html

Cutler Tells Team To Trade Him
By Vic Lombardi

CBS4 has learned that disgruntled Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler is no longer in Denver and is done negotiating with the team. Cutler will not be attending Monday's voluntary team workout. Sources tell CBS4 he has told the Broncos to trade him.

Cuter and his agent met face to face with the Broncos Saturday where no progress was made between the quarterback and his new head coach.

Cutler recently put his house on the market. We're told that the timing of the sale is merely coincidence. Cutler had been planning to sell the house for several months.

CBS4 has also learned that tight end Tony Scheffler intends on skipping tomorrow's voluntary session.

Crush
03-15-2009, 09:50 PM
PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-15-2009, 09:51 PM
YES !!!!!!!

Crush
03-15-2009, 09:51 PM
Chris Sims to the rescue!!!

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-15-2009, 09:52 PM
If he's that pissed then there's a lot more to this story!

wild1
03-15-2009, 09:52 PM
running a football team fail

Crush
03-15-2009, 09:53 PM
If he's that pissed then there's a lot more to this story!

I think everyone underestimated the amount of sand that is in his vagina.

Hammock Parties
03-15-2009, 09:54 PM
We have the second-best quarterback in the division.

Nothing new I guess.

Thig Lyfe
03-15-2009, 09:56 PM
lolz

Spott
03-15-2009, 09:57 PM
They should trade him to the Bucs for the rights to Jake Plummer.

88TG88
03-15-2009, 09:58 PM
They should trade him to the Bucs for the rights to Jake Plummer.

I think Griese is avaliable.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-15-2009, 09:59 PM
McDaniels is about to die of a FAIL overdose.

Hammock Parties
03-15-2009, 10:00 PM
How badly are we going to fuck up the Donks this year?

We're talking epic beatdown.

They have no defense, now they have no quarterback.

Even if we don't fix our defense Cassel is going to light them fucks up.

GET OUT THE BROOMS

Direckshun
03-15-2009, 10:02 PM
It's possible they trade up to get our #3 pick?

FD
03-15-2009, 10:03 PM
This is all too good to be true, I feel like it has to be a trick.

Crush
03-15-2009, 10:03 PM
LMAO

The Mange is on fire.

Hammock Parties
03-15-2009, 10:05 PM
LMAO

The Mange is on fire.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b6/Great_Fire_London.jpg

wild1
03-15-2009, 10:05 PM
their defense was pretty horrid, if they start over without a QB and with a team that may be lost before the season begins, they could be looking at a pretty hard season to watch

FD
03-15-2009, 10:06 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b6/Great_Fire_London.jpg

Your avatar is looking more and more like the truth.

DeezNutz
03-15-2009, 10:09 PM
We're enjoying this now, but I'd like not to tempt karma.

Cutler forces the trade, but continues to prove himself a mental midget, not out of the question.

If Sanchez were to fall far enough, or if the Donkeys come up with an earlier pick somehow, bet your ass that they're taking the QB--I'm assuming Stafford goes 1/1.

And Sanchez ends up being nails.

Sorry, but it would make me more sick to get skull fucked for the next 12-15 years by a QB whom the Chiefs passed on in the draft than it would to have Cutler continue to develop and improve.

Lots of "ifs" here, but I think we should be careful what we wish for, not knowing the unintended consequences.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-15-2009, 10:10 PM
I was really kinda wishing Cutler will stay a Donkey and continue their domination of mediocricy while we build our empire.

Hammock Parties
03-15-2009, 10:11 PM

Fuck that. Enjoy the fucking moment.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-15-2009, 10:12 PM

Cutler forces the trade, but continues to prove himself a mental midget, not out of the question.

If Sanchez were to fall far enough, or if the Donkeys come up with an earlier pick somehow, bet your ass that they're taking the QB--I'm assuming Stafford goes 1/1.

Sorry, but it would make me more sick to get skull fucked for the next 12-15 years by a QB whom the Chiefs passed on in the draft than it would to have Cutler continue to develop and improve.

Lots of "ifs" here, but I think we should be careful what we wish for, not knowing the unintended consequences.

Yep! Now Shuddup!

DaFace
03-15-2009, 10:13 PM
Fantastic. Just fantastic.

unothadeal
03-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Let's give them Cassel from Cutler and their 1st

DaFace
03-15-2009, 10:14 PM

Default CUtler talks to ESPN
"I went in there with every intention of solving the issue, being a Bronco, moving forward as a Bronco," said Cutler. "We weren't in there but about 20 minutes, [McDaniels] did most of the talking and as far as I'm concerned, he made it clear he wants his own guy. He admitted he wanted Matt Cassel because he said he has raised him up from the ground as a quarterback. He said he wasn't sorry about it. He made it clear that he could still entertain trading me because, as he put it, he'll do whatever he feels is in the best interest of the organization.

AFC West blog

ESPN.com's Bill Williamson writes about all things AFC West in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

"At the end of the meeting, he wasn't like, 'Jay, I want you as our quarterback, you're our guy.' It felt like the opposite. He basically said that I needed to tell him if we can't work this out, to let him know. I thought he was antagonizing me and that was disappointing because I was ready to move on, committed as a Bronco. Really, I figured we'd hash things out, shake hands, laugh a little and move forward. What happened [Saturday] was the last thing I expected. If I didn't think it could be fixed, I never would have come back to Denver. It was painfully obvious to me and Bus [Cook, his agent] it's not something they want to fix."

Consequently, Cutler instructed Cook, who also attended the meeting, to formally request a trade. The quarterback said he left town late Sunday and would skip McDaniels' first team meeting on Monday as they begin their off-season program.

Broncos owner Pat Bowlen told the Denver Post on Sunday that he was disappointed with how Cutler has handled the situation. In a telephone interview with ESPN, McDaniels was reluctantly expansive on the story.

"I realy have wanted to avoided a he-said, she-said thing but it's only fair for us to present the Bronco side of the story rather than let things get taken out of context," said McDaniels. "There's been a pattern here for the past two weeks the way things [have been represented] in our communications. I don't think anythng that happened [Saturday] was out of the ordinary. At the end of the meeting, Jay said he had thought about things quite a bit and requested a few more hours to mull things over. He said he wanted to talk to Bus on how to proceed. He was gonna call me on my cell phone and that never happened. Instead, Bus called [GM] Brian [Xanders].

