PDA

View Full Version : Poop Only in Oakland

Al Bundy
03-29-2009, 10:20 AM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/03/25/BADD16N9VP.DTL&type=printable

(03-25) 20:36 PDT Oakland -- About 60 people marched and rallied in Oakland on Wednesday to condemn the police and honor Lovelle Mixon, who was killed by Oakland police after he fatally shot four officers Saturday.

"OPD you can't hide - we charge you with genocide," chanted the demonstrators as they marched along MacArthur Boulevard, near the intersection with 74th Avenue where Mixon, 26, a fugitive parolee, gunned down two motorcycle officers who had pulled him over in a traffic stop. He killed two more officers who tried to capture him where he was hiding in his sister's apartment nearby.

The protest was organized by the Oakland branch of the Uhuru Movement, whose flyers for the march declared, "Stop Police Terror." Many marchers wore T-shirts featuring Mixon's photo, including a woman identified by march organizers as Mixon's mother. The woman declined to comment and gave her name only as Athena.

Lolo Darnell, one of Mixon's cousins at the demonstration, said, "He needs sympathy too. If he's a criminal, everybody's a criminal."

Asked about police allegations that Mixon was suspected in several *****, including that of a 12-year-old girl, marcher Mandingo Hayes said, "He wasn't a ******. I don't believe that."

Bystanders had mixed reactions. Nicole Brown said that she can't condone murder but that police don't respect residents of the area. Daria Belt said she had no sympathy for the protesters but sympathized for Mixon's family.

R8RFAN
03-29-2009, 10:32 AM
Let me tell you a story on this....
I own RKA which is a Raiders forum, it's nowhere near the size of this one.
This topic has caused me to lose probably 100 + active posters, this is what happened.

I referred to the guy who shot these cops as a THUG... several of my members took offense to it and left after I went into a tirade against those who were sympathetic of the person who killed the cops. This guy had DNA linked to him from the rape of a 12 yr old as well...
I was made out to be the bad guy, but thats ok, I will never sell my soul for users on a website, I would close it down first.

Here is a video that will make you puke in your mouth a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgiZ1hwWIx0&feature=player_embedded

Deberg_1990
03-29-2009, 10:49 AM
It was ok, because it was payback for years of oppression. :)

Bugeater
03-29-2009, 10:51 AM
WTF? They're mad at the cops for killing him after he killed four of them? Just fucking sickening...

Let me tell you a story on this....
I own RKA which is a Raiders forum, it's nowhere near the size of this one.
This topic has caused me to lose probably 100 + active posters, this is what happened.

I referred to the guy who shot these cops as a THUG... several of my members took offense to it and left after I went into a tirade against those who were sympathetic of the person who killed the cops. This guy had DNA linked to him from the rape of a 12 yr old as well...
I was made out to be the bad guy, but thats ok, I will never sell my soul for users on a website, I would close it down first.

Here is a video that will make you puke in your mouth a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgiZ1hwWIx0&feature=player_embedded
Do you suppose the fact that, for the most part, Raider fans ARE thugs has anything to do with that?.

doomy3
03-29-2009, 10:52 AM
Wow. Read some of the comments below that youtube video. It's a scary world if more people start thinking like many that made comments.

R8RFAN
03-29-2009, 11:00 AM
WTF? They're mad at the cops for killing him after he killed four of them? Just ****ing sickening...

Do you suppose the fact that, for the most part, Raider fans ARE thugs has anything to do with that?.

I can understand your stereotype but you can't just paint everyone with the same brush, I have never been in jail at all in my life, and work everyday, The city of Oakland is a violent city,all you have to do is search Google and look at the news to realize that, and they are in a culture war there and it's going to explode one day if someone does not calm tensions there.

Demonpenz
03-29-2009, 11:01 AM
whoooooo wooooooo

The Franchise
03-29-2009, 11:01 AM
Welcome to California. I'm surprised that Oakland has ANY police officers still. There is no way that I would be a police officer in that city.....even if you gave me an AK-47 and permission to shoot anyone on sight.

Bugeater
03-29-2009, 11:04 AM
I can understand your stereotype but you can't just paint everyone with the same brush, I have never been in jail at all in my life, and work everyday, The city of Oakland is a violent city,all you have to do is search Google and look at the news to realize that, and they are in a culture war there and it's going to explode one day if someone does not calm tensions there.
I know they all aren't, that's why I qualified it with "for the most part". But you cannot deny that a disproportionate number of them are exactly that.

R8RFAN
03-29-2009, 11:08 AM
I know they all aren't, that's why I qualified it with "for the most part". But you cannot deny that a disproportionate number of them are exactly that.

