PDA

View Full Version : Football Hey, Cutler!

Buck
03-23-2009, 08:39 PM
http://www.gifflix.com/files/7868c9eaa99d.gif

Discuss.

redngold85
03-23-2009, 08:41 PM
I love that clip

Frazod
03-23-2009, 09:08 PM
Did something new happen, or are you just feeling squirrely?

Buck
03-23-2009, 09:09 PM
Did something new happen, or are you just feeling squirrely?

I was just thinking about how awesome it would be for him to leave the division.

Frazod
03-23-2009, 09:11 PM
I was just thinking about how awesome it would be for him to leave the division.

I want the fucker to stay right where he is, and remain pissed off about it.

Buck
03-23-2009, 09:11 PM
I want the ****er to stay right where he is, and remain pissed off about it.

Cutler is my #1 most hated player of all time.

He can go play QB elsewhere.

Simply Red
03-23-2009, 09:12 PM
PWNAGE!

Frazod
03-23-2009, 09:13 PM

You must be young. That punk doesn't even register in my top hated list. In fact, I sort of like him now, just because I like anybody who causes the Broncos pain.

Buck
03-23-2009, 09:15 PM
You must be young. That punk doesn't even register in my top hated list. In fact, I sort of like him now, just because I like anybody who causes the Broncos pain.

My# 1 Previously was probably Eli Manning, but Cuntler has taken over.

Frazod
03-23-2009, 09:17 PM

My# 1 Previously was probably Eli Manning, but Cuntler has taken over.

Elway
Romanowski
Sharpe

These three trump anything Cutler has ever or will ever do, exponentially.

Buck
03-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Elway
Romanowski
Sharpe

I hate those fucks too, but they were a little before me being a huge NFL Fan.

keg in kc
03-23-2009, 09:19 PM
It's in our best interest to keep him in the division. This would be like asking Denver to get rid of Jake Plummer a few years back.

Buck
03-23-2009, 09:20 PM
It's in our best interest to keep him in the division. This would be like asking Denver to get rid of Jake Plummer a few years back.

Simms

Buehler445
03-23-2009, 09:34 PM
Elway
Romanowski
Sharpe

Winning 9 straight superbowls would make you hate him quite a bit I would imagine.

Mr. Plow
03-23-2009, 10:33 PM
Elway
Romanowski
Sharpe

Just thinking about all 3 of them being put through a wood chipper makes me happy.

beach tribe
03-23-2009, 10:39 PM
Elway
Romanowski
Sharpe

Just looking at their names pisses me off. I'm with you with Cutler too. I wany him to go, because it would drive Donkey fans crazy, but I would love to see him stay, and have him and Mcdaniels butt heads when things went south. I'd like to see him leave next season. I do not want them to score Stafford out of this. I really see Stafford being the next Elway. If he's there at 3 I would pick him, and deal Cassel.

big nasty kcnut
03-23-2009, 11:40 PM

This.
Posted via Mobile Device

KcMizzou
03-23-2009, 11:41 PM
I hate those ****s too, but they were a little before me being a huge NFL Fan.What are you, twelve?

:)

Buck
03-23-2009, 11:43 PM
What are you, twelve?

:)

The Year I became a huge NFL Fan was 2001.

We had the entire offseason thinking we were going to take Michael Vick with the #1 overall pick, so I got really excited about that.

Then we traded the pick to the Falcons and got the #5 pick and selected L.T.

Then w/ the #32 overall pick (this is pre-Texans), we selected Drew Brees.

Since then, I've been a crazed fan.

ClevelandBronco
03-23-2009, 11:51 PM
The Year I became a huge NFL Fan was 2001.

We had the entire offseason thinking we were going to take Michael Vick with the #1 overall pick, so I got really excited about that.

Then we traded the pick to the Falcons and got the #5 pick and selected L.T.

Then w/ the #32 overall pick (this is pre-Texans), we selected Drew Brees.

Since then, I've been a crazed fan.

You're not an NFL fan. Instead, you like a team in the NFL, and you dislike another.

That's all good, but don't confuse yourself.

NFL fans are fans of the game, not "crazed" fans of a team that's owned by some guy they don't know.

Buck
03-24-2009, 01:09 AM
You're not an NFL fan. Instead, you like a team in the NFL, and you dislike another.

NFL fans are fans of the game, not "crazed" fans of a team that's owned by some guy they don't know.

You don't know what I am, so don't jump to your own conclusions.

I love the NFL.

It just so happens I have a favorite team.

Dont put fucking words in my mouth.

Thanks.

KCrockaholic
03-24-2009, 02:12 AM

haha reminds me of Jake Plummer. I ended up really liking that guy.

XXXshogunXXX
03-24-2009, 02:17 AM

So a fan of the NFL is a person who just likes the game, but not a specific team??

It sounds like youre saying...you cant like one team, an example for many in here, (Chiefs), then dislike another (broncos),

Crush
03-24-2009, 04:21 AM
NEWS UPDATE: Cutler is still a douchebag. More at 11.

