PDA

View Full Version : Football Cutler trade - my thoughts

Mile High Mania
04-02-2009, 05:29 PM
I know - why is there another thread? I just logged on and couldn't fight through the other threads.

Obviously - it's not the direction I wanted to see them take. I like Cutler and wish him well. But, what's done is done.

Overall on the return value - two R1 picks, a R3 and Orton for Cutler and a R5 pick. I think that's great value in return.

I do not want to see them package picks to move up for a rookie QB. If one falls to 12, so be it. I'd rather see them spend the two R1 picks this year on badass DEF players that can make an impact sooner rather than later.

I'm 'content' with Orton/Simms as it is now. Hell, McD did turn Cassel into a hot commodity and he hadn't done anything since high school. So, with the right surroundings and talent, sure McD could polish one of those two turds and make them a nice piece to the offensive puzzle.

For the time being, Denver took a few steps backwards today by trading Cutler, but I do think they received great value in return.

McJackass has made his bed... it's up to him not to crap in it. You've got your wish, now produce wins. I hope for the best, but his margin for error (with me) is very minimal right now.

Ok ... carry on.

Hammock Parties
04-02-2009, 05:30 PM
This will all blow over.

DaneMcCloud
04-02-2009, 05:32 PM
I know - why is there another thread? I just logged on and couldn't fight through the other threads.

Obviously - it's not the direction I wanted to see them take. I like Cutler and wish him well. But, what's done is done.

Overall on the return value - two R1 picks, a R3 and Orton for Cutler and a R5 pick. I think that's great value in return.

I do not want to see them package picks to move up for a rookie QB. If one falls to 12, so be it. I'd rather see them spend the two R1 picks this year on badass DEF players that can make an impact sooner rather than later.

I'm 'content' with Orton/Simms as it is now. Hell, McD did turn Cassel into a hot commodity and he hadn't done anything since high school. So, with the right surroundings and talent, sure McD could polish one of those two turds and make them a nice piece to the offensive puzzle.

For the time being, Denver took a few steps backwards today by trading Cutler, but I do think they received great value in return.

McJackass has made his bed... it's up to him not to crap in it. You've got your wish, now produce wins. I hope for the best, but his margin for error (with me) is very minimal right now.

Ok ... carry on.

Good luck with the defensive bad-asses this year...

SBK
04-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Good luck with the defensive bad-asses this year...

No kidding, Curry is going #1. LMAO

Mile High Mania
04-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Crap... I forgot that you can't find playmakers in the middle of R1.

Red Dawg
04-02-2009, 05:38 PM

Ok ... carry on.

I think they messed up big time. Extremely hard to find a franchise QB and Cutler was worthy. The picks are great if they work out to be good players and that's a big IF. Brandon is hurt and facing a suspension and Simms and Orton will battle to start. That doesn't sound good for Denver but great for KC.

Mile High Mania
04-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Well, we'll see what they do... the drama is over, now they can move.

I do think DEN will keep the picks unless Sanchez gets near #10 or so, then maybe they make a play. But, due to $ ... I doubt it.

OnTheWarpath15
04-02-2009, 05:39 PM
This will all blow over.

LMAO

Denver Dave
04-02-2009, 07:30 PM
McDaniels is toast. I have no hope for him. The best thing for the Broncos and all those concerned is titanic failure. A 1-15 season would be welcomed so we can shitcan his ass after one year.

Denver Dave
04-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Denver did not get good value in return. Look at the Elway trade in '83, the Colts got an All-Pro OT named Chris Hinton. Borderline HOF tackle. Nobody cares!!! Everybody knows Baltimore got fleeced. The odds are against Denver creating equal value to Cutler with those picks.

Mile High Mania
04-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Denver did not get good value in return. Look at the Elway trade in '83, the Colts got an All-Pro OT named Chris Hinton. Borderline HOF tackle. Nobody cares!!! Everybody knows Baltimore got fleeced. The odds are against Denver creating equal value to Cutler with those picks.

Well, we all have our opinions... they call the Elway trade the Rocky Mountain Heist for a reason. You can't compare the two really.

We won't know who got the better end of this deal for a while.

DaneMcCloud
04-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Crap... I forgot that you can't find playmakers in the middle of R1.