Oh I know that the city is full of thugs or it wouldn't be on about every dangerous city list in America, there is no denying that. I don't live there nor have I ever been there or have a desire to go. I live in North Carolina

gblowfish
03-29-2009, 11:20 AM
I blame Whitey.

RNR
03-29-2009, 11:26 AM
Oh I know that the city is full of thugs or it wouldn't be on about every dangerous city list in America, there is no denying that. I don't live there nor have I ever been there or have a desire to go. I live in North Carolina

Whats up RR? I came back from one of my long breaks from this place to find out you were gone. What the heck happened? With gochiefs, hootie and a host of other trolls here how in the hell did you get run?

Chiefaholic
03-29-2009, 11:33 AM
This world is pretty damn sad if anybody can justify the actions of the POS. If it were my daughter that was raped, he would have been lucky if the cops beat me to him. After reading the comments below that video, these MORONS try to make him out to be a HERO. He raped a 12 year old girl (possibly others), killed four police officers, and the color of his skin had absolutely nothing to do with getting shot. I can't wait to hear Jackson or Sharpton's response to this.

RNR
03-29-2009, 11:43 AM
What a waste of air! That crowd would make excellent target practice

Saul Good
03-29-2009, 11:46 AM
It's a shame that white people have such a problem with race in this country.

R8RFAN
03-29-2009, 11:48 AM
Whats up RR? I came back from one of my long breaks from this place to find out you were gone. What the heck happened? With gochiefs, hootie and a host of other trolls here how in the hell did you get run?

eh, really haven't had the time to mess with it to be homest.... good to see you again, hope you are doing good

burt
03-29-2009, 11:51 AM
the color of his skin had absolutely nothing to do with getting shot.

This.

R8RFAN
03-29-2009, 11:56 AM
The city from what I understand has a Us vs Them mentality, now don't get the idea I am painting everyone with the same brush because I don't do that but....

The tensions are high still from the Oscar Grant death on new years day

here is a youtube on it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmJukcFzEX4

T-post Tom
03-29-2009, 12:03 PM
repost (sorry, felt obligated ;)) http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204858

R8RFAN
03-29-2009, 12:05 PM
This world is pretty damn sad if anybody can justify the actions of the POS. If it were my daughter that was raped, he would have been lucky if the cops beat me to him. After reading the comments below that video, these MORONS try to make him out to be a HERO. He raped a 12 year old girl (possibly others), killed four police officers, and the color of his skin had absolutely nothing to do with getting shot. I can't wait to hear Jackson or Sharpton's response to this.

They won't get involved with this, I guarantee they are nowhere to be found on this subject.
Now, if the rape thing was not in play or if they had roughed him up a little before hand it might be a different story.

Lonewolf Ed
03-29-2009, 12:23 PM

Thug Oakland fans don't all live in or near Oakland; they are everywhere.

R8RFAN
03-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Thug Oakland fans don't all live in or near Oakland; they are everywhere.

Thats a wide brush you are using there friend, I bet all the Chiefs fans are outstanding law respecting citizens.

RJ
03-29-2009, 12:35 PM
Thats a wide brush you are using there friend, I bet all the Chiefs fans are outstanding law respecting citizens.

No, of course not. But it does seem that many of the thugs and lawbreakers among us adopt the raiders as their team. I've seen it everywhere I've lived. I suppose it's the colors, the logo and the team persona.

Nothing personal, some of my favorite guys on this board are Raider fans.

Bugeater
03-29-2009, 12:36 PM
Sorry, but he's not too far off base with that statement.

R8RFAN
03-29-2009, 12:39 PM
No, of course not. But it does seem that many of the thugs and lawbreakers among us adopt the raiders as their team. I've seen it everywhere I've lived. I suppose it's the colors, the logo and the team persona.

Probably just the colors,You can't control who buys your stuff

milkman
03-29-2009, 12:41 PM
I blame Whitey.

http://barryobama.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/whiteywhitney.jpg

This guy?

I blame Eddie Haskell.

R8RFAN
03-29-2009, 12:44 PM
Putting all or most of Raider fans in the classification of being thugs in no more accurate than saying all Chief fans live in trailer parks.... both statements are untrue, the reason why it appears that way is they always show the thuggery on the tv when it happens, and always show that woman in the trailer park with the curlers in her hair with the Marlboro hanging from here lips , describing the tornado that just swept thru on the news.

Bugeater
03-29-2009, 12:47 PM
Putting all or most of Raider fans in the classification of being thugs in no more accurate than saying all Chief fans live in trailer parks....
Yes, it is. Have you ever even been outside the state of North Carolina?

