PDA

View Full Version : MU Petro reporting Anderson to Georgia

Dave Lane
03-31-2009, 10:43 AM
Apparently they have offered $2.5 mill and MU refuses to go above $1.3 mill and wishes him luck.

Doug Gottleib has talked to Georgia and MU.

Pants
03-31-2009, 10:44 AM
:eek:

kepp
THIS. BETTER. NOT. BE. TRUE.

|Zach|
Who knows.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/uga/stories/2009/03/31/uga_anderson.html

Agent for Missouri coach denies report that client has been offered Georgia job

By CHIP TOWERS

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Athens - Georgia is definitely interested in Missouri coach Mike Anderson, but he has not been offered the job, his agent told the AJC Tuesday.

ESPN.com, citing unnamed sources, reported that Anderson was offered more than $2 million to take the job. Anderson’s agent, Jimmy Sexton said that is “absolutely inaccurate.

“Georgia hasn’t offered him the job,” Sexton said. “I wish they had. They haven’t said the job is his.”

Sexton said he is also in talks with Missouri about Anderson remaining at the school. He said his client could choose to stay at Missouri, where he has two years remaining on a contract that pays him $850,000 a year.

“All of these opportunities have their pluses and minuses,” Sexton said. “He’s got it turned around at Missouri. He’s got great players there now. Memphis is a great situation and Mike has connections there. Georgia appears to want to make a commitment to basketball and Damon probably has the most to offer. But Georgia hasn’t won consistently over the years and you wonder what the reason is for that.

“He’s in a sorting out process right now.”

WilliamTheIrish
03-31-2009, 10:45 AM
Gee, I hope Gabe DeArmonds reputation doesn't get sullied.

Crush
03-31-2009, 10:45 AM
God fucking damn it. JFC all mighty fuck JFC for fuck's sake.

doomy3
03-31-2009, 10:46 AM
uh-oh.

Jerm
03-31-2009, 10:48 AM
“Georgia hasn’t offered him the job,” Sexton said. “I wish they had. They haven’t said the job is his.”

Nice. :banghead:

DeezNutz
03-31-2009, 10:52 AM
No. Petro is not reporting that Anderson is leaving, nor even speculating that this is going to happen.

He and DG are talking only about the offers that are reportedly on the table.

Buehler445
03-31-2009, 10:54 AM
Gonna go ahead and raise the BS flag on this one.
Posted via Mobile Device

WoodDraw
03-31-2009, 10:56 AM
Yeah, this is not true.

DJJasonp
03-31-2009, 11:03 AM
Even as a KU fan - I dont find too much humor in this.

It's bad for the conference if this is true.

kepp
03-31-2009, 11:03 AM
Nice. :banghead:

Well, we know what his agent wants :cuss:

jwazzie
03-31-2009, 11:11 AM
Yeah, as a KU fan this is BS. Who would in there right mind take $2 mil a year at a school that is all football? Ok, I would, but that is not the point. Anderson would be smart to wait for a better job if he wants to leave MU. Georgia is not the job I would want.

jidar
03-31-2009, 11:12 AM

Says you.
I'm lolling

Demonpenz
03-31-2009, 11:21 AM
if he wants to go that is fine I would rather not have a system guy anyway

Molitoth
03-31-2009, 11:22 AM
I wish contracts were actually that.... contracts.

Mr. Plow
03-31-2009, 11:23 AM

This.

Mecca
03-31-2009, 11:23 AM
Yeah, as a KU fan this is BS. Who would in there right mind take $2 mil a year at a school that is all football? Ok, I would, but that is not the point. Anderson would be smart to wait for a better job if he wants to leave MU. Georgia is not the job I would want.

2.5 mill is alot of money for a basketball coach, plus at a football school there's less pressure.

htismaqe
03-31-2009, 11:28 AM
if he wants to go that is fine I would rather not have a system guy anyway

Dude, I hate to break it to you but a school like Mizzou NEEDS a system guy.

You're not ever going to get the talent year-in and year-out that KU, Memphis, and those guys get.

The only way to be competitive and make it to the Elite 8 every once in a while is to have a system guy.

It's the college b-ball equivalent of the spread offense.

DeezNutz
03-31-2009, 11:28 AM
Mizzou's starting offer should have been 2 mil.