Defensive playmakers in the 2009 NFL draft in R1?

I'm glad I'm not a Denver fan.

Frazod
04-02-2009, 07:49 PM
BTW, I don't know if it's been mentioned in all the hundreds of posts about Cutler this afternoon/evening, but on August 30, the Bears play a preseason game..... in Denver.

That should be fun.

:fire:

orange
04-02-2009, 07:51 PM
BTW, I don't know if it's been mentioned in all the hundreds of posts about Cutler this afternoon/evening, but on August 30, the Bears play a preseason game..... in Denver.

That should be fun.

Especially if Cutler's holding out...

rad
04-02-2009, 07:52 PM

That should be fun.

I think he may still be recovering from his Labia Majora surgery then.....oh shit, sorry. I forgot you are a Bears fan...:D

Frazod
04-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Especially if Cutler's holding out...

He's probably looking forward to raping your defense. :D

dirk digler
04-02-2009, 07:54 PM

Ok ... carry on.

It is crazy how everything has went to shit in Denver in a couple of months. Just imagine what you would have thought if someone told you at the end of the season that both Shanahan and Cutler would both gone in the off-season. You would probably would have laughed in their face.

This off-season has been wild.

Deberg_1990
04-02-2009, 07:55 PM
I honestly think the Bears got a great deal here. Especially if Cutler takes them deep into the playoffs or the ship. Then they got Cutler for low first rounders.

Deberg_1990
04-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Just imagine what you would have thought if someone told you at the end of the season that both Shanahan and Cutler would both gone in the off-season. You would probably would have laughed in their face.

This off-season has been wild.

Its all that damn DBowes fault. If he wouldnt have fumbled that ball against the Bolts just think how much would be different.

Carl and Herm might still be in charge.
Bolts wouldnt have won the Division and the Broncos would have
Shanny and Cutler would still be in Denver.

JOhn
04-02-2009, 07:58 PM
He's probably looking forward to raping your defense. :D

He'll have to stand in line ROFL

Coogs
04-02-2009, 07:59 PM
I honestly think the Bears got a great deal here. Especially if Cutler takes them deep into the playoffs or the ship. Then they got Cutler for low first rounders.

Yep! Shoot Tampa Bay got a good deal in that respect for a coach. Won the title... and then paid for it for a while. Bears at least got a 10-12 year player instead of a coach.

dirk digler
04-02-2009, 08:00 PM
Its all that damn DBowes fault. If he wouldnt have fumbled that ball against the Bolts just think how much would be different.

Yep that one fumble set alot of shit in motion. Mostly all good for the Chiefs. Go figure.

ChiefsCountry
04-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Yep! Shoot Tampa Bay got a good deal in that respect for a coach. Won the title... and then paid for it for a while. Bears at least got a 10-12 year player instead of a coach.

Well for not having a QB, that was the best the Bucs could do. They got a Super Bowl out of it.

Iowanian
04-02-2009, 08:05 PM
As far as I'm concerned, Denver screwed Chicago right in the corn hole.

My only hope at this point is that they forgot to tell you they had syphilis.

HerculesRockefell
04-02-2009, 08:18 PM
McDaniels is toast. I have no hope for him. The best thing for the Broncos and all those concerned is titanic failure. A 1-15 season would be welcomed so we can shitcan his ass after one year.

I swear some Broncos fans didn't even follow what happened. Bowlen made the decision to trade Jay because Jay wouldn't contact PB or JM. Guess what that means? Pat took Josh's side in this situation. Guess what that also means? Josh just got a much longer leash because the franchise bitched his way out of town. For good or bad, Josh isn't going anywhere for awhile.

Completely sucks that everything so completely fell apart this offseason, but all things considered, the return was pretty good for what they were forced to do.

Denver Dave
04-02-2009, 08:41 PM
I swear some Broncos fans didn't even follow what happened. Bowlen made the decision to trade Jay because Jay wouldn't contact PB or JM. Guess what that means? Pat took Josh's side in this situation. Guess what that also means? Josh just got a much longer leash because the franchise bitched his way out of town. For good or bad, Josh isn't going anywhere for awhile.

Completely sucks that everything so completely fell apart this offseason, but all things considered, the return was pretty good for what they were forced to do.

