PDA

View Full Version : MU I'm just letting it be known now

Nzoner
03-27-2009, 11:35 PM
that no matter what happens tomorrow I will not be bitter because as a Mizzou fan this BB season has focking rocked....

Beat KU at Columbia
Beat Oklahoma with Griffin playing
Won the Big 12 tourney
Beat Marquette by 3.5 winning me $200 in Vegas
Beat Memphis
Watched KU make an exit before us

I hope I can add to this list but if not.....

THANK YOU MIZZOU!!!!

Bugeater
03-27-2009, 11:37 PM
Meh

KcMizzou
03-27-2009, 11:40 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TPPWnHoyUic&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TPPWnHoyUic&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KC_Connection
03-27-2009, 11:40 PM
they are going to get killed by UConn

sorry

though I may actually cheer for them, we'll see

KcMizzou
03-27-2009, 11:41 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/INGkzFG3-DA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/INGkzFG3-DA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KCrockaholic
03-27-2009, 11:41 PM
that no matter what happens tomorrow I will not be bitter because as a Mizzou fan this BB season has focking rocked....

Beat KU at Columbia
Won the Big 12 tourney
Beat Memphis

THANK YOU MIZZOU!!!!

Lets root for em tomorrow to be in the final 4!

KCrockaholic
03-27-2009, 11:42 PM

sorry

Im sure you thought Memphis would kick their butt also. That didnt turn out the way KU fans expected.

luv
03-27-2009, 11:42 PM

sorry

You'll only cheer for them if they're winning. That way, if they win, you can say you did. If not, then you can say "I told you so."

Way to come in and dump all over a thread where a fan is showing pride in his team. Real classy.

KcMizzou
03-27-2009, 11:43 PM
One more win, and this is the greatest Mizzou Tiger team of all time...

They already have the most wins... equaled the highest tourney position.

KCrockaholic
03-27-2009, 11:43 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TPPWnHoyUic&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TPPWnHoyUic&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That was beautiful...

KCrockaholic
03-27-2009, 11:44 PM
One more win, and this is the greatest Mizzou Tiger team of all time...

Its strange that Mizzou's football and Basketball team come around and start playing very good at the same time. Isnt their baseball team pretty good also?

beer bacon
03-27-2009, 11:45 PM
Im sure you thought Memphis would kick their butt also. That didnt turn out the way KU fans expected.

If you bothered to listen to KC sports radio you would know that Memphis is basically just a Baylor clone. All that nonsense about them being #1 in every defense statistic was just BS. MU is nothing more then a mid-major team that got a lucky draw!

DJay23
03-27-2009, 11:45 PM

sorry

I really don't think UConn will pound Mizzou, but I also don't think Mizzou will do to UConn what they did to Memphis.

KCrockaholic
03-27-2009, 11:46 PM
If you bothered to listen to KC sports radio you would know that Memphis is basically just a Baylor clone. All that nonsense about them being #1 in every defense statistic was just BS. MU is nothing more then a mid-major team that got a lucky draw!

ok, w/e ...too bad I cant listen to KC sports radio because I live in frickin Colorado! ...we shall see tomorrow night how far Mizzou can take it.

KcMizzou
03-27-2009, 11:49 PM
ok, w/e ...too bad I cant listen to KC sports radio because I live in frickin Colorado! ...we shall see tomorrow night how far Mizzou can take it.He's kidding. Kevin Kietzman.

Nzoner
03-27-2009, 11:49 PM

COOL,So then KU's championship last year was nothing more than a lucky draw

KcMizzou
03-27-2009, 11:50 PM
Its strange that Mizzou's football and Basketball team come around and start playing very good at the same time. Isnt their baseball team pretty good also?Yeah... It's a great time to be a Tiger. Finally.

petegz28
03-27-2009, 11:50 PM

sorry

Probably. Though that is what everyone said about them against Memphis as well.

