PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Excuse me while I get sappy

luv
04-05-2009, 10:07 PM
First of all, I know this is going to come off sounding like I have no life, but I take comfort in knowing I'm not the only one on here that doesn't have one. :)

I was just thinking, this evening, about people I've met in the past few years that I never would have met otherwise. I haven't met anyone on here in person that I haven't liked or enjoyed being around (maybe one or two exceptions, but you get the point). Whenever I'm bored, or whenever I'm up too late, I know that there will usually always be someone on here to BS with, and I like that. There's just a real sense of community amongst those that have been on here for a while. I can say that sense has lessened in the last year or so, but that's bitching that I'll let someone else do. I know I share too much of my life at times, but people on here never really know each other until they've been able to spend time face to face. Anything I've shared has either been theraputic for me, entertaining for you all, or both in several cases.

Anyway, I just wanted to say a big thank you to you all who have BS'd with me, bought me shots for my birthday, had me over to watch a game, given me a place to crash,encouraged me in losing weight, and been patient with me while I've learned about football, Chiefs, and sports in general. I really appreciate this place.

Bugeater
04-05-2009, 10:11 PM
My favorite thing about this place is that I can sit around and BS with others and not have to wear pants.

luv
04-05-2009, 10:14 PM
My favorite thing about this place is that I can sit around and BS with others and not have to wear pants.

What a coincidence!

88TG88
I like how people don't judge me when I talk about banging sluts.

thanks for being understanding planet.

Hammock Parties
Fuck off.

Kyle DeLexus
04-05-2009, 10:15 PM
No one bought me shots for my 21st bday! :cuss:

And this!

Hammock Parties
04-05-2009, 10:17 PM
No one bought me shots for my 21st bday!

No one did SHIT for me on my 21st birthday so just take that to the bank and suck the teller's genitals.

luv
04-05-2009, 10:17 PM
No one bought me shots for my 21st bday! :cuss:

Come by a bash. I'm sure that can be made up.

Phobia
04-05-2009, 10:27 PM
I hope you're not going to die yet. I'm not through with you yet.

luv
04-05-2009, 10:41 PM
I hope you're not going to die yet. I'm not through with you yet.

I hadn't really planned on it. I'm curious to see what other kind of damage you can do. :)

Kyle DeLexus
04-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Come by a bash. I'm sure that can be made up.

I'm actually looking forward to meeting some of the people on here.

Bugeater
04-05-2009, 10:45 PM
I'm actually looking forward to meeting some of the people on here.
Heh, we sure have you fooled.

Kyle DeLexus
04-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Heh, we sure have you fooled.

SOME, again I repeat...SOME

crazycoffey
04-05-2009, 10:53 PM
... I haven't met anyone on here in person that I haven't liked or enjoyed being around (maybe one or two exceptions, but you get the point)....

You're talking about me here, aren't you?

Shit, I'm sitting in my undies and nothing else, just got a BJ and finished having sex. (take that to the bank, Goatboy) not you Bug

SBK
04-05-2009, 11:02 PM
This is a strange 'I'm leaving the planet forever' post.

stevieray
04-05-2009, 11:19 PM
**** off.

translation: why I can't get laid.

Hammock Parties
04-05-2009, 11:20 PM
translation: why I can't get laid.

No, luv likes it when I talk dirty to her.

Rain Man
04-05-2009, 11:23 PM
I like this place because it warns me what can happen if I don't apply myself.

crazycoffey
04-05-2009, 11:47 PM

ROFL

Pioli Zombie
04-06-2009, 05:22 AM
I have no life either. My cat doesn't talk to me. I'm like Richard Gere in "An Officer and a Gentleman".

I Got No Place Else To Go!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiTown
04-06-2009, 06:18 AM

:clap:

acesn8s
04-06-2009, 06:24 AM
I like this place because it warns me what can happen if I don't apply myself.You become crazycoffey:doh!:

tmax63
04-06-2009, 06:25 AM
It helps keep things in perspective sometimes.

the Talking Can
04-06-2009, 06:33 AM

you read the hootie thread too, i see....

luv
04-06-2009, 06:40 AM
This is a strange 'I'm leaving the planet forever' post.

You all would never get that lucky.

acesn8s
04-06-2009, 06:46 AM
Where else would you go to talk about not getting any?