I understand why Bowlen took his stance. He has set a precedent for staying out of the football affairs. He made his bed when he hired McDaniels. He had no choice but to support him. That's Bowlen's style. Of course he was going to stand by the newly hired coach.

Bowlen's support of McDaniels doesn't change the fact the new coach is way over his head. I am still praying for a train wreck (1-15) for the simple fact that is the only way he gets a pink slip after one year.

Iowanian
04-02-2009, 08:42 PM
...and herpes.

The stinging spots on the collective johnson of the Denver fanbase...let it be the Herp.

...Something to remind them of Cutler leaving forever.

BigChiefFan
04-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Classic, MHM.

BigChiefFan
04-02-2009, 08:47 PM
McDaniels is toast. I have no hope for him. The best thing for the Broncos and all those concerned is titanic failure. A 1-15 season would be welcomed so we can shitcan his ass after one year.I love this place.

orange
04-02-2009, 09:13 PM
I understand why Bowlen took his stance. He has set a precedent for staying out of the football affairs. He made his bed when he hired McDaniels. He had no choice but to support him. That's Bowlen's style. Of course he was going to stand by the newly hired coach.

Bowlen's support of McDaniels doesn't change the fact the new coach is way over his head. I am still praying for a train wreck (1-15) for the simple fact that is the only way he gets a pink slip after one year.

** A young hotshot offensive coordinator was hired by an AFC West team to get them back to their championship ways. He was never given a real chance and was fired after less than two years with an 8-12 record **

Name That Coach!

Kerberos
04-03-2009, 04:00 AM
This will all blow over.

LMAO

Well they did send C-untler to Chicago.

Coach
04-03-2009, 04:03 AM
While Denver is in the market for a QB, what is the possibility of them being in the market for a DT to start shoring up their defense?

Coach
04-03-2009, 04:04 AM
** A young hotshot offensive coordinator was hired by an AFC West team to get them back to their championship ways. He was never given a real chance and was fired after less than two years with an 8-12 record **

Name That Coach!

Lane Kiffin.

Mile High Mania
04-03-2009, 05:35 AM
While Denver is in the market for a QB, what is the possibility of them being in the market for a DT to start shoring up their defense?

Screw it... I want Denver to use those picks to fill other holes. I want Mr. "I turned backup spare into KC's new savior" to work his mojo woth Orton/Simms. It will drive me insane to go from Cutler and the #12 pick to no Cutler, getting Orton and packaging 12 & 18 to move up for a QB.

Deal with it... McD, you made your bed now try to avoid taking a dump in it.

Kerberos
04-03-2009, 05:38 AM
Screw it... I want Denver to use those picks to fill other holes. I want Mr. "I turned backup spare into KC's new savior" to work his mojo woth Orton/Simms. It will drive me insane to go from Cutler and the #12 pick to no Cutler, getting Orton and packaging 12 & 18 to move up for a QB.

Deal with it... McD, you made your bed now try to avoid taking a dump in it.

Mile High ..... Do you need a hug?

Amnorix
04-03-2009, 05:50 AM

Comparing Cutler with Elway. Oy.

Mile High Mania
04-03-2009, 05:51 AM
Mile High ..... Do you need a hug?

Nah... I grew very tired of this whole drama and have accepted the result. McD has proven nothing outside of NE yet. I just don't care to see them package a bunch of picks to go get a rookie QB.

Amnorix
04-03-2009, 05:52 AM
I think they messed up big time. Extremely hard to find a franchise QB and Cutler was worthy. The picks are great if they work out to be good players and that's a big IF. Brandon is hurt and facing a suspension and Simms and Orton will battle to start. That doesn't sound good for Denver but great for KC.

Here's the thing -- I'm not sure that Cutler isn't Leaf-light. A whiny-ass, non-leader, puzzy of a QB with alot of talent.

If he is, then Denver won this deal big time. Cutler needs to MATURE to get his team anywhere. If he stays like this forever, then Denver will have won the day. If he develops mentally and emotionally so that those traits catch up with his physical skills, then I agree that most likely nothing Denver gets in return would be enough.

Mile High Mania
04-03-2009, 06:32 AM
It's going to be interesting...

