PDA

View Full Version : News my goat wants to move to florida

seclark
03-19-2009, 10:22 AM
been gone for awhile. if this is a repost, i feel baaaaaaaaaaad.
sec

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Bestiality-Soon-To-Be-Outlawed-In-Florida.html

It looks like man and dog are going to legally remain best friends if the state of Florida has its say.

The State's Senate agriculture committee, in a long overdue measure, has voted unanimously to charge anyone who has sex with animals with a third-degree felony.

Amazingly, Florida is one of 16 states that still permits bestiality, despite the obvious harm caused to the victim - in most cases the family pet or farm animal.

"There's a tremendous correlation between sexually deviant behavior and crimes against children and crimes against animals," said Sen. Nan Rich, a Sunrise Democrat, told the Miami Herald. "This is long overdue. These are heinous crimes. And people belong in jail."

In stressing the need for such a law, Rich cited cases of bestiality including a Panhandle man who was suspected of accidentally asphyxiating a family goat during a sex act and the abuse of a horse in the Keys.

Rich predicted the bill would pass easily this year.

RJ
03-19-2009, 10:30 AM
Hey Big Government......Stay Out Of My Bedroom!!!! And My Barn!!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-19-2009, 11:20 AM
Hey Big Government......Stay Out Of My Bedroom!!!! And My Barn!!!!

LMAO

MOhillbilly
03-19-2009, 11:38 AM
Sen. Nan Rich, . "This is long overdue. These are heinous crimes. And people belong in jail."

who names there kid Nan? this quote made me laugh in my head for some reason.

i feel sorry for you goat sec. poor fella.

seclark
03-19-2009, 11:40 AM
i feel sorry for you goat sec. poor fella.

FELLA?!?
what kind of a sick f@ck do you take me for?
sec

FAX
03-19-2009, 11:43 AM
FELLA?!?
sec

ROFL

FAX

orange
03-19-2009, 11:44 AM
Wow, I'm disappointed. I was sure from the thread title this was going to be another Cutler post.

MOhillbilly
03-19-2009, 11:49 AM
FELLA?!?
sec

i dont think you are any sicker that the rest of us stumpbreakers, still... i feel sorry for the poor little guy.

giggle;)

RJ
03-19-2009, 12:33 PM
FELLA?!?
sec

ROFL

Gonzo
03-19-2009, 12:42 PM
You'd better take that pig out....

(He might squeal on you)

Katipan
03-19-2009, 12:51 PM
What if the horse/pig/donkey/goat/chicken likes it?

Is it still abuse if you're throwing a hotdog down a hallway?

CrazyPhuD
03-19-2009, 02:09 PM
So does this mean that you can now get arrested in FL if you go out and get really drunk at bar and pick up a cow?

seclark
03-19-2009, 02:11 PM
So does this mean that you can now get arrested in FL if you go out and get really drunk at bar and pick up a cow?

i think you're safe until the bill passes...enjoy your burger.
sec

Iowanian
03-19-2009, 02:11 PM
having seen all of the geldings and stud horses hanging in the breeze over these years....I can't imagine that a human male would "punish" a horse or mule too much.

Its nasty and uncool here, but most of the guys coming back from the sand will tell you this is very, very, very common in the Middle East....and they say the best part is that when they're humping a donkey, at least they're leaving the 10 year old boys alone.

MOhillbilly
03-19-2009, 02:17 PM
i seen an ol boy at the fair once drinkin a beer and stickin his fingers in cow puss.

seclark
03-19-2009, 02:18 PM
i seen an ol boy at the fair once drinkin a beer and stickin his fingers in cow puss.

what kind of beer?
sec

what kind of cow?
floridian

Iowanian
03-19-2009, 02:20 PM
He was probably just checking to see if she was in the mooood.

MOhillbilly
03-19-2009, 02:22 PM
what kind of beer?
sec

what kind of cow?
floridian

something in a blue can. holsteins i think but its been 20 years ago. dude acted like he was out for a sunday stroll. kinda unnerved my dad, and that shit didnt ever happen.

Iowanian
03-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Maybe it wasn't sexual at all. Instead of being a creepy pRevert, he just had chapped lips and was digging for a little somethin' to keep him from licking them?