"Again, I think that's been a pattern. I couldn't get [Cutler] to talk to me for two weeks or to talk to Mr. Bowlen. Then when he came here this weekend, we couldn't get a one-on-one meeting, just me and him alone. He wanted Bus in there, so I had Brian sit in, too. And it was the four of us, there wasn't any yelling, none of that. I can't believe we get to a totally different [interpretation].

"It's an unfortunate set of circumstances that has cropped up, a potential distraction and we've done our best to limit that. The main message I want to get out is that we're excited to start our off-season program [Monday]. It's an exciting time for us."

Cutler won't be present at the team meeting.

"I certainly went back there, expecting I'd be there [Monday] but not now," said Cutler. "It's not mandatory. I'll attend every mandatory mini-camp and training camp but that's it. Really, it's best for me to move on. As coach said, he needs every eye in the meeting room to be on him and not me."

As McDaniels pointed out, Cutler had a completely different expectation when he left their private meeting on Saturday.

Cutler said, "You know, even after the meeting, I hung around town, kind of expecting him to call me and say, 'Hey, let's just me and you get away and have lunch or a cup of coffee' and mend things but that didn't happen. So, I get it, really, it's a business. I'm disappointed beause I love being a Bronco but I think it's run its course."

Cutler denied recent reports that he had asked to be traded when the Broncos fired offensive coordinator Jeremy Bates.

"Yes, I was upset when they let Jeremy go because Mr. Bowlen had assured me when Mike [Shanahan] was fired that the offense wouldn't change because [it] was the second-ranked offense in football," said Cutler. "But I didn't push for a trade then."

McDaniels and Cutler agreed on at least one element of the controversy, knocking down a Sunday report on NFL Network that the coach had criticized the quarterback's play in 2008.

"That just isn't true," said McDaniels. "Not a word has been said about that."

Cutler added, "Josh has never said anything negative to me about my play or anything else, for that matter."

McDaniels admitted that the team got involved in trade discussions for Cassel, who instead was dealt to the Kansas City Chiefs. However, he said any perception Cutler felt that the team could still trade him was misleading.

"That's what we have communicated ever since the deal with Cassel didn't happen," said McDaniels. "Other teams have called but we're not interested in getting draft picks for Jay. I never made a statement [Saturday] that 'you can be traded at any time.' They asked a question and I told them it was the time of year when people inquire about your team. Your job, as a head coach and general manager, is to listen and not bypass any opportunity to help your team improve. I think most people [in the NFL] feel the same way. You make smart, educated decisions that are best for your football team."

Cutler feels like McDaniels lost his credibility with him when he initially denied to the quarterback that the Broncos tried to acquire Cassel only to admit it later.

"Before this trade for Cassel thing ever came up, in the two weeks or so I had spent with McDaniels, he was basically telling me that he came to Denver because he wanted to coach me and that we needed to trust each other," said Cutler. "He's never been critical to me. But trust now? How can I trust him now?"

He also explained that his house being placed for sale on the market was "nothing more than a coincidence."

"I had already shown my house privately to some interested buyers a couple of months ago," said Cutler. "I've really been looking to buy 40 to 70 acres of land there."

As for ignoring phone calls from McDaniels and Bowlen, Cutler said, "Josh and I have exchanged text messages. We had a conference call. And if Pat wanted to speak to me, why didn't he come to the meeting on Saturday?"

Cook said that as an agent he was "totally in shock" that it has gotten so ugly.

"I would have bet my house going into Saturday's meeting that everyone would be shaking hands and smiling," said Cook. "I thought it was going to get worked out. But it was very clear to me that Jay Cutler is not their choice to be quarterback of that team."

Yet Cook admitted that when he called Xanders to request a trade on Saturday night, the team's general manager said it wasn't going to happen and that "Jay should show up Monday."

That wasn't going to happen, either.

Chris Mortensen is a senior NFL analyst for ESPN.

The Bad Guy
03-15-2009, 10:17 PM
Without Cutler, the Broncos are a 3-4 win team tops.

If I'm Tampa, Detroit or even the 49ers, I'm on the horn now.

I start the negotiations at a 2nd.

wild1
03-15-2009, 10:17 PM
I tend to think he's been trying to weasel his way out since they fired The Rat. The trade talk just provided the opening.

DeezNutz
03-15-2009, 10:19 PM
How many times could Mort say that McDaniels wanted Cassel?

Pretty funny.

wild1
03-15-2009, 10:19 PM
"He made it clear that he could still entertain trading me because, as he put it, he'll do whatever he feels is in the best interest of the organization."

That bastard.

Chiefs=Champions
03-15-2009, 10:20 PM
:homer: Whoo hoo

Bwana
03-15-2009, 10:20 PM
BA-HAHAHA! ROFL

wild1
03-15-2009, 10:21 PM
That meeting sounds like a breakup.

"I really want this to work Jay... I need to know if it won't work out. "

"I need some time to think it over."

(turns off his cellphone and then has his buddy go tell her its over)

wild1
03-15-2009, 10:23 PM
:):)

Hammock Parties
03-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Broncos fans react.

http://www.proxywhore.com/invboard/style_emoticons/default/salute.gif

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-15-2009, 10:27 PM
"I went in there with every intention of solving the issue, being a Bronco, moving forward as a Bronco," said Cutler. "We weren't in there but about 20 minutes, [McDaniels] did most of the talking and as far as I'm concerned, he made it clear he wants his own guy. He admitted he wanted Matt Cassel because he said he has raised him up from the ground as a quarterback. He said he wasn't sorry about it. He made it clear that he could still entertain trading me because, as he put it, he'll do whatever he feels is in the best interest of the organization.

If I'm Cutler, my only response to McDaniels is

"You may think I'm shit now, but some day, you'll be sorry that you traded me. I'm gonna catch on somewhere else, and every time that I play against you, I'm gonna stick it up your fuckin' ass!"

Stinger
03-15-2009, 10:30 PM
Bronco Fans

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/Dispair/problems.jpg

BigRock
03-15-2009, 10:34 PM
I can't imagine how it must feel to be a fan of that franchise right now. What is happening to that team is the worst thing I can remember ever seeing in professional sports.

