PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs What I miss here!

tommykat
03-21-2009, 07:13 PM
I came from KC Star to here. I miss all of the folks that "used" to post here. I miss Mark M and his stories huge! Stevie Oh I understand way to much. Milkman? Trying to think of names Bob Dole....however, I miss what was. It was fun.

You all take care..........you know who you are ;) Also, thank you for my b-day gift of taking me off with Tony to the sea, also the game plans when we all were drated....<THAT p it.< have still and fun was>

the Talking Can
03-21-2009, 07:16 PM
i miss churned butter

DeezNutz
03-21-2009, 07:16 PM
http://brneurosci.org/drunk-cat-whiskey-small.jpg

milkman
03-21-2009, 07:17 PM
I mist the toilet when I'm drunk.

Brock
03-21-2009, 07:19 PM
I miss hearing about planet members getting drunk and fucking.

58-4ever
03-21-2009, 07:47 PM
I miss hearing about planet members getting drunk and fucking.

Yes, that was even during my tenure.

L.A. Chieffan
03-21-2009, 07:49 PM
Big Gulps Huh?

Fish
03-21-2009, 08:04 PM
I miss California Fruits Starburst. Baja California just isn't the same. Why did they have to take away Plum?

Sully
03-21-2009, 08:06 PM
I miss Michael Keaton.

I mean...what happened to that guy? He was a decent actor in really good movies.

And he fell off the face of the earth.

Toad
03-21-2009, 08:08 PM
I miss that one pic of TK...

Mr. Kotter
03-21-2009, 08:14 PM
Hey, TK....good to see you around. Take care, Kathy. :toast:

Bugeater
03-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Foo chit?

Skip Towne
03-21-2009, 08:21 PM
Hi Kathy.

Rain Man
03-21-2009, 08:32 PM
I mishear announcements at the airport. Those speakers are horrible.

Mosbonian
03-21-2009, 08:35 PM
I miss being missed by people who talk about the "old folks" that used to post here.

mmaddog

Sam Hall
03-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Roger Clemens misremembers

luv
03-21-2009, 09:47 PM
I miss getting pimp slapped by FMB.

Ebolapox
03-21-2009, 10:16 PM
I miss the toilet sometimes when I pee, and my wife yells at me. then I pimp slap her like FMB used to pimp slap some n00b named luv2rite.

tommykat
03-21-2009, 10:23 PM
Foo chit?
That is Fooooooooooo Chit ;)

alanm
03-21-2009, 10:26 PM
A rare TK sighting. :thumb:

tommykat
03-21-2009, 10:28 PM
A rare TK sighting. :thumb:

Don't you miss Mark M and his stories? I miss many that lurk but will not post. So I was bored alanm :)

Chiefaholic
03-21-2009, 10:32 PM
The boards gone from a bunch of die-hard fans just talking about the team we love. To a bunch of internet tuff-guys who's only purpose of posting here is to degrade and insult the guy prior to their post. I USED to post here ALOT, but have become more of a lurker as a result of the boards being taken over by pompous jerks who believe their opinions are gospel and nobody else can speak their opinions w/o criticism.

Joe Seahawk
03-21-2009, 10:41 PM
HOOOOCK!!!

KcMizzou
03-21-2009, 10:51 PM
HOOOOCK!!!Exactly.

;)

You need to just calm the hell down, TK. Nobody here dislikes you.

You're funny as hell, but most of the time, the joke's not on you.

And if it is? (now and then) Who cares?

Roll with it... and have a good laugh.

DaneMcCloud
03-21-2009, 10:54 PM
Yo, TK.

Any recent bikini pics?

:evil:

tommykat
03-21-2009, 10:59 PM
Exactly.

;)

You need to just calm the hell down, TK. Nobody here dislikes you.

You're funny as hell, but most of the time, the joke's not on you.

And if it is? (now and then) Who cares?

Roll with it... and have a good laugh.

Calm down? Hey this was just for fun. I just wish it was like old times. ;)

luv
03-21-2009, 11:00 PM
Whatever happened to that papasmurf guy?

tommykat
03-21-2009, 11:04 PM
Whatever happened to that papasmurf guy?

You tell us.....:D

doomy3
03-21-2009, 11:15 PM
The boards gone from a bunch of die-hard fans just talking about the team we love. To a bunch of internet tuff-guys who's only purpose of posting here is to degrade and insult the guy prior to their post. I USED to post here ALOT, but have become more of a lurker as a result of the boards being taken over by pompous jerks who believe their opinions are gospel and nobody else can speak their opinions w/o criticism.

