PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Pioli in Denver? Why?

Hammock Parties
03-26-2009, 09:34 PM
http://www.jocklife.net/news/nfl/scott-pioli-denver-%E2%80%93-lj-and-cassel-cutler-and-scheffler-21185

According to an undisclosed source, new General Manager of the Kansas City Chiefs, Scott Pioli, was in Denver, CO yesterday.

Implications abound as to why Pioli would have been in the Mile High City. Was he just stopping by on his way back to Kansas City from the league meetings that took place in Dana Point, CA to say hi to an old colleague of his in Josh McDaniels? Was he just refueling the team’s private jet and had some time to kill with a lunch?

Regardless, Pioli was in Denver for an extended amount of time yesterday. The extended amount of time was enough for him to land at Centennial Airport and venture off the tarmac. The airport is a stones throw away from the Denver Broncos headquarters at Dove Valley in Englewood, CO. Correct information on whether Pioli's plane did indeed land at Centennial are not clear at this time.

Pioli would have definitely had enough time to make a visit with McDaniels if indeed that was his reason for landing in Colorado. There is no doubt that McDaniels, at this point, could use Matt Cassel more than ever. With the ongoing feud between him and current starting quarterback for the Broncos, Jay Cutler, McDaniels should be and probably is, looking for a way to still get the guy he wants, Cassel.

The Chiefs have an unhappy running back in Larry Johnson that would love to get out of Kansas City. The Broncos have an unhappy quarterback in Jay Cutler that would love to get out of Denver. The Chiefs have a quarterback that the Broncos covet and the Broncos have a quarterback that the Chiefs would love to have in the fold. The Broncos also have a very under documented case of an unhappy tight end in Tony Scheffler. The Chiefs are looking for a capable heir to Tony Gonzalez and Scheffler is an athletic, good sized solution to that dilemma.

Again, this is all speculation but the pieces do match-up and McDaniels would still get his guy. The Broncos can’t be on the short end of the stick if they do indeed decide to trade Cutler and the Chiefs-Broncos solution would be a win-win for both sides.

Thig Lyfe
03-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Oh no! Pioli's bolting to the Broncos!

booger
03-26-2009, 09:37 PM
shanahan. Duh.

Delano
03-26-2009, 09:37 PM
We'll need to run this by StanleyChief.

Hammock Parties
03-26-2009, 09:38 PM
shanahan. Duh.

The deal is done! Shanahan has caved to Pioli's mighty negotiating tactic of hiring Todd Haley, who will soon be demoted!

Direckshun
Something big could be in the works here...

What's your suspicion, Claythan?

the Talking Can
maybe because there is an airport in denver

just a wild guess...now pay me

booger
03-26-2009, 09:40 PM
The deal is done! Shanahan has caved to Pioli's mighty negotiating tactic of hiring Todd Haley, who will soon be demoted!

Is that what Jack Harry told you guys?

TinyEvel
03-26-2009, 09:42 PM
I would take Cassel over cuntler ANY DAY.

DeezNutz
03-26-2009, 09:43 PM
I can't believe Pioli is on vacation at this crucial point in the off-season.

Direckshun
03-26-2009, 09:45 PM
Denver gets:

Matt Cassell
Larry Johnson
Tony Gonzalez

Chiefs get:

Jay Cutler
Tony Sheffler
Denver's 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and all of their picks.
Forever.

booger
03-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Fine but Cutler can't wear #6. That's Bubby Brister's number

"Bob" Dobbs
03-26-2009, 09:50 PM
I can't believe there's not an outcry about the possibility of Tony Gonzalez going to the FUCKING BRONCOS! No. Fucking. Way.

Hammock Parties
03-26-2009, 09:52 PM
It's just some blogtard speculating.

The real news is that Pioli was in Denver for some reason.

RustShack
03-26-2009, 09:52 PM
I would take Cassel over cuntler ANY DAY.

No way.

"Bob" Dobbs
03-26-2009, 09:54 PM
It's just some blogtard speculating.

The real news is that Pioli was in Denver for some reason.I know, but the mere thought made me throw up in my mouth a little.

