PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Bringing back the A-Team

Hammock Parties
03-31-2009, 11:20 AM
This is totally awesome. This dude from the UK flies to America, tracks down practically ANYONE that appeared in an episode of the A-Team in a recurring role, interviews them, and throws a party for them. EPIC! He even had a seance with George Peppard, who apparently was a huge asshole. Personally I always liked Hannibal over Mr. T, but I guess T became the star of the show. Didn't sit well with Peppard. He also finds Stephen J. Canel, the creator of the show, who has had some plastic surgery. LMAO

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X5UTRPKfi0A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

KcFanInGA
03-31-2009, 11:23 AM
Now this is cool. TBS was THE channel when I was little. A-Team, Gilligan's Island, Andy Griffith, Lassie...et al. I'd love to do something this awesome though!

DJJasonp
03-31-2009, 11:28 AM
C'mon....Face was the best!

KcFanInGA
03-31-2009, 11:33 AM
My favorite was the colonel.

blaise
03-31-2009, 11:47 AM
Hannibal was the coolest. I used to run home from football practice when I was a kid so I could see the A-Team. Coach would be talking at the end and going on and on, and I'd be thinking "Come on dude! I need to catch the A-Team."