Truth.

I don't know how it was in the old days, but you definitely described how it is now.

beach tribe
03-22-2009, 02:25 AM

Yeah people do that, but you don't have to let it bother you. Be confident in your opinions, and don't care so much about anyone who wants to insult you for them. I rip into people all the time about insulting, and cussing at people for having differing opinion than their own, but I've learned that it's pointless because the weak character that they have that causes them to do that, certainly is not going to let them change,and stop doing it, but don't let them run you off, or they've pretty much accomplished their goal. To silence those who disagree, or sway you into becoming them so we all can just respond with."Oh I agree", or "QFT."

These boards are for disussions, and without differing opinions there is no discussion. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, voice your opinion

and stop being a pussy.:D

DaKCMan AP
03-22-2009, 03:36 AM
http://www.jewcy.com/files/images/039_12682%7EAll-in-the-Family-Posters.img_assist_custom.jpg

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-22-2009, 07:39 AM
I missed the neighbors dog at 300 yards with my Ruger .204

whoman69
03-22-2009, 09:04 AM
I miss the days when Star Trek was cool. Wait...

dj56dt58
03-22-2009, 09:10 AM
well there gone..and their never coming back..so your fucking stuck with people like me..

milkman
03-22-2009, 09:11 AM
well there gone..and their never coming back..so your ****ing stuck with people like me..

No wonder she doesn't hang around here anymore.

Brock
03-22-2009, 09:12 AM

Who were you again?

Bugeater
03-22-2009, 09:15 AM
well there gone..and their never coming back..so your ****ing stuck with people like me..
Actually everyone she mentioned still posts here, and your and idiot.

RNR
03-22-2009, 09:17 AM
I miss the days when Star Trek was cool. Wait...
I miss the days when people would mistake your username for "woman" thus thinking you were a chick :)

milkman
03-22-2009, 09:22 AM
I miss the days when people would mistake your username for "woman" thus thinking you were a chick :)

That's OK.

We all still think he's a bitch anyway.

:D

luv
03-22-2009, 09:26 AM
Actually everyone she mentioned still posts here, and your and idiot.

I'm not sure if she realizes that it's her that doesn't really post much here anymore. Sure, there are a lot of new faces, so you might have to dig a little deeper to find the "oldtimers".

Bugeater
03-22-2009, 09:35 AM
I'm not sure if she realizes that it's her that doesn't really post much here anymore. Sure, there are a lot of new faces, so you might have to dig a little deeper to find the "oldtimers".
Good point. I always love it when one of the oldtimers show up out of the blue complaining that none of the oldtimers post anymore.

RJ
03-22-2009, 09:41 AM
Everything used to be better.

Everything.

I miss that.

Bearcat
03-22-2009, 09:42 AM
I miss stories about the dangers of large appliances.

Eh, the board has always been driven by controversy... and while quality posts will never get as many reaponses as the trolls of the world, you kind of just have to assume that people are reading. And throwing in some smack against the Murons always helps. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Mosbonian
03-22-2009, 10:18 AM
Good point. I always love it when one of the oldtimers show up out of the blue complaining that none of the oldtimers post anymore.

We sleep more these days.....take geritol with our prune juice and don't know how to post from the bathroom.

mmaddog

Jack
03-22-2009, 10:20 AM

I reckon it was more tolerable "back in the day". Seems like all the posters, sage to sophomoric, had readable content. Now I have to sift through a lot of chaff; through the "dangler" threads, repulsive fecal comparison threads, threads implying infinite wisdom by the number of posts, threads boasting "my chocolate tastes better than yours". . .ad infinitum.

Even the class of trolls seemed better. . .interesting, as how can trolls get any dumber.

But life could be worse, be a donkey fan and a member of that black hole, the orange mane.

Bugeater
03-22-2009, 10:22 AM
I miss stories about the dangers of large appliances.

Eh, the board has always been driven by controversy... and while quality posts will never get as many reaponses as the trolls of the world, you kind of just have to assume that people are reading. And throwing in some smack against the Murons always helps. :)
Posted via Mobile Device
Pfft, you're just a stupid beaker, what the hell do you know.