If I were Anderson and the AD said 1.3, my response would only have been,"You paid the medicine woman 1.2. Try again."

DeezNutz
03-31-2009, 11:29 AM

You're not ever going to get the talent year-in and year-out that KU, Memphis, and those guys get.

The only way to be competitive and make it to the Elite 8 every once in a while is to have a system guy.

'Penz is definitely NOT poking fun at the quarterback debate because he's always serious. :thumb:

htismaqe
03-31-2009, 11:31 AM
'Penz is definitely NOT poking fun at the quarterback debate because he's always serious. :thumb:

ROFL

Quarterbacks never even crossed my mind.

Buehler445
03-31-2009, 11:36 AM
ROFL

Quarterbacks never even crossed my mind.

That's why the guy is so dangerous. Just because it pops in his head he thinks its at the top of ours too. ROFL.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-31-2009, 11:38 AM
Oh shit.........

CoMoChief
03-31-2009, 11:39 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLO

58kcfan89
03-31-2009, 11:40 AM

No kidding, doesn't Calhoun at UCONN get renegotiated just about every year?

CoMoChief
03-31-2009, 11:43 AM
No kidding, doesn't Calhoun at UCONN get renegotiated just about every year?

shit prob not after this year. if all these recruiting violations rumors are true. I expect Calhoun to retire. he's not a great health, and he could just walk away from it all.

Braincase
03-31-2009, 12:06 PM
Says you.
I'm lolling

I'm not on board with this approach. Mizzou gave KU some damn fine competition this year, and KU needs to be challenged. If you want a walk through the posies every year when it comes to conference play, you end up with Memphis - and that means going home without the hardware.

DJ's left nut
03-31-2009, 12:14 PM
Isn't this a bannable offense? Misleading thread titles or out and out bullshit.

teedubya
03-31-2009, 12:23 PM

Im with you on this.

teedubya
03-31-2009, 12:23 PM
I mean... schadenfreude

eazyb81
03-31-2009, 12:41 PM

Someone who is all about the money, and I think we as fans are too naive about how many coaches out there truly are all about the money, despite what they say.

patteeu
03-31-2009, 01:01 PM
No. Petro is not reporting that Anderson is leaving, nor even speculating that this is going to happen.

He and DG are talking only about the offers that are reportedly on the table.

Right. Petro didn't even come close to reporting this. In fact, at the end of the segment, when Petro asked Gottlieb to guess who would be coaching Mizzou next season, his guess was Mike Anderson (although he didn't sound like he had a lot of confidence in it).

KCChiefsMan
03-31-2009, 01:14 PM

bad for the conference?? This is KU vs MU rivalry we are talking about here. I find this very humorous!

DJ's left nut
03-31-2009, 01:46 PM
I'll say this, if MU refuses to go above 1.3, they'll get their coach poached after every solid season.

So let's say we let Anderson walk. We'll pay 800K for the next guy, who'll likely have a down season or two. Eventually he'll have a strong year and someone else will come calling...and away he'll go. Rinse, repeat.

MU needs to decide right now if they give a shit about having a consistently competitive basketball team. If they do, they need to buck up and pay Anderson, because he's exactly what they need.

If not, fine, but they'd damn well better stop asking me for money. I've already shelled out enough for Mizzou Arena and if they've decided they aren't committed to putting a strong product in their, screw giving them anything else.

Dartgod
03-31-2009, 01:51 PM
What's the going rate for a top college coach? Say a Roy Williams, Self or Calhoun type? Not saying MA is on that level yet, just for comparison's sake.

Pants
03-31-2009, 01:52 PM
What's the going rate for a top college coach? Say a Roy Williams, Self or Calhoun type? Not saying MA is on that level yet, just for comparison's sake.

I think Self got 3mil + incentives last year. That's why these 5mil figures sound astonishing right now.

Dartgod
03-31-2009, 01:55 PM
Ok, so 1.5-2.0 mill should be right in line for MA

kepp
03-31-2009, 01:57 PM
I'll say this, if MU refuses to go above 1.3, they'll get their coach poached after every solid season.

So let's say we let Anderson walk. We'll pay 800K for the next guy, who'll likely have a down season or two. Eventually he'll have a strong year and someone else will come calling...and away he'll go. Rinse, repeat.