Crush
04-06-2009, 06:49 AM
I love this place because it helps me relieve my stress.

luv
04-06-2009, 06:53 AM
Where else would you go to talk about not getting any?

Take it somewhere else, buddy. This is my feel good thread. You're not taking away my warm fuzzies. :harumph:

rad
04-06-2009, 06:54 AM

And that's different from real life how?

alanm
04-06-2009, 06:54 AM
You're welcome... I guess.:shrug::)

Katipan
04-06-2009, 07:23 AM
Does it taste like Maple Syrup?

keg in kc
04-06-2009, 07:29 AM
I met people from here once.

That was enough.

For them as much as for me, I'd imagine.

stevieray
04-06-2009, 07:31 AM

not this shit again...:doh!:

keg in kc
04-06-2009, 07:41 AM
What can I say, my inhuman handsomeness and my dazzling wit can often be intimidating to the kind of mortals that frequent planet events.

Nzoner
04-06-2009, 07:44 AM
The key is getting out and meeting people face to face,I can assure you if I hadn't met as many asshat....er people from this board that I have I wouldn't still be here.It's great hanging out(in a Bugeater kinda way) here and interacting with shithea...er people I've met in person.

Be it a bash,a draft party,or a bbq every planeteer should try and get to at least something to meet some other dipsh...er people.Believe me you'll find out that you're not the only assclown on the net.

Katipan
04-06-2009, 07:49 AM
What can I say, my inhuman handsomeness and my dazzling wit can often be intimidating to the kind of mortals that frequent planet events.

Terrifies the hell out of me, thats why I've never been to a Planetary Sanctioned Event.

stevieray
04-06-2009, 07:52 AM

well done...:clap:

luv
04-06-2009, 09:28 AM
The key is getting out and meeting people face to face,I can assure you if I hadn't met as many asshat....er people from this board that I have I wouldn't still be here.It's great hanging out(in a Bugeater kinda way) here and interacting with shithea...er people I've met in person.

Be it a bash,a draft party,or a bbq every planeteer should try and get to at least something to meet some other dipsh...er people.Believe me you'll find out that you're not the only assclown on the net.

Speaking of which, I've got a few planeteers I'm trying to talk into going to the bash this year. Can't wait for the schedule to come out so we can see when it might be. I liked the low scale thing you did last year. BYO, and some extra cash for simple food.

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 09:36 AM
You become crazycoffey:doh!:

You could do worse, not much, but you could...

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 09:37 AM
I met people from here once.

That was enough.

I think I met you before, didn't I? I don't know/remember, I guess you're just forgetable.....

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-06-2009, 09:40 AM
First of all, I know this is going to come off sounding like I have no life, but I take comfort in knowing I'm not the only one on here that doesn't have one. :)

I was just thinking, this evening, about people I've met in the past few years that I never would have met otherwise. I haven't met anyone on here in person that I haven't liked or enjoyed being around (maybe one or two exceptions, but you get the point). Whenever I'm bored, or whenever I'm up too late, I know that there will usually always be someone on here to BS with, and I like that. There's just a real sense of community amongst those that have been on here for a while. I can say that sense has lessened in the last year or so, but that's bitching that I'll let someone else do. I know I share too much of my life at times, but people on here never really know each other until they've been able to spend time face to face. Anything I've shared has either been theraputic for me, entertaining for you all, or both in several cases.

Anyway, I just wanted to say a big thank you to you all who have BS'd with me, bought me shots for my birthday, had me over to watch a game, given me a place to crash,encouraged me in losing weight, and been patient with me while I've learned about football, Chiefs, and sports in general. I really appreciate this place.

You're welcome...

:D

luv
04-06-2009, 09:51 AM
You could do worse, not much, but you could...

Anyone who buys me shots and makes sure I don't get ripped off is okay in my book. :thumb:

luv
04-06-2009, 09:53 AM
You're welcome...

I love you, man!

Can I have your Bud Light?

zeus75
04-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Shit, I'm sitting in my undies and nothing else, just got a BJ and finished having sex. (take that to the bank, Goatboy) not you Bug[/QUOTE]

What's his name? :D

burt
04-06-2009, 09:59 AM
You all would never get that lucky.

