PDA

View Full Version : Football Our school won a Keep Gym in School grant One of our students is going to the Draft

Gracie Dean
03-24-2009, 07:20 PM
in NYC!!!

HE is pretty psyched!

WE got 55 Thousand some eliptical machines, new goal posts and track and we met Rod Woodson and WILL SHIELDS!!!

it was cool but to see my student as they announced today that he would be going to the draft in NYC was so cool. This 12 year old has hardly ever been outside of Kansas.

I so wish I could go but our principal will be the chaperone...naturally...

This is a great program and has really inspired our students to exercise better and to actually make plans.

They had to keep journals and log exercise and diet as well as BMI and weight and all sorts of things.

Gracie Dean
03-24-2009, 07:21 PM
here is one

RJ
03-24-2009, 07:25 PM
Didn't this happen some time ago?

Which part is the new news?

Congratulations regardless, of course, I'm just curious what happened since the last thread.

Gracie Dean
03-24-2009, 07:28 PM
Didn't this happen some time ago?

Which part is the new news?

Congratulations regardless, of course, I'm just curious what happened since the last thread.

OH sorry, the student that won the trip to NYC was announced today and he was in my class when it was annouonced. IT was AWESOME

RJ
03-24-2009, 07:30 PM
Very nice.

BryanBusby
03-24-2009, 07:35 PM
Nice, that'll be a great experience for the lucky one that was chosen to be a part of the NFL Draft. :)

dirk digler
03-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Damn that is nice. Great job!!

jidar
03-24-2009, 07:38 PM
I hope he gets taken early. I don't think the Chiefs need any gradeschoolers but if hes fast we might try him at DE

Gracie Dean
03-24-2009, 07:51 PM
I hope he gets taken early. I don't think the Chiefs need any gradeschoolers but if hes fast we might try him at DE

haha

I am not sure what they will be doing, surely they won't be at the draft the entire time probably just for the first round. I think it is just a 3 day trip

Kyle DeLexus
03-25-2009, 02:06 AM
haha

I am not sure what they will be doing, surely they won't be at the draft the entire time probably just for the first round. I think it is just a 3 day trip

Tell the principal to make sure he sits around Jet fans.

jiveturkey
03-25-2009, 07:28 AM
Wait a sec here...

They want to get rid of gym in school? That can't be right.