KcMizzou
03-27-2009, 11:51 PM
Probably. Though that is what everyone said about them against Memphis as well.Shit, that's what I expected...

DeezNutz
03-27-2009, 11:51 PM

sorry

Superior inside game vs. superior outside game.

Normally you'd bet on the former, but Mizzou is having a great run, so I think they have a strong chance tomorrow.

KCrockaholic
03-27-2009, 11:52 PM
He's kidding. Kevin Kietzman.

I truely miss living in KC and getting to listen to all those guys, even Seren Petro. Thats why in a few years I plan on moving back :D

beer bacon
03-27-2009, 11:53 PM
He's kidding. Kevin Kietzman.

I'm not Kevin Kietzman. Who told you that?!

Nzoner
03-27-2009, 11:54 PM
Yeah... It's a great time to be a Tiger. Finally.

booya...and this tiger fan is putting his ass to bed in hopes of a grudge fock because I have a long day at the bar tomorrow :toast:

KCrockaholic
03-27-2009, 11:55 PM
I'm not Kevin Kietzman. Who told you that?!

I remember meeting Kevin at a Car Show a few years ago. At the time I didnt really care.

Thig Lyfe
03-27-2009, 11:56 PM

Hard not to love that shot, even as a KU fan.

Smed1065
03-27-2009, 11:56 PM

sorry

So I guess KU lost. Last night was go, go go.

I do not know but guess KU lost from this single post?

Sad if so based on this post, the turn around in tudes.

DeezNutz
03-27-2009, 11:57 PM
I remember meeting Kevin at a Car Show a few years ago. At the time I didnt really care.

And you'd care now?

KcMizzou
03-27-2009, 11:57 PM
I'm not Kevin Kietzman. Who told you that?!LMAO You were "parroting" him.

If I weren't so lazy, I'd post some Ritz crackers, and a really horrible photoshop or three.

beer bacon
03-27-2009, 11:58 PM
LMAO You were "parroting" him.

If I weren't so lazy, I'd post some Ritz crackers, and a really horrible photoshop or three.

Don't mention food. I had something bad at the 810 Zone last night and I still feel under the weather.

KCrockaholic
03-27-2009, 11:59 PM
And you'd care now?

lol, No. I think Petro is better than him.

KcMizzou
Hard not to love that shot, even as a KU fan.And it was contested...

Crazy shot.

Lucky? Yeah. But, still...

kcchiefsus
I really don't think UConn will pound Mizzou, but I also don't think Mizzou will do to UConn what they did to Memphis.

True, although who thought Mizzou would do to Memphis what they did to Memphis.

Smed1065
03-28-2009, 12:00 AM
So I guess KU lost. Last night was go, go go.

I do not know but guess KU lost from this single post?

Sad if so based on this post, the turn around in tudes.

I am not into CBB but I can't believe this was the first post I picked and "new" the tude after being out all night.

I verified it on the site now. Just wow.

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 12:00 AM
Don't mention food. I had something bad at the 810 Zone last night and I still feel under the weather.LMAO

"It wasn't the food. Everyone else ate it and they were fine."

PastorMikH
03-28-2009, 12:01 AM
It has been a good year for Mizzou fans.

DeezNutz
03-28-2009, 12:01 AM
LMAO

"It wasn't the food. Everyone else ate it and they were fine."

What the **** was that?!?

Like I want to hear about him being on the shitter all night.

Call in at 3:00 for a chance to win dinner for 2 at the Zone111

KCrockaholic
03-28-2009, 12:02 AM
What time does the game start?

beer bacon
03-28-2009, 12:03 AM
It has been a good year for Mizzou fans.

Mizzou's woman's basketball team has been horrible. failed again eh mizzou fans ROFL

beer bacon
What time does the game start?

3:40 Central time.

KCrockaholic
Mizzou's woman's basketball team has been horrible. failed again eh mizzou fans ROFL

who cares about the womans team anyway?

