PDA

View Full Version : Football Your best-case scenario for Cutler's future

DaFace
04-02-2009, 08:13 AM
Ignoring speculation about the specific compensation the Broncos will eventually receive, what would you prefer his future look like?

Mr. Kotter
04-02-2009, 08:15 AM
BACK in Denver, of course....cause they can't get what they want for him.

Heh. LMAO

:evil:

Molitoth
04-02-2009, 08:16 AM
He goes to the Lions.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-02-2009, 08:17 AM
I wish all the luck in the world to the guy once he gets out of the AFC. Hell, I'd like to send him a Christmas card.

DaFace
04-02-2009, 08:18 AM
Poll is up for clarification of what I was asking. I'm torn. I hate Cutler and the Broncos both, but I think I have to go for option 1. It would be great to hear the donkeys whine about how they haven't gone to a Super Bowl in 20 years because of Cutler.

blaise
04-02-2009, 08:18 AM
I think the best thing would be if he got a haircut and stopped wearing his hat backwards, because he looks like a total dick.

Mr. Kotter
04-02-2009, 08:19 AM
How about a swap with Oakland for JeMarcus Russell....and they BOTH flop....badly. Heh. ROFL

As for your poll, choice one....hands down. Especially if he's traded to an NFC team. :thumb:

Garcia Bronco
04-02-2009, 08:25 AM
I don't like him and I think he's a complete liar along with his agent, but I do wish him the best...so I can't vote in your poll.

Garcia Bronco
04-02-2009, 08:26 AM
He goes to the Lions.

Broncos annouced they are not interested in the number 1 overall pick

Coogs
04-02-2009, 08:28 AM
Broncos annouced they are not interested in the number 1 overall pick

But the Lions do have the #20 pick and the #33 pick. That has to be pretty attractive I would think.

The Poz
04-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Where he goes I really don't care (somewhere with a terrible O-Line so we can see him on his ass all day) but I'd like to see the Donkeys with a high draft pick thinking they can get one of the 2 QB's - maybe Cleveland's, thinking they can land Sanchez after Stafford goes to the Lions. Just as the 3rd overall pick comes up the Chiefs trade down to say the 49ers? (taking Sanchez here) so that Bowlen is left with nobody but possibly Freeman to draft.
Just so the Chiefs can screw that A-hole Bowlen as much as possible. And we get get to face Sims twice a year.

Rain Man
04-02-2009, 08:39 AM
BACK in Denver, of course....cause they can't get what they want for him.

Heh. LMAO

:evil:

Excellent point. The Broncos won't trade him because they're being lowballed and he holds out because his wittwe feewings are hurt, and eventually has to retire without ever playing another down.

orange
04-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Poll is up for clarification of what I was asking. I'm torn. I hate Cutler and the Broncos both, but I think I have to go for option 1. It would be great to hear the donkeys whine about how they haven't gone to a Super Bowl in 20 years because of Cutler.

"Curse of the Bambina?"

Buck
04-02-2009, 09:32 AM
I hate Cutler so I chose option 2.

Also, my 2nd favorite team is the Redskins, if he goes there, I'll be pissed.

If I was rating my fan-hood on a scale of 1-10:

10. Chargers
8. Padres
7. Lakers
6. Redskins
6. Manchester United
3. Saints

Anyways, that gives you some kind of idea on how pissed off I'd be.

DaFace
04-02-2009, 09:36 AM
I hate Cutler so I chose option 2.

Also, my 2nd favorite team is the Redskins, if he goes there, I'll be pissed.

If I was rating my fan-hood on a scale of 1-10:

10. Chargers
8. Padres
7. Lakers
6. Redskins
6. Manchester United
3. Saints

Anyways, that gives you some kind of idea on how pissed off I'd be.

I almost went that way, but then I considered the long term. The Broncos will likely be around long after Cutler is retired, so they are the greater of the two evils.

raybec 4
04-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Anything bad for the Broncos is ok with me.

King_Chief_Fan
04-02-2009, 09:46 AM
I almost went that way, but then I considered the long term. The Broncos will likely be around long after Cutler is retired, so they are the greater of the two evils.

you are right. Bowlen surely isn't a complete moron. He is taking a calculated bet that when all of this is said and done, the overall team is going to be much better off. They won't have a hack at QB next year.

Smed1065
04-02-2009, 10:32 AM
To the shed!

I bet Johnson and
Johnson will help him!

OK!

Minnesota would be nice!

Proven!

Smed1065
04-02-2009, 10:33 AM

Great-LOL

Must be cold in Dung me?