Mosbonian
03-22-2009, 10:28 AM
I reckon it was more tolerable "back in the day". Seems like all the posters, sage to sophomoric, had readable content. Now I have to sift through a lot of chaff; through the "dangler" threads, repulsive fecal comparison threads, threads implying infinite wisdom by the number of posts, threads boasting "my chocolate tastes better than yours". . .ad infinitum.

Even the class of trolls seemed better. . .interesting, as how can trolls get any dumber.

But life could be worse, be a donkey fan and a member of that black hole, the orange mane.

Just an opinion from an "old timer" who has been part of this crowd since the Star days....

The Planet was just as full of people who made "off-beat" posts, irritated most everyone else, made threats, posted poop threads, and generally acted pompous when it was first created as it is today.

There are always bullies....jerks....funny guys....true football experts and fake ones.....this place will never change, but the names will.

The only people who have gone that this place truly misses are Gaz and Hawaiian Boy....

mmaddog

Wile_E_Coyote
03-22-2009, 10:29 AM
Things haven't changed that much & that's the problem. You already know what will happen next, the names have just changed

Bugeater
03-22-2009, 10:31 AM

Even funnier when someone who has only posted 91 times in over 8 years is complaining...sorry that those of us who DO contribute no longer meet your expectations.

DeezNutz
03-22-2009, 10:34 AM
Back in the day, the sand that used to line vaginal openings was far more fine. This course shit is abrasive.

Over-Head
03-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Missed the Star day's, but damn near made the Alumni class here (just a few months late), seen a lot of changes around here, some better some worse.
Hell I even left for about a year. Came back, and found the n00bs became more retarded, a few folks calmed down, and Goatboy still couldn't get laid in whore house with a pocket full of cash. :spock:

RNR
03-22-2009, 10:56 AM
The only people who have gone that this place truly misses are Gaz and Hawaiian Boy....

mmaddog

I would add KCWolfman to that list

Jack
03-22-2009, 11:07 AM
Sorry if my low post count offends you.

Jack
03-22-2009, 11:11 AM
Even funnier when someone who has only posted 91 times in over 8 years is complaining...sorry that those of us who DO contribute no longer meet your expectations.

In further thought, if my low post count offends you then bask in your magnanimous "contribution". It may brighten your otherwise dreary day.

Mr. Plow
03-22-2009, 01:39 PM
http://www.fiddlinbill.com/images/good_ole__days.jpg

Mr. Plow
03-22-2009, 01:40 PM
http://www.okstampart.com/images/Stamps/Sayings/sa-129_good_ole_days.gif

Dave Lane
03-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Double Fooooooo chit! Hope things are better Kathy!

mcan
03-22-2009, 03:48 PM
Missed the Star day's, but damn near made the Alumni class here (just a few months late), seen a lot of changes around here, some better some worse.
Hell I even left for about a year. Came back, and found the n00bs became more retarded, a few folks calmed down, and Goatboy still couldn't get laid in whore house with a pocket full of cash. :spock:

What up TK? For what it's worth, I agree that the Planet isn't quite as fun as it used to be. I have my own theories as to why (segregated forums)... A few bad eggs pissed off people enough that we ended up taking a MASSIVE step backwards. For my own part, I rarely find the conversations on this board worthy of participating in. The TOPICS are cool. But I don't want to argue politics with the people in the DC forum. The people I'm interested in talking politics with are the average people like me... The people who don't go over there because it's a shit storm. I'm down for talking about a movie or a band every once in awhile, but that forum doesn't get a lot of posters either, so when an interesting discussion comes up, there are only three opinions, and the thread takes days sometimes to get a response. And lets be frank, the non football stuff on the main board is almost always moronic. That leaves only talking about football on the main board, and our team has SUCKED for the last few years. So, it's no wonder some of the people who remember how it used to be have left... There's nothing to talk about.

No if you'll excuse me, I'm going to head over the pictures thread... :)

Sam Hall
03-22-2009, 04:23 PM
The ROFL icon is your friend when you run into an Internet genius. Run some smack back at 'em and enjoy it.

Baby Lee
03-22-2009, 04:32 PM
I miss that one pic of TK...

keg in kc
03-22-2009, 04:35 PM
BL sharing his spank bank.

Baby Lee
03-22-2009, 04:41 PM
BL sharing his spank bank.

Nah, I see that hat and think of Gil Grissom.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/ManateeLotto/10052040.jpg?t=1237761682

keg in kc
03-22-2009, 04:50 PM
So gil grissom is in your spank bank?