CHI has a nice RB (Forte), somewhat average Oline (just added Pace and Cutler is reunited with his Vandy Olineman) ... and in the receiver category: Hester, Olson, R Davis and unless I missed it, they really haven't added anyone at WR.

DEN still has a great young offensive foundation, Oline with Clady and Harris - the other guys were good last year as well. Marshall and Royal are a great 1-2 punch, and you have Stokley and Gaffney with Scheffler at TE. The RBs... well, it's a mixed bag right now, not a true phenom in the bunch. Defensively... they were horrible in recent years and moving to the 3-4 with about 10 new FAs... that's the big question mark.

All in all... people will say that Cutler is walking into the better situation, and I'll give the nod to the Bears right now due to the fact that Cutler can be great, but I don't like the receiving options there much.

We'll see if the 32 year old nOOb HC can work magic with Orton. I don't think anyone will deny that Orton is staring at the most offensive talent that he's had while in the NFL, so we'll see if he is a good fit for this new offense.

Dayze
04-03-2009, 06:46 AM
I think he may still be recovering from his Labia Majora surgery then....

LMAO

That's some funny sh*t right there.

booger
04-03-2009, 07:25 AM
Josh McDaniels is such a maverick

the Talking Can
04-03-2009, 07:45 AM
Denver had a deal done with another team before Chicago, but it broke down. Either Cleveland or Washington.

In order to avoid another deal collapsing, Denver released the terms of the deal before Chicago had even contacted Orton.

according to Jay Glazer on the radio

RippedmyFlesh
04-03-2009, 07:52 AM

Name That Coach!
Shanarat

Otter
04-03-2009, 07:54 AM
My thoughts are:

* McDaniels sure got off to a shitty start by his own doing. Very Herm Edwards-ish. Anytime your compared to the mongloid, chromosome missing, ultra douche bag that is Herm Edwards it's not a good thing by any stretch of the imagination.

* Cutler has much potential, I think Denver is going to regret losing him. I'm willing to bet he's going to be a top 5 NFL QB in the next three years. Not just saying that to be a dick either.

* It gives me faith that ex-Patriot coaches are so high on Matt Cassel

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-03-2009, 07:54 AM
You know how you ca n just look at someones face and their persona and tell a lot about them. Well.

When you look at Cutler you can see and get the feeling that his future is dismal. He's diabetic. He's an alcoholic. He has the chronic hangover look. I think he'll have a decent year this year and after that he goes downhill as alcoholism and health become problems.
With that being said the Broncos will look back in a couple of years and be happy with the trade they pulled off. And I suspect this was Bowlens goal all along.

When you look at Josh Mcdaniels you see a preppy boy that will have no future as any type of leader. He's already lost the trust of the team, none of the players will ever have any respect for him. He will keep the Broncos in the hole for the next two years before getting wacked by Bowlen.

Denvers future looks dismal for quite some time.

HeHe!

Mile High Mania
04-03-2009, 07:57 AM
Well, KC fans have been waiting for a while for a sustained collapse in Denver... maybe your wish will be granted. But, with the schedule for both teams this year and with both KC and Denver still being far away from being true competitors to go deep in the playoffs... I think fans from both sides are in for a long 2009 season.

the Talking Can
04-03-2009, 08:02 AM
Well, KC fans have been waiting for a while for a sustained collapse in Denver... maybe your wish will be granted. But, with the schedule for both teams this year and with both KC and Denver still being far away from being true competitors to go deep in the playoffs... I think fans from both sides are in for a long 2009 season.

sure, but we already knew that....we just didn't think you'd willingly join us on the suck train....

Mile High Mania
04-03-2009, 08:05 AM
sure, but we already knew that....we just didn't think you'd willingly join us on the suck train....

I don't know if I can use the term "willingly"... :doh!:

Otter
04-03-2009, 08:10 AM
You know how you ca n just look at someones face and their persona and tell a lot about them. Well.

When you look at Cutler you can see and get the feeling that his future is dismal. He's diabetic. He's an alcoholic. He has the chronic hangover look. I think he'll have a decent year this year and after that he goes downhill as alcoholism and health become problems.
With that being said the Broncos will look back in a couple of years and be happy with the trade they pulled off. And I suspect this was Bowlens goal all along.