- Taco on the Chiefs in October 2008.

okcchief
03-15-2009, 10:34 PM
Jay Cutler=Jeff George

Bowser
03-15-2009, 10:38 PM
Beautiful. Absolutely glorious.

Bwana
03-15-2009, 10:40 PM
- Taco on the Chiefs in October 2008.

karma bitch.

Sam Hall
03-15-2009, 10:40 PM
Pat Bowlen might as well start trade talks with the Jets or Jags.

alanm
03-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Just popped in at the Mange. It's ugly at the moment. It's like a family in full melt down mode and their starting to eat their young,
Actually it's hilarious ROFL
One guy actually thinks if they trade Cutler they can get 2 first rnd picks and a 2nd. ROFLROFLROFL

The Bad Guy
03-15-2009, 10:45 PM
Taco John can fuck himself.

I've never in my life remember seeing a soap opera of this magnitude between a new coach, a pissed off QB, and a drunk owner.

The hilarious part is you're stuck with the changes you made. This isn't stale Shanahan running around, this is a coach that's been there about 3 months and he's already flipped shit upside down.

If you thought the Chiefs at 2-14 were the saddest thing you ever saw in professional sports, I shutter to think what spin you could put on what's goin on with your own team.

FAX
03-15-2009, 10:46 PM
You know, regardless of what he's saying in public, I wouldn't be surprised at this point if Bowlen fired McDaniels.

FAX

The Bad Guy
03-15-2009, 10:46 PM
Jay Cutler threw every ounce of leverage the Broncos had out the door.

Denver will be lucky to get a late first now.

The Bad Guy
03-15-2009, 10:47 PM
You know, regardless of what he's saying in public, I wouldn't be surprised at this point if Bowlen fired McDaniels.

FAX

No chance.

Pat isn't going to tie up Shanahan's 8 mill, plus whatever he's paying McDaniels, and then hiring a new coach.

Sam Hall
03-15-2009, 10:47 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_zmRF6_V_Ew&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_zmRF6_V_Ew&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Simply Red
03-15-2009, 10:49 PM
let the meltdown begin.

Ultra Peanut
03-15-2009, 10:50 PM
http://j.photos.cx/29oscbk-095.gif

FAX
03-15-2009, 10:50 PM
No chance.

Pat isn't going to tie up Shanahan's 8 mill, plus whatever he's paying McDaniels, and then hiring a new coach.

Stranger things have happened, Bowlen can afford the penalty, and he may elect to choose his franchise quarterback over a coach who's been on the scene for 120 days.

FAX

Simply Red
03-15-2009, 10:52 PM

tk13
03-15-2009, 10:52 PM
Well they've just had a smashing offseason. I'd agree Cutler has been a baby about some of this, but it is very bizarre that they have a franchise QB and they'd just dismiss him like that. Yeah you want to make your team better, but the Pats would never take offers for Tom Brady. They've gotta think Cassel is far superior to Cutler to pull something like this.

BigRock
03-15-2009, 10:54 PM
Stranger things have happened, Bowlen can afford the penalty, and he may elect to choose his franchise quarterback over a coach who's been on the scene for 120 days.

According to the Denver Post, Bowlen was livid that Cutler never returned calls that he (Bowlen) had made. And Bowlen came out today and said how disappointed he was in how Cutler has handled this whole thing.

You know there's trouble if a couple drunks like Bowlen and Cutler can't see eye-to-eye.

Crush
03-15-2009, 10:55 PM
LMAO

I think we should offer Jay to Seattle for Hasselbeck and a swap of their #4 with our 12, and a conditional second-third round pick next year.

Cutler and Scheffler for Derek Anderson, a 2nd and Shaun Rogers. Get 'er done.

bdeg
03-15-2009, 10:56 PM

hello hallucinogens

Taco John
03-15-2009, 10:58 PM
Hold me.

Bowser
03-15-2009, 10:58 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_zmRF6_V_Ew&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_zmRF6_V_Ew&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh, holy shit! Awesome and disturbing on SOOOOO many levels. LMAO LMAO

Stinger
03-15-2009, 11:00 PM
let the meltdown begin.

Oh it has .... on the orange mange. They are divided on who to blame... It is an all out war between the Cutler Groupies and the McDaniel/Bowlen Disciples.

Chiefs=Champions
03-15-2009, 11:00 PM
Hold me.

Dude i can't imagine how it must feel to be a fan of the broncos right now. What is happening to your team is the worst thing I can remember ever seeing in professional sports....

:)

DeezNutz
03-15-2009, 11:02 PM
LMAO

They're talking Hasselbeck and Derek Anderson?

Fucking shit.

ROFL

At least we're not Denver.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-15-2009, 11:03 PM
They need to fire McDaniels. Going out and alienating the most important player on your entire team because you've got a hard-on for another guy is just flat out fucking retarded.

Stinger
Hold me.

Way to "Go Ahead and Call It Taco"

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

philfree
So the Donks pick 12th in the 1st round. That's Sanchez's range. Boy will there be some sad Chiefs fans around when their boy ends up a Donk.

PhilFree:arrow:

Hammock Parties
03-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Hold me.

I actually feel sorry for TJ.

No fan should have to suffer like this.

Taco John
03-15-2009, 11:10 PM
So the Donks pick 12th in the 1st round. That's Sanchez's range. Boy will there be some sad Chiefs fans around when their boy ends up a Donk.

I sure hope we don't end up with either Stafford or Sanchez. I'd rather stick with Chris Simms than gamble on either of those two.

Personally, I think we'll end up with another veteran as part of a Cutler trade. I'm hoping for Hasselbeck.

Brock
03-15-2009, 11:12 PM
Wow, how do you fuck that up?

Sam Hall
03-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Matt Hasselbeck to Denver sounds like wishful thinking.

Taco John
03-15-2009, 11:15 PM
Matt Hasselbeck to Denver sounds like wishful thinking.

Perhaps. My Seahawks buddies here in Portland wish it happens.

doomy3
03-15-2009, 11:20 PM
I sure hope we don't end up with either Stafford or Sanchez. I'd rather stick with Chris Simms than gamble on either of those two.

