PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Bronco Fans Already Through With McDaniels

Titty Meat
03-17-2009, 01:47 PM
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Kyle DeLexus
03-17-2009, 02:28 PM
WOW and I thought some of our fans are bad.

only 3 QB's i would be content trading jay for
1. Matt Leinart- his numbers dont wow us but he hasnt had the opportunity to play i believe this guy can fit very well in McDaniels offense i mean after all look what he did with his back up at USC

2. Brady Quinn- He tore apart the broncos defense but then again who didnt, however look at the numbers the QB taken before him Jamarcus Russel posts against the Broncos certainly not Brady Quinn numbers. I think this guy is an awesome asset to our team i mean he already knows the offense.

3. Draft Sam Bradford. yes we stick Chris Simms starting in 09 and use our draft pick we acquire from who knows who and draft Sam Bradford he has a nice size too him impressive collegiate career good arm I say he could be better than Jay heck all of these guys could be better than jay

well these are the only 3 guys acceptable for me hopefully they can make Jay wish he was never traded.

These might not be as bad as the thread I WANT VINCE YOUNG! though.

talastan
03-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Talk about Civil War in Donkeyland. :eek: Is is sad that I want to go over and just stir the pot? LMAO

stevieray
03-17-2009, 02:46 PM
This whines gonna last forever
last all last all summer long
Sometime before the season starts
The Radios gonna play Jays song

there's gonna be a vag-ache tonight
a vag-ache tonight ..Donkeys blow
a vag-ache tonight..Broncos blow
Lord Taco lnows.

EyePod
03-17-2009, 02:48 PM
I love this shit!

vailpass
03-17-2009, 02:52 PM
The Radio's gonna play Jays song

Lord Taco lnows.

:D Nice.

Titty Meat
03-17-2009, 02:52 PM
Talk about Civil War in Donkeyland. :eek: Is is sad that I want to go over and just stir the pot? LMAO

They won't approve my account Cassel2Bowe

Just Passin' By
03-17-2009, 02:55 PM
I generally find Jets fans to be the worst in the league, but a lot of the Broncos fans on those message boards may very well be too stupid to breathe without mechanical assistance.

Crush
03-17-2009, 02:57 PM
LMAO

That site is the Donk version of WPI. One poster was actually advocating a trade for Romo.

stevieray
03-17-2009, 03:01 PM
:D Nice.

look at us baby up all night
tearin our team apart
aren't we the same two fans
who lived for years in the dark
ahhh...
every time we think of Elway
something makes us turn around and say
Whyyyyyy Cutler Whyyyyyyyy

:D

Kerberos
03-17-2009, 03:04 PM

That is because TJ or whoever is moderating has WAAAY to much sand in the vagina right now.

They can dish it out all day long but they sure have NO IDEA how to take it IMO.

I forgot my password and did the "I forgot my password" please email it to me thing at login and I have YET to get an email and all I want to do is read I have NEVER posted over there...EVER.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-17-2009, 03:15 PM
WOW and I thought some of our fans are bad.

These might not be as bad as the thread I WANT VINCE YOUNG! though.

Oh please! Please please please please please PAH-LEEZE let the Donks be idiotic enough to draft Bradford!

Oh GOD make it so!

JMP every day for a MONTH!

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-17-2009, 03:17 PM

Lord Taco lnows.

That was beeeeautiful! :clap:

vailpass
03-17-2009, 03:24 PM
look at us baby up all night
tearin our team apart
aren't we the same two fans
who lived for years in the dark
ahhh...
every time we think of Elway
something makes us turn around and say
Whyyyyyy Cutler Whyyyyyyyy

:D

:D You need to set that one to music and send it to a Denver radio station.

stevieray
03-17-2009, 03:29 PM
:D You need to set that one to music and send it to a Denver radio station.

I do this all the time to songs my girls listen to...just to make them laugh...sometimes it doesn't work..."not FUNNY, dad.." the last time was prompted by having to watch HS Musical 3 eleventy billion times

:)

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-17-2009, 03:30 PM
Pass Jay the Vaseline,
Surely wants to ride some pole.
Pass Jay the Vaseline,
Ah-ha!