I'm so confused.

Baby Lee
03-22-2009, 04:59 PM
So gil grissom is in your spank bank?

I'm so confused.

Truth be told, I'm a bit of an android, anything short of actual satisfactual D in V isn't gonna do it for me, certainly not a photograph. Absolutely not a photo of a doughy middle-aged pidgeon-toed dude.

Bugeater
03-22-2009, 05:56 PM
In further thought, if my low post count offends you then bask in your magnanimous "contribution". It may brighten your otherwise dreary day.
No, dipshit, your post count doesn't offend me. What DOES offend me is someone that DOESN'T contribute complaining about the ones who DO. Do you understand now, or do I need to explain it a third time?

KcMizzou
03-22-2009, 06:31 PM
No, dipshit, your post count doesn't offend me. What DOES offend me is someone that DOESN'T contribute complaining about the ones who DO. Do you understand now, or do I need to explain it a third time?Bug, bringin' the pain.

:thumb:

(I guess now, I'm just part of your CP "clique")

Bugeater
03-22-2009, 06:40 PM
Bug, bringin' the pain.

:thumb:

(I guess now, I'm just part of your CP "clique")
DIE MIZZOU SCUM

KcMizzou
03-22-2009, 06:40 PM
DIE MIZZOU SCUMLMAO

Bugeater
03-22-2009, 06:44 PM
LMAO
I can't believe I'm actually jealous of you fuggers. Your football team is actually relevant, basketball team in the Sweet 16...what's next, you guys going to be here for the CWS in June?

KcMizzou
03-22-2009, 06:46 PM
I can't believe I'm actually jealous of you fuggers. Your football team is actually relevant, basketball team in the Sweet 16...what's next, you guys going to be here for the CWS in June?Man, i dunno. I'm not used to this kinda success, but it's fun.

I expect you'll be back in the football mix real quick-like.

DeezNutz
03-22-2009, 06:57 PM
I expect you'll be back in the football mix real quick-like.

Like next year quick, most likely.

It will be a down year for the North, and the KU Flutie will be a big advantage, pardon the pun.

luv
03-22-2009, 06:59 PM
No, dipshit, your post count doesn't offend me. What DOES offend me is someone that DOESN'T contribute complaining about the ones who DO. Do you understand now, or do I need to explain it a third time?

:clap:

luv
03-22-2009, 06:59 PM
DIE MIZZOU SCUM

I take back my :clap:

keg in kc
03-22-2009, 07:01 PM
I take back my :clap:Luv, dear, once you give someone the clap, you can't take it back. They call it a gift that keeps giving for a reason.

luv
03-22-2009, 07:02 PM
Luv, dear, once you give someone the clap, you can't take it back. They call it a gift that keeps giving for a reason.

LMAO

Bugeater
03-22-2009, 07:18 PM
I take back my :clap:
That wasn't directed at you, If it was I would've said "DIE (insert luv's current college team here) SCUM".

JOhn
03-22-2009, 07:21 PM
I miss hearing about planet members getting drunk and ****ing.

I miss hearing & making fun of the exploits of EnDelt and the fat chicksROFL

good times...........

though I don't miss "Yea, It's a combover" :cuss:

Iowanian
03-22-2009, 07:23 PM
Sorry Cornheaded corn head....we aren't as good as we once were....

She said, "I've seen you in here before"
I said, "I've been here a time or two"
She said, "Hello, my name is Bobby Jo
Meet my twin sister Betty Lou
And we're both feeling kinda wild tonight
And you're the only cowboy in this place
And if you're up for a rodeo
I'll put a big Texas smile on your face"
I said, "Girls

I ain't as good as I once was
I got a few years on me now
But there was a time, back in my prime
When I could really lay it down
And if you need some love tonight
Then I might have just enough
But I'm as good once as I ever was"

I still hang out with my best friend Dave
I've known him since we were kids at school
Last night he had a few shots, got in a tight spot
Hustlin' a game of pool with a couple of redneck boys
One great big bad biker man
I heard David yell across the room
"Hey buddy, how 'bout a helping hand"
I said, "Dave

My how the years have flown
But there was a time, back in my prime
When I could really hold my own
But if you wanna fight tonight
Guess those boys don't look all that tough
But I'm as good once as I ever was"

I used to be hell on wheels
Back when I was a younger man
Now my body says, "You can't do this boy"
But my pride says, "Oh yes you can"

That's just the cold hard truth
I still throw a few back, talk a little smack
When I'm feelin' bulletproof
So don't double dog dare me now
'Cause I'd have to call your bluff

But I'm as good once as I ever was
May not be good as I once was
But I'm as good once as I ever was...