MOhillbilly
03-19-2009, 02:28 PM
Maybe it wasn't sexual at all. Instead of being a creepy pRevert, he just had chapped lips and was digging for a little somethin' to keep him from licking them?

-forrest gump-

he was just smellin dem fingars.

seclark
03-19-2009, 02:32 PM
something in a blue can. holsteins i think but its been 20 years ago. dude acted like he was out for a sunday stroll. kinda unnerved my dad, and that shit didnt ever happen.

reminds me of a time i was w/my old man at this big flea market. about 25 acres of tables and booths w/all this stuff for sale. we were standing there watching them auction off dog collars(the dog wearing the collar went to the buyer). next to where we were was a table a church had set up, selling used clothes. this tweeker-looking guy comes up and starts looking through all these clothes and every so often, he'd pick up a pair of ladies underwear and start sniffing them. i about fell over laughing at him, but dad starts gagging. i thought he was going to puke right there.
sec

Iowanian
03-19-2009, 02:39 PM
Sounds like Sec was looking for muffler bearings at Rutlidge.

seclark
03-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Sounds like Sec was looking for muffler bearings at Rutlidge.

ding ding ding...and i found a dozen of my arrowheads and two beer signs that were stolen from my garage.
you can get some good deals and some bad deals up there.
"rutledge"
sec

Iowanian
03-19-2009, 02:48 PM
It used to be moonshine, chicken fights and rusty traps for sale.....now its high society, golf carts and overstock leotards.

The real question is.....did you get your stuff back, and did you bring a scalp home for your lodge pole?

MOhillbilly
03-19-2009, 02:52 PM
It used to be moonshine, chicken fights and rusty traps for sale.....now its high society, golf carts and overstock leotards.

The real question is.....did you get your stuff back, and did you bring a scalp home for your lodge pole?

say, where would a fella go nowdays to sell fightin chickens?

seclark
03-19-2009, 02:53 PM

i think the "high society" is a reach.

i got back what the guy had with him. of course, he was just selling it for someone else, and would have to check his records to see who he got it from.
never got the chain saw or the black powder rifle back, but my brother-in-law caught the thief in a tavern a few months later. he fessed up after a few thumps.
sec

seclark
03-19-2009, 02:59 PM
say, where would a fella go nowdays to sell fightin chickens?

rutledge would be a good place...back in the woods though, not out in the field.
i'd think those chickens would have to bring some $$ for it to be worth driving up from your neck of the woods, mo.
sec

Iowanian
03-19-2009, 03:03 PM
Something tells me, he'd "appreciate" Rutledge.

I haven't been for quite a few years, but I was damn near nervous last time.

As for chickens, I've become civilized over the years and don't have many of those kind of contacts any more, but I do still know alot of people who know people.

MOhillbilly
03-19-2009, 03:04 PM
rutledge would be a good place...back in the woods though, not out in the field.
i'd think those chickens would have to bring some $$ for it to be worth driving up from your neck of the woods, mo.
sec

id love to get rid of my gaffs, the chickens aint worth doodly but the steel is worth about 1-2k.

smoke me, if ya know.

Iowanian
03-19-2009, 03:05 PM
I'll bet there are people there who would be interest in chicken boots, like sec said, back in the woods.

MOhillbilly
03-19-2009, 03:07 PM
I'll bet there are people there who would be interest in chicken boots, like sec said, back in the woods.

shit i got all kinds of stuff. wheres this at?

seclark
03-19-2009, 03:09 PM
Something tells me, he'd "appreciate" Rutledge.

I haven't been for quite a few years, but I was damn near nervous last time.

As for chickens, I've become civilized over the years and don't have many of those kind of contacts any more, but I do still know alot of people who know people.

last time i was up there a couple years ago, they had cops w/dogs stopping cars coming in. checking for stolen guns, drugs and whatnot.
i think the original owner of the place sold it after his health got bad.

you're right though...i bet mo would find it interesting.

sec

Iowanian
03-19-2009, 09:22 PM
It sure looks mutual to me.

<object width="464" height="399"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/688607"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/688607" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" width="464" height="399"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/3/Licked-While-Working-688607.html">Licked While Working!!</a> - Watch more <a href="http://www.break.com/"></a></font>