Pass Jay the Vaseline,
20 dicks, to fill his hole,
Pass Jay the Vaseline,
Ah-ha!

Fritz88
03-17-2009, 03:32 PM
wow. I have been following the donks news more than my beloved Chiefs.

It is fun.

FAX
03-17-2009, 04:24 PM

Lord Taco lnows.

ROFL

FAX

wild1
03-17-2009, 04:27 PM
draft Sam Bradford... ok, that's a good plan. Go with that.

MTG#10
03-17-2009, 04:45 PM
That is because TJ or whoever is moderating has WAAAY to much sand in the vagina right now.

They can dish it out all day long but they sure have NO IDEA how to take it IMO.

I forgot my password and did the "I forgot my password" please email it to me thing at login and I have YET to get an email and all I want to do is read I have NEVER posted over there...EVER.

I tried signing up to the mange several times over the last couple years but could never get a confirmation email. I finally PM'ed Taco about it here and he made it happen.

bowener
03-17-2009, 04:46 PM

Maybe they prefer the moniker: Cassel4Cutler

bowener
03-17-2009, 04:48 PM
wow. I have been following the donks news more than my beloved Chiefs.

It is fun.

What happens to all this fun if they end up butt-fucking Detroit for the #1 overall and they grab the best QB (which ever one that is right now)?

vailpass
03-17-2009, 04:49 PM
Maybe they prefer the moniker: Cassel4Cutler

:D Ouch.

vailpass
03-17-2009, 04:52 PM
What happens to all this fun if they end up butt-fucking Detroit for the #1 overall and they grab the best QB (which ever one that is right now)?

I'm reading that Denver doesn't want the #1 since it is projected it will cost $33million in guaranteed $ to sign the #1 pick this year.
Not that reading it in the paper makes it true, I'm just sayin......

Titty Meat
03-17-2009, 04:57 PM
What happens to all this fun if they end up butt-****ing Detroit for the #1 overall and they grab the best QB (which ever one that is right now)?

Or what if they get the #1 pick and Stafford sucks? I don't think Stafford will be as good as Cutler.

bowener
03-17-2009, 04:57 PM
I'm reading that Denver doesn't want the #1 since it is projected it will cost $33million in guaranteed $ to sign the #1 pick this year.
Not that reading it in the paper makes it true, I'm just sayin......

Jesus, they need to fix this shit now and implement a fucking pay scale for draft picks. Its pretty sad when the 1st overall selection is meant to aid the worst team in the NFL, not damage them, and hamstring them financially for 5 years. They probably want to draft Curry based more upon his lower contract number than on his talent.

DaFace
03-17-2009, 05:03 PM

The site posted isn't TJ's site for what it's worth.
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
03-17-2009, 05:10 PM
What happens to all this fun if they end up butt-****ing Detroit for the #1 overall and they grab the best QB (which ever one that is right now)?

It would simply mean that they'd be back to square one and developing another quarterback for the foreseeable future, Mr. bowener. Not a bad thing for the Chiefs. Plus, there's always the possibility that either Stafford/Sanchez will not make a successful transition to the NFL or, perhaps, those guys are watching the news and (whichever one they pick) decides to become Cutler #2 and either demands ownership, a 20 year contract, or an immediate trade.

I don't see how any of this is bad for us - at least for the next 4 or 5 years, or so. And, by then, we'll be dominant.

FAX

vailpass
03-17-2009, 05:13 PM
Jesus, they need to fix this shit now and implement a fucking pay scale for draft picks. Its pretty sad when the 1st overall selection is meant to aid the worst team in the NFL, not damage them, and hamstring them financially for 5 years. They probably want to draft Curry based more upon his lower contract number than on his talent.

Absolutely. That's why the owners didn't extend the CBA. With 2010 being an uncapped year (so far) the players/agents are scrambling to get paid this year. The odds seem very good that the next CBA will address this get-paid-before-you-played madness.

Dylan
03-17-2009, 05:33 PM

[D2112] Drop this off if you go [D2112] :D

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03172009/img/back031709.jpg