MU needs to decide right now if they give a shit about having a consistently competitive basketball team. If they do, they need to buck up and pay Anderson, because he's exactly what they need.

If not, fine, but they'd damn well better stop asking me for money. I've already shelled out enough for Mizzou Arena and if they've decided they aren't committed to putting a strong product in their, screw giving them anything else.

THIS x 1000

eazyb81
03-31-2009, 02:12 PM
Ok, so 1.5-2.0 mill should be right in line for MA

Should be, but all it takes is a couple schools to blow the whole thing up and start giving college bball coaches what NBA coaches make or more.

eazyb81
03-31-2009, 02:14 PM
Also, an interesting note is that Georgia comes to Columbia this year. Of course it has no bearing on what decision Anderson makes, but it would be an interesting homecoming for him if he left.

SBK
03-31-2009, 02:34 PM
Nobody in GA cares about UGA basketball. Nobody in the SEC, outside of Lexington and Gainesville cares about basketball.

If he goes to UGA I'd be shocked.

buddha
03-31-2009, 02:51 PM
Since Mike Alden wasn't smart enough to get an extension done earlier, Missouri will either lose Anderson or they'll end up paying substantially more than they would have earlier.

Either way, this thing will end in a day or two.

Saulbadguy
03-31-2009, 02:57 PM

Meh. The past 3 years, K-State has had classes on par with the blue bloods. I see no reason why Mizzou can't do the same.

DJ's left nut
03-31-2009, 03:12 PM
Meh. The past 3 years, K-State has had classes on par with the blue bloods. I see no reason why Mizzou can't do the same.

Because we aren't going to pay Delonte Hill 400K to snag recruits out of the AAU.

And this isn't a knock on KSU, just a simple statement of fact. KSU has been able to get these recruits in large part because they've been willing to pay huge sums of money to Hill. Without Hill, those recruits aren't at KSU. MU isn't going to go that route.

WilliamTheIrish
03-31-2009, 03:20 PM
Since Mike Alden wasn't smart enough to get an extension done earlier, Missouri will either lose Anderson or they'll end up paying substantially more than they would have earlier.

Either way, this thing will end in a day or two.

It's got way less to do with Alden than it has to do with Anderson having a smart representative.

DeezNutz
03-31-2009, 03:24 PM
MU isn't going to go that route.

Then Mizzou is stupid.

There isn't a "clean" program out there. Why did MU have a pipeline to Detroit for years?

I have no hate for what KSU is doing. Not too different from Chalmers' dad coaching at KU.

This is how the game is played, unfortunately.

DJ's left nut
03-31-2009, 03:31 PM
Then Mizzou is stupid.

There isn't a "clean" program out there. Why did MU have a pipeline to Detroit for years?

I have no hate for what KSU is doing. Not too different from Chalmers' dad coaching at KU.

This is how the game is played, unfortunately.

Nor do I.

I like I said, it's not designed as a swipe at KSU. I don't like it, but that's the way it is anymore.

But there's no way MU does it, not after the hell we took over the Detroit pipeline and the Lane Odom/Tony Harvey mess.

DeezNutz
03-31-2009, 03:37 PM
Nor do I.

I like I said, it's not designed as a swipe at KSU. I don't like it, but that's the way it is anymore.

But there's no way MU does it, not after the hell we took over the Detroit pipeline and the Lane Odom/Tony Harvey mess.

I'll agree that it might not be as obvious as some other programs, but I can't imagine that there aren't a lot of things going on behind scenes that we'd think a bit unsavory. And I think this is true of any program with a modicum of success.

If Anderson stays, the answers will come to the surface soon enough. If he can't get talent that's worth a ****, then he's probably a choir boy.

Of course he'll be unemployed, but honest!

HC_Chief
03-31-2009, 03:38 PM

:spock:

When they had Huggins they did. For a year. Then he left and the freak went to the NBA.

Pants
03-31-2009, 03:38 PM

When they had Huggins they did. For a year. Then he left and the freak went to the NBA.

WALLY JUDGE!!!

KChiefs1
03-31-2009, 04:11 PM
Gee, I hope Gabe DeArmonds reputation doesn't get sullied.

No...he is over at PowerMizzou.com laughing at all of the bogus reports.