When you look at Josh Mcdaniels you see a preppy boy that will have no future as any type of leader. He's already lost the trust of the team, none of the players will ever have any respect for him. He will keep the Broncos in the hole for the next two years before getting wacked by Bowlen.

Denvers future looks dismal for quite some time.

HeHe!

Just because a teammate that doesn't like you says "he's a drunk" during a time when anyone and everyone is looking for dirt doesn't mean he's an alcoholic.

The guys a 20 something multimillionaire who is getting tail and every other temptation thrown at him from every direction and has the world at his feet. If that's the best they could come up with...that's a good thing.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-03-2009, 08:12 AM
Ummm...... Our biggest problem was Herm, he destroyed our defense, we've drafted some huge talent the last two years. I think the Chiefs will be a MUCH better team than what we saw last year. If we don't actually win the division I'll be dissapointed!

dirk digler
04-03-2009, 08:21 AM
It's going to be interesting...

CHI has a nice RB (Forte), somewhat average Oline (just added Pace and Cutler is reunited with his Vandy Olineman) ... and in the receiver category: Hester, Olson, R Davis and unless I missed it, they really haven't added anyone at WR.

DEN still has a great young offensive foundation, Oline with Clady and Harris - the other guys were good last year as well. Marshall and Royal are a great 1-2 punch, and you have Stokley and Gaffney with Scheffler at TE. The RBs... well, it's a mixed bag right now, not a true phenom in the bunch. Defensively... they were horrible in recent years and moving to the 3-4 with about 10 new FAs... that's the big question mark.

All in all... people will say that Cutler is walking into the better situation, and I'll give the nod to the Bears right now due to the fact that Cutler can be great, but I don't like the receiving options there much.

We'll see if the 32 year old nOOb HC can work magic with Orton. I don't think anyone will deny that Orton is staring at the most offensive talent that he's had while in the NFL, so we'll see if he is a good fit for this new offense.

Isn't Scheffler going to be traded as well and hell Marshall might never be the same after hip surgery.

The big difference between Chicago and Denver is that Chicago has a D that will give the O a very short field alot of the times so this move might put them over the top.

Mile High Mania
04-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Isn't Scheffler going to be traded as well and hell Marshall might never be the same after hip surgery.

The big difference between Chicago and Denver is that Chicago has a D that will give the O a very short field alot of the times so this move might put them over the top.

These are all good points... I think Marshall will be fine after the surgery, the bigger issue is how many games will he miss b/c of his last off-field issue.

Rumor was they were looking to trade Scheffler... who knows if they will, but I would like to see him stay.

Chief Faithful
04-03-2009, 08:25 AM
While two first round picks is a good return this was not a good situation for the Donks.

The Donks have been loading up on free agents because they believed their offense was ready to compete now. The reason they needed Orton is more proof they want to compete for the Division now. With the loss of Cutler the team lost the most important piece of the puzzle. The Donks were all dressed for the ball and the Princess didn't show.

Simms and Orton are a big dropoff from Cutler and no rookie not even the amazing Sanchez can perform at Cutler's level next year. This means the Donks are going to need more from Defense and the running game just to be as good as last year.

Looks like the Donks are going to spend another year in mediocrity.

Mile High Mania
04-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Ummm...... Our biggest problem was Herm, he destroyed our defense, we've drafted some huge talent the last two years. I think the Chiefs will be a MUCH better team than what we saw last year. If we don't actually win the division I'll be dissapointed!

Sure, KC should be better... but, I think splitting the games with the AFCW teams is a reality... for each of the teams. SD is really the only team that as of right now has a real chance of having a .500 or better divisional record.

Home: Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Dallas, N.Y. Giants
Away: Baltimore, Cincinnati, Jacksonville, Philadelphia, Washington

KC at home vs PIT, DAL and NYG ... could be and likely will be 3 losses
KC away @ BAL, PHI, WAS.. could be another 3 losses and Jax won't be easy

DEN
Home: Cleveland, Pittsburgh, New England, Dallas, N.Y. Giants
Away: Baltimore, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Philadelphia, Washington

Ouch... PIT, NE, DAL, NYG ... 4 brutal home games
Ouch... BAL, IND, PHI, WAS... 4 brutal road games

It's going to be ugly... barring any major changes.