KcKing
03-26-2009, 09:58 PM
Denver gets: Cassel, LJ
KC gets: Cutler, Denver's 1

Detroit gets: Cutler, TG
KC gets: #1 overall

Chiefs Round 1 Mock: Stafford, Curry, DHB....

**shrug** Just playin along...
Posted via Mobile Device

rad
03-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Fuck Jay Cutler. In the ass. With a Pixie Stick.

Rain Man
03-26-2009, 10:01 PM
The Broncos don't have anything we would want.

SAUTO
03-26-2009, 10:02 PM

THIS

Kyle DeLexus
03-26-2009, 10:05 PM

They have draft picks.

whoman69
03-26-2009, 10:07 PM
Has anyone checked with the realtors there to see if Pioli bought a house there?

DaFace
03-26-2009, 10:09 PM
THE DEAL IS DONE!

bishop_74
I would take Cassel over ****ler ANY DAY.

Cutler is like Green... but before he stopped throwing 2-3 int's a game.

SAUTO
THE DEAL IS DONE!

did he come to see you daface?

RustShack
03-26-2009, 10:14 PM
I like the one with the Redskins where we get two first round picks... especially if Stafford is at 3.

KcFanInGA
03-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Well, at least I'm not bored this offseason.

Hoover
03-26-2009, 10:24 PM
I'm nervous that we have not yet signed Cassel to a long term deal yet.

Mr. Krab
03-26-2009, 10:27 PM
Wanna bet?

Denver loses - Cutler, 1st round pick
Denver gets - Matt Cassel, Clinton Portis

Washington loses - Clinton portis, 1st round pick
Washington gets - Cutler, larry Johnson

Kansas city loses - Cassel,Larry Johnson
Kansas City gets - two 1st round draft picks (12th,13th)

The trade would happen when KC is on the clock IF Detroit passes on Matt Stafford.

Frazod
03-26-2009, 10:29 PM
They have draft picks.

Broncos deal Cutler for a first, then trade their first and that first to us for the 3 spot, so they can get Sanchez or Stafford.

I've speculated this before. Seems reasonable. I'd take two first rounders.

keg in kc
03-26-2009, 10:30 PM
Broncos deal Cutler for a first, then trade their first and that first to us for the 3 spot, so they can get Sanchez or Stafford.

I've speculated this before. Seems reasonable. I'd take two first rounders.I'd take that in a heartbeat, but it seems too far-fetched.

SBK
03-26-2009, 10:30 PM
I really dislike the idea of trading with the Donks.

Well, let me rephrase, I'd throw LJ at them for some retarded amount of picks, but that's about it. Basically if they'd do a franchise killing trade I'd entertain it.

RustShack
03-26-2009, 11:00 PM
Getting two first round picks out of LJ and Cassel who obviously aren't worth that would be awesome!

Smed1065
03-26-2009, 11:05 PM
2 first rounds picks and our HC can be gone!

:evil:

Hammock Parties
03-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Anyone know if the KC plane was in Denver?

T-post Tom
03-26-2009, 11:07 PM
Pioli is there to have the tumor removed from his spine. Jack Harry told me.

wild1
03-26-2009, 11:08 PM
it's a blogger.

Ultra Peanut
03-26-2009, 11:15 PM
He's obviously setting up a blockbuster trade. Cassel for LaMont Jordan and Darrell Hackney.

wild1
03-26-2009, 11:17 PM
really, if these harebrained scenarios being laid out come to pass where Pioli turns a second round pick into two first round picks came to pass... ok. but it's not gonna happen.

KCrockaholic
03-26-2009, 11:30 PM

Me too...atleast Cassel isnt a cry-baby B****

kcsam07
03-27-2009, 12:11 AM
again guys imo cassell isnt going anywhere

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-27-2009, 01:31 AM
No way.

Rust. WHY? For the love of GOD, enlighten me on why Jay Cutler, who hasn't won shit, and who has a piss-poor BABY's attitude( no, not a competitors attitude and you damn well know it )is the SAVIOR of the Chiefs or any other franchise stupid enough to take him on?

Wanna bet?