Personally, I think we'll end up with another veteran as part of a Cutler trade. I'm hoping for Hasselbeck.

Yeah, this board has a major hard on for those two for some reason.

Sam Hall
03-15-2009, 11:23 PM
can't wait for next week's update

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FFSKAHcW_9M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FFSKAHcW_9M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Hammock Parties
03-15-2009, 11:27 PM
LMAO....FUCKING EPIC

Sam Hall
03-15-2009, 11:31 PM
Hold me.

this could be worse....maybe

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Tk3L5l-EyU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Tk3L5l-EyU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KcMizzou
03-15-2009, 11:34 PM

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FFSKAHcW_9M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FFSKAHcW_9M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>Oh my... LMAO

"Just shut up. Shut up. Please? Shut up."

MadMax
03-15-2009, 11:35 PM
I actually feel sorry for TJ.

No fan should have to suffer like this.

Wow how the fuck can you feel sorry for a smug arrogant prick?

Bob Dole
03-15-2009, 11:40 PM

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FFSKAHcW_9M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FFSKAHcW_9M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Why? Do you think he might be able to buy shoulders during the week?

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 11:43 PM

B-but...but...Sanchez is NOTHING compared to Majestic Perfected Deity that IS Matt Cassel, so why worry?

And from The Mange:

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by spdirty http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2334499#post2334499)
well the boycott is on. Think Im gonna go get Sunday Ticket. This just makes me sick to my stomach.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

I just got some texts about people learning about this....people are ready to dump their season tickets...

Hee hee! :D

KcMizzou
03-15-2009, 11:45 PM
Has anything quite like this ever happened in the NFL?

I can't really think of anything close.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 11:48 PM

"YOU WILL SPEAK WHEN JAY CUTLER SAYS YOU CAN"!!!!! ROFL

What up, Maxxy?

Bugeater
NOTHING TO SEE HERE, THIS WILL ALL GET WORKED OUT. /mhm

Ultra Peanut
Why? Do you think he might be able to buy shoulders during the week?That kid is literally impaired.

MadMax
03-15-2009, 11:49 PM
"YOU WILL SPEAK WHEN JAY CUTLER SAYS YOU CAN"!!!!! ROFL

What up, Maxxy?

umm can't speak atm i'm on the horn with Jay.

Pitt Gorilla
03-15-2009, 11:52 PM
Oh my... LMAO

"Just shut up. Shut up. Please? Shut up."Shut up, you will.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 11:52 PM
http://www.podcastingnews.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

LEAVE...JAY...ALONE!!!:deevee::deevee::deevee:

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-15-2009, 11:55 PM
umm can't speak atm i'm on the horn with Jay.

Be sure and tell him that "Chunk" from the Goonies is holding out hope that all will be well...:D

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-16-2009, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2334534#post2334534)
Good. Hit him where it hurt$. Hit him HARD.

Being a true fan is knowing not only when to cheer but when to express your displeasure.....in a substantive way that makes them take notice.

I just...just...ROFL Karma is just a motherfucker!ROFL

Hammock Parties
03-16-2009, 12:09 AM

I have always liked TJ.

He makes this place go 'round.

tboss27
03-16-2009, 12:12 AM
spdirty[/B] http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2334499#post2334499)
well the boycott is on. Think Im gonna go get Sunday Ticket. This just makes me sick to my stomach.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Hee hee! :D

Let them know I'll buy tix for the KC game. Can't imagine how fun it would be to hear 70,000 Broncos fans booing their HC/QB/Owner as their who's who of defensive players get torched by Cassel. But I think I would like to find out in a few months

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-16-2009, 12:12 AM
I have always liked TJ.

This one is just magnificent:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/cutlerjacko.jpg

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-16-2009, 12:13 AM
I have always liked TJ.

He posts a bunch of cut and paste bullshit from fringe websites run by racists in the DC forum.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-16-2009, 12:14 AM
Let them know I'll buy tix for the KC game. Can't imagine how fun it would be to hear 70,000 Broncos fans booing their HC/QB/Owner as their who's who of defensive players get torched by Cassel. But I think I would like to find out in a few months

And you will.

They may just be talking shit, but who knows?

Hammock Parties
03-16-2009, 12:16 AM
Well, the DC forums is another matter altogether.

His football takes are great, though. If perhaps a bit misguided...and sometimes flat-out wrong...but he stirs the drink.

Mecca
03-16-2009, 12:16 AM
Jay Cutler needs to get over it.....he's acting like a spurned lover. Can't he just say what you know the smart players say and go "it's a business things happen but I'm still here so that's that"

Crush
03-16-2009, 12:23 AM
ROFL Jeff Garcia

Since it will take the miracle of all miracles to have Jay C as our starting QB for this upcoming season, I am sure that I am like most of the rest on this board who do not have that much faith in Chris Simms, especially a Chris Simms without good training camp competition. SIGN JEFF GARCIA ASAP and let the best man win.

I do realize that signing Garcia could adversely affect Cutler's trade value--but then again--when the team owner comes out and is quoted as saying "we may lose our starting QB" that certainly doesn't help us in that regard either. Quit p***Y footing around and sign Jeff Garcia. Ashame it has come to this as I would choose Cutler over McD anyday, but since the choice is looking like we are keeping Josh....we should plan to go on without Jay.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-16-2009, 12:23 AM
How does it feel to be the one house on the block that has it's shit together boys?

It feels GOOD for a fuckin' change, don't it?

I KNEW...I KNEW this fucking day was coming sooner or later! That goddamned Bowlen, Shannahan, Elway, Mush Mouth, and Homonowski got away with fucking MURDER against the Chiefs in 97'.
And though beating the shit out of Donko fans post-game at the bar had it's charm, it didn't fully fill my need for revenge.

WELL THAT FUCKIN' DAY IS HERE NOW, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE CHIEFS POUND THEM IN TO DOGSHIT FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS!!! :cuss:

Crush
03-16-2009, 12:25 AM
How does it feel to be the one house on the block that has it's shit together boys?

It feels GOOD for a ****in' change, don't it?

I KNEW...I KNEW this ****ing day was coming sooner or later! That goddamned Bowlen, Shannahan, Elway, Mush Mouth, and Homonowski got away with ****ing MURDER against the Chiefs in 97'.
And though beating the shit out of Donko fans post-game at the bar had it's charm, it didn't fully fill my need for revenge.