And, in regards to Chief Faithful... the Broncos will very likely be joined by KC and OAK in Mediocreville.

Otter
04-03-2009, 08:29 AM

Coming off a Herm Edwards coaching period followed by 20 years of Carl Peterson to what the Chiefs have now is like going from a wheelchair to crutches.

We may be limping but it's the best fucking limp evar!!!!!!1111!!!oneOne

Chief Faithful
04-03-2009, 08:30 AM

FYP

Chief Faithful
04-03-2009, 08:32 AM

I forgive DBowes.

Chief Faithful
04-03-2009, 08:47 AM
And, in regards to Chief Faithful... the Broncos will very likely be joined by KC and OAK in Mediocreville.

The difference is that would be a very positive sign for KC and Oakland.

vailpass
04-03-2009, 09:02 AM

Name That Coach!

McKid is no Shanny.

the Talking Can
04-03-2009, 09:09 AM
Denver had deal for Brady Quinn, but Cleveland got cold feet.
Denver wanted Orton over Cambell, so no deal with the Skins.

according to dan patrick - via an agent

OnTheWarpath15
04-03-2009, 09:11 AM

WOW.

Thank god Cleveland pussied out.

I'd much rather face Orton for the next few years, versus Quinn for the next 10.

Mile High Mania
04-03-2009, 09:24 AM

Did he give any insight into Quinn and what else? I'm not sold yet on Quinn being better than Orton, but curious what the deal would have looked like.

htismaqe
04-03-2009, 09:31 AM
WOW.

Thank god Cleveland pussied out.

I'd much rather face Orton for the next few years, versus Quinn for the next 10.

Honestly, not me.

Orton seems like just the kind of guy to do well with the Patriot "system".

I've never been high on Quinn, I think he's soft. In alot of ways, he's got the same issues Cutler has.

I guess I just don't put as much of a premium on physical traits as some do...

the Talking Can
04-03-2009, 09:37 AM
Did he give any insight into Quinn and what else? I'm not sold yet on Quinn being better than Orton, but curious what the deal would have looked like.

no parameters....just said it broke down very late in the process, and implied that the Browns were the ones who scuttled it

i'm curious too

Mile High Mania
04-03-2009, 09:39 AM
no parameters....just said it broke down very late in the process, and implied that the Browns were the ones who scuttled it

i'm curious too

Just not sure what the deal would have been... CLE has the 5th overall and the 4th in R2.

Can't imagine it being Quinn, 5th overall and R2 for Cutler and #12.

the Talking Can
04-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Just not sure what the deal would have been... CLE has the 5th overall and the 4th in R2.

Can't imagine it being Quinn, 5th overall and R2 for Cutler and #12.

if Denver kept their pick and got Quinn a #5 and 2nd, it isn't out of the realm....I'd take that over what you got, i think..

Mile High Mania
04-03-2009, 09:50 AM
if Denver kept their pick and got Quinn a #5 and 2nd, it isn't out of the realm....I'd take that over what you got, i think..

Well yeah, if Denver could have walked away with Quinn, #5, keeping #12 and adding the 4th in R2... I'd like that also.

Denver Dave
04-03-2009, 02:29 PM
Comparing Cutler with Elway. Oy.

Not comparing Cutler to Elway. Just making the point that it's difficult to get equal value in return for a top 5-7 quarterback.

TEX
04-03-2009, 03:29 PM
This will all blow over.

Yep. If they win and get good players with the picks.
McDaniels could also turn out to be thier Herm Fucking Edwards...

TEX
04-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Honestly, not me.

Orton seems like just the kind of guy to do well with the Patriot "system".

I guess I just don't put as much of a premium on physical traits as some do...

Yep. I was thinking the same thing...

ChiefRon
04-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Yep. I was thinking the same thing...

Ya'll ain't the only ones...

mlyonsd
04-03-2009, 04:42 PM
I think Denver did really well if you consider how the whole thing went down. The pissing off Cutler thing didn't do them any favors and because of that I think the Bears over paid for him.

Coach
04-04-2009, 01:44 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3631/3409352474_8ae17891ca_o.jpg

Hammock Parties
04-04-2009, 01:49 AM
Man, hilarious.