Denver loses - Cutler, 1st round pick
Denver gets - Matt Cassel, Clinton Portis

Washington loses - Clinton portis, 1st round pick
Washington gets - Cutler, larry Johnson

Kansas city loses - Cassel,Larry Johnson
Kansas City gets - two 1st round draft picks (12th,13th)

The trade would happen when KC is on the clock IF Detroit passes on Matt Stafford.

I like the scenario( minus being snobby about Sanchez who IS IN FACT the better guy as it stands TODAY ), but unless Haley and Cassel are Academy Nominated Actors of the highest pedigree; I don't see this deal/trade happening.

orange
03-27-2009, 02:06 AM
Anyone know if the KC plane was in Denver?

Heavy snow hits Denver, flights canceled
Blizzard warning for east half of Colorado; city could see 15 inches

March 26: A major snowstorm hit the Colorado-Wyoming border Thursday, adding to the foot of snow already on the ground as high winds created blizzard conditions for most of the day. NBC's Brian Williams reports.
updated 5:48 p.m. MT, Thurs., March. 26, 2009

A major spring snowstorm dumped at least a foot of snow across the Colorado-Wyoming state line on Thursday, canceling hundreds of flights, shutting down schools and making roads treacherous.

Authorities reported at least nine people were treated for injuries from three pileups involving about 50 vehicles on Interstate 25 just south of the state line. They initially reported at least 33 were injured, but later said about two dozen people taken to a hospital turned out to be uninjured or refused treatment.

The crashes led Colorado officials to close more than 40 miles of the road south of Cheyenne and a 45-mile stretch between Pueblo and Walsenburg. The highway is the main north-south thoroughfare in Colorado.

Aaron Fowler, chief of Laramie County Fire District 1 in Wyoming, said many other vehicles also slid off the road while trying to avoid the wrecks.

"Visibility when I arrived on the scene was, I would say, 100 yards — very high winds and blizzard conditions," Fowler said.

Winds were gusting to nearly 40 mph in Denver, about 100 miles south of Cheyenne. The Regional Transportation District, the Denver-area mass-transit service, pulled its buses off the roads in Longmont, Colo., 30 miles north of Denver because of whiteout conditions.

"I saw three flipped cars," said Zachary Whitaker, who spent four hours driving his grandmother to the Denver airport from Gering, Neb. "Five more run off the road. Cars in ditches all over."

The Red Cross opened six shelters for stranded motorists.

Blizzard warning remains
The state's eastern half remained under a blizzard warning Thursday while Denver and most of the state was under a winter storm warning. Gov. Bill Ritter declared a state of emergency and activated the National Guard, though its mission was not immediately disclosed.

Forecasters predicted up to 2 feet of snow south and east of Denver by Friday and up to 15 inches in the city itself. More than a foot of snow was expected in the foothills west of Denver.

At Denver International Airport, Frontier Airlines canceled 54 flights and its Lynx commuter affiliate canceled 33, spokesman Steve Snyder said. Southwest Airlines canceled at least 82 flights and American Airlines canceled 26.

Mile High Mania
03-27-2009, 04:25 AM
He's obviously setting up a blockbuster trade. Cassel for LaMont Jordan and Darrell Hackney.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I couldn't continue to support the Broncos if that happened...

Danman
03-27-2009, 04:59 AM
Rrelax Claythan, I'm sure Pioli just wanted to take a sh*t on the city of Denver and remind Josh that he owns him.

Manila-Chief
03-27-2009, 08:19 AM
Why all this speculation? I believe Pioli/Haley already have their QB and that they prefer Matt over Cutler. Their mode of operation is for guys with character. Demanding a trade doesn't speak to their kind of character.

Now, my preferance ... if their evaluation says Stafford/Shanchez is "can't miss" guy, and they could get a couple of 1st. picks I'd like the deal. They are still a developing team and have time for a young QB to mature ... and Stafford/Sanchez will have more years in the NFL.

Oh, it just hit me ... if Haley has determined that Thigpen is the "real deal" ... they have questions regarding Cassel (this is not true) ... then they could get 2 first round picks in a 3 way trade.