WELL THAT ****IN' DAY IS HERE NOW, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE CHIEFS POUND THEM IN TO DOGSHIT FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS!!! :cuss:

:thumb:

Taco John
03-16-2009, 12:28 AM
Jay Cutler needs to get over it.....he's acting like a spurned lover. Can't he just say what you know the smart players say and go "it's a business things happen but I'm still here so that's that"

Understanding Jay Cutler's postion in two quotes:

Per ESPN:

Cutler feels like McDaniels lost his credibility with him when he initially denied to the quarterback that the Broncos tried to acquire Cassel only to admit it later.

"Before this trade for Cassel thing ever came up, in the two weeks or so I had spent with McDaniels, he was basically telling me that he came to Denver because he wanted to coach me and that we needed to trust each other," said Cutler. "He's never been critical to me. But trust now? How can I trust him now?"

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3983805?t=78369

Per The Denver Post:

"What bothers me about this is I've been dropping in there regularly the last 2 1/2 weeks, dealing with these guys, talking to Mr. Bowlen, talking to Josh, talking to (offensive coordinator) Mike McCoy," Cutler said. "Day to day . . . and they didn't reach this point yesterday, you know what I mean? It's been in motion for a while."

Reflecting, Cutler said he thought some of the Broncos officials "were acting strange" around him...

Cutler said Broncos officials denied they were trying to trade him, in a conversation with his agent, Bus Cook. Cutler added that after the proposed deal spread through the Internet, the team cut off communication with Cook.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncosheadlines/ci_11810112

And the call that could have put this thing to bed if it had been made BEFORE the trade talks leaked and Cutler's agent heard about this all through back channels:

"Hi Jay? You're cutting out a little... You there?

This is Josh.

McDaniels.

Josh McDaniels. Your new head coach.

McDaniels. Yeah.

Hey listen, I wanted to get you on the phone so that you heard about it from me before you heard it anywhere else. I think that it's important that you know that we've been receiving several trade offers for you from a few different teams around the league. Now, I'm going to be honest with you, because this could sound a little sticky. I'm going to be honest Jay, because a few of these offers gave me some pause -- they involved my good friend Matt Cassell, and I had such a great run with him recently - heck, I practically owe him my job with the Broncos - that I couldn't help but entertain the thought. But I want to be straight with you Jay - we've turned everything down. Despite my lapse of nostalgia, you are our guy now and for the forseeable future. So if you hear any of this in the media, I just want you to know that we are not shopping you around, and aren't even condsidering trading you. I think that you and I are going to do some special things in this league together, and I want you to rest easy knowing that you're on solid ground here in Denver.

Well, I'm going to let you get back to making toys, or whatever it is you do there in Santa Claus, Indiana. We'll see you soon."

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-16-2009, 12:34 AM
:thumb:

Do you remember this, boys? Do you remember what this sounds and feels like???

Let's let Blacksburgh refresh our memories, and get ready to fucking ROLL!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5h1EW5z1wdc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5h1EW5z1wdc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hammock Parties
03-16-2009, 12:34 AM

It feels GOOD for a fuckin' change, don't it?

I KNEW...I KNEW this fucking day was coming sooner or later! That goddamned Bowlen, Shannahan, Elway, Mush Mouth, and Homonowski got away with fucking MURDER against the Chiefs in 97'.

WELL THAT FUCKIN' DAY IS HERE NOW, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE CHIEFS POUND THEM IN TO DOGSHIT FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS!!! :cuss:

Basically today Chiefs Nation is like...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mkB5-BHxKZI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mkB5-BHxKZI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-16-2009, 02:50 AM

You're gonna' shit a fucking brick when Pioli takes Mark, and I'll be right there to 65 Toss Power Trap a roll of Charmin to you.

-King-
03-16-2009, 04:50 AM
I doubt anyone is having as much fun with this as I am. Every single article that come out about this has had me crying in laughter.

LMAO! How do you fail so hard before even coaching ONE reg. season game? Somewhere, Mike Shanahan is laughing his ass off.

the Talking Can
03-16-2009, 04:55 AM
"We weren't in there but about 20 minutes, [McDaniels] did most of the talking and as far as I'm concerned, he made it clear he wants his own guy. He admitted he wanted Matt Cassel because he said he has raised him up from the ground as a quarterback. He said he wasn't sorry about it.

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

Denver is going to throw away their good young QB, that they drafted, and start over....

...all because their HC has a high school crush on our QB....

the Gods are no longer focused on us...love it

Mile High Mania
03-16-2009, 05:07 AM
Yeah - that's the frustrating piece, watching a new HC come in and upset the apple cart with the core of a nice young team that was drafted... the whole thing gives me tired head at this point. Sounds like it may end with Cutler being traded...

Hell of a way to kick off the McD Era... and say what you will about Cutler's play, he has great upside and it's wild to think they're on the verge of throwing it away.

Times like this make me glad that I don't spend money on jerseys... I'm just going to drink my java, put my feet back and see what happens this offseason.

Ultra Peanut
03-16-2009, 05:27 AM
"At the end of the meeting, she wasn't like, 'Jay, I want you as my boyfriend, you're my guy.' It felt like the opposite. She basically said that I needed to tell her if we can't work this out, to let her know," Cutler added. "I thought she was antagonizing me and that was disappointing because I was ready to move on, committed. Really, I figured we'd hash things out, hug, laugh a little and move forward. What happened [Saturday] was the last thing I expected. If I didn't think it could be fixed, I never would have come back to her. It was painfully obvious to me and Bus [Cook, his mom] it's not something she wants to fix."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TzFnE76qlKw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TzFnE76qlKw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Kerberos
03-16-2009, 05:40 AM
Clayton I expect an hourly update on the "State of the Mange" you know.....because inquiring minds want to know.

big nasty kcnut
03-16-2009, 05:43 AM
God this is like a bad spanish soap opera. And i'm loving every min. of it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kerberos
03-16-2009, 05:52 AM
Yeah - that's the frustrating piece, watching a new HC come in and upset the apple cart with the core of a nice young team that was drafted... the whole thing gives me tired head at this point. Sounds like it may end with Cutler being traded...

