PDA

View Full Version : Football Bookmark this thread....duh Bears are idiots.

mlyonsd
04-02-2009, 06:08 PM
When Cultler leads the Bears to the SB feel free to bring this thread up and call me an idiot.

This was a stupid thread on their part IMO. I don't usually question other team's motives but to me this was idiotic.

This is nothing more than the bears being the bears.

That is all.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-02-2009, 06:10 PM
This was a stupid thread on their part IMO.

?

Freudian slip?

OnTheWarpath15
04-02-2009, 06:13 PM
?

Freudian slip?

ROFL

mlyonsd
04-02-2009, 06:16 PM
?

Freudian slip?

Uh, never mind. I guess I just realized again why I don't post on FB much.

I'll leave it though and take the wrath.

THAT being said, this was still a stupid thread(trade). :LOL:

chiefzilla1501
04-02-2009, 06:33 PM
Uh, never mind. I guess I just realized again why I don't post on FB much.

I'll leave it though and take the wrath.

THAT being said, this was still a stupid thread(trade). :LOL:

The Bears are smart. They have always been a QB away from being a really tough team. If Orton can win games, I'm very certain Cutler can.

It's a great trade for them. I hate Cutler, but he's still a top 10 QB. I'll bet the Rat is sitting at home laughing his ass off right now. The Bears gave up a lot, but that's a team built for now and it's not as if their first round picks are anything to do cartwheels over.

mlyonsd
04-02-2009, 06:47 PM
The Bears are smart. They have always been a QB away from being a really tough team. If Orton can win games, I'm very certain Cutler can.

It's a great trade for them. I hate Cutler, but he's still a top 10 QB. I'll bet the Rat is sitting at home laughing his ass off right now. The Bears gave up a lot, but that's a team built for now and it's not as if their first round picks are anything to do cartwheels over.

I just don't see it. To me Cutler is the guy I don't want on my team. I think the Donks got the better end of the deal and unless it pays off for the Bears in a SB I think they bet the farm.

jidar
04-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Cutler is a hell of a talent. He could help them a ton

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Cutler is a hell of a whiney pussy flavored pansey assed bitch. He could help them a ton

fyp

The Bad Guy
04-02-2009, 07:28 PM
I think QBs have the "win" factor and some don't.

There are QBs in this league that will dominate, but still never win.

I think Cutler falls into that category. I'll be downright amazed if he takes the Bears to the next level.