But, they have their guy and in spite of talking about open competition ... Matt will be the starting QB.

Pioli was on personal business.

htismaqe
03-27-2009, 08:24 AM
Rust. WHY? For the love of GOD, enlighten me on why Jay Cutler, who hasn't won shit, and who has a piss-poor BABY's attitude( no, not a competitors attitude and you damn well know it )is the SAVIOR of the Chiefs or any other franchise stupid enough to take him on?

Thissy this this.

jAZ
03-27-2009, 08:25 AM
...the Broncos have a quarterback that the Chiefs would love to have in the fold...
Really?

Chiefnj2
03-27-2009, 08:27 AM
Silly speculation since everybody was already in the same city for the league meetings.

jettio
03-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Pioli stopped in Colorado to hunt jackalope. There is a small herd near the airport there and you can hunt them from the tarmac if the adjoining field is baited with organic vegetables.

Simply Red
03-27-2009, 08:33 AM
OMG, The Chief's Jet was there?!

Manila-Chief
03-27-2009, 08:34 AM
Silly speculation since everybody was already in the same city for the league meetings.

Yes!!!

bdeg
03-27-2009, 08:36 AM
the deal is thigpen and larry for their first rounder

it's all over wpi

jAZ
03-27-2009, 08:38 AM

True.

CoMoChief
03-27-2009, 08:47 AM
I can't believe there's not an outcry about the possibility of Tony Gonzalez going to the ****ING BRONCOS! No. ****ing. Way.

Tony said he wants to go somewhere where he has a chance to win. Im not worried at all.

BigChiefFan
03-27-2009, 08:54 AM
Yes, let's trade a character QB for a whiny douche-bag. That'll get us over the hump.

ct
03-27-2009, 08:55 AM
This thread might have the homerist of homer trade dreams that I've ever seen.

2 1st round picks for Cassel and LJ? Seriously? Ridiculous...

patteeu
03-27-2009, 09:21 AM

Tell the truth. Did Scott Pioli stop by to hire you and DaFace to do research on the Chiefs fanbase?

EyePod
03-27-2009, 09:23 AM
Scheffler is a waste. I will be very angry if we don't keep Tony here. Baltimore did the right thing and kept Ray-Ray. We need to do the right thing and keep Tony here.

EyePod
03-27-2009, 09:24 AM
the deal is thigpen and larry for their first rounder

it's all over wpi

LOL. The worst part is that I think that's a good trade.... but even the Donkey's aren't stupid enough to try and take Pigpen over Cutler.... LOL at WPI though.

Molitoth
03-27-2009, 09:31 AM
Ok lets see here:

The Broncos don't want LJ. They have already signed mucho RB's this offseason.
The Chiefs are NOT trading Gonzo, expecially to the Broncos. Tony G knows the Broncos are no where near a Super Bowl run.

The only thing I can see is us trading Cassel for Cutler.

I'm fine with that as long as Cutler WANTS to be a Chief and doesn't throw a temper tantum.

Bill Lundberg
03-27-2009, 09:44 AM
Ok Gang....

It was recently reported that Cowher was in Denver trying to buy Shanahan's home. Some said the Deal was done, but at the last minute Shanahan refused to pay Cowher's closing costs. Pioli was there trying to talk Cowher into becoming our head coach and Shanahan into becoming our OC. THE DEAL IS DONE

Alton deFlat
03-27-2009, 10:20 AM
Well hell, he probably just stopped off for a can of Coors.

chop
03-27-2009, 10:32 AM
It doesn't surprise me that a member of the WPI crew posted garbage like this. This is where they get their premium information.

Kyle DeLexus
03-27-2009, 10:42 AM
Haha actually this is a great move on Pioli's part. Even if he didn't talk to the donks at all, the media will run with it and cutler will get all butthurt...again.

bdeg
03-27-2009, 10:44 AM
Haha actually this is a great move on Pioli's part. Even if he didn't talk to the donks at all, the media will run with it and cutler will get all butthurt...again.