Saulbadguy
03-31-2009, 04:11 PM

Have you seen our incoming recruiting class?

HC_Chief
03-31-2009, 04:18 PM
Have you seen our incoming recruiting class?

I see one guy; Judge. The rest are typical KSU fare: 2 & 3 star recruits. While not bad, it's hardly what you made it out to be: "on par with the blue bloods".

Dave Lane
03-31-2009, 04:22 PM
Right. Petro didn't even come close to reporting this. In fact, at the end of the segment, when Petro asked Gottlieb to guess who would be coaching Mizzou next season, his guess was Mike Anderson (although he didn't sound like he had a lot of confidence in it).

Gottlieb did say that's a lot of extra cash and he could see it. He thinks Memphis is way more likely if its offered.

Saulbadguy
03-31-2009, 04:22 PM
I see one guy; Judge. The rest are typical KSU fare: 2 & 3 star recruits. While not bad, it's hardly what you made it out to be: "on par with the blue bloods".

Top 25. 1 5 star, 1 4 star, and it doesn't count the 5 star transfer that will be eligible to play this season.

def. on par.

HC_Chief
03-31-2009, 04:26 PM
Top 25. 1 5 star, 1 4 star, and it doesn't count the 5 star transfer that will be eligible to play this season.

def. on par.

Who's the 4 star? Scout has 1 5, 2 3s, and 2 2s; avg score of 3.0 which ties with OKState for #24/25.

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=9&c=8&toinid=366&yr=2009

Saulbadguy
03-31-2009, 04:31 PM
Who's the 4 star? Scout has 1 5, 2 3s, and 2 2s; avg score of 3.0 which ties with OKState for #24/25.

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=9&c=8&toinid=366&yr=2009

McGruder is a 4 star on Rivals. He's a 100-150 type of guy, as is Nick Russell.

WilliamTheIrish
03-31-2009, 04:44 PM
Now don't upset the blue blood, Saul.

HC_Chief
03-31-2009, 04:48 PM
Now don't upset the blue blood, Saul.

hahaha
I'll take Scout's rankings over Rivals' :p

eazyb81
03-31-2009, 04:51 PM
LOL - Memphis willing to offer MA $3M per year.

http://blog.al.com/birmingham-news-sports/2009/03/mike_andersons_status_could_ch.html

HC_Chief
03-31-2009, 04:53 PM

http://blog.al.com/birmingham-news-sports/2009/03/mike_andersons_status_could_ch.html

Wow. If true, that's a lot of coin.

So who does MU target? If they're not willing to match a 2.xmil offer, they certainly wouldn't match one even higher.

Ebolapox
03-31-2009, 05:10 PM

ouch.

fuck.

Sure-Oz
03-31-2009, 05:11 PM
I don't see how this man isn't signed yet

eazyb81
03-31-2009, 05:34 PM
I don't see how this man isn't signed yet

If my market rate improved by about $1M each day, I probably wouldn't be in a hurry to sign either.

Sure-Oz
03-31-2009, 05:38 PM
If my market rate improved by about $1M each day, I probably wouldn't be in a hurry to sign either.

I agree, i just don't want to lose this guy yet and Mizzou should be pulling all the stops

eazyb81
03-31-2009, 05:47 PM
I agree, i just don't want to lose this guy yet and Mizzou should be pulling all the stops

I don't want to lose him either, but $3M is ridiculous for MA. I think the guy is capable of a lot, but I can't believe Memphis would throw $3M at him when he hasn't done nearly as much as some other coaches.

I think guys like Rick Barnes, Tim Floyd, and Thad Motta would listen if Memphis is looking to give away $3M a year.

KChiefs1
03-31-2009, 05:53 PM

No way Mizzou can compete with a $3 million per year on the table at Memphis.

Priest31kc
03-31-2009, 05:54 PM
This blows. I got a bad feeling CMA will not be our coach next year. And you know guys will transfer with him. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????

Sure-Oz
03-31-2009, 05:57 PM
I'm nervous

patteeu
03-31-2009, 05:57 PM
If Memphis is really offering $3 mil per, MA would be foolish not to take it and Mizzou would be foolish to try to match it, IMO. I hope MA stays put, but he hasn't done enough to prove he's worth breaking the bank over yet.

wild1
03-31-2009, 06:01 PM
Is he worth Missouri's offer of double the salary, sure. Is he worth $3-4million per year? I don't know about that. He's being graded off one year's worth of performance after all.