R8RFAN
03-29-2009, 12:50 PM
Yes, it is. Have you ever even been outside the state of North Carolina?

Yea everyday

tboss27
03-29-2009, 12:57 PM
[QUOTE=UCFGoldenKnight;5622183]http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/03/25/BADD16N9VP.DTL&type=printable

(03-25) 20:36 PDT Oakland -- "He needs sympathy too. If he's a criminal, everybody's a criminal."
QUOTE]

Wow. Some people are so freaking stupid, it is almost impossible to comprehend. He IS a criminal, he shot up anyone and everyone he saw wearing a badge and raped a 12 year old girl. Pretty sure that doesn't make me a criminal, though it does make you an absolute idiot for saying that. I have sympathy for people who have a bad hand dealt to them in life, but people like this make me wonder how much of it is stuff outside their control and how much is them feeling sorry for themselves.

Braincase
03-29-2009, 01:01 PM
In Oakland, cops are in season, and I guess the daily limit is 5 male cops. He hadn't bagged his limit yet, and none of them had been field dressed.

RNR
03-29-2009, 01:04 PM

Yo I am straight up going to put a cap in your ass! Let me axe you a question what be making you thing I am a thug. did I sound gangster enough? :)

Thig Lyfe
03-29-2009, 01:06 PM
That's ridiculous.

Braincase
03-29-2009, 01:18 PM
Yo I am straight up going to put a cap in your ass! Let me axe you a question what be making you thing I am a thug. did I sound gangster enough? :)

Sorry, but between the thumpa-thumpa coming out of your pimped-out ride and the woo-woo of your whistler-tips, I couldn't hear you there, Bubb Rubb.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ccgXjA2BLEY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ccgXjA2BLEY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

R8RFAN
03-29-2009, 01:19 PM
Cop killer was depressed about heading back to prison, family says

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_11972437?source%253Dmost_viewed.20F88DA3D7D369F5BB70F372987EAE1F.html

Some relatives said Lovelle Mixon, convicted in a 2002 San Francisco carjacking and once a "person of interest" in a 2007 Oakland slaying, almost wanted to go back to prison. But when two motorcycle officers stopped the 26-year-old's Buick just after 1 p.m. Saturday near 74th Avenue and MacArthur Boulevard, he apparently wasn't ready to go.

Skip Towne
03-29-2009, 01:28 PM
http://barryobama.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/whiteywhitney.jpg

This guy?

I blame Eddie Haskell.

Lumpy Rutherford is the worst.

Skip Towne
03-29-2009, 01:48 PM

YOU TOO WHITE

RNR
03-29-2009, 02:05 PM
YOU TOO WHITE

Actualy I am more Lemon Chiffon

Deberg_1990
03-29-2009, 02:19 PM
That Woo-Woo vid is the funniest thing ive seen in a looong time.

KCBOSS1
03-29-2009, 03:30 PM
It is possible that all or most of that small crowd marching in Oakland are gangsters or gang related, shot or shot at cops and made it "justifiable". I can understand if they feel like they are in a war with OPD or they think that it is corrupt....but the whole rape of the 12 year old thing....what!? Now this guy's a hero?

KCChiefsMan
03-29-2009, 03:33 PM
Oh my God. This country and world is SCREWED. Glad the guy is dead though. if they just bombed that protest this country would be much better off.

Pioli Zombie
03-29-2009, 03:43 PM
My thing is if you ax anyone is this hood about calling anyone a thug you need to be in dat persons shoes. You know I'm sayin? My thing is be cool and ya'll chill with that talk. My thing is you don't know me. Know what I'm sayin?
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser
03-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Sorry, but between the thumpa-thumpa coming out of your pimped-out ride and the woo-woo of your whistler-tips, I couldn't hear you there, Bubb Rubb.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ccgXjA2BLEY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ccgXjA2BLEY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That just won't ever get old.

Dude just blows through a stop sign at 1:40, heh.

mlyonsd
03-29-2009, 04:37 PM
They should publicly televise feeding the guys body through a wood chipper.

Jerm
03-29-2009, 04:54 PM
f they just bombed that protest this country would be much better off.

That's pretty much what I was thinking too.

Too bad they just couldn't drop one big ass bomb on all those fucking pieces of shit.

wild1
03-29-2009, 05:53 PM
i haven't read the thread, but this guy didn't just become a POS last sunday. he'd been in and out of jail his whole life. he tried to kill someone else in a robbery a few years ago. he was wanted for dragging a 12 year old girl off the street and raping her, as well as another string of rapes. they had a pretty good idea of another murder he'd done too.

he was just a piece of human waste who needed to be flushed, and unfortunately was out on the street like so many are