PDA

View Full Version : Royals Royals tickets?

Ceej
03-30-2009, 06:02 PM
Anyone looking at selling some of their tickets to the Royals home game April 12th? So, far I've had no luck on e-bay. We were outbid on a set of tickets in section 141 last minute.

Money's not a huge issue. There will be 2 of us. We're both off Easter and decided to head up north to watch a ballgame.

If there's any takers please feel free to pm me, or just respond to this thread.

Thanks guys.

beavis
03-30-2009, 06:12 PM
I'm sure the Royals would be more than happy to sell you a pair.

Ceej
03-30-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm sure the Royals would be more than happy to sell you a pair.

Very true. However, they only have seats for two at a certain area. Just trying to upgrade them if at all possible.

beavis
03-30-2009, 06:14 PM
Very true. However, they only have seats for two at a certain area. Just trying to upgrade them if at all possible.

For real? I wouldn't expect that Sunday game to be in that high of demand.

Ceej
03-30-2009, 06:16 PM
For real? I wouldn't expect that Sunday game to be in that high of demand.

I feel the same way. That's why I decided to come here to see if anyone was wanting to get rid of their Easter Day tickets.

I've spent too many years with "that" part of the family, I figured I'd mix it up a little bit and head north for a Royals game.

Go Mizzou & Chiefs
03-30-2009, 06:57 PM
how much $?

beavis
03-30-2009, 07:04 PM
I just tried and was able to pull up 2 seats together in 3 different sections for that day. You are looking on kcroyals.com right?

Ceej
03-30-2009, 07:04 PM
how much $?

What do you mean? There's no price range, really.

We were outbid, by a small amount for front row tickets in 141. The bidding ended at 172.50 for two tickets.

Ceej
03-30-2009, 07:05 PM
I just tried and was able to pull up 2 seats together in 3 different sections for that day. You are looking on kcroyals.com right?

I'll have to look. My stepdad has been using royals.com. I'm assuming they're the same website. He clicks on tickets, then 2 tickets, then best available seats.

beavis
03-30-2009, 07:07 PM
I'll have to look. My stepdad has been using royals.com. I'm assuming they're the same website. He clicks on tickets, then 2 tickets, then best available seats.

Yeah, it will always revert to the same section if you pick best available. Look at the chart and determine where you want to sit, then pick that section.

Ceej
03-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Oh, funny. Thanks for the tip. Give me a second and I'll give it a looksy.