I tried to get luck with you....and you disregarded me.....:shake:

Donger
04-06-2009, 10:40 AM

Meh.

mikeyis4dcats.
04-06-2009, 11:21 AM
My favorite thing about this place is that I can sit around and BS with others and wear panties.

ooohhhhhkayyyy....

keg in kc
04-06-2009, 11:28 AM
I think I met you before, didn't I? I don't know/remember, I guess you're just forgetable.....I don't have any idea. I can't remember who I met. I think it's been 4-5 years since I did anything with anybody. I can't remember what I did 5 minutes ago.

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 11:38 AM
What's his name? :D

His name is Zeus75, what a coincedence that is....

Skip Towne
04-06-2009, 11:44 AM
I don't have any idea. I can't remember who I met. I think it's been 4-5 years since I did anything with anybody. I can't remember what I did 5 minutes ago.

Ah, you're not so bad. You're not nearly as obnoxious as you used to be. :p

acesn8s
04-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Take it somewhere else, buddy. This is my feel good thread. You're not taking away my warm fuzzies. :harumph:I'm just teasing, luv. Sex usually gives me warm fuzzies. :D

acesn8s
04-06-2009, 12:16 PM
You could do worse, not much, but you could...I suuppose your right. I mean, one could get married to another poster. :evil:

Oh, wait.

Fairplay
04-06-2009, 12:17 PM
I have been trying my best to encourage you and brighten your day.

luv
04-06-2009, 12:23 PM
:grouphug:

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 12:53 PM
I suuppose your right. I mean, one could get married to another poster. :evil:

Oh, wait.

honeymoon over, yet? :evil:

acesn8s
04-06-2009, 01:01 PM
honeymoon over, yet? :evil:Well, she is knocked up...so...

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Well, she is knocked up...so...

I've been snipped, so you know it's not mine.....

Kerberos
04-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Shit, I'm sitting in my undies and nothing else, just got a BJ and finished having sex. (take that to the bank, Goatboy) not you BugYou been drinking and wonder into teh ghey establishment again last night?

You become crazycoffey:doh!:

This

I've been snipped, so you know it's not mine.....
You sure it's not because you have been praying to a different religion???? :D

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 01:45 PM
You been drinking and wonder into teh ghey establishment again last night?

This

You sure it's not because you have been praying to a different religion???? :D

didn't drink last night, the "actions" were with my all woman girlfriend, I don't pray, and what did I do to pull your string? Take a midol, it'll be better in the morning, darling....

Katipan
04-06-2009, 01:50 PM

do you have another girlfriend that's only part woman?

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 02:04 PM

do you have another girlfriend that's only part woman?

yeah, my ex-wife. She had the body of a 28 year old woman and the mind of an 14 year old girlscout that liked to have summer camp fun with her co-workers....

Katipan
04-06-2009, 02:06 PM
yeah, my ex-wife. She had the body of a 28 year old woman and the mind of an 14 year old girlscout that liked to have summer camp fun with her co-workers....

Lanyards and underwater basket weaving?

I'm sorry, babe. :(
What a whore.

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Lanyards and underwater basket weaving?

I'm sorry, babe. :(
What a whore.

rep worthy....

yeah, most you women are/or can be. My first ex-wife liked the neighbor alittle more than me.

Now this girlfriend, ask Luv or OTWP - they've met me and her. I don't know what I did to deserve her. I'm currently unemployed, didn't make much to begin with, a bit overweight, almost 37 years old, drink way too much and am hung like a bullhamster. Why would a hot little 26 year old want with me? She must drink too much....

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 02:17 PM
now excuse me for a few moments, I have to put another load of laundry in, pick up around the house, walk the dogs and get dinner ready, she'll be home in an hour and kill me if I don't get a few things done around here.....

luv
04-06-2009, 02:18 PM
now excuse me for a few moments, I have to put another load of laundry in, pick up around the house, walk the dogs and get dinner ready, she'll be home in an hour and kill me if I don't get a few things done around here.....

Where did she get you? I want one that's trained, too.

burt
04-06-2009, 02:18 PM
a bit overweight, almost 37 years old, drink way too much and am hung like a bullhamster.

Are we related?

Katipan
04-06-2009, 02:22 PM

Atta girl. :clap:

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Are we related?

It'd be quit unfortunate for you if we are.....

Where did she get you? I want one that's trained, too.