Hell of a way to kick off the McD Era... and say what you will about Cutler's play, he has great upside and it's wild to think they're on the verge of throwing it away.

Times like this make me glad that I don't spend money on jerseys... I'm just going to drink my java, put my feet back and see what happens this offseason.

I can honestly say I know how it feels. (Last two years with Herm were horrendous) Both Bronco and Chiefs fans felt some "NEW" excitement in January when the GM's and Coaches were gone and new exciting people were brought into BOTH organizations.

Unfortunately the Broncos have been seeing some meltdown and man do I know what that feels like.

Yup all you can do is sit back, grab some popcorn and wait to see what the rest of the offseason brings.

I do feel for "YOU" dude.......

TJ......Not so much.

Mile High Mania
03-16-2009, 06:06 AM
Heh ... thanks, it's times like this when I appreciate the fact that I'm not as emotionally attached to teams as I was back in the 80s/90s. Don't get me wrong, still love the Broncos, but I don't freak out as I used to a few years ago.

John Clayton is talking about the Browns now getting into the mix... crazy.

BigRock
03-16-2009, 06:21 AM
"I realy have wanted to avoided a he-said, she-said thing," said McDaniels.

LOL HE CALLED CUTLER A BITCH

FLACHIEF58HOF
03-16-2009, 06:30 AM
Let's give them Cassel from Cutler and their 1st Let's give em Brodie straight trade;)

wild1
03-16-2009, 06:45 AM
Bronco fans must feel like many of us felt... eh, after 2006.

The chiefs got pounded like whores in the Indy playoff game, it was obvious all the talented players were past their prime, and that our head coach was an idiot, to go along with our GM who'd always been an idiot. You just knew this team was rudderless and was going to be wandering in the wilderness for a good long while. The Chiefs still have not recovered from the Edwards hiring, and we're going into the 4th season since that happened.

Bronco fans have to be out on the ledge knowing that they aren't going to have anything productive to watch for a while, like we were in 2006

wild1
03-16-2009, 06:48 AM
One guy actually thinks if they trade Cutler they can get 2 first rnd picks and a 2nd. ROFLROFLROFL

oh my.

Crush
03-16-2009, 06:49 AM
Let's give em Brodie straight trade;)

We will need a lot of bubble wrap.

MahiMike
03-16-2009, 06:51 AM
Can you imagine what their mini-camp is gonna be like next week? They'll be hiring high school kids to throw to their receivers. hahaha.

wild1
03-16-2009, 06:56 AM
Can you imagine what their mini-camp is gonna be like next week? They'll be hiring high school kids to throw to their receivers. hahaha.

what is Bubby Brister doing these days?

Iowanian
03-16-2009, 06:59 AM
Cutler is only doing this because he too hates bronco fans.

Still sound testicles in your mouf.

King_Chief_Fan
03-16-2009, 07:00 AM
I am not going to laugh to hard at them. The Chiefs organization has been a mess for a few years and still has a long way to go.
Cutler is a whiny bitch and they should be glad of the chance they have to get rid of him.
An engineer we hired from Vandy knew Jay quite well and commented about what a cry baby whiner he was. Very arrogant and hard to get along with. His story anyway.

The Bad Guy
03-16-2009, 07:02 AM
If I'm Cutler, I'm doing everything I can to get traded to Detroit.

InChiefsHeaven
03-16-2009, 07:23 AM
I am not going to laugh to hard at them. The Chiefs organization has been a mess for a few years and still has a long way to go.
Cutler is a whiny bitch and they should be glad of the chance they have to get rid of him.
An engineer we hired from Vandy knew Jay quite well and commented about what a cry baby whiner he was. Very arrogant and hard to get along with. His story anyway.

I dunno, I have a hard time believing that Cutler is a "locker room cancer" or something. His teamates don't bitch about him, at least that I know of. Sure, he's a whiner probably, but I can't believe the organization thinks that's enough reason to get rid of a promising, young Pro Bowl QBOTF...unless there is a TON that has gone on behind the scenes that we don't know about. And I mean bad stuff...call Winston Wolf stuff...

This sounds like a Donk F-UP of epic proportions. This'll be an interesting next few weeks to be sure...

blaise
03-16-2009, 07:25 AM
The funny thing is that a few days after the Super Bowl someone on orangemane put up a poll: Who's better? Roethlesberger or Cutler, and Cutler was ahead like 157 votes to 37. Almost all of them were saying how overrated Roethlesberger is and how Cutler is the best QB in the league. This whole thing must be just killing them and it's great.
I thought Larry Johnson was a crybaby, petulant child. Jay Cutler makes LJ seem like a mature adult.

blaise
03-16-2009, 07:26 AM
I dunno, I have a hard time believing that Cutler is a "locker room cancer" or something. His teamates don't bitch about him, at least that I know of. Sure, he's a whiner probably, but I can't believe the organization thinks that's enough reason to get rid of a promising, young Pro Bowl QBOTF...unless there is a TON that has gone on behind the scenes that we don't know about. And I mean bad stuff...call Winston Wolf stuff...

This sounds like a Donk F-UP of epic proportions. This'll be an interesting next few weeks to be sure...

But even when guys are really turds you don't hear their teammates openly bashing them. The players usually won't say anything.

Bwana
03-16-2009, 07:40 AM
*SNICKER*

Perhaps they can knock the dust off of Jeff George and plug him into "the system." :)

Red Dawg
03-16-2009, 07:42 AM
What a great day.

blaise
03-16-2009, 07:46 AM
Now Jay. Calm down. Why don't we get you some chocolate milk and a little snack? I promise if you're a good boy and play quarterback we'll let you watch Backyardigans for a little while after practice. Okay? But you have to stop yelling and crying, okay?

King_Chief_Fan
03-16-2009, 07:46 AM

I agree, I doubt a cancer as well. He can't be any more full of himself than others...especially on football teams.

CoMoChief
03-16-2009, 08:00 AM
How badly are we going to **** up the Donks this year?

We're talking epic beatdown.

They have no defense, now they have no quarterback.

Even if we don't fix our defense Cassel is going to light them ****s up.

GET OUT THE BROOMS

Our defense is going to suck.