KCrockaholic
03-28-2009, 12:04 AM
3:40 Central time.

cool, thanks.

T-post Tom
03-28-2009, 12:06 AM
As a KU fan, I have no problem saying that MU has had a great year. A lot of my friends are MU fans and I'm glad to see them get a reprieve from their long suffered post-season misery.

03-28-2009, 12:14 AM
3:40 Central time.Good I won't miss it due to sleeping then. OT tomorrow night.

skky man
03-28-2009, 06:42 AM
Its strange that Mizzou's football and Basketball team come around and start playing very good at the same time. Isnt their baseball team pretty good also?

Yeah it would be! It's a shame that your football team didn't play well. They choked in the regular season and at arrowhead vs KU and then in the bowl game! Don't strecth a good basketball season into more than it is! What a typical Mizzou fan! Win some football hardware and then talk until then keep things inperspective. Boomer Sooner baby!

Braincase
03-28-2009, 07:58 AM
Mizzou has had a damn fine season.

Mr. Kotter
03-28-2009, 08:05 AM
As a KU fan, I have no problem saying that MU has had a great year. A lot of my friends are MU fans and I'm glad to see them get a reprieve from their long suffered post-season misery.This.

Dartgod
03-28-2009, 08:09 AM

sorry

Please root for UConn.

Thanks /Entire Mizzou Tigers Fanbase

Spott
03-28-2009, 08:11 AM

Yeah, because whatever Kevin Keitzman or Don Fortune says has to be 100% true. :rolleyes:

NewChief
03-28-2009, 09:11 AM
Love to see the success Mike Anderson has had, and I'll just say that I predicted it. I'm envious of Mizzou, and think Mike needs to come on home to Arkansas, now. Pelphrey may get us competitive in the next couple of years, and I like the guy... but I'd prefer Anderson.

Reerun_KC
03-28-2009, 09:15 AM

Beat KU at Columbia
Won the Big 12 tourney
Beat Memphis

THANK YOU MIZZOU!!!!

Good Post, I think it will be cool to see them repeat this success year in and out...

Can they make an E8 repeat next year?

I full expect KU to be there and beyound next year..

Nzoner
03-28-2009, 10:19 AM
Please root for UConn.

Thanks /Entire Mizzou Tigers Fanbase

this

PastorMikH
03-28-2009, 10:24 AM

Wow. You had to go all the way down the list to women's basketball to find a sport you all finished with a better record than us this season?

KChiefs1
03-28-2009, 10:32 AM

Beat KU at Columbia
Won the Big 12 tourney
Beat Memphis

THANK YOU MIZZOU!!!!

:clap:

Now let's sign Mike Anderson to an extension.:thumb:

KChiefs1
03-28-2009, 10:38 AM
who cares about the womans team anyway?

Definitely not Mike Alden or anyone in the athletic dept or they would have fired Cindy Stein a long time ago.

Pablo
03-28-2009, 10:43 AM
We need CoMo to hop in and make his prediction.

Jerm
03-28-2009, 11:52 AM

Beat KU at Columbia
Won the Big 12 tourney
Beat Memphis

THANK YOU MIZZOU!!!!

I def. agree with this...it's been a helluva ride and I've been really fortunate to follow this team all season, nothing short of a thrill.

Having said that, I want the Final Four and there's no doubt I'll be completely in the dumps if we lose today. We're just that close to something historic, I want it really bad.

Buck
03-28-2009, 12:05 PM
I'm just letting it be known now that if Mizzou wins this game and any team other than UNC wins the Nat'l Championship, I'll probably win my office pool.

LETS GO MIZZOU!

KcMizzou
03-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Wow. You had to go all the way down the list to women's basketball to find a sport you all finished with a better record than us this season?Beer bacon's a Mizzou fan.

Nzoner
03-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Well I'm off to the bar,I need a beer to calm these nerves :)

MIZ.....