Atta girl. :clap:

I got a BJ last night, additionally we had great sex, plus tonight we'll watch the NCAA tourney at the bar she where she works and get a nice discount drinking together and watching a big sporting event, where the hell's my "atta boy, got her trained good" posts?

luv
04-06-2009, 02:45 PM
I got a BJ last night, additionally we had great sex, plus tonight we'll watch the NCAA tourney at the bar she where she works and get a nice discount drinking together and watching a big sporting event, where the hell's my "atta boy, got her trained good" posts?

Ah, so she's still in the process of training you then.

Katipan
04-06-2009, 02:46 PM

I can't believe she lets her b/f at her bar.
Must be love.

Crashride
04-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Cue the violins

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Cue the violins

WTF is that horse chase from?

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Ah, so she's still in the process of training you then.

you woman, you....

I can't believe she lets her b/f at her bar.
Must be love.

I'm sure we'll all be there...

Katipan
04-06-2009, 02:55 PM
I'm sure we'll all be there...

Great! She can color with my b/f while we all slam metamucil.

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 03:04 PM
Great! She can color with my b/f while we all slam metamucil.

orange?

KcFanInGA
04-06-2009, 03:09 PM
I like to snort that shit. Firms up my boogers.:D

KcFanInGA
04-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Sorry, totally wrong thread

KcFanInGA
04-06-2009, 03:10 PM
I like to snort that shit. Firms up my boogers.

acesn8s
04-06-2009, 03:17 PM
rep worthy....

yeah, most you women are/or can be. My first ex-wife liked the neighbor alittle more than me.

Now this girlfriend, ask Luv or OTWP - they've met me and her. I don't know what I did to deserve her. I'm currently unemployed, didn't make much to begin with, a bit overweight, almost 37 years old, drink way too much and am hung like a bullhamster. Why would a hot little 26 year old want with me? She must drink too much....Looking at you everyday, she can't help but feel better about herself. :evil:

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Looking at you everyday, she can't help but feel better about herself. :evil:

true, I didn't think of it like that. But I guess it has been working for you and Joie all this time.....

acesn8s
04-06-2009, 03:26 PM
true, I didn't think of it like that. But I guess it has been working for you and Joie all this time.....At least I know my lot in life.

Mecca
04-06-2009, 03:26 PM
This thread became something different...

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 03:28 PM
This thread became something different...

but at least it never turned into how pathetic goatboy is, or how worthless the #3 overall pick is.....

acesn8s
04-06-2009, 03:29 PM
This thread became something different....

Hootie
04-06-2009, 03:30 PM
ChiefsPlanet is cool...

I think a lot of posters on this site are pretty badass...it's definitely one of the more intelligent boards I've been on.

I still use it more for the Chiefs aspect rather than the community aspect...but I've been on boards before where I've totally considered a lot of the people on the board close friends...I've spent a lot of time online meeting some pretty badass people I'd never have met otherwise.

Hootie
04-06-2009, 03:31 PM
I've probably made around 250,000 posts on message boards over the last 11 years...and the first 2 years was spent mainly in the ESPN chatrooms before ESPN got rid of them...

crazycoffey
04-06-2009, 03:35 PM
I didn't know this was "getting to know Hootie" hour....

Hootie
04-06-2009, 03:36 PM
best hour of the day

Kerberos
04-06-2009, 03:39 PM
didn't drink last night, the "actions" were with my all woman girlfriend, I don't pray, and what did I do to pull your string? Take a midol, it'll be better in the morning, darling....

Just giving you shit dude. ;)

best hour of the day

Definitely not happy hour. :shake:

acesn8s
04-06-2009, 03:39 PM
I didn't know this was "getting to know Hootie" hour....
best hour of the day
Must be naptime

luv
04-06-2009, 03:50 PM
ChiefsPlanet is cool...

I think a lot of posters on this site are pretty badass...it's definitely one of the more intelligent boards I've been on.

I still use it more for the Chiefs aspect rather than the community aspect...but I've been on boards before where I've totally considered a lot of the people on the board close friends...I've spent a lot of time online meeting some pretty badass people I'd never have met otherwise.

That's why we know about the house party you went to recently, and that you and your roommates like to look at each others' penises and break plates over each others' heads. ;)

Just giving you shit.