Our Oline sucks.

I wouldnt be surprised if we are barely better than last season.

eazyb81
03-16-2009, 08:02 AM
Where are all the Denver dorks that post on here that were saying this was nothing?

What a complete meltdown.

SBK
03-16-2009, 08:10 AM
The funny thing about this is that Cassel is the reason he wants traded, and the Cassel trade hurts his trade value because he was traded for a 2.

Nice work Don Pioli, screwed em 2x.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-16-2009, 08:13 AM
McDaniels already has my vote for coach of the year

DeezNutz
03-16-2009, 08:14 AM
If I'm Cutler, I'm doing everything I can to get traded to Detroit.

That's the last place in the league I want to go, and this isn't just because of the woeful state of the franchise/ownership/management.

MN or CAR sound about perfect.

Jerm
03-16-2009, 08:14 AM
How stupid does McDaniels look right now?

He could've waited, had the K.C. job, worked with Pioli, AND have Cassel...the guy he wants. Instead he's pissed off Denver's franchise player and already alienated the entire lot of fans...hilarious.

Denver is a mess and I love it.

CoMoChief
03-16-2009, 08:49 AM
If Im the Vikings, I'd be doing everything to land Cutler. No questions asked. They're a decent QB away from being dominant in the NFC.

afchiefs
03-16-2009, 08:58 AM
trade him to S.D.

He can be Rivers backup

Rivers: Cutler, get me a sanich. BIT*H

tboss27
03-16-2009, 09:23 AM
trade him to S.D.

He can be Rivers backup

Rivers: Cutler, get me a sanich. BIT*H

ROFLROFL

FD
03-16-2009, 09:48 AM
How stupid does McDaniels look right now?

He could've waited, had the K.C. job, worked with Pioli, AND have Cassel...the guy he wants. Instead he's pissed off Denver's franchise player and already alienated the entire lot of fans...hilarious.

Denver is a mess and I love it.

Yeah, but then we'd be stuck with him.

Donger
03-16-2009, 09:50 AM
Heh. I suppose this is why Denver feels a little "off" today.

Chief Faithful
03-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Just popped in at the Mange. It's ugly at the moment. It's like a family in full melt down mode and their starting to eat their young,
Actually it's hilarious ROFL

Maybe the Don would let them have Cassel for Cutler and a first.

Just Passin' By
03-16-2009, 10:08 AM
PFT is going after the agent on this, over his 'alleged' attempts to get a new contract:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/03/16/source-cook-wants-new-contract-for-cutler/

Hammock Parties
03-16-2009, 10:19 AM
Donks have a press conference scheduled for 10:30 MDT

McDaniels to profess his love for Cassel to the world?

RINGLEADER
03-16-2009, 10:24 AM
McDaniels is about to die of a FAIL overdose.

To read the Mane you get the sense that not even the most hardcore Bronco fans would care much at this point.

Personally, I think Florio has reported it right -- this all comes down to an excuse to get Jay a new contract. Unfortunately for Cutler, I think he and his agent may have overplayed their hand.

RINGLEADER
03-16-2009, 10:25 AM

I'm sure it will be a standard "we're going to coach the players who want to be here" stunt but I'd still like to hear it. Anyone have a link?

dirk digler
03-16-2009, 10:27 AM

Maybe to fire their dumbass coach? LMAO

Just Passin' By
03-16-2009, 10:29 AM
To read the Mane you get the sense that not even the most hardcore Bronco fans would care much at this point.

Personally, I think Florio has reported it right -- this all comes down to an excuse to get Jay a new contract. Unfortunately for Cutler, I think he and his agent may have overplayed their hand.

If Bowlen's got the balls, this will end like the Chad Johnson situation, with the player coming back dragging his tail between his legs.

Mile High Mania
03-16-2009, 10:30 AM
...this all comes down to an excuse to get Jay a new contract...I think he and his agent may have overplayed their hand.

I think this is the issue as well. I don't any details about the press conference, today is the first 'voluntary' day for meetings/etc. So, maybe this was already planned. Either way, I doubt much is cleared up.

Delano
03-16-2009, 10:35 AM
No press conference on KKFN 104.3. Don't they usually carry Denver press conferences?

Kerberos
03-16-2009, 10:38 AM
*SNICKER*

Perhaps they can knock the dust off of Jeff George and plug him into "the system." :)

:hmmm:

Wouldn't that be a "Daily Double"???

Jeff George would be gainfully employed in the NFL and Whitless would then become a Bronco fan.

What can we get for Whitlock in a trade to the Denver media?

RINGLEADER
03-16-2009, 10:45 AM
No press conference on KKFN 104.3. Don't they usually carry Denver press conferences?

According to the Mane it will be on here:

http://mfile.akamai.com/22341/live/r...p=34162&prop=n

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-16-2009, 10:49 AM

According to the Mane it will be on here:

http://mfile.akamai.com/22341/live/r...p=34162&prop=n

Linky no worky.

DaFace
03-16-2009, 10:58 AM
http://www.9news.com/video/player_live_2.aspx

I don't care enough to listen, so someone tell me if anything exciting happens.

Kerberos
03-16-2009, 11:03 AM
http://www.9news.com/video/player_live_2.aspx

I don't care enough to listen, so someone tell me if anything exciting happens.
Don't know if it's just me but I can't get anything to play?

BigRock
03-16-2009, 11:07 AM
THEY'VE SIGNED MICHAEL VICK

Basileus777
03-16-2009, 11:09 AM
It seems I was right about McDaniels, he's not ready to be a head coach. I'm fucking glad he stayed away from Kansas City.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-16-2009, 11:13 AM
Why the hell is this PLAYER doing the press conference?

Stinger
03-16-2009, 11:15 AM

Wondering the same thing although I missed the intro though.

the Talking Can
03-16-2009, 11:16 AM
Denver became a bad soap opera overnight....

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-16-2009, 11:16 AM

Goddamned donkey's probably can't even wipe their own asses anymore.

Stinger
03-16-2009, 11:18 AM

News 9 just changed there header so I guess this is just a regular Q&A session for the new regime?

News 9 new header:
The Denver Broncos met as a team Monday for the first time since Head Coach Josh McDaniels took his new position. Some of the team members are speaking at a news conference.