Mosbonian
03-22-2009, 07:29 PM
Sorry Cornheaded corn head....we aren't as good as we once were....

But I'm as good once as I ever was
May not be good as I once was
But I'm as good once as I ever was...

All right...it's good to see another Toby Keith fan

mmaddog

Jack
03-22-2009, 10:42 PM

It appears your best contribution is brinkmanship.

Hammock Parties
03-22-2009, 10:45 PM
<that p="" it.="">< have still and fun was>

Is this some kind of otherworldly tommykat HTML tag?
</that>

Hammock Parties
03-22-2009, 10:49 PM
\

I broke the mold.

Bugeater
03-22-2009, 10:55 PM
It appears your best contribution is brinkmanship.
OK, I admit I had to look that one up.

brinkmanship

<form action="/dictionary" method="post" name="entry"> One entry found.

<input value="Dictionary" name="book" type="hidden"> <input value="brinkmanship" name="quer" type="hidden"> <input name="jump" type="hidden"> <input value="va:1,0,0,0|brinkmanship=18013503" name="list" type="hidden">
</form>
<dl><dt class="hwrd">Main Entry:</dt><dd class="hwrd">brinkˇmanˇship http://www.merriam-webster.com/images/audio.gif (javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?brinkm01.wav=brinkmanship'))</dd><dt class="pron">Pronunciation:</dt><dd class="pron"> \ˈbriŋk-mən-ˌship\ </dd><dt class="var">Variant(s):</dt><dd class="var">also brinksˇmanˇship http://www.merriam-webster.com/images/audio.gif (javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?brinkm02.wav=brinksmanship')) \ˈbriŋ(k)s-mən-\ </dd><dt class="func">Function:</dt><dd class="func">noun </dd><dt class="date">Date:</dt><dd class="date">1956</dd></dl> : the art or practice of pushing a dangerous situation or confrontation to the limit of safety especially to force a desired outcome

I'd have to say no, that's not me at all. Not sure why, but you obviously fail to see the point I'm trying to make, so I give up.

Jack
03-23-2009, 07:10 AM
OK, I admit I had to look that one up.

I'd have to say no, that's not me at all. Not sure why, but you obviously fail to see the point I'm trying to make, so I give up.

No, I see your problem very well. Just another hip shooting juvenile who found a keyboard and gave nearly 18,000 new definitions to sophomoric. I am happy you are putting his to rest, I do not know you but one thing seems to remain a constant through the years, so let's just leave it be.

Katipan
03-23-2009, 07:11 AM
Holy shit I am totally a brinkmanshipper.

luv
03-23-2009, 07:25 AM
No, I see your problem very well. Just another hip shooting juvenile who found a keyboard and gave nearly 18,000 new definitions to sophomoric. I am happy you are putting his to rest, I do not know you but one thing seems to remain a constant through the years, so let's just leave it be.

Wow. You couldn't be more wrong. Perhaps, if you came around and interacted with people more, you wouldn't accuse them of being something they're not.

Iowanian
03-23-2009, 08:24 AM
It sounds like Jack is a notafanowanian.

If you don't like the conversations, bless the board with your written genius to improve the gene pool.

Jack
03-23-2009, 09:02 AM
Wow. You couldn't be more wrong. Perhaps, if you came around and interacted with people more, you wouldn't accuse them of being something they're not.

A makeweight argument at best. Quite honestly, I read this page nearly on a daily basis. It provides me with up-to-date newsworthy information on a team I have followed (and held dearly) even when before they came to the the great city of Kansas City. But having to weed through a lot more garbage these days and that does offer a comparison of years past. If I must "interact" with thousands of posts to "be one of the boys" then I choose to remain a lurker.

My apologies to any third party that may be offended.

Jack
03-23-2009, 09:03 AM
It sounds like Jack is a notafanowanian.

If you don't like the conversations, bless the board with your written genius to improve the gene pool.

No thank you. From your response, it seems the Planet has enough geniuses.

MOhillbilly
03-23-2009, 09:05 AM
A makeweight argument at best. Quite honestly, I read this page nearly on a daily basis. It provides me with up-to-date newsworthy information on a team I have followed (and held dearly) even when before they came to the the great city of Kansas City. But having to weed through a lot more garbage these days and that does offer a comparison of years past. If I must "interact" with thousands of posts to "be one of the boys" then I choose to remain a lurker.