PastorMikH
03-31-2009, 06:22 PM
Reports on the amount of his original contact was 1.3 mil guaranteed but after the multi-hour long meeting with the curators, Alden, and Anderson, before the official announcement of Anderson's hiring, his contract went down to $850K.

He's worth way more than 1.3 mil, and if that's what he initially agreed to, I'd say an offer of 1.3 mil is almost insulting. The way he's turned this program around, he's EARNED a big raise. Pinkel got a 2.3 mil guaranteed per year and a contract extension to 2015. It's taken Pinkel 8 years to get the football program out of the ditch and tasting success. Anderson did it in 3 - with potential to go much, much higher than Pinkel ever will achieve IMO.

(And with the way ticket sales had been, I'm betting the sell-outs Mizzou Arena has been experiencing this season more than make up the difference in $ needed to keep MA).

If they lose Anderson because they won't pony up the $ to keep him, they might as well turn Mizzou Arena into a storage shed and not even bother with basketball anymore. If they won't pony up the $ to keep a proven HC, they'll never pony up the $ for a replacement.

Ultra Peanut
03-31-2009, 06:29 PM
Is he worth Missouri's offer of double the salary, sure. Is he worth $3-4million per year? I don't know about that. He's being graded off one year's worth of performance after all.I know you BCS types like to pretend anything that happens outside of your sphere doesn't count, but he did a great job cleaning up Murry Bartow's mess at UAB, taking them to several tourneys and knocking off a certain WORTHLESS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SCHOOL en route to a Sweet 16.

Mizzou_8541
03-31-2009, 06:37 PM

CoMoChiefs wrong again. Mike Anderson stays at :mizzou:

ROFL

PastorMikH
03-31-2009, 06:38 PM
I know you BCS types like to pretend anything that happens outside of your sphere doesn't count, but he did a great job cleaning up Murry Bartow's mess at UAB, taking them to several tourneys and knocking off a certain WORTHLESS ****ING PIECE OF SCHOOL en route to a Sweet 16.

Take into consideration how much revenue he's earned the school by getting 2 more games in the Big 12 tourney than Quin was getting them and 5 games in the NCAA tourney. That's a lot of added revenue. Not to mention the sellouts of Mizzou Arena.

Shoot, Quin was making 1.3 mil 5 years ago. If they won't do better than they did for a HC that got our program into the mess it's in, they don't deserve to keep Anderson.

Lose Anderson because we're too cheap to pay him, we'll be too cheap to hire any decent HC to replace him. Missouri will be fighting it out with Baylor over the Big 12 cellar.

Mizzou_8541
03-31-2009, 06:40 PM
www.Powermizzou.com reporting 7 years, 1.6 million plus incentives.

KChiefs1
03-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Mike Anderson signs with Mizzou:

7 years 1.6 million per year.

Sure-Oz
03-31-2009, 06:50 PM
Take into consideration how much revenue he's earned the school by getting 2 more games in the Big 12 tourney than Quin was getting them and 5 games in the NCAA tourney. That's a lot of added revenue. Not to mention the sellouts of Mizzou Arena.

Shoot, Quin was making 1.3 mil 5 years ago. If they won't do better than they did for a HC that got our program into the mess it's in, they don't deserve to keep Anderson.

Lose Anderson because we're too cheap to pay him, we'll be too cheap to hire any decent HC to replace him. Missouri will be fighting it out with Baylor over the Big 12 cellar.

Moot point:D

patteeu
03-31-2009, 06:52 PM
Hallelujah! Now pass the ammunition, please. Capitalize on your success and go get those recruits!

EyePod
03-31-2009, 07:25 PM
hahaha, this Petro is a toolbag.

KChiefs1
03-31-2009, 07:26 PM
810 really blew this one.

Mr. Krab
03-31-2009, 07:28 PM
Petro is such a genious!!!!

KcMizzou
03-31-2009, 07:30 PM
810 really blew this one.At one point Keitzman and Clinkscale were talking about Anderson in the past tense.

Petro never really reported that he was gone, that I heard... he just reported the offer that Georgia apprently really did give him.

