PDA

View Full Version : Royals Royals Win. I feel that this season may be a really fun one

Gracie Dean
04-08-2009, 09:45 PM
YEA

I grew up watching and listening to the Royals and loved baseball more than football.

I used to tell everyone that I wanted to marry George Brett

Royals was a passion for me.

As I grew older, I began to like Chiefs football more and caught the Royals when I didn't have anything else to watch on TV and went to a game once a year or so.

This year, it seems, may be a great roller coaster ride and we might be surprised

Demonpenz
04-08-2009, 09:47 PM
all the seasons are fun like in a getting spanked with an apple in your mouth kind of way

58kcfan89
04-08-2009, 09:55 PM
I'm excited for it, but our offense is going to have to do better than 2 runs per game if we're going to keep Ponson & Ramirez in the rotation (hopefully we bring Hochevar up after we get the extra year of service time). There's a lot of question marks, but I feel like the organization is moving in a great direction. I completely agree that it should be a fun year.

Kraus
04-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Hopefully Guillen, Jacobs and Butler can start acting like real 4-5-6 hitters.

Sure-Oz
04-08-2009, 10:39 PM
I am ready to go to some games, i have only seen a few succesful royals teams in my lifetime. They won the WS when i was 6 and didn't give a crap, go figure. But my most memorably years were 1994 (strike i believe) and i was so crushed by that and Tony Pena's first year.

DeezNutz
04-08-2009, 10:42 PM
I used to tell everyone that I wanted to marry George Brett

Don't know about marriage, but I'm sure he would have loved you for a night.

That dude probably scored more ass in his prime than any man in the history of the KC metropolitan area.

Demonpenz
04-08-2009, 10:52 PM

That dude probably scored more ass in his prime than any man in the history of the KC metropolitan area.

and he got them mostly at chi chi's mexican on blue ridge those were the days

DeezNutz
04-08-2009, 10:56 PM
and he got them mostly at chi chi's mexican on blue ridge those were the days

Chi chi's food poisoned my ass way back in the day. Fuckers.

My buddy's dad tells a story of Brett frequenting some place called Banannas (I believe) that used to be off 75th and I-35.

Guess it used to be a target-rich environment.

Gracie Dean
04-09-2009, 06:12 PM

yea, I was like 13/14 and he was playing in the pros...

I realized I was really young. Wasn't till later when he got married to a woman the same age as me I thought wow...could have happened...hehe