Then just go to the main page and dont enter the forum.

Jack
03-23-2009, 09:12 AM
Then just go to the main page and dont enter the forum.

Will this help you make through the day?

MOhillbilly
03-23-2009, 09:13 AM
Will this help you make through the day?

ahh fuck off then.

Jack
03-23-2009, 09:17 AM
ahh **** off then.

Didn't think it would. Perhaps courses in anger management would help, doubt it will though.

Katipan
03-23-2009, 09:24 AM
Didn't think it would. Perhaps courses in anger management would help, doubt it will though.

At least you're contributing now.
So everyone should be happy.

MOhillbilly
03-23-2009, 09:26 AM

you are what you bitch about hoss.

Jack
03-23-2009, 09:49 AM
At least you're contributing now.
So everyone should be happy.

Thanks for the humor. But I think it would be a game of diminishing returns. Reminiscent of my teams 2008 season.

Iowanian
03-23-2009, 09:52 AM
Essentially, we're all too stupid to garner the worth of Jack's orations. His witt and insight would be wasted among such meager, mental peons.

Jilly
03-23-2009, 09:55 AM
I miss the Snorks

Iowanian
03-23-2009, 09:57 AM
"I didn't walk 3 miles to country school, uphill and barefoot in the snow both ways to obtain my excellent grammar and vocabulary to waste it confusing you morAns!!"

DeezNutz
03-23-2009, 09:57 AM
I miss the Snorks

Had to Google that.

Apparently this wasn't part of my cartoon fix during those years.

Jilly
03-23-2009, 09:58 AM
Had to Google that.

Apparently this wasn't part of my cartoon fix during those years.

oh man, they were awesome. Some people couldn't watch them because much like the Smurfs, they were thought to be satanic. Weird.

DeezNutz
03-23-2009, 10:00 AM
oh man, they were awesome. Some people couldn't watch them because much like the Smurfs, they were thought to be satanic. Weird.

Was there a hot little Snork, too? The things my young ass would have done to that female Smurf...

Katipan
03-23-2009, 10:00 AM
I miss the Snorks

!!!! It was just on TV the other weekend. I think I posted about it.

Jilly
03-23-2009, 10:06 AM
!!!! It was just on TV the other weekend. I think I posted about it.

seriously? I LOVED them...what channel was this? Here we go again, ruining a perfectly good thread....geez, what is this place coming to. I sure miss the days when we didn't post here.

Katipan
03-23-2009, 10:09 AM
seriously? I LOVED them...what channel was this? Here we go again, ruining a perfectly good thread....geez, what is this place coming to. I sure miss the days when we didn't post here.

I think I posted in that "you know you're old..." thread.

Cartoon Network. All the adults in the room were excited. All the kids in the room rolled their eyes.

Jack
03-23-2009, 10:10 AM
Essentially, we're all too stupid to garner the worth of Jack's orations. His witt and insight would be wasted among such meager, mental peons.

"We"? Seems I found the spokesman for the boards collective stupidity. You are the majority stockholder no doubt. Want more escalation? It's wit not witt, you dimwit. I'll leave the closing argument to you Mr. IowanianOneUpmanship.

Iowanian
03-23-2009, 10:17 AM
At least you're the beacon of the civil discourse you desire.

I think you should have Mrs Clause stir some more metamucil into your cream of wheat.

There is no need to use a capital letter "O" or "U" in your brilliant tomfoolery, as one and upmanship are not proper nouns. Thank you.

DaFace
03-23-2009, 10:21 AM
This kind of creeps me out. It's like there's been someone staring in the window of the bar for the past 9 years who suddenly just barged in and started lecturing us about what we should be talking about.

Iowanian
03-23-2009, 10:22 AM
I'm guessing the wall under the window is sticky.

Baby Lee
03-23-2009, 11:28 AM
I may not have useful thoughts, but I damn sure have opinions.
ORLY?!?!

kysirsoze
03-23-2009, 11:39 AM
Holy shit I am totally a brinkmanshipper.

LMAO rep

luv
03-23-2009, 11:58 AM

Then, by all means, remain a lurker.

tommykat
03-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Is this some kind of otherworldly tommykat HTML tag?
</THAT>

You decide...3 amgios~