Pants
03-31-2009, 07:32 PM
At one point Keitzman and Clinkscale were talking about Anderson in the past tense.

Petro never really reported that he was gone, that I heard... he just reported the offer that Georgia apprently really did give him.

Yeah, it was never reported that he was left, it was just everyone's opinion on that station that the man would take the money.

SAUTO
03-31-2009, 07:35 PM

uuummmmm baylor is in the NIT final four playing tonight IIRC

Pitt Gorilla
03-31-2009, 07:44 PM
Yeah, it was never reported that he was left, it was just everyone's opinion on that station that the man would take the money.Mainly, that is due to KK and Clinkscale being complete idiots.

KcMizzou
03-31-2009, 07:46 PM
uuummmmm baylor is in the NIT final four playing tonight IIRCThe won. I hope they win the whole thing. Go Big 12.

SAUTO
03-31-2009, 07:51 PM
The won. I hope they win the whole thing. Go Big 12.

i know i watched it:D

DeezNutz
03-31-2009, 07:58 PM
This thread title should have been changed a long time ago.

No one reported anything, especially Petro, who is one of the few decent sports-talk radio guys in KC.

PastorMikH
03-31-2009, 08:04 PM
uuummmmm baylor is in the NIT final four playing tonight IIRC

That just goes to show level of competition in the NIT.:p

They are playing better in the last month than they've played in years. They are coming around. Most of the Big 12 is coming around. 'Course we won't get credit for it from the national media like the east coast teams do.

Mr. Krab
03-31-2009, 08:11 PM
At one point Keitzman and Clinkscale were talking about Anderson in the past tense.

Actually i believe Keitzman thought it was 52% that Anderson was gone and Clinkscale thought it was 52% that Anderson stayed.

KcMizzou
03-31-2009, 08:18 PM
Actually i believe Keitzman thought it was 52% that Anderson was gone and Clinkscale thought it was 52% that Anderson stayed.Keitz stared off 65-70% gone... and Clink 52% stays.

Later in the day, when the "MEMPHIS IS OFFERING 3 MILLION!!!" report came out... they started talking about Anderson in the past tense.

KK actually asked Clinkscale to say it in the the Dr. Evil (from Austin Powers) voice.

I listened all day.

KChiefs1
03-31-2009, 10:45 PM
Baylor is on fire!
MU is the only team in the last month to beat Baylor.

wild1
03-31-2009, 10:55 PM
i guess the reports of his departure have been greatly exaggerated

Mr. Kotter
03-31-2009, 10:56 PM
i guess the reports of his departure have been greatly exaggerated

Maybe not.... :hmmm:

patteeu
04-01-2009, 05:54 AM
hahaha, this Petro is a toolbag.

810 really blew this one.

Petro is such a genious!!!!

The thread title is false. Neither Petro nor 810 reported that Anderson was leaving.

patteeu
04-01-2009, 05:57 AM
Yeah, it was never reported that he was left, it was just everyone's opinion on that station that the man would take the money.

Danny Clinkscale said that his lean was toward Anderson staying at Missouri. He described it as a very slight lean (52%).

I don't know that Petro ever expressed an opinion that Anderson would leave either.

Keitzman did, but he was very clear about the fact that it was just a guess and that it wasn't based on any reporting.

Edit: I see that KcMizzou posted an update.

buddha
04-01-2009, 06:33 AM
Apparently they have offered $2.5 mill and MU refuses to go above $1.3 mill and wishes him luck.

Doug Gottleib has talked to Georgia and MU.

Petro scoops the sports world once again. Great job!!! ROFL

As for ass clown, Doug Gottleib...:cuss: Little Dougie needs an injection of objectivity. He has more of a perpetual hard on against Missouri than any KU fan that I know. The least he could do is admit it and earn some respect by being honest.

wild1
04-01-2009, 06:59 AM
Maybe not.... :hmmm:

:rolleyes:

patteeu
04-01-2009, 07:39 AM
Petro scoops the sports world once again. Great job!!! ROFL

As for ass clown, Doug Gottleib...:cuss: Little Dougie needs an injection of objectivity. He has more of a perpetual hard on against Missouri than any KU fan that I know. The least he could do is admit it and earn some respect by being honest.

Dave Lane was getting a head start on April Fool's day. You've been snookered.