SBK
03-24-2009, 04:23 AM
If you didn't know Cuntler went to Vandy you'd look at him and figure him to be stupid as hell.

Crush
03-24-2009, 04:26 AM
If you didn't know ****ler went to Vandy you'd look at him and figure him to be stupid as hell.

I agree. A retard with a strong arm is still a retard.

Mile High Mania
03-24-2009, 04:42 AM
Interesting... Cutler hasn't really done anything to rank that high on someone's hate list. Hell, I'm not sure where he is on my favorite active Broncos' list. I guess if you're a Rivers' fanboy, you really hate Cutler. I dunno.

mikey23545
03-24-2009, 04:53 AM
Yeah, I can't say I've ever had a passionate hatred of the guy, and now we actually have something in common - we both hate the Donkeys!

Hell, I may have to invite the guy over for beers some Sunday when his new team has a bye week, and we can cheer for whoever the Donks are playing that weekend....

03-24-2009, 04:53 AM
Elway
Romanowski
Sharpe

These three trump anything Cutler has ever or will ever do, exponentially.Shannarat
Bowlen

non donkeys

Marino
Kelly
Long
Al Davis

Jethopper
03-24-2009, 07:37 AM
My most hated player ever is Natrone Means. That guy created a bowling alley everywhere he went... He also made Barry Word look like a scat back.

Frazod
03-24-2009, 08:09 AM
haha reminds me of Jake Plummer. I ended up really liking that guy.

Exactly.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
03-24-2009, 07:16 PM

I am guessing you must be about 9 years old. Noway you hate this guy more than Elway.:eek:

DeezNutz
03-24-2009, 07:18 PM
I am guessing you must be about 9 years old. Noway you hate this guy more than Elway.:eek:

Damn, I hadn't really thought of this before, but you're right; there's a whole generation of Chiefs fans that has no clue what it means to truly, deeply hate that horse faced mother****er.

Just like kids growing up in Boston no longer know the power of a really, really good curse.

I hate sad stuff.

KcMizzou
03-24-2009, 07:24 PM
Damn, I hadn't really thought of this before, but you're right; there's a whole generation of Chiefs fans that has no clue what it means to truly, deeply hate that horse faced mother****er.

Just like kids growing up in Boston no longer know the power of a really, really good curse.

I hate sad stuff.We're getting old.

Quickly.

DeezNutz
03-24-2009, 07:28 PM
We're getting old.

Quickly.

Man, I feel it lately.

I know I'm a pup in the grand scheme of things, but still...

JOhn
03-24-2009, 07:34 PM
We're getting old.

Quickly.

this

-King-
03-24-2009, 09:15 PM
I think I've hated Rivers way more than I hate Cutler. Cutler may be a whiny bitch but Rivers is one of the cockiest SOBs in the league. He acts like he made the Chargers. Take LT away from him and he's nothing.

Buck
03-24-2009, 09:19 PM
I think I've hated Rivers way more than I hate Cutler. Cutler may be a whiny bitch but Rivers is one of the cockiest SOBs in the league. He acts like he made the Chargers. Take LT away from him and he's nothing.

You must have been hibernating last season...

I'll take Cocky over Whiny any day of the week.

Its funny that it took Cutler whining to get everyone to start calling Rivers cocky. Everyone always used to call him a cry-baby, but hes just cocky.

Frazod
03-24-2009, 09:20 PM

Its funny that it took Cutler whining to get everyone to start calling Rivers cocky. Everyone always used to call him a cry-baby, but hes just cocky.

Actually, they're both whiners. Ask anybody here. :D

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-24-2009, 09:26 PM

I've just been informed that McDaniels did an interview with NFL Network this morning where he claimed that Jay was staying?

I hope.

ClevelandBronco
03-24-2009, 09:49 PM
I've just been informed that McDaniels did an interview with NFL Network this morning where he claimed that Jay was staying?

I hope.

It's not as if he has a choice.

Well, I guess he does. Play in the NFL or don't.

ClevelandBronco
03-24-2009, 09:51 PM
So a fan of the NFL is a person who just likes the game, but not a specific team?

Yeah.

KcMizzou
03-24-2009, 10:01 PM
Yeah.I'd have to dig back farther than I'd like to clear this up, but...

I assume you're saying that as a fan of the National Football League, you can watch any two teams play, and enjoy the game. If you only watch when your "favorite team" is playing, you're not an "NFL" fan.

That right?

ClevelandBronco
03-24-2009, 10:03 PM
I'd have to dig back farther than I'd like to clear this up, but...

I assume you're saying that as a fan of the National Football League, you can watch any two teams play, and enjoy the game. If you only watch when your "favorite team" is playing, you're not an "NFL" fan.

That right?

Yeah.

KcMizzou
03-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Yeah.Gotcha. I agree.

Mile High Mania
03-25-2009, 04:26 AM

Enh, I dunno... early on Rivers was a it of a whiner as well.

I don't mind QBs having a bit of arrogance.

Jethopper
03-25-2009, 08:33 AM
Biggest whiner in football........ Dave Kreig. Smallest hands too!