Hammock Parties
03-16-2009, 11:25 AM
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/892/crybabyj.jpg

Sam Hall
03-16-2009, 05:56 PM
needs a hug

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5HKFhWXW5t8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5HKFhWXW5t8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hammock Parties
03-16-2009, 07:29 PM
that guy is headed to espn

FAX
03-16-2009, 07:44 PM
It seems I was right about McDaniels, he's not ready to be a head coach. I'm ****ing glad he stayed away from Kansas City.

ROFL

I can't argue with you on that, Mr. Basileus777. It looks as though he's engineering a train wreck. I'm ashamed to say that, while we were discussing potential head coaches, he was one of the ones I thought would be great for us. Oh, how wrong can a peep be.

Still, things might have been very different here. I mean, working with Pioli and having his preferred quarterback under center.

FAX

DeezNutz
03-16-2009, 07:48 PM
Still, things might have been very different here. I mean, working with Pioli and having his preferred quarterback under center.

FAX

Those three would have spent too much time together in the sauna.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-16-2009, 10:24 PM
needs a hug

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5HKFhWXW5t8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

"Dude, I like, haven't been this pissed since my Lab ate my stash AND my frisbee"!

"Don't nuke our imaginations, duuude"!:D

Those three would have spent too much time together in the sauna.

Triad of Florida Retirees?

Just Passin' By
03-16-2009, 10:43 PM
So, apparently, Jane Cutler is the greatest quarterback to ever start 7 straight years without having a winning record?

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-16-2009, 11:13 PM
So, apparently, Jane Cutler is the greatest quarterback to ever start 7 straight years without having a winning record?

Well, according to the Chiefs Planet Kool-Aid Brain Trust's "logic", Tyler Thigpen is a better QB than Sanchez because he's played a little over half a season in the NFL.

So devise a physics equation that suits your fancy, and matriculate it on down the field of life. :shrug:

Sam Hall
03-16-2009, 11:21 PM
I think Broncos fans have launched a campaign against Cutler on Youtube

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FOmSzYXFGG8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FOmSzYXFGG8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just Passin' By
03-16-2009, 11:26 PM
Well, according to the Chiefs Planet Kool-Aid Brain Trust's "logic", Tyler Thigpen is a better QB than Sanchez because he's played a little over half a season in the NFL.

So devise a physics equation that suits your fancy, and matriculate it on down the field of life. :shrug:

I understand the idea of wanting to give Thigpen more time based upon some perceived possibility of improvement, but I didn't see him do anything last season that should make any coach think he's definitely a future starter.

Now, back to Cutler.... ;)

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-16-2009, 11:29 PM
I think Broncos fans have launched a campaign against Cutler on Youtube

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FOmSzYXFGG8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

ROFL REP!

Sam Hall
03-17-2009, 12:06 AM
I've watched the first minute and it's great

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xz1JOeAM7K4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xz1JOeAM7K4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-17-2009, 12:19 AM
I've watched the first minute and it's great

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xz1JOeAM7K4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Is he supposed to be a Swartzky Super Fan, or this guy:

http://www.hypeful.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/tonycliftonreturns.jpg

Dylan
03-17-2009, 01:24 AM
The Broncos' quest to clinch a playoff berth came up short in the final game of the season, when they fell at home 26–23 in overtime to the San Francisco 49ers. The loss dropped the Broncos to a 9–7 overall record and an uncharacteristic 4–4 record at home.

Denver finished the regular season with a 7–9 record, missing the playoffs for a second straight year. In late 2007, various experts were interviewed, stating that they believe Cutler to be the most likely young quarterback to reach the elite status along the lines of Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.

Cutler and the Broncos closed out the 2008 regular season by losing their third consecutive game, as they fell to the San Diego Chargers, 52-21, with the AFC West title on the line. The loss kept the Broncos out of the playoffs for the third straight season. Cutler went 33 of 49 with 316 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions for the game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Cutler_(American_football)

Maybe I'm wrong -- at best he's worth a No. 2, 3 & 5. Without a running game, it's easy for the head coach & QB to run up the stats. Then again, Cutler is a young QB -- when it comes to throwing a football, he has a nice arm.

Bosses sometimes lie. Welcome to corporate America, Jay.

Dylan
03-17-2009, 01:35 AM
The Jets, Detroit, Vikings, Panthers, Bucs, Bears and Cowboys must be on the horn working those phones.

Maybe Jerry will trade Tony Cutler for Jay Romo. It would be funny if Denver trades Cutler to the Lions -- that'll leave a mark.

I found this interesting:

Is Bus Cook a Troublemaker?
While there's no evidence that the agent had anything to do with these moves, it does seem a bit fishy. Cutler's case becomes even stranger if you believe this Peter King report from last week.

I heard one other interesting thing Sunday: Cutler asked for a trade shortly after the Broncos lost offensive coordinator Jeremy Bates -- Cutler's confidant -- to USC after the season. So maybe both sides need to go into marriage counseling here.
Now, this report did come and go pretty quickly, so one could assume it's not true. However, King hasn't made his career out of making stuff up, and while I haven't heard any confirmation of this, I also haven't heard any denials.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/03/12/is-bus-cook-a-troublemaker/

... and to all a good night

Iowanian
03-17-2009, 07:51 AM
Jay Cutler reveals why he is REALLY so Angry all of the time.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/2265777.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934A2752006EF5F0ED86027D197121AD705A5397277B4DC33E

Chiefnj2
03-17-2009, 08:22 AM
The Jets, Detroit, Vikings, Panthers, Bucs, Bears and Cowboys must be on the horn working those phones.

Maybe Jerry will trade Tony Cutler for Jay Romo. It would be funny if Denver trades Cutler to the Lions -- that'll leave a mark.

I found this interesting:

Is Bus Cook a Troublemaker?

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/03/12/is-bus-cook-a-troublemaker/

... and to all a good night

Cutler needs to go to a smaller market team. He's too thin skinned and sensitive to play in NY, Dallas or even Chicago. Tamp and Minnesota are the best fits for him.

Hammock Parties
03-17-2009, 08:38 AM
MCDANIELS IS A WINNAH!

AND HE KNOWS HOW TO PICK 'EM!

ROFL