LMAO it really couldn't hurt to instill a little more fear into Jay, if this is truly about feelings and not a contract

Kyle DeLexus
03-27-2009, 10:45 AM
LMAO it really couldn't hurt to instill a little more fear into Jay, if this is truly about feelings and not a contract

Pretty sure it's about a contract, but it never hurts to add more fuel to the fire.

vailpass
03-27-2009, 10:47 AM
Maybe Pioli just wanted to get out of KC for a while. That isn't hard to understand.

bdeg
03-27-2009, 10:49 AM
He wants a bigger contract, and he's been looking for an excuse ever since they let his favorite coaches go

KC Jones
03-27-2009, 10:51 AM
He asked me to keep it secret, but Scott found the planet and immediately knew we were his type of people. He's been flying around the country to visit in person and have drinks with us out of towners. He's planning a big bash for you KC posters in August.

Kyle DeLexus
03-27-2009, 10:56 AM
He asked me to keep it secret, but Scott found the planet and immediately knew we were his type of people. He's been flying around the country to visit in person and have drinks with us out of towners. He's planning a big bash for you KC posters in August.

Well alright alright(Matthew McConaughey voice)

Kyle DeLexus
03-27-2009, 10:56 AM
He wants a bigger contract, and he's been looking for an excuse ever since they let his favorite coaches go

Yes, sir. I find this to be accurate.

Frankie
03-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Our GM and their HC are friends. To quote Bogart, "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship....."

.....between the Chiefs and the Donks!........ YIKES!!!! :eek:

htismaqe
03-27-2009, 11:35 AM
Maybe Pioli just wanted to get out of KC for a while. That isn't hard to understand.

If that were the case, he might hit Miami or LA.

He's certainly not going to go to the armpit of the earth.

bluehawkdoc
03-27-2009, 11:40 AM
Obviously Pioli was dropping by McDaniels' house to deposit a bloody horse's head in his bed. Now, the DEAL is DONE, the message is sent.

bdeg
03-27-2009, 12:03 PM
Obviously Pioli was dropping by McDaniels' house to deposit a bloody horse's head in his bed. Now, the DEAL is DONE, the message is sent.
There it is! LMAO

Ultra Peanut
03-27-2009, 12:09 PM
McDaniels is gonna pull a Bisch. Cutler is Piper.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEdg9P1AyyU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEdg9P1AyyU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Skip Towne
03-27-2009, 12:09 PM
Fuck Jay Cutler. In the ass. With a Roman Candle

FYP

CrazyPhuD
03-27-2009, 12:20 PM
This is clearly a booty call nothing more.

bdeg
03-27-2009, 12:27 PM
McDaniels is gonna pull a Bisch. Cutler is Piper.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEdg9P1AyyU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEdg9P1AyyU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

you know the guy in the skirt is going to get ****ed

I mean look at these guys,

it may as well be prison

Coogs
03-27-2009, 12:32 PM
My guess is they are talking about this scenario...

If Stafford is still on the board at #3, the Broncos will send Cutler to the Jets for their #17 pick and whatever else it takes for the Jets to get him.

The Broncos will then trade pick #12 (1200 points) and pick #17 (950 points) to the Chiefs for pick #3 (2200 points).

If this all goes down, and one of the top LT's is still on the board at #12, Philadelphia will call Pioli, and offer #21 (800 points) and #28 (660 points) to the Chiefs for pick #12 (1200 points) and LJ.

The Chiefs will then select...

#17 Rey Maualuga LB USC
#21 Percey Harvin WR Florida or Darrius Heyward-Bey WR Maryland
#28 Knowshon Mereno RB Georgia or Donald Brown RB UConn

And now you know... The Rest of the Story! ;)

bdeg
03-27-2009, 12:33 PM

If Stafford is still on the board at #3, the Broncos will send Cutler to the Jets for their #17 pick and whatever else it takes the Jets to get him.

The Broncos will then trade pick #12 (1200 points) and pick #17 (950 points) to the Chiefs for pick #3 (2200 points).

If this all goes down, and one of the top LT's is still on the board at #12, Philadelphia will call Pioli, and offer #21 (800 points) and #28 (660 points) to the Chiefs for pick #12 (1200 points) and LJ.

#17 Rey Maualuga LB USC

I despise that draft.

Rey's a big question mark, but that's good value for him.

If the coaches think DHB will live up to potential he's the guy. Percy has a lot of ?'s and never lived up to his potential, look at his yearly yards.

And at 28 give me Connor Barwin, definitely not a RB.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-28-2009, 02:15 PM
I like the one with the Redskins where we get two first round picks... especially if Stafford is at 3.

you mean the three way trade where Cutler goes to Washington ,Campbell goes to Denver and KC gets each of their 1st round picks.

Pioli Zombie
03-28-2009, 02:42 PM
This would a great trade all the way around. Jets get Cutler. Denver gets stafford. Chiefs get #12 and #17. Let's do it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jethopper
03-28-2009, 03:17 PM
we are not going to collect another first rounder

tboss27
03-28-2009, 03:26 PM
we are not going to collect another first rounder

If the donks really don't think they can please Cutler (and let's be honest, who really can) I wouldn't rule it out. Unlikely, but I gotta think if Denver can't make it work w/ their current QB they are gonna want to trade up to get Stafford/Sanchez. It's already been a friggin awesome off-season, this would be the cherry on top.

T-post Tom
03-28-2009, 03:39 PM

If Stafford is still on the board at #3, the Broncos will send Cutler to the Jets for their #17 pick and whatever else it takes for the Jets to get him.

#17 Rey Maualuga LB USC

Very creative. Nicely done.

RustShack
03-28-2009, 03:44 PM
you mean the three way trade where Cutler goes to Washington ,Campbell goes to Denver and KC gets each of their 1st round picks.

Uhh... no team would do that. Why would the Chiefs even be involved in that trade? The Broncos aren't going to give up a first and Cutler for Campbell, and the Redskins aren't going to give up a first and Campbell for Cutler. I really don't get why they would send their first round picks to us when we wouldn't even be giving anything up.

I believe the trade would be-

Redskins get Cutler, LJ
Broncos get Cassell, Portis
Chiefs get two first round picks.

Coogs
03-28-2009, 03:45 PM
Very creative. Nicely done.

Thanks! :thumb:

The Franchise
03-28-2009, 03:50 PM

#17 Rey Maualuga LB USC

Ehhh.....I'd rather go:

#17 - Chris Wells RB Ohio State
#21 - Clint Sintim OLB/DE Virginia
#28 - Alex Mack C Cal

Coogs
03-28-2009, 03:53 PM
Ehhh.....I'd rather go:

#17 - Chris Wells RB Ohio State
#21 - Clint Sintim OLB/DE Virginia
#28 - Alex Mack C Cal

That's fine! Put an any players you want. There are many good combinations there at those picks which would help the team.

In fact, #21 could maybe be traded for an early 2nd and 3rd rounder, and we could pick up an extra player in the top 70 as well. Lots of posibilities could happen if we could get into this type of scenario with 3 early picks. Maybe even move one of them for another 1st rounder in next years draft which might be a good thing as well.

Halfcan
03-28-2009, 04:20 PM

yep stick with what we have-unless they want to throw in their 1st round and take Jailbird LJ off our hands.

Chief Roundup
03-28-2009, 06:16 PM
Uhh... no team would do that. Why would the Chiefs even be involved in that trade? The Broncos aren't going to give up a first and Cutler for Campbell, and the Redskins aren't going to give up a first and Campbell for Cutler. I really don't get why they would send their first round picks to us when we wouldn't even be giving anything up.

Redskins get Cutler, LJ

I keep seeing this portis to Denver stuff. That is not going to happen. Portis was traded to the Skins because he wanted more money.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-28-2009, 06:53 PM

Redskins get Cutler, LJ

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Bwana
03-28-2009, 07:24 PM
maybe because there is an airport in denver

just a wild guess...now pay me

This :shake:

KcKing
04-01-2009, 09:26 AM
This thread might have the homerist of homer trade dreams that I've ever seen.

2 1st round picks for Cassel and LJ? Seriously? Ridiculous...

(I wasn't serious....)

lol

Jethopper
04-01-2009, 09:52 AM
CURRY OR BROWN!!!